Scarlet Subjugation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whitemane broke off the kiss, and Elise found herself briefly falling towards her staring into the other woman's eyes. Those red eyes stared back with undeniable hunger. "I need you to do something for me," said Whitemane, leaning in and kissing Elise again.

"A-anything-" Elise answered breathlessly, watching as Whitemane straightened. Even though Elise suspected she would have been taller than the woman naturally, the six inch heels she wore made her appear far taller, more statuesque, looking down at an Elise that only awaited for her commands.

"Strip."

And strip she did. Whitemane had done much of the work, but that didn't stop the paladin from obeying the command. The raven-haired human, fully covered in heavy plate mere moments ago, was now removing what remained of the layers that she had worn beneath that thick armor until she stood in nothing but her smallclothes in front of the High Inquisitor.

Sally watched as Elise's body became exposed to her. Her eyes lingered on the other woman's breasts, which were larger even than the High Inquisitor's own. And then she watched patiently as the woman's lacy underwear was removed - first her bra, then her panties, revealing a welltrimmed bush of the same dark hue as her hair.

"Come here," said Whitemane, every syllable dripping with lust.

Elise took a step forward.

"Turn around," said the High Inquisitor.

Elise turned and felt herself being pushed up against the wall, feeling the cold stone against her breasts. Her rock-hard nipples dug into the abundant flesh of her chest, Whitemane's warm breath against the back of her neck. "Ahn~" she mewled as Whitemane's hand slithered down her stomach until her warm digits grazed the warmth of her womanhood. The paladin bit her lower lip.

"Yes," whispered Whitemane, leaning in and kissing Elise's neck.

Elise could feel the other woman's fingers sliding inside her. It was like nothing she had ever felt before, like something foreign yet so familiar at the same time. It was an indescribable sensation, but it seemed to heighten every sense in her body, making her feel more alive than she had ever felt.

Of course, Elise had already felt another's fingers... but there was an authority, a skill to Whitemane's touch that made it feel all the better.

She felt Whitemane's lips against her ear as the High Inquisitor whispered softly. "You give yourself so freely," she remarked. "Kneel."

Before she'd even registered the words, Elise felt warm leather wrapped around her neck accompanied by the soft clinking of metal links which caressed her alabaster skin, sending a shiver down her spine. And so, the collared paladin knelt, feeling the hard surface of the floor dig into her knees. Patiently, she waited for the High Inquisitor's next words like a dog waiting for her master's command.

"Spread your legs," commanded the High Inquisitor.

Cool air ran against her exposed pussy, and she could feel just how fucking wet she was in that moment. When Whitemane's fingers gripped her black locks, Elise nearly came right then and there, her feminine juices running along her inner thigh in their abundance.

Giving the chain a slight tug, Whitemane forced her new pet to turn and face her. As close as they were, Elise could make out that distinct feminine aroma emanating from the priestess's sex. She could also make out, through the sheer fabric, thick white curls, the sight of which nearly made Elise salivate.

With an upwards tug, Elise was forced to straighten. Whitemane leaned in. Soon, the High Inquisitor's lips found hers, locking the raven-haired woman in a passionate kiss. Her tongue snaked its way into the other woman's mouth, and she felt Whitemane's fingers reaching down to tease one of her sensitive nipples, the pink buds as erect as they had ever been.

And then the High Inquisitor broke away when things were getting heated, when her desire was at its peak. Thin strands of saliva briefly connected their lips.

"Show me what you can achieve with your mouth, whore," Whitemane then said, taking a single step forward and pulling her panties aside, revealing to Elise that dripping, hungry cunt, decorated with a healthy tuft of white hair.

She then felt her hair being pulled suddenly, viciously, needily and her lips met with

Whitemane's pussy, being made to lick up and down the length of her slit, feeling the heat of

Whitemane's arousal in her mouth. The divine taste of that womanly arousal on her tongue sent Elise into a frenzy, and so the collared paladin's lips kissed Whitemane's clit, eliciting a soft sigh of pleasure from the priestess.

She could feel the other woman's pubes against her mouth, against her nose as she hungrily gorged herself on that godly gash and its womanly nectar.

Another tug of her chain, along with the priestess's hand on the back of her head, forced Elise's face harder against that dripping sex, her nose digging into the other woman's white hairs. Elise could feel the wetness of Whitemane's juices flowing onto her lips, and she couldn't help but suck more into her mouth, savoring the taste of it. Whitemane's breathing became heavier as Elise teased and suckled upon the pink pearl of the woman's clit, tongue and lips working in unison to grant the priestess release.

"Nngh... Filthy, filthy whore..." Whitemane moaned, suffocating Elise in the wetness of her cunt, the kneeling paladin's hands on the priestess's thick, juicy thighs, fingers digging into that soft, pale flesh. Femininity ran along Elise's chin in clear rivulets, beads of that delectable liquid making their way down her neck. When Whitemane's hips bucked against her face, her hips rising up to meet her mouth, Elise licked at the hot, wet folds of the other woman's pussy, making sure to leave no spot unattended, though her efforts were focused on that most sensitive of beads.

