Scapegoat Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Try this on."

He handed her a modest dress.

"An old girlfriend's Trevor?"

"No, a leftover from one of my master's past purchases. You are not the first beautiful young slave to arrive here without a stitch."

Eloise slid it on.

"It fits well. You have a good eye, Trevor."

"Naturally."

Eloise chuckled and gazed about the room.

"Your bed is nice and big!"

"In due time, Ellie. In due time."

"You are right, of course. Darn it!"

"Now Mr. Fields has certain requirements of his female slaves. The first is that they be extremely obedient and exceedingly dynamic between the sheets. The other is his collection."

"Collection?"

"Yes."

It turned out that Richard Fields, billionaire, collected muffs. Eloise was photographed naked. Trevor applied a paste to Eloise's crimson nest. One it hardened; he used a specially designed blade to remove it at the skin all in one piece. This was transferred to a sealed pocket in an album. A second, after photo was taken. Both pictures flanked the sealed pocket. Trevor added an information card, the name of the slave, when acquired, age, weight, and height.

"You won't be allowed even a trace of hair on your privates while you dwell here, Ellie."

"What happens when a slave arrives already shaved?"

"Then Mr. Field has them grow it out full and lush, then he either takes it himself or has me do it."

"Oh, how many muffs have you removed, Trevor?"

"A gentleman never tells."

After dinner, Eloise reported to Mr. Fields' bedroom. He liked his sex rough with spankings, hair pulling, nipple twists, even some choking. Eloise tried to maintain a positive attitude. He praised her ability to suck cock and the tightness of her asshole.

"You are acceptable but not really worth what I paid. I can't get that amount on the open market so i guess we are stuck with each other."

With that, he slapped her on the ass and pushed a buzzer on his nightstand. The door swung open and a statuesque blonde in a collar and diaphanous robe strode into the room.

"Let's see how well you lick pussy, old lady."

**

Eloise didn't understand why Mr. Fields escorted her personally to what she thought was a routine physical exam; then she noted that the doctor was a fertility expert!

"No, Mr. Fields, she is not too old, but you are rapidly running out of time. The sooner the better. A good healthy stud will minimize the odds of a birth defect. If one is created however, we can eliminate that in utero."

"Master?"

"I have to get back what I overpaid for you Ellie. Any offspring you have, if they have your good looks, will sell for phenomenally high prices."

"Master, Trevor..."

"No, I'm hiring a stud service. Big money upfront but not much on the backend."

"Master, please..."

"Silence. You belong to me. Every part. Your womb is MY womb!"

Somehow, Eloise held it together until she was back at the Fields's mansion and safely in Trevor's huge comforting arms.

"It is his right, Ellie. It stinks, but it is a slave's lot I'll be right here, holding your hand. Each and every day."

"But to give birth to a slave!"

"The law is firm. If the mother is a slave, the child is a slave even if the woman is only a slave for a single year."

"Oh, my God!" She cried for hours. Trevor undressed her and put her to bed. If only Richard's father was still alive!

In the morning, Eloise was moved out of Trevor's rooms to bunk with a young brunette named Sandy, in a room on the third floor.

"I can't risk Trevor knocking you up. Knowing you two, you would try to short circuit my plans."

Mr. Fields imposed a period of celibacy on Eloise, going so far as to fit her with a chastity belt so that she would remain untainted.

After two months of subjecting Eloise to daily temperature takings and minute examination of her vagina, Mr. Fields had her put on a short sparkly silver dress with matching heels, hard on inducing black lacy underthings and had a manicurist visit the house to do her finger and toenails up in electric blue, he led her out to his limousine. Mr. Fields insisted that she smoke the huge marihuana joint he rolled for her. They drove in silence to the edge of the city, pulling to a stop in front of a well-maintained rambling old home. Eloise knew exactly what awaited her. The pot was so potent however that she could not muster tears or any other protest.

The main awaiting her was... incredible was the only word. Clearly biracial, he had a mocha coloring, a winning smile, and impossibly broad shoulders. To call him handsome would be woefully deficient.

There was a cameraman and interviewer present.

"This is my slave, Ellie. Tonight, she gets knocked up. She's usually fantastic in the sack. Your audience should really enjoy the show. "

A gray-haired woman present fed Ellie some edibles. Very quickly, the formerly pensive and desperate slave was feeling no pain and had no complaints.

The interviewer caught her off guard, she confessed to liking big cocks and that her stud, Winchell was very easy on the eye and had a great personality.

She and the stud were seated on a loveseat.

She was on his lap. His enormous cock pressed into the crack of her ass inside his pants and outside her panties. His kiss was every bit as exhilarating as his fantastic, good looks. Her hands were inside his shirt, exploring his finely muscled torso. She had to have at least twenty years on him. Did that matter? Her shoes were off. One of his hands was up her skirt, his fingers tracing little patterns on her shorn sex. His scent was uniquely, overpoweringly male. She worked his shirt off. His alluring brown skin practically shone under the camera lights. He unzipped her dress. She was far older than him but beautiful. Very beautiful. Every time he did stud duty, he imagined what the product of his fucking would look like. This woman's kid, if it combined his looks and hers, would be an incredible beauty. The thought was beyond inspirational. How many free guys would give their right nut to be me? he mused. He wasn't vain. He was a gift to women, and he knew it. She was in her underwear now. Talk about your MILFs! thought the lad enthusiastically. Time to put another bun in her oven! He carried her over to the nearby bed, cameras sprang to life, right, left, center, above. He delightedly peeled away the rest of the black lace. Eloise helped him out of his clothes. The old girl really knew how to suck cock! He licked her pussy and she moaned. He teased her nipples with his teeth. lips, and fingers. He had a job to do. He was inside her, pounding away. She climaxed as he came.

Mr. Fields beamed and beamed; Ellie's knock up video promised to be a perennial best seller!

Four more times, Winchell got it up and in Eloise. He really wanted to take her ass as well, but he was on duty.

The thorough fucking and the mood-altering edibles caused Eloise to check out and collapse into a knot of sated bliss after she orgasmed for the third time. Winchell helped Mr. Fields redress Eloise. He was allowed to keep her gossamer knickers as a souvenir. His chauffer assisted Mr. Field in getting Eloise back to the limo. He hummed all the way back to his mansion. There was no doubt that his oldest female slave was due to be a very new mother. She would not be returned to Trevor's quarters until it was confirmed, however.

**

Eloise's heart broke when the pregnancy kit indicator verified Mr. Fields's claims of a "successful copulation." For Eloise not only was the prospect of a late in life conception daunting, but the new life in her womb was already owned by Mr. Fields! The child would be born as property; legally, not even Eloise's. Whether it was a boy or girl, it would be given a rudimentary education, be tattooed, and permanently collared one month after their eighteenth birthday and sold off. Eloise would age out of her collar before the child reached its majority. Eloise had left her grown daughter behind for more than a decade when she had become a scapegoat and now, she would be leaving another behind, this time permanently. It was a crushing revelation.

"Oh, Trevor!" she cried as she collapsed in his arms. "What are we going to do?"

"The best we can under the circumstances, sweetheart."

Then, for a long while, he cried right along with her.

12