Scarlet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Violet laughed.

"Yeah, the car smells like sex now. Mitch says he may never have the interior shampooed again. He keeps touching me. Everywhere. He'll put his hand under my dress and play with the ball or my clit. Or, cup my breast. Or, tweak my nipples to make them stand up. And, he's always putting his hand on my ass."

"How terrible for you. Poor baby." Violet laughed at her now. "You've become such an exhibitionist."

"Oh, it's worse than that." Karen blushed prettily. "The next morning after the awards dinner I was sitting on the deck having breakfast in my bathrobe when he came out. He kissed me good morning. After that, well, things got a little bit out of hand."

"Oh, this I have to hear. Gimmee." Violet wiggled her fingers in a come on gesture.

Karen blushed again. "Somehow, Mitch got me out of my robe. Don't ask me how, I don't remember; except that he was kissing me on the back of my neck. Or maybe was he biting me. I dunno. I don't really remember.

"Anyway, somehow I was totally nude and leaning against the table with my arms behind me. My back was arched with my legs spread. Mitch was between my legs with his tongue in me when our neighbor came out onto his balcony. I was so close to cumming. Mitch felt me tense up. He started to get up, but I grabbed his head and shoved his face back into me."

"What did he do?"

"He helped himself to an eyeful, lifted his coffee mug at me in a salute and went back inside."

Violet couldn't help it. She started laughing uncontrollably, gasping when she ran out of breath. "No, I meant what did Mitch do?"

"Oh. He went back to licking me. I was really grinding on his face when I had this incredible orgasm. I was having to bite my hand to keep everyone from looking to see who was screaming outside the building. It was great."

"Yeah, it can be that way."

"My neighbors probably think I'm some kind of slut or something."

"They're probably jealous of Mitch. He's getting some fantastic nookie. You're hot looking you know."

"Mitch keeps telling me that too. I still don't think of myself that way. But, he's been saying it a lot this last week. I think he likes the new me." Karen paused before asking shyly. "Can I ask you something? Is it always this way?"

"Well, Dominick and I still have the hots for each other. But, it's not out of control all the time, like it was when we first got together. Maybe it will get a bit less intense between you two eventually. Once you totally wear Mitch out that is."

"Oh. That's good. I think."

Violet smirked at her. Karen play swatted back at her friend.

"So, eventually, Mitch finally oK'd the idea. He said he'd sign the paperwork today. They're not really sure what they're going to do with me. I can't be very submissive. That's too risky for me. Plus, my hard limits put me in a place where there's not a lot of room to work with. I had a few meetings with some of the other Dominus and Domna Wolfe. They said that if Mitch was good with it, they'd have me do some of the basic submissive stuff to learn what was gong to be required of me. You know, the House rules, operations, limitations, and expectations.

"Everything is going to be done under extremely vigilant supervision. I have to carry a special warning letter while I'm here. To let everyone know to leave me alone, until they all get to know about me." Karen giggled. "It just says 'NO!' in big letters. It's signed with Scarlet's seal too.

"Once I learn the basics, they're going to step me into a Dominatrix slot, so I won't be at risk because of my hard limits and stuff. That's really to keep me from being abused more than anything else. I think. My looks make everyone want to do things to me." For a moment Karen looked scared and vulnerable before she caught herself. Quickly she reverted to her new personna.

"Chasandra was at all the meetings, because she's my new counselor. She insists that, because I gave myself to her that day, she's responsible for me. I don't agree with her, but she won't listen to me. She says not only did I give myself to her, Scarlet did too. Which I have all kinds of problems with."

"Oh?"

Karen waved that away. "It's nothing. It was good that Chas was there because she had all kinds of input and ideas to keep me from being put into any situation that would be bad for my health and outlook. Which is when she started insisting she was responsible for me. They all agreed with her instead of me. Grrr!" Karen growled her displeasure.

Violet giggled. Karen snapped her teeth at her friend.

"We did come up with ways to work around my damaged psyche. There going to be a lot of 'let's see if I'm ok with this' sort of stuff. Going slow and limiting who can do what with me, for how long, and when, is paramount too."

Violet nodded her agreement with that assessment.