Her tongue danced around it, tasting every inch of Whitemane's cunt, her tongue sliding into the wet hole and licking up all the juice she could find. Elise's mouth worshipped Whitemane's cunt now, devouring it, hungrily sucking and licking at that divine pussy.

And when she felt the first gush of orgasmic juices against her tongue, Elise's fingers dug into Whitemane's thighs even harder with need, with desire, her hands pulling her closer, wanting to be closer to the warm, wet woman. The priestess's hands gripped Elise's head, holding her in place as she came with a long wail, her hips bucking wildly into the paladin's face, riding her lips, suffocating her in the bliss of her orgasm.

It was a short yet intense climax, causing tremors to course through the High Inquisitor's entire body. Elise feared for a moment that the woman would collapse, her fingernails digging into her scalp.

As she came down from that moaning crescendo, Elise could only continue to lap at the hot, slick cunt, relishing the taste of it, savoring the sweet flavor of the woman's offering.

"You have potential," Whitemane said, pulling herself away from Elise's mouth, glistening with the remnants of her pleasure. "But you need more training."

A blindfold was placed around Elise's eyes, the tug of her collar leading her. Luckily for the woman's knees, Whitemane allowed her to walk rather than crawl.

The soft sounds of feet on stone and carpet hinted that Elise was not alone in the halls now. Soft sighs of pleasure reached her ears, incense and sex her nose.

After several turns, they finally came to a halt, the sound of doors opening and closing. When she was led into a quiet room, the blindfold was removed, revealing a large bedroom, adorned with pillows unnumbered, illuminated by countless red candles placed strategically around the room. A great circular bed at the center of that room drew the paladin's eye, though not for long, as Whitemane's fat pale ass called to her, swaying seductively, each step bringing with it a quaking of that abundant flesh.

All those sights combined caused a shiver of anticipation to run through Elise's body. She wanted this, though she knew not why, especially given Whitemane's words about how they would serve Sylvanas Windrunner. She found herself unable to resist the High Inquisitor. Her words, her touch, those ruby red lips that tempted Elise, drew her in and inflamed her desire.

The two women fell onto the bed together, Elise following the priestess's lead until she found herself on top of the bed. Whitemane's hands trailed down Elise's back and hips, sliding down to her thighs, caressing the softness of her alabaster skin until her digits came into contact with the delicate folds of her pussy.

Any moan Elise would have offered Whitemane was cut short by a long, passionate kiss. Clothing was tossed aside unceremoniously as the two women made out, hands exploring every curve, every crevice, every quivering mound.

Elise was so painfully, deliciously, indescribably wet that Whitemane's fingers slid into her with the ease of a stream through a valley. Her tongue swirled around Elise's, tasting every inch of her lips, probing deep into her mouth. As she felt those fingers inside her, Elise could only feel her own desire building again, her hips thrusting against the hand. The priestess's fingers pumped in and out of her, making her squirm, feeling her body tense up as she came closer to orgasm. Just as her pleasure began to crest, Whitemane pulled away.

"Obedience is something we have always valued," the High Inquisitor whispered into Elise's ear. Her fingers, soaked with femininity, glided up Elise's stomach, caressing her breasts, tickling her nipples, eliciting a helpless moan from the woman. She then let out an animalistic growl and pushed Elise down onto the bed, her legs wrapping around Elise's waist, pinning her to the mattress.

Pinned beneath Whitemane as she was, Elise could not resist bringing her hands up to cup the priestess's fat, round tits through the cups of her bra.

Immediately, Elise's hands were swatted away.

"I speak of obedience and you deem it fit to act without me instructing you to do so," Whitemane growled, leaning in to pin the paladin's hands against the bed. Whitemane leaned over, her face but an inch from the raven-haired beauty's own.

The heat of Whitemane's pussy against Elise's skin only served to keep the flames of her arousal burning, the smoldering depths of her soaked cunt begging for attention, for release.

The two would stare into each other's eyes for a moment, Elise's full of yearning, Whitemane's full of punitive fervor.

With a wave of her hand, aureate shackles of light materialized above them, falling down onto Elise's ankles and wrists like golden rope to hold her in place. The light-bindings tightened around her limbs almost painfully, the exquisite tightness causing the crusader to grind her hips fruitlessly against the air, hoping to find some part of her mistress there to rub herself against. But Whitemane held back, refusing to give in to the desire of the paladin. She was denied again when Whitemane brought her lips down to Elise's own, kissing her deeply, tongues slipping between lips wetly, the two women exchanging kisses that were hungry, passionate, each one athirst for the other.

