Scared Sister Pt. 03: Thalassophobia

Story Info
Nate and Nikki go on their long awaited cruise...
20.9k words
4.73
8.5k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Standard Disclaimer: All of my stories, including this one, are purely works of fiction, and any similarities to real world persons or events are purely coincidental. All characters involved in any sexual content are 18 years of age or older at the time such content occurs.]

For as long as I can remember, my little sister, Nikki, was always scared. When she was little she was scared of thunder, running to my room, and snuggling against me for protection. I moved out of our parents' house when I was twenty-two, but only for four years. After I moved back in for financial reasons, my now eighteen-year-old sister resumed her habit of sleeping in my bed during thunderstorms. However, we soon became sexually involved with each other, giving into our desires, ending up making love. We finally admitted that we were in love with each other, and Nikki admitted she'd stopped being afraid of thunder a long time ago. However, our parents split up soon afterwards, forcing us apart once more. With Nikki living with our mom, and me living in my own apartment nearby, we only got to spend appropriate sibling time together, going on a few dates every now and then, but never got to spend the night together.

That was, until the next year, just after Nikki finished her first year of college, when she and I went on a camping trip with our cousins, Morgan, Max, and Michelle. Neither of us had been camping before, and the first night there we found out Nikki was afraid of the forest after dark. Rather than sleep in individual tents like we'd planned, I spent the night in Nikki's tent, so she wouldn't be as scared, and we ended up making love once again. Despite trying to be quiet the first night, during the second night we discovered that not only had our cousins heard us, but that Max and Michelle, who were siblings, had also been having sex, not only with each other, but also with Morgan. With Nikki's approval, Morgan joined us in our tent and I fucked Nikki while she ate out Morgan.

The next morning, Morgan explained that she was glad she and Nikki had been able to share the experience, even if it ended up being a one-time thing, having decided to get a flower tattoo to commemorate the event, as was her tradition when sharing "first time" experiences with someone, and this was Nikki's first time doing anything sexual with a girl. As it turned out, our cousins' relationship was only as friends (or in their case, relatives) with benefits. However, after seeing how in love Nikki and I were, the three seemed to grow closer, being more affectionate by the end of the camping trip. Nikki told them she really didn't want to go camping again, but wasn't opposed to spending more time with them. We ended up planning a trip to a mountain cabin for Christmas, which was over half a year away.

Despite being okay with our shared experience with our cousins, Nikki decided she didn't want to spend another night in the woods, so she and I left that afternoon, and ended up getting a hotel room, where we made love like the lovers we were, rather than pretending to be siblings who had to hide that they were in love. On the way home the next morning, Nikki and I floated the idea of going on a cruise later that year.

After dropping Nikki off at our mom's house, and returning to my own apartment, I began to look into affordable cruises, scheduling one for us for the last week of September. We spent the next few months back In our old routine of having lunch or dinner a couple times a week, just siblings getting along, and going to the movies every few weeks. When the time for our cruise finally arrived, Nikki was so excited. We were going to have an entire week together where nobody knew we were siblings, and we didn't have to pretend anymore. Little did we know that the events of the week-long vacation would change the course of our lives... forever...

*

"Nate! I can't believe we're actually doing this!" Nikki beamed excitedly.

We were sitting in the waiting area of the dock outside our cruise liner, awaiting the signal to begin boarding. We'd been planning this trip for months, and Nikki took off a week of school in order to be able to come. She'd worked her butt off the last two weeks, having convinced her professors to allow her to do her coursework early so she wouldn't be behind when she got back from our vacation.

"I know," I hugged her tightly, and nobody invited themselves to come along this time."

Nikki laughed, "That's because we didn't tell anyone until last month. You should have seen Mom's face when I told her you were taking me on a cruise. She started complaining that, 'I always wanted to go on a cruise, but your father would never spend that kind if money on me.'"

I laughed at her mocking impression of our mom's complaining, "She always complains about stuff Dad never did with her, doesn't she."

"Mhmm," Nikki smiled, "I'm lucky that my boyfriend is so wonderful, I never have any complaints about him."

She leaned over onto my shoulder. She giggled as I gently kissed the top of her head.

