Scarlet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the door, the Master stopped and looked over his shoulder at her.

"Disobedience sub?"

"No, Master." Karen dropped her eyes.

"Then, come with me."

"I cannot Master. It is not permitted."

The man looked at her in surprise. "Not permitted?"

"Hard limit Master."

After her first week in the House, Karen had been the focus of several Masters. They were constantly looking at her with their desire plain on their faces. They all wanted her. Even a couple of the Mistresses.

It had given her the creeps because it was so close to what she'd come there to get away from. It wasn't long before her first session where she'd been called by a single Master for service. Though she didn't know it, Chasandra had been present to observe and control the scene.

Her role in the scene was only supposed to be as a backdrop for the actual scene. She was only going to be suspended by her wrists while the real submission scene played out. Karen had not been able to submit to any sort of bondage or restraint.

She couldn't even be alone with the new Master before she began to sweat and shiver in fright. She'd panicked so badly she couldn't remember her safe word. She couldn't even speak. Chasandra had to cut her out of the restraints. She'd had to talk to her, and hold her, for hours to get her to calm down again.

She'd been absent from the House for days because she'd been unable to force herself to return. Her fear was very real. It had been a huge setback to her recovery. Mitch had asked and asked if she was all right. He'd told her it would be ok if she really wasn't sure she wanted to be a member of Scarlet. He would understand. They could go back to the way it was.

She'd said no. She'd return. She needed them. Funny, but in a way, they needed her too. The members of Scarlet needed to increase their level of trust and acceptance of each other. There was, in her opinion, too much emphasis on power and position. Not enough emphasis on trust. There was fear in some of the submissive members. Which was bad. To fix that, they needed her to be a member as much as she needed to be a member. To tone down the fear and abuse. Symbiosis and problem resolution in one. So, Karen returned to the House. With a petition and request.

The result was that her hard limits required more modification. She was no longer available for individual duties for the House. Unless as an assignment like her laundry shift with others present, she was not available. No scenes. No single assignments. She wasn't even assigned to White any longer. White, where she'd chosen to be. Now, she was left unassigned except to Chasandra. And, Scarlet. Several Doms had been upset and grumbling that she seemed to be getting special privileges. Domna Wolfe had been stern with them that Scarlet owed her and Scarlet paid it's debts. In full. Karen stayed.

"There is no such hard limit. Come." The new master snapped his fingers at her.

"Master Marcus." Annie began to explain. "It's true."

"Nonsense. Come Sub." Marcus was curt in his command losing patience.

"Master Marcus." The two words came over the loudspeaker.

"Yes? What do you want? I'm busy with a disobedient submissive."

"No."

"No? No what?"

Karen could see that Master Marcus was confused. However, having been told no by the someone over the loudspeaker, he turned to her.

"Master, it is a hard limit for me. It is not permitted." Karen tried to explain. Involuntarily, she took a step back when she saw that he did not believe what she told him. She did not trust this man. At all.

"That makes no sense."

"I'm sorry Master. Hard limit. Redwich." Karen told him again and spoke her safe word. It was made up and not a real word, but for her, it worked. "Redwich." Another step to the rear and her back was against the wall of the laundry sorting room.

""Why are you telling me your safe word? You know you can't avoid this by trying to use your safe word to get out of it."

"Marcus." The word crackled from the speaker grill in the ceiling. A different person was talking this time. The words echoed as multiple speakers reverberated outside the room in the hallway and beyond. This was a general broadcast.

Karen, from her multiple meetings, recognized the voice. Instantly she dropped to her knees in full submission. Some of the others, though not all, followed her example. Karen was glad to see Annie follow her down.

"Yes?" Marcus responded turning a circle in place.

"By my word and seal. No."

"I don't understand." Marcus still wanted an explanation.

"Rule three." The impersonal voice over the speaker turned fierce as the words snapped out.

Instantly Master Marcus went to one knee, his face to the floor. "Yes Domna. I hear and obey."

"Miss Karen." The command in the voice over the speaker pulled her full attention. "All the rights, duties and privileges of Mistress are yours. In full effect as of now. Please report to Liaison. Dismissed."

