Scandal & Political Scorn.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But... last time we agreed on a very high price, only that you want to charge the same fee again, but you well know; that this price can be charged only once!" -Responded Hypatia.

"So we started to be insolent, although... you are quite right! But I must remind you that part of the deal you both initially made with me; involves absolute obedience to my whims, in exchange for all that I have lavished on you hand over fist... Have you forgotten?

You know that I can easily lose my temper in the face of your insolence, now it turns out that as soon as the collection of a payment of your debts is presented, you politicians; you immediately show the lowly and miserable nature that conforms you. You hate to give something in return! Once you have received my favors without my even questioning them; you ungrateful parasites! Well you know better than to make me angry, and you must pay for it!

Do you think you're very funny with your argument? Remember that I can take from you everything you possess, even those things; which you already had before you sought me out to solicit my favors." -said that sinister presence.

"Please don't listen to this imbecilic and conceited blonde, she doesn't speak for both of us! You know your wishes are orders... Ask and you shall be granted! Though to be honest, I don't know what you could possibly wish for from us... considering the limitlessness of your own power, coupled with the fact that we are weak mortals." -Said Minerva in an attempt to calm the situation.

"You well know that your souls already belong to me, but in view of what I have just heard from you two... I want you to make me an offering! Something to show me; your total and absolute obedience." -Angela replied.

"Whatever you like and command! We will gladly do it... anything to please you so that we can continue to be your protégés." -Said Hypatia.

Angela smiled at what she said, her coppery gaze shone full of perversity at the submissive attitude of those prominent ladies who were forced to swallow their initial arrogance.

"Today you will go to parliament to resolve a certain question that urges your attention. Mainly yours, Hypatia... Those medieval laws you made should be back in force; they are against my interests! "-Said Angela, at the moment of directing an accusing glance at the frightened Hipatia.

"Of course we will, my mistress and mistress... we will do your bidding! "-Minerva exclaimed slavishly.

Angela wore a wicked smile as she crossed her leg, looking extremely pleased with her pupils and of their absolute willingness to ingratiate themselves to her.

"You know very well that I expect total obedience from you two, today you made me angry with your absurd display of insolence, so it is necessary that you first make me an offering. That way I will know, how committed you are to please me."

"Whatever we can give you to please you; You shall obtain it by merely desiring it!" -Hippatia replied.

"I really like those outfits that you wear so sumptuously, it is necessary to mention that both of you possess exquisite taste as far as fashion is concerned. I want those garments delivered to me!" Angela ordered.

Hypatia and Minerva were stunned. They both knew very well that they could not disobey that order, since neither of them wished to anger that capricious and evil succubus, who had them at her mercy. Much to her dismay, Hypatia began to unbutton her elegant dress, Minerva had no alternative but to begin to remove the sumptuous two-piece suit she was wearing.

Angela was delighted with the initial reluctance of the arrogant mayoress and the presumptuous red-haired lady who served as governor, as their respective faces reddened with embarrassment at being exposed in their intimate apparel in front of her, after having manifested themselves as her mistress and mistress! At the moment when she extended her arm to show them where each one of them should place their offering in garments.

At over 40 years old, Hipatia boasted a slender and youthful figure, her blonde presence with smooth flushed skin, looked adorably embarrassed in her exquisite choice of white lingerie, which was finely ornamented with lace. The cut of the panties gave an elegant and sensual enhancement to the femininity of her hips, while highlighting the majestic appearance of her long, shapely legs. The embarrassed mayoress of the city was trembling from the maelstrom of sensations that were swirling around inside her as a result of having been forced to renounce all the formality granted by her beautiful white dress with golden buttons.

Minerva, on the other hand, turned out to be a silent caress in the eyes of anyone who could appreciate the charm that only a mature woman can have! As soon as this one reluctantly removed the jacket of her suit and finally had stepped out of the matching skirt, which was descending vertiginously from her full hips, down the superb sinuosity of her legs, until it reached the floor. With dignified demeanor she bent down to lift the elegant garment, to fold it with some ceremony and hand it slavishly to her benefactress, who returned a wicked mocking smile.