We sat there waiting for another thirty minutes until boarding started. By one o'clock we were on board the ship, our luggage being delivered to our cabin, enjoying the nice ocean breeze. We had dressed casually for boarding, since we wouldn't really be doing much until we unpacked our stuff. Nikki was wearing a yellow T-shirt with sleeves that barely covered her shoulders, and a white knee-length skirt with yellow flowers on it. I was wearing a simple white, button down short sleeve T-shirt, and a pair of black pants.

"Thank you for doing this with me," Nikki swooned as we walked to the ship's buffet restaurant, the Windjammer Café.

"Your welcome, love," I squeezed her hand, which she had been holding the whole time since we boarded, "but you know I'd do anything for you. "

She blushed, "I know."

Our cabin wouldn't be ready for a little while, so we had decided to check out the food options. Nikki's eyes widened as she saw all the food.

"And this is all free?!" she exclaimed.

"Apparently, " I replied, looking over all the tasty looking food.

After browsing the selections, Nikki and I got a small plate of food and sat down at a table.

"I keep waiting for something to go wrong," Nikki admitted, "we've had such a difficult time getting away together that I'm afraid we may never truly be able to be together."

I placed my hand on hers gently, "We're together, now," I squeezed her hand, "And I'm not going anywhere without you."

She smiled, blushing, "I know. It's just..."

"Shhhhh," I put a finger up to her lips, "Nicole, it's okay. I know your first instinct is to expect the worst. But today... this week... is all about us."

She grabbed my hand gently, kissing the back of it, a tear in her eye, "You called me 'Nicole'..."

Ever since we'd been intimate, and admitted our feelings for each other, my sister and I had had to keep to the pretext that we where just normal siblings, hiding the fact that we were in love. After our camping trip earlier that year, we had spent a night in a hotel, and while we were there, we dropped the pretext that we were just Nate and Nikki, siblings hiding their feelings, and we could truly be ourselves: Nathan and Nicole, the lovers who cared about each other more than anything else.

I smiled, "Of course I did. We don't have to pretend here. We can just be... us."

"You're right," Nicole took a deep breath, "Thank you, love. You always know how to ease my fears."

I kissed her hand, "Any time, darling."

We ate our food, then when we were done, we just sat and talked.

"Morgan was jealous when I told her we were going on a cruise," Nicole smiled, "She said she always wanted to go on one."

Ever since our camping trip earlier that year, Nikki had become good friends with Morgan, the oldest of our cousins. They often talked on the phone and by text. It was nice that Nikki had someone else, especially another girl, to talk to. They'd even spent some time hanging out, as friends, although Nikki assured me that it was all appropriate, unlike what they'd done together in our tent with me during our camping trip. She said that, aside from her aggressive sexuality, Morgan was actually a really sweet person, and a wonderful friend. She'd even gotten Nikki a beautiful pair of earrings for her birthday.

"It's good you two have become such close friends," I smiled back at her, "you've really seemed happier since our camping trip."

"Well, she is the only one I can talk to about us, and brag to about how amazing you are."

I blushed, "Really? You brag about me?"

"All the time," she replied, blushing, "Morgan likes hearing about the details of our... 'snuggling'."

In the past, when we'd been intimate, because of our need to keep things "appropriate," we had begun to phrase things as if they were innocent and sibling-appropriate. "Snuggling" had become our in-joke way of saying "having sex".

"I bet she does," I grinned, "She seemed kind of jealous when I told her that my... um... manhood... was only for you."

Nicole's face turned bright red, "It made me really happy to hear you say that. Knowing I'm the only one you want to be with, in that way, makes me feel very important to you."

"Nicole," I held her hands tightly, "You are very important to me."

She laughed, giddily, "I know. I just like hearing you say it, too."

I stood up, taking her by her hand, helping her to her feet, then wrapped one arm around her waist, one around her shoulders, and gently leaned her back a little as I pressed my lips against hers, "Our cabin should be ready now."

She blushed, "Let's go then."

Our cabin was an interior cabin, to save money, but it was nonetheless very nice. Like a miniature hotel room, it had a small desk with a couple power outlets and some USB charging ports next to it, and a medium-sized flat screen TV on the wall facing the queen-sized bed (which we discovered waz actually two twins pushed together with a Queen mattress on top). It also had a small bathroom with a small-ish shower definitely made for only one person (to Nicole's disappointment).

"Aww, It's cute!" Nicole chirped as we entered the room, turning the light on, which we discovered required a card inserted into a slot in order to stay on.

