Scandal & Political Scorn.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time, Minerva had that lustful exhibitionist under her absolute control and was about to be penetrated by him, and she would not let go; until she left him completely exhausted!

"My dear, don't deny that all this; it has made you very horny! It's a pity that Minerva has hogged the only cock available; look how she's enjoying it! "-Angela exclaimed.

"She's a slut! Fucking like that with a stranger, just because it made her horny to see that hardened, throbbing member. I refuse to stoop so low!" -Replied Hypatia full of indignation.

"Don't you want to put on your role of dignified and virtuous lady with me, Half the city has seen you walking around naked this morning! And I must tell you that for many; you too are a shameless slut! One who enjoys provoking men when you display your body with such disregard for morals and good manners. I heard several women commenting on that, after you left the Ailes Doré.

In fact, it was Mina Flanagan who filled her mouth with badmouthing the two of you, you should thank me for giving her a dressing down!"

"But... I didn't enjoy this forced exhibitionism at all! You well know what brought this on!" -Responded Hypatia.

"My dear, it excites you to show your power in public! To go out on the street with your bare ass in the way you have done; it's quite a statement! And you don't fool me, you're a consummate exhibitionist!

You know, I could help you satiate that which that beautiful body demands of you, but there are things you must do for yourself, so start pampering that sweet pussy of yours. And just because I'm a good friend; I'll give you a nice blowjob! And it will be one you won't forget." -Angela said in her ear, as she gently caressed Hipatia's buttocks.

The latter began to touch herself with some reluctance, she was tired of postponing her willingness to pleasure, so she obeyed in expectation of some reward, while Angela pulled her dress up to the height of her hips and in a matter of a few minutes; Hipatia was reaching the heights of ecstasy! Guided by Angela's portentous tongue.

Minutes later, Minerva came to after a sudden and wild encounter in which she had been so deliriously indulged that she had completely forgotten everything that had happened in the last few hours.

It was somewhat common for her to lose consciousness after falling prey to her almost insatiable carnal desires.

She was fully aware of how inappropriate, even sinful, it was to indulge in the kind of unceasing appetite that constantly plagued her, causing her a kind of moral hangover when she realised how low she had sunk on the scale of duties that a decent lady should observe in her behaviour.

She abhorred to suffer from this kind of pathological addiction, which led her to an unpleasant vampire-like state, where instead of feeding on blood, she imperiously demanded the semen emitted by a man when he ejaculated from her, and so Minerva resorted to all kinds of sexual stimuli and games to satisfy her now uncontrollable addiction.

These impulses, which, according to herself, she had managed to contain by adopting a dominant attitude towards some of her male subordinates, who rarely refused to receive a good hand job, which always ended in an unforgettable oral session!

And when Minerva's appetite was at its peak, there was always time to give herself an exhausting fuck, which would cause her to lose consciousness and all sense of space-time once she had reached the longed-for ecstasy.

When she came to, having found herself completely naked and sweaty on the floor next to a stranger, in a place as filthy as the corner in which she now found herself. On this occasion, Minerva believed that she had overstepped every permissible boundary, indulging in the lasciviousness that had governed her behaviour for the past few years, and which had led her to find herself in an unseemly and most reprehensible situation.

She had become a slave to her dark concupiscence, which now completely dominated her, and it was then that she felt a strong disgust with herself! She knew herself to be a consummate nymphomaniac, eager and even shameless to satisfy the cruelty of her growing desires.

The same ones that surpassed her own disgust at having sunk so low, at the moment when she was unable to control her impulse to lick all the sperm that dripped from that penis in repose; like a dirty and vulgar libertine!

It was only when she saw Hypatia exchanging caresses with Angela, who continued to watch her, laboriously indulging in this phallic cleansing, that Minerva managed to remember the shameful reason that had led her to this dirty, filthy alley.

She also stopped looking for the clothes she thought she had taken off to fuck the exhausted man, who was already sleeping soundly on the floor, after having been an hors d'oeuvre for Minerva's unscrupulous desires, in something that had turned out to be so intense that she seemed to have fucked for several hours, until she had cum repeatedly and still felt somewhat unsatisfied.

Just as she was about to join in with Angela's frolicking, which promised to bring her to true ecstasy, a loud scream broke the sublime spell.

"What's going on here?

Up against the wall, ladies!" -shouted a police officer who was in the alley after noticing some suspicious activity while patrolling the area.

Hipatia and Minerva knew they were lost and in trouble the moment they saw Angela vanish in front of them, along with the pervert they had been presented with moments before, leaving them to their fate with the law.

"Looks like we've got a couple of perverted exhibitionists in action." -said his partner, Officer Palminteri.

He had grabbed his radio to alert dispatch of his latest discovery. Officer Jacobsen immediately suggested that he not do so, as her intuition told her that they could both benefit greatly from the peculiar circumstance.

Strangely enough, the policemen showed no signs of recognising them once the distressed women were against the wall and felt their embarrassment increase as soon as they were ordered to spread their legs, exposing their shaved peaches; peeking out from between the roundness of their buttocks!

