Scandal & Political Scorn.

Story Info
2 shameless mandataries sell their souls to obtain power.
20.6k words
2.88
4.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zorro4l
zorro4l
79 Followers

Mayor Hipatia Van Alen and Governor Minerva Olson, due to the upcoming start of the election season, were planning their re-election campaigns. That afternoon, without intending to; they met at the entrance of the exclusive Ailes Doré.

They both like the sumptuous setting provided by this glamorous place, which is ideal to be close to the best of society, which is their constituency. These outstanding women belonged to different political parties.

Hipatia is a prominent 42-year-old lawyer. Beautiful and multifaceted, tenacious in her endeavors and with a strong personality, she is used to achieving everything she sets her mind to. Thanks to her outstanding work as a litigator, she climbed the rungs of local politics and due to her ambition, in addition to electoral favor, she became the youngest woman to become mayor of the city on behalf of the Liberal Labor Party.

During her tenure she has boasted a great number of achievements, especially for the profound reform achieved in the central-eastern area of the city, which currently enjoys a prosperous and buoyant economy for any business that decides to establish itself there, something that can fill her with pride.

Minerva Olson is an elegant woman who has been able to stand out in the social, business and political spheres, at 52 years of age; she has been able to maintain her physical attractiveness very well, as well as her mental agility. She considers herself; as a "Bon Vivant." She is an avid reader of the classics and is perceived as a great example of morals and good manners, among her social circle. She possesses a great talent for negotiating, even under the most adverse conditions and with the most reluctant politicians.

She is well known for her great talent to always get her way, something that usually causes a lot of discontent in all the people who know her and who in some way have been affected by the willful behavior of this mature beauty, who represents the conservative party, for which she intends to be re-elected as governor.

It was no secret to anyone the fierce rivalry between these two prominent ladies, who for purely political reasons, had come to treat each other with a certain deference when they coincided in public. Among the aristocracy of the city, there were certain rumors of the possible causes of this enmity, one of them was the difference between political sides and a certain incident that occurred in parliament years ago, when both held positions in the house of representatives.

Everything was logical, as certain ambitions were evident on the part of each of them. They were strong-willed, strong-willed women with powerful capacities, with dimensions equal to their own ambitions, whose interests continually clashed, with very few exceptions during their respective governmental administrations.

After the obligatory and diplomatic greetings, both were received by the maître d', who immediately led them to one of the exclusive reserved rooms, arguing that he had received precise instructions from someone who had identified himself as part of the national security, and that in fact one of his representatives was already waiting for them in that room.

Something in them immediately put them on alert; as soon as they realized that the presence preferred to keep its identity in the shadows, they could only see a woman who was identified as a federal agent and who was there in order to ensure the safety of that mysterious person who began to address them with a certain ceremony.

A voice that was impossible to identify sounded from the back of the room and told them to make themselves comfortable, while she spoke to them about the reason for the meeting.

"Ladies, I have summoned you here this morning; since it has come to my attention that you two intend to begin your respective campaigns, with the eagerness to seek reelection." -said that voice from the shadow in which she stood.

Both Minerva and Hypatia affirmed with full authority in their words, with their distinctive airs of smugness.

"It seems to me very well that you want to launch yourselves for a new term. And tell me, do you intend to repeat the same formula that brought you to your present positions? -asked that lugubrious voice with a certain ironic seriousness.

Both women remained silent for a moment before answering in the affirmative, while an icy sensation ran through them as their palpitations began to accelerate. It was a moment of extreme discomfort, as they both began to recall certain alliances and maneuvers, which they preferred to keep secret.

"I suppose the Robutti family; will be very pleased with your management! For the diligent way in which you have reciprocated the favors they did you. Isn't that so Minerva? -Said that voice in a mocking tone.

"That is a vile slander! My political record is impeccable! If I have managed to reach the governorship, it has been on my own merits. You should know that I am an impeccable woman! And I have nothing to hide." -Responded Minerva indignantly.

There was silence and again; that icy sensation took over the atmosphere, to such a degree that both women could feel their blood run cold as they listened to that.

"I admire the confidence and virtuosity with which you make your statements. I suppose that Hypatia, in spite of a certain secret support that has made her ascend, also shares that admirable stance; and she has nothing to hide.

You know something? I just want to help them achieve their goal, and what you have said from the top of your virtue; it seems to me that it could be an excellent slogan for their respective electoral campaigns.

Hipatia began to get nervous, as soon as certain memories related to the brand new commercial zone began to form in her mind, which filled her with pride and which was part of the brilliant achievements of her administration in the mayor's office of the city.

She boasted of having been extremely careful in the means she used to clean up that once abandoned part of the city, which was plagued by criminals and vagrants, in addition to a huge number of buildings that were in the most absolute abandonment.

Her great intelligence, as well as her profound knowledge of the laws, allowed her to earn a fortune, having carried out a series of abusive expropriations in the whole area, to immediately carry out an advantageous auction that casually benefited many of her friends, who were able to buy a large amount of properties at a ridiculous price. These properties served as a guarantee for the city council to finance half of the development that renovated the area in a matter of a couple of months.