As Karen stood and began to leave the room, she was aware of all the eyes on her. She almost cringed under the staring eyes. Until she saw Chasandra in the hallway waiting for her. Next to Chasandra, Violet, Karen's best friend in all the world stood quietly. Waiting. For her.

Karen stopped in the doorway and turned to face the group she'd just been part of.

"Be obedient. Subs."

"Yes Mistress." The small group chorused back at her.

Annie clasped her hands together and shook them in triumph. "Yay!" She mouthed to Karen silently.

Seventeen

Violet hissed as Karen drew the bindings tighter around Violet's thigh and lower leg capturing her knee in a bent position. With both her knees secured she couldn't unbend them and get up from the kneeling position she'd been placed in. Bound and naked she wasn't going anywhere.

At the sound Karen paused and looked a question at her.

"I'm good. It's just tight and the rope is supposed to leave marks. That's why it's hemp instead of silk. Silk is too soft."

"You're sure?"

"Yes. I'm good."

Chasandra watched, without comment, as her protégé secured the bindings with an underwrap and then checked that they were secure. Giving just a nod after Karen looked at her. Otherwise, she kept out of the way to let Karen continue.

Karen waited a beat then picked up a spider gag, considering both the gag and Violet. Fingering the metal mouth tines, she shook her head and set the gag back down. Picking up another length of hemp she doubled it. Stepping toward Violet she pulled the doubled rope apart while holding it between her hands. It made a sharp snap as the twin strands popped tight. Violet's eyes widened as Karen held out the rope.

Karen, watching for it, saw the shiver than ran down Violet's back. Violet's breath quickened at just the sight of the hemp rope gag. With the gag in place, Karen could do anything she wanted and Violet wouldn't be able to prevent it. No one would hear her screams through the gag. Violet only had one moment to stop Karen before it began. To say no. And that moment, was now.

"Open." Karen told her.

The lone word being both a command and a request for Violet to submit. Up to this point Violet had been a willing participant who assisted in placing the restraints upon her own body. A helping hand who held the bindings when needed and helped adjust them for comfort and control. Once she was gagged, all of that would change. No longer instructing or helping in her bondage, Violet would be Karen's captive. To do with as Karen wished. A slave who had to trust Karen would not abuse her, harm her, or force her beyond her limits and willingness to accept punishment and pain. To take her to the very edge of what she was willing to do, needing to do, and hold her there. Without either letting her fall, pushing her beyond that point, or keeping her there too long. Violet had to trust Karen without reservation to do all of that.

Without even hesitating Violet obediently opened her mouth. Karen inserted the rope and passed it behind Violet's head. Carefully she pulled it tighter while checking to see that it was tight, but not so tight that it would cut, bruise or pinch Violet's mouth or lips. Satisfied, she tied it off.

"Green?" Karen asked Violet.

Violet mouthed the rough fibers and nodded her response. Two strands were enough to force her to keep her mouth open yet effectively gag her so she couldn't talk. All she'd be able to do is inarticulately vocalize words. And scream.

Karen stepped out of the way and let Chasandra double check all her knots and tension on the bindings on both legs as well as Violet's arms. Arms which were crossed behind her back, elbows bent and tied together along her forearms. A triple lashing around her chest held her upper arms secure, passing above and below Violet's tiny breasts. The chest binding was tight around her breasts. Both lifting and squeezing them. The wraps around her ribs did not restrict Violet's breathing too much. She'd still be able to draw enough breath to scream. If she tried hard.

"Very good. You learn well." Chasandra was pleased.

Karen blushed at the compliment. A month ago she hadn't even considered being a part of a BDSM club let alone becoming a Domme member. She had done a quick apprenticeship program with Chasandra as her trainer and Mistress and was beginning her first session as a Mistress herself. Violet was her first submissive.

Of course, Violet had volunteered. Or, rather, had informed Karen that she was going to be Karen's first. How else was Karen going to get experience unless she had someone to learn on? Violet also told them Dominick was ok with it but would prefer to stay away. While Dominick's approval was extremely important, his decision to not be there helped. Karen didn't need too many critical or overprotective eyes watching over her shoulder.

Chasandra had agreed with both decisions. Karen and Violet had a connection with each other already. Karen and Violet trusted each other already. Karen also knew about Violet's pregnancy already. She would know to be especially careful.