"I'm pretty much totally red unless I'm working with Chasandra. For me, it's more like active therapy than membership. To get me to accept that what I'm seeing, or doing, won't hurt me. To see that no one wants to hurt me. What's cool is everyone seems to be ok with it like that. Zero pressure to change to be like you or get out. Chas calls it acceptance without judgment."

"Interesting. So, if Mitch signs, what family will you be choosing? Which group?"

"I'm not sure. Chas is in Black. If she's going to be my teacher, mistress, or whatever, then I should be Black. But, I don't know. She says it'd probably be ok for me if we took it very slowly. Also, I'd be the one in control. I could back away at any time if I needed to. The problem is, I don't want to cheat on Mitch. So, I'm not sure. The idea of me in an interracial scene is, intriguing I guess is the word I'm looking for, but . . . "

"You and Mitch need to be talking about that. A lot. He needs to be part of whatever you do here. His input and comfort level are extremely important. Both here and at home. For you too. He should be right there with you at your side every time you are here."

"I want him there. The thing is, black isn't my only option. I could be white. Like you."

Karen suddenly paused looking down at her lap. Violet just waited.

"Something else happened that night. When you kissed me. I don't know what it was. Chasandra and I haven't gotten that deep into it, but . . . " Karen just stopped talking again and looked at Violet.

"But what?" Violet asked gently.

"I think some connection was triggered in my mind. I don't know. I haven't had a chance to find out."

"What?"

"Let me show you." Karen slid off of her chair and squatted down next to Violet. With a gentle hand she turned Violet's face directly toward hers. Looking deep into Violets eyes, she drew her face closer and closer. Opening her mouth slightly and keeping eye contact, she kissed Violet.

At first Violet was surprised. Neither of them had seriously kissed each other since they were, like, thirteen and experimenting. It never went any further. Yet, Karen was kissing her now and really meaning it!

Karen moaned softly and teased Violet's lips with the tip of her tongue. Violet responded by opening her mouth and letting Karen in. After a moment Karen pulled back and rested her forehead against Violet's and closed her eyes.

"I'm sorry Violet. I had to taste you again. Please forgive me."

Violet tipped Karen's head up and kissed her lips softly before letting their foreheads rest together again. "You know I love you. There is nothing to forgive. Does this mean you are going to choose Smith?"

"I don't know. I don't want them, I want you."

"Ahem."

The throat clearing behind them made them both jump.

Fifteen

"Yes?" Violet asked as she turned to face the three men and the woman who were standing there.

"Excuse us. Miss Karen's Owner is here and she is supposed to go upstairs and get everything started. Like getting a ball, locker assignment, and orientation. We're here to escort her." The woman appeared to be the one in charge of the group.

"Oh. Good. Mitch signed the papers. I don't need a ball though. I have one already." Karen chirped happily.

At their puzzled looks Karen indicated Violet with a finger. "It's hers. She gave hers to me."

"Ahh, you need a ball of your own. They are numbered."

Violet caught their attention with a wave of her hand. "Let her keep it. I can't wear it now. I gave it to her. In trust to keep safe for me until I can ask for it back. It is hers now."

"Oh, Violet. You heard me." Karen had a tiny catch in her voice, nearly weeping at the memory of that moment. "I didn't know you were still awake when I said that."

"I wasn't really. It's kind of hazy in my mind. But, it feels right this way. If I need another, I can always ask for a new one. After my grace period."

"That is not my place to decide." The woman was quite emphatic.

"True. However, we are not quite finished here. If you wouldn't mind waiting for a few moments, I will send Miss Karen to you when we are done." Violet pointed at an empty table a few alcoves away.

"Very well, Mrs. White."

"Miss."

"Excuse me?"

"I am Miss Violet. Not Mrs. White any longer"

"My apologies Miss Violet. No one told us."

"Go. It won't be very long."

The quartet moved away and stationed themselves at the table Violet had pointed out. Karen sighed and began to gather her things. Picking up her handbag, she suddenly stopped and opened it. She took out a gold rectangle and showed it to Violet.

"I almost forgot. I found this stuck in my door. It says Marco on it. Is he stalking me?"

Violet laughed. "No. It's his way to say he has a new outfit for you and wants you to come in for a fitting."

"How did he know where I lived?"

"He probably asked someone upstairs. They would know since they would have to schedule the cleaners to drop off and pick up your things. They're probably the ones who stuck the card in the door."