It was quite a mathematical feat to have diverted the necessary resources for that purpose, but this made the mayoress earn a real fortune, charging a juicy commission for each square meter that was auctioned and subsequently renovated. Not to mention that by now, Hipatia is still receiving profits from the rents of many commercial spaces in this now coveted area.

Minerva, for her part, was being besieged by other kinds of memories, which she found tormenting in the way she suddenly felt like an open book, which her mysterious interlocutor seemed to be enjoying reading.

From her position as governor, she had extraordinary powers to appoint some judges, who sporadically; did her certain favors, ruling in favor of certain people of dubious reputation and little honorability. The last of these scandalous trials involved a member of the Gambino family, who was facing severe federal charges.

Minerva managed to divert public attention; by secretly negotiating with some members of parliament, some changes in the penal code, and then commissioning Virginia Roig, a judge who owed her position in the supreme court, to prosecute with superb rigor a group of women who at that time had been victims of the dreaded serial stripper, who far from being caught by the authorities, the government preferred to embark on a crusade for public nudity.

This would gain unprecedented notoriety when a prominent couple of women, belonging to the local aristocracy, were criminally prosecuted after the police found them walking around; completely naked! In the vicinity of the Great Central Park, everything got worse when a member of the tabloid press recognized them as they were taken to the precinct.

The national tabloids made a scandal of epic proportions, publishing huge spreads with full color photographs, where Natalia Pierce and Frida Arrow, well known ladies of good dress and members of the best society, appeared without a stitch on, and were arrested on charges of moral turpitude and indecent exposure, something that, in other times, at most, would have generated a simple administrative fine.

And given the circumstances of having been victims of an attack by a wanted serial pervert, this growing group of women of various ages and social strata began to fill the arrest docket at the various precincts of the city.

The honorable Judge Virginia Roig was charged with summarily prosecuting all of these women as if they were public enemy number one. Regardless of the cause that caused this forced situation, against their will, so that the Gambino family could operate in the shadows, disappearing witnesses in the criminal case that should have had all the interest of the press.

Seeing themselves without sufficient evidence to prosecute this recognized mafioso, the prosecution and the court had no choice but to release him, to focus all their strength on the scapegoat fabricated by an absurd law, which the governor and her henchmen in the parliament had secretly conspired to satiate the need to fill the jails for a certain period of time.

The circumstance was aggravated for Natalia and Frida, who were charged with contempt; after presenting themselves in absolute nudity in court, besides flatly refusing to dress again by the express order of the honorable judge.

Both decided to remain nude during the entire trial to which they were subjected as a form of protest and civil disobedience because of the ominous treatment they were subjected to from the very moment they were arrested.

This caused the rest of the defendants, as the trial progressed, to strip off all their clothes in the middle of the trial! As a show of solidarity and to make a common front against the injustice that was being done against them.

This act would be something that would end up turning the Supreme Court into a picturesque nudist circus, which gave a lot of material to the tabloids, which to date continue to publish in their central pages, a lot of photographs where you can see in great detail, these respectable and beautiful ladies, who were with their bare asses being judged by the Supreme Court.

Hipatia would also be tormented by that memory, since it was she herself; who gave express orders to the police; to arrest anyone caught without clothes in the public thoroughfare and wanted to unload all her fury, as soon as she found out that the ladies of greater social notoriety of the whole country; were caught in something that suspiciously looked like a blatant act of exhibitionism.

She was simply seeking to humiliate Natalia and Frida, in retaliation for a certain incident that had occurred weeks before at a charity event. And without knowing it, she had also contributed to fattening the pockets of the governor, who received the eternal gratitude of the Gambino family, with the promise of financing her next reelection campaign.

"What's going on ladies? You look like you've just seen the devil himself." -That voice was heard coming from the gloom.

Hypatia and Minerva were stunned, suddenly they felt that their political sins were already known, at least by the people present in that room. A sudden feeling of shame began to flow through their veins, as they looked at each other with a certain inquisitive gaze, which lost all its power the moment that series of inculpatory visions seemed to be continuously projected in front of them.

"Who the hell are you! That all of a sudden you come with this kind of macabre arts to raise false me!" -Minerva said angrily.

"I'm surprised that you would react that way, I expected a certain kind of attitude from you, but it is evident that your arrogance is greater, than all the felonies that as governor; you have been blithely underhandedly overlapping.

You are so stupid! That you pretend to deny your greatest hits, when I have in my possession; a great deal of evidence that could get you two; In big trouble! Not to mention; that would completely end your political ambitions, and you both could even go to jail!" -Responded that voice.

Hipatia was terrified at the moment when that woman with an unfriendly expression and who was a federal agent, approached them to give each one of them an envelope containing a series of documents and photographs that evidenced what they both believed was a complete secret and in effect, could completely ruin their existence.

"It is logical that you intend to obtain something in exchange for your silence. I know extortion when I see it, we can certainly work it out, so let's negotiate!" -Hippatia exclaimed, appearing somewhat authoritative, while hiding her own fear.