Being careful was very important at this point. Not only didn't Karen have a lot of experience, but in another month Violet wouldn't be able to take part. She'd be too far advanced. It wouldn't be safe for the baby.

At that thought, Karen remembered when she learned that Violet was pregnant. It was the day she was accepted into Scarlet. Remembering that day she also remembered how Violet had unfairly tricked her into being punished. Not for being bad either. Merely because Karen had told Violet she'd never been punished. Violet had made up an excuse to get her spanked. Two swats on her bare behind. With a belt.

The memory of how much it had stung afterwards made Karen narrow her eyes at Violet. Violet saw the expression and looked a question at Chasandra. Chasandra's face remained impassive.

"I think someone's been a bad girl." Karen talked quietly and directly to Violet. "Someone's been doing things she knows aren't very nice. Hasn't she?"

Violet shook her head negative. "Buuuh guh."

"I don't think so. In fact I know you've been bad. You've been very bad."

Violet again shook her head.

"You can't lie to me. I know. I know everything. How you are disobedient. How you've been disrespectful to your Domna. How you call her that shameful little name you have for her. How you know she doesn't like it, but you do it anyway. Don't you, bad girl?"

"Ooo. Buh guh!"

"Uh huh. Bad Girl." Karen nodded, intentionally misunderstanding Violet's almost unintelligible denial.

"I think you believe you are in charge. You believe you should be getting things your way. Everyone should be obeying you. Giving you what you want instead of you doing what you're told. I think you need to remember that you aren't in charge. You don't get what you want."

Picking up a small jar of a liniment gel for muscle aches, Karen dipped her index finger inside and pulled out a very tiny bit of the ointment inside the jar. Turning her hand around she showed it to Violet as she rubbed her thumb and finger together to spread the sticky salve around her fingertip.

Again, Violet shook her head no. Very strongly and emphatically no. As Karen bent and started to put her fingers between Violet's thighs, Violet clamped her legs together and tried to hop away. The ropes holding her in her bound position prevented her escape. When she couldn't get away from Karen's finger she pleaded with her to not put the ointment on her.

"Ooo. Eeeth. Ooo."

Karen ignored her and commanded Violet to open her legs. Violet slowly spread her knees with a pleading expression in her eyes. A positive look into those eyes to be sure, a small hesitation waiting for Violet's safe word, then Karen wiped the tiny bit of ointment on the hood of Violet's labia right above her clit.

"You don't get what you want," Karen repeated softly. "You get what we decide you need. You get what we decide to give to you and you will like it. You will cry for it. You will scream for it. You will beg for it."

As the heat from the ointment built on Violet's most sensitive spot, she began to twitch and squirm to try to put out the fire that had erupted on her clit. Jerking her knees apart as far as they would go then slamming them together as she tried and failed to put out what felt like live flame in her crotch. Straining against her bonds she tried to free her arms or legs. The ropes cut into her skin cruelly as she twisted and fought.

She cried. She screamed. She pleaded and begged to be released. Anything! She'd do anything if they'd just stop the burning sensation!

"Eeeeeeth. Eeeeeeeth." She screamed in what sounded like agony. "Eeeeeeth."

Karen took hold of Violet's jaw in her left hand and jammed her thumb into Violet's mouth and over her teeth to hold Violet secure.

"What? You want something?" She asked in a bored voice. "You want me to make it stop? Make it better? You want me to do what you want? Is that it? You still think I'm supposed to do what you want?"

Violet pleaded for Karen to stop the incredible heat on her clit. "Eeeth. Eee goo. Eeeeth. Ommth."

"You promise to be good? Be a good girl?"

Violet screamed. "Eeeth! Eeeeeeeth!"

"Ok. But, remember, you asked for this." Karen nodded at Violet and held up an ice cube. "You asked."

At the sight of the ice cube Violet again shook her head no. Karen applied the ice cube to Violet's burning vulva anyway. The shock from the cold made Violet jump and squirm and fight her restraints even harder. She screamed. She cried. She begged. She promised to be good if only Karen would stop.