Minerva and Hipatia felt a sharp increase in the already immense humiliation they had suffered, they believed it was only a matter of time before they would be handcuffed and taken to the patrol car while their rights were read to them. They would then be taken to the police station where they would be processed and then locked up - just as they were!

Without the slightest possibility of being given any clothes, after being exhibited in a macabre parade of shame, to receive all kinds of abuse from the other prisoners, according to the usual protocol in such cases, which was dictated to the police commissioner by the mayoress of the city herself.

They were far from being right when they heard the perverted mutterings that the two police officers were making to each other.

They were two beautiful women whose appearance gave them a certain aristocratic air that was not usually associated with the arrests they made in their daily police work.

Officer Jacobsen seemed to recognise them for a moment, something she kept to herself as she had some doubts about her impressions. It was extremely unlikely that the arrogant mayor and the pedantic governor would be together at what was obviously not an official government event!

The mutual dislike between these two women of the despicable political class was well known. Add to that the fact that they were scandalously naked in a place as shabby as that alley.

You would think it was a mere coincidence that these women bore a physical resemblance to the two most despicable ladies who had ever held government office in known history.

Officer Jacobsen had every reason to hate Mayor Hypatia, because she had ordered an abominable eviction in certain areas of the city, which directly affected the Jacobsen family, who saw all their wealth disappear after their home was expropriated by the council and they were given a ridiculous amount of money in compensation.

Officer Palminteri took a dislike to Governor Minerva after hearing rumours that she had embezzled from the police pension fund and was linked to the release of certain gangsters, whose arrest was a well-deserved decoration for the pair, but was denied once the criminals were acquitted in the high-profile trial.

Both seemed fascinated by the situation they now found themselves in; after all, the city was governed by laws that severely punished public nudity.

And if these women were who they claimed to be, they were breaking the law! So these policemen thought they could have a good time and at the same time give these two corrupt government officials a good hiding by using their police authority.

They wanted to have a bit of fun, as they had done in similar circumstances with several embarrassed rich women in distress, with the promise of freeing them and giving them something to cover themselves, as long as they agreed to play the dirty games that this pair of abusive policemen proposed to them.

While a thorough routine search was carried out, which in the blink of an eye turned into a rigorous cavity search, the women immediately became very irritated, arguing how unnecessary it was to carry out such an unpleasant and extremely humiliating groping, which also violated their dignity and their rights as citizens.

None of their words to stop this abuse seemed to matter to the police, who refused to stop doing their duty! Despite the fact that this pair of appetisingly plucked chicks claimed to be the Governor and Mayoress, they were so indignant and full of arrogance that they shouted threats to remove them from their posts if they did not take their hands off them and release them immediately.

Both were severely whipped on the buttocks as a reprimand for lying and uttering such threats against two law enforcement officers. The fact that their pussies were soaked did not help them much in defending their status as honest and decent ladies, especially as all the semen dripping from Minerva's vulva made the situation worse for them, leading the officers to say that they were dealing with two whores cynically plying their trade on the streets, trying to evade arrest by posing as two illustrious ladies of good standing in the government.

By this time, the officers had confirmed their suspicions about the women's claims to identity, which added to the satisfaction of the possible arrest.

Both officers were quite sure that no one would believe the two women's ridiculous claims of innocence after they were caught there, and an examination by the police district's forensic doctor would confirm the charges of suspiciously lewd behaviour, coupled with the reprehensible offence of being displayed naked in public.

As there were numerous reports and denunciations of two women walking in the nude, this was a juicy political scandal that would end up destroying them completely and causing them to lose their coveted and lucrative government posts.

At this argument, Minerva and Hypatia were filled with an icy terror that slowly ran through the exposed parts of their anatomy. Suddenly, their haughty animosities were trampled underfoot by the great humiliation that lay ahead, and they were eager to negotiate with the policemen, no matter what price they had to pay for their now precious discretion in the matter.

Once their identities were recognised by the officers, they told them how much they wished to humiliate them and subject them to the will of two humble law enforcement officers, so that the haughty ladies would experience first-hand the full weight of adversity that the average citizen must feel when breaking the law. Minerva and Hipatia reluctantly resigned themselves to the fact that these policemen wanted to make the most of this unique situation.

First, they made them promise certain benefits and salary improvements for the police force, such as the delivery of new equipment and an increase in the pension plan, as well as the reinstatement of the fund to help the widows of police officers killed in the line of duty and a strong campaign to increase this fund within a period of no more than 30 days.

Both the lady Mayor and the lady Governor had to write this down in a notebook given to them by Officer Jacobsen, who also made sure that the two devious women kept their promise by photographing them handcuffed and in the buff just before they agreed to these demands.

In order to satisfy the overflowing perversity of these officers of the law, who wanted to give these two pedantic women, Minerva and Hypatia, a hard time, they had to kiss! and this had to look passionate, and then there had to be a wild sexual encounter between the two most powerful and dominant women in the city. This was something they both did with great reluctance, because of their mutual dislike for each other, but they had no choice but to give in to this whim, knowing that these two would have no mercy on them if they refused to do what was asked of them.

Hipatia was uncomfortable and had to swallow her pride, she hadn't touched a woman since the years she shared Aymar with her friend Isabel, and the humiliation it caused her; being photographed while all this was going on.

