All Comments on 'Scared Sister Pt. 02: Nyctohylophobia'

by NateKhyrivon

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Too cliche. Truth or dare...tequila, and girls kissing? NO THANKS!! Would've been better if you'd just kept it to the brother and sister ONLY. 1*

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto684 months ago

LOVED this story!!!! Thank you and I am looking forward to part 2

RicubRicub4 months ago

Very readable enjoyed the story thank you

seasteve123seasteve1234 months ago

5/5 enjoyed the continued Nate and Nikki story. Looking forward to their cruise adventures.

Frankie1952Frankie19524 months ago

Loving this gorgeous romance.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very good story!

I liked the inclusion of the incestuous cousins to even things out, and give Nate and Nikki some calming.

Please continue with the cruise idea, and/or the christmas cabin. Somewhere in there, you could insert some manner of commitment ceremony and then have them move in together so their lives can truly start. Just don't get them pregnant. That would ruin a great love story.

Sincerely,

B4PW.

ImJDbabyImJDbabyabout 1 month ago

I’m genuinely confused as to why they can’t spend time together as a couple. Their parents aren’t going to see them hanging out even Nikki sleeping over and immediately jump to “they must be sleeping together.” Not to mention they have time to go on dates, what exactly is stopping them from using that date time to go to his apartment instead of the movies?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNateKhyrivon@NateKhyrivon
213 Followers
Recent Submission: Scared Sister Pt. 03: Thalassophobia Currently Being Written: Our Love Makes Us Family - Chapter 4: A Birthday Gift For Gabe Siblings Reunited Scared Sister Pt. 04: Cremnophobia Next Submission: Our Love Makes Us Family - Chapte...