It must be said that the governor, always knew how to find a way to defy the passing of the years, she possessed an enviable figure for any lady who has reached the age of 50, after having successfully raised two children. This made Hypatia feel a certain insecurity, as soon as she saw her left with nothing but a nice black set of panties and bra. The garments appeared to be too youthful for the seriousness that a lady of that age should preserve when occupying such a dignified position in the government.

Angela was perversely cheerful when she received the suit from the hands of the resigned woman, and immediately mentioned that this sensual and voluptuous appearance was necessary to harden the penises that Minerva loved to lick daily, with the intention of being penetrated to exhaustion by them, to satiate her inclement sexual appetite.

Hypatia could not contain her laughter, because of that scathing comment that made Minerva embarrassed.

"Angela please! That was supposed to be kept secret." -Said Minerva as she gave Hipatia a look of few friends.

"What's the problem my dear? If we are in confidence. I think you may have realized by now that you two, besides being a couple of greedy and evil public servants, are also quite the whores. And it is precisely that... What fascinates me about you two!" -Angela said mockingly.

"Now, would you be so kind as to indicate to us, what one thing you wish us to do for you? All this uncertainty is overwhelming...besides, I would like to call my assistant to come and bring me a change of clothes. After I have given you my dress as an offering; I need something to wear! And I suppose Minerva will wish to do the same." -Said Hypatia.

Angela adopted a countenance full of seriousness, settled back in her seat and gave a stern look to the two astonished ladies who awaited her instructions.

"I understand that today afternoon; the parliament requires you to conclude the process of enactment of the new laws, which you and a certain lobby have lobbied quietly to put into effect.

It is my will; that these laws shall not be passed! And it will not be necessary to call your assistants, I myself have foreseen, how they should be dressed for the occasion... They will wear a sack of potatoes as their only attire! " -Angela said.

"But that's undignified, why should we go in those dresses?" -Replied Hypatia with some anger.

"You're quite right... You'd better go naked! That way you'll show the voters how supportive you can be of the victims of those medieval codes that, thanks to you, have been enforced in the city!

Don't think I'm not aware of the havoc your stupidity has caused. Just when the population was beginning to give me so much amusement, with the outrages of that one they call; Jack the Stripper." The shithead mayoress comes with the desire to make herself important, and has every naked woman caught in the street imprisoned.

And on top of it all; you have several of my protégés tried as if they were war criminals and must spend years in prison. You have no idea what you have harmed me... Imbecile!" -Angela said appearing furious with Hypatia.

"But, I only wished to preserve morals and good manners, I never thought that it would harm your interests." -Responded the terrified mayoress.

"Angela, we can't expose ourselves naked! It's so inappropriate and would put us to shame, not to mention ruin our political careers." -Added Minerva.

"I am surprised that you speak regarding feeling shame, when you had none to commit all those corrupt acts that have paved your prominent trajectories.

I understand that they both wish to avoid a severe schism in their political careers. But, there is compromising information about you, which demonstrates each and every one of your outrages, which one of my protégés intends to make known. There are two files on the table that detail each and every one of your shady business dealings". -said Angela.

Each one took the file corresponding to the other, their expressions of astonishment were palpable, a scandalized look ran with certain contempt to the other, once they saw the information that clearly demonstrated the lack of impeccability of his conduct in public service.

It was inevitable the mutual judgment that immediately both of them were realizing in silence, a cold sweat moistened on their temples, at the moment of feeling the inquisitive way in which the other woman posed her gaze to disapprove that hidden facet.

"You need not worry, all that compromising information is safe with me. Remember; elections are coming up and the whole city knows that you are seeking re-election. Therefore, you both wish to retain your political positions. Obey me and I will make my protégé forget about this painful matter and by the way, you will make your electorate's day. "-Angela said.