At first we thought it required our keycard, but we later figured out that any card would work, so we ended up placing a nearly empty $20 Walmart gift card in it on a permanent basis.. After closing the door, and making sure it was locked, I plugged my phone charger into one of the outlets, then plugged my phone into the charger. We moved our luggage from the foot of the bed, where the porter had left it, into the small closet, put our valuables (our wallets, keys, and a few pieces of jewelry Nicole had brought for Formal Nights) into the safe, then Nicole kicked off her shoes and socks, and climbed onto the bed.

"What should we do now?" Nicole asked, sliding her hands over her body seductively.

I took off my shoes and crawled onto the bed next to her, snuggling close, "Whatever you want, darling."

She turned to face me, kissing my lips intimately, our tongues beginning their long-awaited dance. Slowly, Nicole placed her hands at the bottom of her shirt and slid it up, only breaking our kiss once she had to get the shirt over her head. She helped me remove my own shirt, then we returned to making out, pressing her breasts, still wearing her white lace bra, against my chest. I reached behind her, taking her bra off slowly.

I recalled the first time I'd seen my sister's wonderful coconuts. It had been one of the first days we'd started our "snuggling." She'd pulled up her shirt for me while I pushed my erection against her pussy with my sweatpants and her panties between them. She'd joked that "My brother shouldn't be seeing those," as we'd often teased about being "just siblings" back then. They seemed a little bigger, now, though. Not quite cantaloupe sized, but noticeably larger on her lithe frame.

Again, Nicole snuggled her breasts against me as I discarded her bra onto the floor. We lay down together again, snuggling close, kissing once more, our tongues immediately greeting each other, dancing together in the oral tango they knew so well. It had been so long since we'd been able to truly show our feelings for each other that neither of us was wanting to rush our reunion. It felt so freeing to be able to simply be in love once again. The last time had only been for one night, a few hours, really. Now we had seven whole days and nights together (eight days if you count the first and last day as whole days, which I don't, since they're technically half days).

Our legs rubbed together, our hips pressed together, causing us both to moan. As our bodies rubbed together, I could feel not only my own heart racing, but Nicole's heart as well, as our chests were pressed so tightly together.

Our moans filled the cabin, and could probably be heard through the walls, but we didn't care. Our long-hidden love was now on full display without restraint.

I broke our kiss, only to continue kissing her cheek, then neck, drawing out long, loud moans as I rubbed her arms. She rubbed my back, placing one hand on the back of my head, running her fingers through my hair.

"I like when you cut your hair this short," Nicole whispered, "it makes you look so hansom, and is great for doing this," she slid her fingers through my hair again.

I smiled, continuing to kiss her shoulders, rubbing my hands down her arms to her hands, then clasping our hands together. She held onto my hands tightly, closing her eyes as I rolled her onto her back, our hands clasped together above her head.

"Oh, Nathan," she moaned as I kissed down her chest, onto her plump, yet soft, bosom. I tenderly kissed around her left nipple, avoiding the sensitive areola of her perky, pink nipples until I had kissed completely around it, teasing her so that when I finally took it into my mouth, gently rubbing the tip with my tongue...

"Ohhh... mmmmmmm," Nicole moaned loud, "That feels sooo good."

I repeated my oral dance on her other breast, kissing around the nipple, then on it. She shivered, sliding her hands from mine, down my arms to my neck. She gently pulled my head closer to her breasts, moaning as I continued sucking, kissing, and licking them.

I repositioned myself between Nicole's legs, my stomach against her waist, her skirt between me and her nether regions, as I continued to nibble at her breasts. She moaned as my stomach rubbed between her legs.

I slid my hands down her body, from her shoulders, across her chest, onto her breasts, gently squeezing them as I continued down her sides to the waist of her skirt. I slowly pulled her skirt down as she lifted her butt so I could.

I returned to kissing at her chest, my stomach now rubbing against the white lace panties that covered her soft mound. I could feel her heat against my stomach, her love juices soaking through her panties as she continued to moan.

I unbuttoned my own pants, and Nicole helped me slide them down as I continued to suck and lick at her nipples. I kicked my pants to the floor, then my boxers quickly followed.

"Lay down, Nathan," Nicole kissed my lips, I want to play with you a while.

I smiled, "Okay, love."

