Scandalous Schoolgirl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joseph tickled her a little more and then started concentrating on erotic areas. This time he wanted to tease her to the edge of nirvana and keep her there until she begged him to take her like a caveman. The oil helped him send jolts of erotic fire through her straining body. The way she jumped and squirmed it was as if she had been attached to jumper cables. She writhed with first her breasts and then her hips reaching for more and more stimulation. Her hard breathing, moans and pleading let him know she was desperate for him to push her into an orgasmic abyss.

She hung on the abyss of a nuclear orgasm that would rip her world apart. When she started to regain her senses, Joseph would stroke her nipples or clit with a small paint brush until she was once again gasping for relief from this blissful torment. Her lips parted in deep heaving gasps of nirvana before she pleaded, "Oh, please Master, please let me cum. I'm going to die if I don't climax soon."

Joseph leaned over suckling her right nipple causing her to once again to arch her back in a spasming arch that squeezed every muscle in her body. After her breath came back, she screamed, "MMAASSTTEERR, please, PLEASE HELP ME CUM!"

Joseph leaned over a whispered in her ear, "Who is your Master and whom will you always obey from now on?"

The words weren't even out of his mouth when she breathlessly whispered, "You, Oh my GOD, always you!"

Joseph knew she would say whatever she had to in order to feel the bliss she desperately hungered for. He loved her enough to give her what she craved, but he also hungered to see her explosive orgasms, and this promised to be the most massive he had ever seen.

Joseph straddled her bound form and sucked her clit between his lips, thrashing the succulent nub with his tongue. Natalia's body exploded into a tight backbend with every muscle entwined with each other. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her head thrashed and body quivered in an nuclear explosion of rapturous ecstasy. He let go of her clit and only when she fell back to the rack did he suck it back into his mouth.

He forced six more orgasms out of her and each time her body clinched in a muscle seizing show of ecstasy. Each time her eyes rolled back in her head, and she threatened to faint from the overwhelming bliss but didn't. After the sixth time he faintly heard her whisper, "Please Master your cock, please your cock inside me."

He was ready as well and stood dropping his pants, finally straddling her, and sliding his cock into the drenched pussy. With her legs stretched together she was tight around cock as he thrust inside her and once again her muscles clinched in a body consuming orgasm. He felt her squeezing his cock as the muscles in her pussy rippled up and down his cock. This time there seemed to be no gap between her orgasms with her body convulsing and quivering continuously.

Watching her bound form writhe and squirm in the midst of orgasm was one of the most erotic sights he could remember and that was all it took for him to release his seed and paint her insides with his cum. Even after he finished, she was still in the throes of a massive climax and even after he pulled out of her and sat down stroking her heated skin her quaking didn't stop.

Joseph stroked her still bound body and finally unbound her arms and legs, pulling her into his lap cuddling her tightly in his arms. Her eyes finally latched on to his and he saw tears of blissful joy run down her face. For several moments she couldn't form any words, but her love and the joy in her eyes said it all. He leaned down and gently kissed her with both of them knowing that they had crossed into a deeper, more all-encompassing love.

Joseph's hands slid from her head and then under her arms as he lifted her off her feet. As he pulled her up even with his face, she suddenly felt a little shy, but he ended that as his lips attacked hers in voracious kiss. The fiery tornado of emotions was back inside her turning her into pliable mush as he manhandled her body.

Being free to be his plaything, sex toy and his lover made her tremble inside. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist feeling the heat of his skin against hers. She squeezed herself tightly against his body, but he squeezed her even tighter.

Their kiss ended but their lips stayed touching, breathing their shared air. Joseph looked at her face and noticed a small dribble of his saliva from the kiss on her chin. Something about leaving his mark on her face made her more radiant and gorgeous than ever. Joseph looked deep into her watery eyes and smiling face and said, "That was incredible baby, thank you."

Natalia smiled the most delicious and loving smile he had ever seen, but he saw something else on her face. There was a pride and an innocent joy on her face that he had never seen before. Gone was her haughty attitude and petulance. She was a free woman without a care in the world, full of fire and passion and he could tell she was where she wanted to be.

He pulled her tight against him again as he nuzzled her neck. He nibbled up to her ear and with a passionate growl said, "Baby, I love the way you squirm and tremble with fiery passion and it makes you look so damned beautiful." Then he looked fiercely into her and added, "I want to know, who do you belong to?"

It was an easy question for her to answer. The spanking, erotic torment and bondage had all combine to free her mind and at the same time make her feel beautiful, sexy, secure, and loved. As he asked the question, she felt a rush of heat searing her insides. She didn't think her aching nipples could get any harder, but they did, and her womanly cleft was practically dripping as she answered, "You. I belong only to you."