Minerva endured her resentment at being forced to do this to a woman who, despite her beauty and skillful lips, was so unpleasant to her. On the other hand, she was aroused by the growing bulge in Officer Palminteri's trousers as he watched her with fascination.

He agreed to the Governor's insinuations, whose convincing arguments regarding his need to satisfy a virile policeman, made him not want to miss the opportunity to receive an unforgettable fellatio from such a fiery lady, whom he would end up penetrating at her request.

Officer Jacobsen, for her part, had the pleasure of taking Hipatia on her lap to give her a good spanking as a reprimand for what she had done in ordering the ominous expropriation that had left so many families homeless last year.

The spanking did not stop until the pained mayor promised to adequately compensate all those families, something she was also forced to put in writing.

A short time later, Angela appeared there, accompanied by the same federal agent that Hipatia and Minerva had seen hours earlier at Ailes Doré. She showed her credentials to the police and explained that she was taking the ladies into her custody as they needed to report to Parliament as soon as possible.

No one would question Angela's presence, given the coppery glow in her eyes and her immaculate appearance as a representative of national security, and she assured the officers that nothing of what had happened would be made public, as they had been caught abusing their functions with two important members of the government.

They explained everything that had happened and were allowed to keep all the evidence they had collected, which guaranteed full compliance with the commitments these two women had made in writing.

Angela immediately whispered in the police's ear that they would find a respectable and wealthy lady in the rubbish dump who would hide there when she saw them arrive, as long as she was not arrested for indecent exposure, and who would be happy to agree to whatever they wanted in order to keep her reputation clean. Likewise Mrs Flanagan; she would find a way to express her generosity to them after they had taken her home and assured her of some discretion regarding her shameful exhibitionism of the day.

Poor Mina Flanagan was all colours as soon as she saw the two policemen who came to take her out of that rubbish dump, she wept and begged for mercy lest this should go further or become known. Of course, she agreed to all the perverse suggestions that Angela made to her, promising her a garment so that she would not be ashamed to return home naked.

Angela immediately gave the policemen carte blanche to have unrestrained fun with the naked and tormented offender, shortly before leaving the place to see that Minerva and Hipatia continued with the task she had entrusted to them.

Hypatia and Minerva were relieved that they had managed to evade arrest, which would have complicated their already unseemly situation! But a certain guilty pleasure rebounded in their hearts as they imagined all that Mina Flanagan was going through with that pair of abusive policemen, who by this time must have been having a great deal of fun, having subjected to the whim of their perverse wills, a very pedantic and well-known lady of high society.

Who, due to her uncontrollable anxiety, would be willing to do anything! In order to avoid the subsequent ominous scandal that would end her social life, if it became known that she was apprehended by the authorities after having been caught in such a shameful and degrading condition of forced and sudden nudity in which she found herself. She could not find any logical explanation to give to those uniformed men, well, she couldn't even do it to herself!

She was completely terrified! Just a few millimetres away from falling into hysteria, unable to understand for what evil reason; was she in such a predicament?

No one believed her ridiculous claims of innocence at all, her desperation increased as soon as she was called an exhibitionist. She kept claiming, sobbing, that it was completely out of her own control; that all her clothes had suddenly vanished! As she walked very calmly down the street, after having just left a lunch at the exclusive Ailes Doré.

Hypatia told Minerva how much she was pleased by those pitiful pleas, which the desperate Mina uttered between sobs, as soon as she was discovered by officers Jacobsen and Palminteri, while she was full of fear hiding among the rubbish.

She cursed her luck, as soon as she heard that they had been alerted to her presence by Angela, after ordering the officers to let the two women in their custody leave. They both bitterly recalled the annoyed murmurs that arose at the start of their walk of shame, as they passed Mina's table, who recognised them instantly.

Before leaving the alley, Angela told them how Mina rose from her seat to point at them and call their names amidst ghoulish laughter and bloody mockery, as soon as they had left the sumptuous and exclusive place.

For this reason, the image of Mina Flanagan being subdued and pinned against the wall by the police, while being handcuffed and suffering the unpronounceable humiliation of having her legs spread open with her arse in the air. Feeling shamefully disgraced as she was groped and all the police attention was focused on that wet, fully shaved pussy poking insolently out from under the slit between her ass cheeks.

It was so pleasurable to imagine her receiving the same treatment that is given to every common low-life criminal! And it was all the more pleasurable to think of her humiliating experience, because she was completely naked and alone with those two abusers.

This was to some extent a thought that gave them some comfort in knowing that they were not the only women victimized by the ominous perversity of Angela, who had returned to the alley only to amuse herself by observing the vilification that the distressed Mrs. Flanagan was being forced to endure.

They certainly found it abhorrent in the extreme, the way she had with impunity; she had even stripped them of their panties! And then thrown them out into the street to suffer in the flesh; the dishonourable and humiliating experience of being exposed that afternoon! Although that didn't mean that they didn't feel a certain amount of dismay at having to continue walking down the street in the buff, while they were being subjected to a series of criticisms and cruel jibes that people were making when they recognised them.