"But, this thing you ask of us, will cause a scandal! I refuse to stoop so low." -Replied Hypatia.

"Ladies, it is very curious the way you mortals conduct yourselves with regard to such things as pride and shame. We can talk about all the evil you have done and the ominous conduct each of you has had in amassing your personal fortune.

And all for what? To accumulate economic and political power, it is no secret to anyone that this causes so much pride to mortals!

You can refuse my requests, this is a free country, the times of the iron curtain have passed. But as I told you a moment ago; with me everything has a cost!

Go ahead, if it is so important to you two, the dignity you place on your need to wear a certain kind of clothing in order to maintain decorum and the appearances; put your clothes back on! But if you don't arrive in the nude this afternoon to do my bidding, these files will go to the press and to parliament in equal parts.

You choose the way you want to be exposed, doing my will; you will be protected and you will not show your skin, that way you can keep your careers, but if you want to do it your way, I guarantee you will spend a long period between political trials and the obligatory imprisonment. Where, by the way, the prison wardens will be especially kind to two prominent alpha females of local politics, especially the governor who embezzled the pension plan for prison staff.

Choose what you wish to lose this day, your political career and freedom, or a bit of your unnecessary stately modesty. You have two minutes to decide." -Angela said sharply.

Minerva and Hypatia felt a terrible regret and awe at the contemplation of the inevitable. They had to accept the proposal made by Angela, it was important that they themselves chose to agree to face the embarrassing situation they were both about to experience.

"All right, it will be as you have arranged! We will appear in the nude before the parliament." -They answered in duet.

"That's the way I like it, you've seen how easy it is to choose to do the right thing. Come on, take off your panties and bra! Shoes too, that way they will better serve what I need you to do for me this day." -Angela ordered.

The flaming coppery glow emanating from that demonic gaze left the two terrified women with no choice but to submit their destinies to the consequences of such an arbitrary order. They immediately began to take off their bras and believed that this might open up some room for negotiation... suddenly the potato sacks were not such an unworthy garment to wear.

"Angela please... Be considerate of us! Don't listen to this dumb blonde, she doesn't know what she's talking about! We will gladly wear the sacks you had arranged for us, let us serve your purposes, after all; two women in panties can make many a man's cock hard in parliament!" -Minerva exclaimed between sobs.

"That's true, but a bare-assed mayoress and governor; they'll make a better impression!" -Angela replied sharply.

Great was the frustration that that refusal caused, Minerva placed her fingers in the waistband of her panties to drive them down to the floor. Somehow, a part of her being wanted to please that demonic will that was forcing her to show off au naturel in the parliament. She was also seized by an inexplicable terror of what would happen to her before the public opinion, she wanted to beg that evil succubus to grant her certain concessions so that her political career would not be devastated after following those orders.

Hipatia, for her part, was trembling with fear. She could not find a way to cope with all the overwhelming sense of shame that was already invading her at that moment, when she was starting to take off her panties. It was overwhelming in the extreme, to be forced to do without all her usual finery in public.

And in particular, both felt terrified at the thought of all the national scandal that would arise for them as soon as they appeared before the members of parliament to overturn those laws that had guaranteed Hipatia so much strength as mayor in the previous months.

Likewise, she did not cease to be mortified at having to face the same kind of public humiliation to which Natalia and Frida and other women were subjected during that perverse and unjust trial, which she herself orchestrated to benefit politically, applying with all the rigor, those laws that she was now being forced to retract that very day, appearing completely naked for that purpose.

Minerva was not amused to be forced to share such an ominous fate, for which she blamed the absurd initiatives of Hypatia and, on top of it all, to proclaim a pardon to free all those women who had been condemned under the charge of exhibitionism and lack of morals.

Once they had surrendered their last garments, Angela gloated with absolute mischief at the subjugation obtained from those ladies, who only wished to continue enjoying the favor that her powers had granted them.