Karen rubbed the ice cube around Violet's crotch skimming it over everything. Her labia, her clit, her inner thighs, her ass. Round and round and round she kept rubbing the ice cube everywhere while Violet cried at her to stop and fought harder against her bindings.

Karen kept an eye on Violet's struggles. They had sharp tools that could cut her friend free in an instant. They had hot water, soap, and clean towels to remove the ointment as fast as possible if necessary. They had creams and lotions to sooth irritated skin. They had a first aid kit just in case something went wrong or Violet panicked. But, so far, Violet was doing fine and seemed to be within her limits of control and pain. It looked like she was in agony. Yet, she was not using her safe word. The word that would make everything stop instantly and free her.

Eventually the melting ice washed the ointment away. Violet stopped crying. Karen took a coarse woven piece of toweling, dragging it across Violet's very red and swollen sex. Violet twitching and crying out from the rough fibers as Karen seemingly carelessly pulled the rag across her highly sensitized skin and vaginal lips.

After Karen finished drying her off and stood back, Violet hung her head and panted trying to catch her breath. Sweat ran in rivulets down her body. Her hair was plastered to her skull with both sweat and tears. Drool coated her chin. Trails of saliva ran down her chest and stomach while making their way downward toward to her newly dried organs. Where it would eventually drip between her thighs to the floor.

For that, Violet would be on the crew assigned to cleaning and disinfecting mats and mopping floors tomorrow. Along with cleaning toys and equipment, it would be her punishment for making such a mess during her session. Other Submissives would be assigned similar tasks. They would accompany her along with a Master to oversee them. Usually it was fun. Filled with chatter and familial bonding. Karen herself had enjoyed it when she was assigned the chore during her own training. Even when the assignment had required them to be totally naked as they worked. Sometimes there would be treats like cookies or, yum, marzipan afterwards if they did a good job.

"There now. All clean and dry. Just like you wanted. Are you going to be a good girl now? Or do you need another lesson?" There was no hint of her own inner feelings. Karen's voice still sounded bored.

"No? Ok. But, you need to think about how you've been a bad girl. You need to think about what you need to do, so that your Domna is pleased with you. You know you need to be a good girl to make her happy. I'm going to leave you here. To let you think about that. Don't worry. I'll be back. Eventually."

Karen turned toward Chasandra and nodded to the door. Chasandra quietly padded ahead of her as they left the room together. Violet watched them go. Helpless to stop them from leaving her alone.

"Five minutes should be long enough don't you think?" Karen asked Chasandra as they sat together on a rough bench outside the room where Violet knelt bound and helpless.

"She could probably handle another ten minutes. But, five minutes is fine if that's what you think is good."

Karen gave a silent nod. It was all she could do to not charge back into the room to tear her friend loose. Knowing Violet wasn't in any danger or pain didn't change the fact that she felt she had to rescue her. Protect her. Nodding again she began to count the seconds. When she reached three hundred she'd go back in. Wait. She's fine. Just wait. It was an agonizing period of time that seemed to last forever.

Eighteen

This time is was Karen who wanted to hiss as she peeled the rough rope out of the creases in Violet's skin. The tracks from the rope were so deep that Violet's skin held all the details of how the rope was wound and twisted to form itself. No matter how Karen felt, she knew she had to keep to her role as Mistress. Violet couldn't be allowed to see how much it upset Karen to do these things to her best friend. It would ruin the experience for Violet. So, Karen kept her feelings to herself.

To help get the ropes off, with Chasandra's assistance, Karen had placed Violet on her back. This made it easier to get the ropes off of her legs. Violet grimaced from the sting as Karen unwound the rope. Karen continued to unwind the bonds while Violet twitched and spread her knees apart then together then apart again. Karen, carefully watching her, could not help but see that Violet was getting excited over the pain and rough treatment. As she finished with one leg and began to untie the other, she could smell Violet's excitement, see the reddening of Violet's mons. She could even feel the heat radiating from Violet's readiness as she passed her hands between Violet's legs while unwinding the rope.

Finishing the unbinding, Karen carefully helped Violet unbend her legs. The immobility and tension from fighting the confining rope made Violet wince as her knees protested. Violet was unable to stop a soft 'uhhh' as Karen helped her straighten her left leg, Violet's knee complaining at the movement.

1...1011121314...16