"Oh. Ok. What do I do with it?"

"Go see Marco. He'll be impatient that it's taken you so long to do that."

"Oh." Karen realized she was saying 'Oh' a lot, but, there was no escaping it. "What about these? Do all of these mean he'll be mad I haven't shown up?"

Karen reached into her bag again and produced four more of the golden rectangles. Violet was stunned. Five? In two weeks? Reaching out, she took the cards and fanned them. Yes. Five. Amazing.

"You need to go see him. Today. Now."

"I can't. I have to go with them." Karen pointed at the waiting quartet.

Thinking fast Violet folded the cards into her hand.

"All right, I'll go talk to Marco. I'll explain for you that you didn't know. I'll let him know you are here, but you are busy with the Dominus and can't come by like you should. Hopefully he understands. I think he will."

"Oh. Will he punish me?"

Violet smiled. "He can't. He doesn't have that authority. At least not directly. He can make your life pretty miserable though. Remember, he makes your clothes. They might have itchy seams, or not fit quite right, or things like that."

"Oh, that's good. I mean that's bad. I mean . . . Anyway, I've not been punished and don't know what that would be like."

Violet smiled as a thought struck her. "Ok. Let me take care of this. You need to go with them."

"Ok. Bye Violet."

"Bye. Be obedient."

Karen smiled as she gathered her belongings and turned to the waiting escort.

"Oh, by the way Sub. Violet said standing up."

"Yes Violet?"

"I find you disrespectful and too familiar with your betters."

Karen just stared. What?

"You are to be punished for your lack of respect. One swat."

"Violet?"

"Two swats. Remember this. In this place, at this time, my name is not Violet."

Karen dropped her eyes at the authority in her friend's voice. Violet waited a beat before continuing.

"My name," again a slight pause, "is Miss Violet. Dismissed."

"Yes Miss Violet. Thank You."

Violet watched Karen and her escort walk into the lower tunnel that would take them to the members' only areas. She had an appointment she needed to get ready for. Until she found an assistant she had to keep her own calendar and do all the prep work. She needed someone to help her out with the organizing, office work and paperwork too. She was totally lost about how to do that though. Unlike Karen who would be good at that with her organizational skills. Oh! Wouldn't that annoy the Dominus who undoubtedly had their own plans for her.

Grinning evilly as the thought struck her, she keyed the button on the walkie talkie she now wore.

"I'm headed over to Marco's. When I get done there, I will be going up to my office. When our newest Submissive gets done with her orientation and punishment, have her come to my office if I'm still there. If not, have her find me. I will be here somewhere."

"Yes, Miss Violet." The tinny sounding voice in her earpiece buzzed.

Oh yes. Annoying the Dominus was going to be a big challenge. And, fun at the same time. With that resolve firmly in her mind she began to descend the ramp. She had work to do.

Sixteen

Karen sat on a high stool at the breakfast counter in her kitchen writing the list of the House rules again. She'd been trying for days to memorize them. Her best personal method for memorization was to write and re-write the rules until she knew them by heart. There were small piles of papers with the rules written in longhand all over her condo. And, she still didn't have them all correct yet.

Rule One: Secrecy. No member shall reveal the existence of the House.

Rule Two: Scarlet reigns supreme over all in and of the House.

Mitch walked into the kitchen and nuzzled her neck. "Still trying to get the rules straight?"

Karen nodded without speaking. There were a lot of rules and she had to be perfect or she would be punished. The two swats ordered by Violet were the last of that sort of thing she'd put up with. So, she had to know the rules perfectly. Frontwards, backwards, and at random to keep that from ever happening again.

Mitch nuzzled her neck again and one hand drifted down to squeeze her breast.

"You're not helping." Karen tried to ignore the heat that began in her belly as Mitch continued to fondle her. Now with both hands.

"Mmm, yes I am. I am trying to distract you so that you can prove to yourself you know the rules."

"Mitch! Stop. I need to study these."

Mitch ignored his wife's orders. Sliding one strong but gentle hand underneath her sweatshirt, he pinched her nipple and tugged to make it stand up.

"What is Rule twelve?" He asked her directly in her ear as he continued to tweak her nipple.