After spending a few minutes in an uncomfortable and absolute silence, the two humiliated women observed each other with a certain dissimulation, while their own shame caused indelible ravages to their demure personalities as public servants, while each one was getting used to the idea that an indelible experience awaited them, having to continue completely exposed with the imminent risk of seeing their political careers devastated.

A certain sensation of vanity began to play in Hypatia, as she saw the way in which the ravages of the gravitational force had taken their toll on Minerva's breasts, once they were out of the support provided by that beautiful black bra. And that in spite of this, the worthy governor was still a beautiful and proud woman who immediately perceived a certain mocking and somewhat inquisitive look from the other naked woman who was judging her.

It was an uncomfortable exchange of glances between them, there was a certain curiosity enunciated in secret that was manifested, just since they had begun that forced and abhorrent stripping of garments, which they found too undignified and humiliating.

Angela loved the way in which such dignified ladies had to swallow all their arrogance, along with those airs of smugness for which they were both well known. It amused her greatly; to have made them strip off everything they had on when they arrived! And it fascinated her to watch them as they were being eaten away by the anxiety of having to face the worst nightmare that any worthy woman can have in life.

"Well, what have we got here? One bald pussy and a bushy bush of glistening golden hair adorning the other. My dear! I think you need a light touch so as not to clash with your friend Minerva." -Angela said with a chuckle, as she wiggled the fingers of her left hand.

In a blink of an eye, Hypatia's pubic hair had been reduced to a thin golden line in the center of her pubis. She felt her dignity doubly violated, suddenly she was more naked than a few seconds ago. It would take only one flaming glance from Angela's coppery eyes for the embarrassed mayor to fall silent, swallowing each and every objection that was about to be uttered by her beautiful lips.

"Ladies, why are you looking at me like that? Don't think this is remotely like hell, you can believe me; I have been there! If you must say something; Do it now or forever hold your peace!" -Angela exclaimed mockingly.

"You know very well that we are at the service of your will, but; Is it necessary to expose us in this way?" -Said Minerva.

"It was not necessary to make us fall so low, not only have we offered you everything we had on, you are also stripping us of our dignity. "Added Hypatia.

Ladies, I have never seen you so upset for giving something in return. I remember very well when you made a pact with me to obtain everything you now have, and you were happy to receive my favors.

But now, when they are asked to get out of their luxurious clothes to go before the world and do me a little service, suddenly; they feel so ashamed of their bodies! Just look at yourselves... You look spectacular! I don't understand why, do you insist on this foolish desire to hide all that beauty? When you have been able to use that same attribute to satiate your instincts. And since you mention it, if their souls already belong to that other kingdom, of which I have been the messenger, I think I am entitled to an extra bonus. I also want to strip them of all their dignity!" -Angela said.

Hypatia and Minerva observed that Angela was completely serious, after she told them that they should walk to the parliament, so that the people in the streets would see their governor and the mayor, committed to sacrifice all their modesty, in order to vindicate a group of martyrs who would soon be released from the unjust imprisonment to which they were subjected by an absurd law.

"It's time for you to go! Don't forget girls; you must go smiling, remember that politics is the art of eating shit without making gestures, and you two, you have proven to be masters at this! Go and fulfill your mission, I will be watching you very closely.

No more covering your pussy and tits with your cupped hands, people are supposed to think; that it was you yourselves! The ones who chose to go out on the street in the nude, to support the noble cause of these oppressed women, no one should doubt that you do it for solidarity reasons." -Angela said as she pointed to the door.

"We chose it? But if you yourself have forced us to go out on the street like this, after asking for all our clothes as an offering and sign of obedience." -Hypatia replied indignantly.

"Make no mistake my dear, no one is forcing them! I have only given you a choice, and it has been you yourselves, who have chosen to renounce all those fine finery that dressed you, to go to parliament and do me a small favor. But at any time you can call your attendants and ask them to bring you something to wear." -Said Angela.