Nicole sat up, guiding me to lay where she had been. I lay back, my now intense erection pointing to the sky. Nicole took up a similar position to what I had with her, laying on her stomach between my legs, but she was lower, with her boobs rubbing on my cock. She squeezed her boobs together, rubbing my cock between them.

IT. FELT. GLORIOUS!

Of all the things we had done, this was one that had seemed to elude us. Even my exes had never given me a tit job before.

I looked down at her, smiling as she looked up at me. Then, she began gently licking the tip of my cock each time it would come near her face.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned loudly, "Oh, mmm, yeah..."

I closed my eyes again, enjoying the sensation of my sister's boobs surrounding my manhood. Every lick or tiny suck she would do caused me to moan more.

"Oh, Nicole. Mmmmmm Owaaaah!"

Suddenly, my cock was completely ensconced in her mouth. The sudden change from soft and plush to warm and wet sent shivers down my spine.

I opened my eyes, "Oh, I've missed that."

"I know," She smiled, "Me, too."

She rubbed her tongue along the bottom of my shaft, then circled the tip with it, dragging it back into her mouth.

"Ooohhhh," I moaned, enjoying the sensation.

She began gently bobbing, pushing my cock further in each time. At one point, I felt her lips touch the base of my cock, she held it there for a moment, sucking hard, then she pulled up, releasing my cock from her mouth. I could feel my climax starting to build as she went back down, taking me into her mouth again. I gently placed my hand on the back of her head as she bobbed.

"Oh, Nicole!" I moaned loudly.

I instinctively began thrusting into her mouth, causing her to squeal for a moment, but she continued taking my shaft into her mouth. She pulled up one more time, grinning at me, then went back to town on my cock with abandon, pushing my cock as far in as she could stand. I thrust hard into her mouth, the tip of my cock pushing at the entrance to her throat.

She gagged a bit, but recovered just a second before the white hot flood of my semen began filling her mouth. Like the last couple times that she had had me in her mouth, Nicole began loudly gulping down my seed. As my climax rushed forward, I let out a loud moan.

"Oh, Nicole!" I nearly yelled, "You're so amazing!"

Nicole giggled, still slurping as the last of my cum oozed into her mouth. I lay back, my eyes drooping in ecstasy as dopamine and oxytocin flooded my brain. I felt Nicole snuggle up to me, nuzzling my cheek.

"I hope that's not all you have for today, love," she kissed my cheek, then wiped the cum remnants off of it.

I laughed, "No, darling, I have a good bit left. Just let me recover a moment."

"Okay," she smiled, cuddling close, wrapping my arm around herself, snuggling in to my chest as she had ever since she was little, seeking comfort in my arms.

I held her close, nuzzling the top of her head, "I love you, Nicole."

"I love you, too, Nathan," She sighed happily.

After about a minute, I turned onto my side, looking into Nicole's eyes, "Your turn."

I gently rolled her onto her back, then slid her panties down and off, positioning myself between her legs. I began by gently kissing her thighs, just next to her mound. I gently rubbed my thumb along her slit, then my tongue followed the same path, as my thumb found her clit and began gently pressing on it, rubbing in circles.

"Mmmmmmm," Nicole moaned, placing her hand on my head again, playing with my hair as she had the first time I'd gone down on her, in the hotel room after our camping trip.

I gently probed into her hole with a finger, then my tongue followed, pushing in and around, caressing all her interior surfaces that it could reach. As my tongue explored her canal, my thumb rubbed harder on her clit, then my pointer slid in along with my tongue, my other hand spreading her labia for my oral manipulations. I slowly pulled my head away from her pussy, my hands taking over the action for a moment as my pointer caressed further in than my tongue could reach, curling up to press on her G-spot.

"OOOOhhhhmmmmm..." Nicole shivered, "Nathan... Oohhhh."

Her inability to vocalize told me I'd succeeded in my task. My tongue returned to caressing her love box. I continued for another minute before kissing up her body, my right hand still caressing her clit and pussy. As I reached her breasts again, I slid my thumb from her clit into her slit, curling my other fingers into a fist, so my thumb was the only digit extended. Plunging my thumb into her hole, I pushed it further in than my other fingers had gone, the tip of it gently tapping on her cervix, a trick I had learned years ago with a previous girlfriend, but one that had served to provide her, and now Nicole, with several squirting orgasms.