"Obedience is it's own reward." Goosepimples rising from Mitch's breath in her ear, Karen's voice also grew husky after Mitch bit her neck. Mitch knew how much she liked being bitten there. She knew he was cheating and taking advantage of her special erogenous zone, but she leaned her head back nonetheless. Another gentle bite and she squirmed in her chair as an electric tingle began in her loins.

"No recruiting . . ." Mitch began before asking the next question. "Which one is that?"

"Rule sixteen. No recruiting outside the house." The answer was breathy.

"And, inside the House?"

"Rule Three: All members shall submit in absolute obedience to the will of Scarlet in all things." Karen's words were a whisper.

"Mmm, hmmm," Mitch's words were incoherent as he bit her again. Gently he spun the high stool around so that his wife was facing him directly. Blue eyes met hers as Mitch tilted her chin upward. Her crotch flared into lust filled desire.

Karen closed her eyes as Mitch's lips landed gently on hers. Her arms lifted and she wrapped them around Mitch's neck. Mitch's fingers found, then tugged on, the waistband of her sweatpants. Karen lifted her hips and moaned into his mouth. The rules could wait.

"Subs!" The sharp command broke the group's attention to Karen's story and made everyone jump. Annie giggled at Karen's sudden blush. Which made Karen blush harder, but smile too. Since joining Scarlet she'd become much more open about her sexuality and had made some really good friends with the others there. Most of them women, but a few men.

Like Paul. He'd been assigned with her and two others yesterday to clean trash cans. That had been onerous. Never ending bin after bin of plastic trash cans. They'd had to scrub them with brushes and detergent. It had been a wet, smelly chore. Oddly enough, she'd loved every second of it. Paul had been funny and totally uninterested in her body. Even with the requirement she be nude the whole time, he'd not looked at her that way.

Instead, he cracked jokes and helped lift things which were heavy. And finger flicked tiny droplets of water at her, and the others, playfully. She'd ignored his occasional semi-erection and he didn't leer or stare at her. No sexual come-ons, hints, or suggestions. No touching either. At all.

When they were finished, she'd been soaked. But, she hadn't minded. Chasandra was right, sometimes you were glad you weren't wearing anything. All she'd needed was a warm shower to be totally clean and fresh smelling. Albeit a bit shriveled on her fingers and toes. Which lead to chapped hands and a ruined manicure. She would use gloves next time. Because she knew there would be a next time.

In a way it was different than anything else she'd ever known, or thought, about how a company should be run. Everyone had a job and position in the company. Even if all you know how to do is lick stamps, your job is to lick stamps. With the expectation that you also do something to improve your skills, mind, and abilities for the betterment of the company. Failure to do so meant dismissal. Everyone took classes online, or at the local college, ranging from construction, to business management, to real estate, to everything else. No one told anyone what to study. Everyone just did. The amount of energy going into self improvement was mind blowing.

From there, everyone shared in the chores of the House. Fun chores, tedious chores, boring chores, and chores which were not fun at all, but which had to be done for the good of everyone. Trash, laundry, cleaning, disinfecting, and, of course, discipline for being bad. And scenes.

Now, on today's assignment for chores, she and four others were supposed to be sorting laundry. Not story telling. But, their shift was almost over and everyone was happy. Karen knew Annie and the others were going to try to get her to go with them to the tiers and finish her story over coffee and cake or cookies. They had that smoky eyed look showing they were titillated by it and weren't going to let her get away with not telling them how good it was.

Surprisingly, Karen didn't mind revealing her private sexual adventures any more. Mitch had positively glowed when she'd told him what she'd been saying. His manhood and virility were not in question by anyone there. He was her Owner. He strutted when he was in the House. Because she was his. He'd won her heart, mind and body. She belonged to him and him alone. Several, if not all, of the men envied him she was sure.

"Subs," the call came again. "Attention."

Karen straightened and turned to see the speaker. A Master she didn't know had come into the laundry area.

"Mrs. Green, you, and you." The Master pointed at Annie, another girl, then Karen. "Come with me."

"Yes Master." Annie dropped her eyes and stepped over to follow him. The other girl, Sylvia, quickly moved to follow. Karen hesitated.

"What do you need Master?" she asked the new arrival rather than take a place beside Annie and Sylvia.

"Obedience is what I need. Come." The Master turned and began to leave the room. Annie and Sylvia following him. Karen stood still.

1...910111213...16