She preferred to adopt an attitude that made her look powerful, she did not wish to show her fears, even though she knew she was in serious difficulties. At that moment, both she and Minerva felt that even her own shadow could represent a threat, both wished to make an immediate pact to get out of there as soon as possible.

"It is very interesting the mutual loathing that exists between you, especially because of the immense similarity that unites you. You both belong to a reduced and select class of privileged women, who have under their dominion; All that political and economic power!

"I don't know what the hell you're talking about! We respect each other, there may be differences between us because of our political positions, but we have always worked in harmony in favor of the people. Of course I am a powerful woman... It has taken me years of hard work to achieve this!" -Responded Minerva in a presumptuous manner.

"I don't know who you think you are to talk to us this way, I doubt you are in national security. you should show your face! Only a coward hides in the shadows, and tries to intimidate with this kind of cheap extortion; the two most powerful women in this city." -Hippatia added indignantly.

"Where are you going? That I'm not finished with you, you insufferable pair of bitches!

" You're not going to talk to me in that disrespectful way! I'm a respectable lady and I'm also the governor; what did you think! You insolent petty blackmailer!" -Angry Minerva replied.

"The evidence I have presented to you is real. Don't pretend to insult my intelligence by denying it! So shrewd you have shown yourselves to the public all these years and suddenly; you want to make yourselves look like a couple of offended imbeciles, by believing that I am going to swallow your rehearsed poses and your asshole tales. When I know exactly who I'm dealing with. So don't give me that they are so dignified.

I'll start with you Minerva: So you are a blameless lady, that you have soon forgotten; of your debauched and continuous slips behind your family's back. And don't come to me with the excuse; that you have a special arrangement with your husband! Because he hasn't been able to satisfy your voracious appetites for years.

Come on, admit it; you're a full-fledged nymphomaniac! So much so; you've banged all your sons' friends!

And I can tell by your nervousness; you already feel a great urgency to go meet that young law student, whom you've filled with promises that will brighten his future, as long as the boy; sticks his dick in you till he gets tired. Did you think your secret was safe? You were wrong, no matter how much effort you make to hide your filth; I know all about it!" -He exclaimed mockingly.

Minerva was petrified, she simply didn't know what to respond to those words. She had always been meticulous and had always taken extreme care to hide her sexual hobbies, to the extent that no one but her lovers were aware of what could drive her mad in her continuous search for pleasure. Of course, those boys were incapable of talking about their love affairs with the dignified and respectable governor.

Minerva knew how to buy from the beginning, absolute discretion on their part by showering them with favors for their families, who now enjoy a comfortable economic position. Some of them have obtained good contracts with the government and have seen a period of bonanza in their personal fortunes, in exchange for allowing a beautiful, horny and very powerful lady to satisfy some peculiar hobbies that only a young and virile body can provide her.

This singular appetite would be gestated at the same time that her political career began to gain strength, she did not understand the reason that led her to need in a quasi neurotic way; to be accompanied at a certain time of the day, by some complacent attractive young man, willing to satiate her with the arts that can provide a solid erection.

Immediately time seemed to stop its march and Minerva went back 14 years, she was accompanied by that accusing voice, materialized in the form of a human shadow whose features; it was impossible for her to recognize at that overwhelming moment.

"I think you know very well where we have come... Do you remember?" -said that imposing anthropomorphic shadow.

This was the day she had her first slip. It was when Morten, her eldest son, returned for his first summer as a college student and he was accompanied by a friend, who stayed with them for a few weeks. It was lust at first sight! Minerva could not avoid the splendid occasion that presented itself to her one afternoon; when her husband was away and her eldest son had to go to see his brothers at summer camp, to bring them some things they needed.

Due to a mishap caused by the airline, Simon, her son's friend, had lost his luggage, so he had not been able to accompany him, as he urgently needed to go shopping to get some clothes while he was recovering his suitcase.

Minerva was kind enough to offer to take the boy to the mall, being very sympathetic to the extreme need that everyone has to use something as intimate, basic and essential as clean underwear and socks.

Simon was almost 19 years old, he had a fresh and athletic appearance due to his hard work as an athlete, something that helped him to be signed in the basketball team and get a scholarship to the university. His charming personality and superb oratory skills made him an outstanding student with a prominent future.

The boy turned out to be a charmer, who immediately liked his arrival! Besides having a certain Oedipus complex. The latter would be immediately noticed by an intuitive Minerva, who at that time had just turned 40 and was discreetly flirtatious with the boy as soon as they were alone and got into the car.

She knew perfectly well the charm that can be produced on a man, observing the way a skirt or a dress can become sufficiently revealing while a woman is sitting in front of the steering wheel.

The boy noticed the way in which the garment ascended uncontrollably up the legs of his hostess to the point where the suspenders of the garter belt that held the nylon stockings were leaving a good part of those beautiful thighs in sight, without her noticing it while they were talking.

It was a hot afternoon and the car ride would last a few minutes longer than usual, because of an accident that stopped the traffic, a failure in the air conditioning made Minerva subtly was releasing some buttons of the top of her dress, which was beginning to adhere to her body because of the heat.

zorro4l
zorro4l
79 Followers