Ruby lips ran down Elise's neck, peppering that sensitive skin with the faintest, more delicious of kisses before reaching the paladin's impressive bust. Scaling the alabaster mountains with her mouth, Whitemane soon found herself suckling Elise's ghostly pink nipples.

Elise closed her eyes to savor that feeling, moaning as the inquisitor's teeth grazed the sensitive nubs.

With a collar around her neck, its chain held firmly by the High Inquisitor, Elise was bound to the bed. Her body was helpless beneath the inquisitor's touch, her hips bucking and arching to elicit more attention from the other woman. Whitemane licked up and down the paladin's stomach, her hands running up her thighs, cupping her ass, caressing her thighs, tickling her pussy with her fingers, teasing her clit. With her tongue, she teased the nipples, bringing forth a series of moans from Elise. Whitemane's hands then caressed her breasts, stroking them softly, letting her fingers glide down to her thighs.

Those touches, the feel of the other woman's warmth, her breath, all drove Elise to heights of bliss she'd never known possible, ever on the edge of release yet never being granted such a reprieve.

"Not yet" whispered the white-haired priestess, as though reading her pet's thoughts. "Be patient."

And once more, Elise found herself robbed of a proper release as Whitemane pulled away, placing the blindfold once more upon the girl's eyes.

Her eyes saw only darkness, her ears only heard the clicking of heels and the closing of the heavy oaken door.

"From Tyr's Hand, you say?"

Sylvanas had to suppress a moan as two Crusaders wrapped their fat, milk-filled tits around her enormous she-cock while a third made out with her puckered ass hole.

Whitemane nodded. "It would appear our... change in situation has brought with it some concern from the leadership," she explained, eyeing the three women servicing Sylvanas. It wasn't that long ago that Sally was the one on her knees sucking Sylvanas's cock day in and day out. It was hard not to feel some jealousy at the sight, though she knew that this was needed to breed a new generation of warriors.

The Banshee Queen took a deep breath, then let out a sigh. She was going to have to deal with this. The girl had been sent by Tyr's Hand to report on the current state of affairs in Tirisfal, and she would have to decide whether or not she would let her go. And if she was permitted to leave, in what state she would be.

This was an opportunity, she knew.

Sylvanas watched as a blonde Crusader slowly lowered herself onto her fat, veiny pole. The colossal piece of meat stretched the girl's cunt to its limits, its girth causing her stomach to bulge out obscenely and yet the girl's pleasured wails alluded to an absence of discomfort. This was the woman who'd birthed twins, Sylvanas recalled, and she hoped that when she inevitably knocked her up again, she would produce a few more future soldiers.

The thought of spreading her seed to every fertile womb in the Scarlet Crusade made her cock throb. There was no denying the vengeful aspect of her carnal desires. Considering all these humans had done to her, it was only natural she allow herself some fun with them, turning them into cock-addled sows to be bred endlessly, to be pumped full of cum. One of the side-effects of the pregnancies she'd induced in the Scarlet whores was a great bloating of their tits as they filled with gallons of milk, far more than typical pregnancies would allow. It wasn't rare for their busts to double or even triple in size as they filled out.

Whitemane cleared her throat, pulling Sylvanas from her thoughts.

"Ready the girl from Tyr's Hand. When I am done with these three, I'll join you," Sylvanas said as she slowly pushed her gargantuan elf-prick into the moaning whore straddling her. And while the woman managed to take much of the Banshee Queen's veiny fucklog, there remained nearly a foot of it that the two others fought over with tongues, lips and tits. The girl's body was covered in sweat and her pussy was soaked, juices running down Sylvanas's behemoth cock to her overfull nuts.

While the men of the monastery were also allowed to partake in the debauchery, Sylvanas would use most of them as mere servants or cannon fodder in the case of an Alliance attack. Seeing an opportunity to expand her activities further, the Banshee Queen had ordered her apothecaries to concoct a feminization plague that would eventually turn all her subjects into perfect cocksleeves for her endless lusts. Men were useless when Sylvanas could breed dozens of women each day, but she tolerated them anyway. They could take care of the women when Sylvanas was busy. After all, she had only a single dick with which to satisfy hundreds of women.

Whitemane simply watched Sylvanas fuck the three women for a moment before showing any sign that she'd heard Sylvanas's words. "Of course, my Queen," the white-haired priestess said, bowing. Her red eyes looked up to see Sylvanas ravaging the blonde woman, her head thrown back as she screamed in ecstasy. Such sights had not been uncommon since Sylvanas had taken over the monastery, yet Whitemane found herself enjoying the spectacle every time.

Not only did Sylvanas enjoy having others watching, there was also no rush in getting back to Elise, Whitemane knew, as Sylvanas could spend hours on a trio such of women such as those currently surrounding her. And then there was the matter of the new batch of recruits that had arrived in Tirisfal recently, most of which had come from other human kingdoms, ready to lend their aid. She had made sure to keep an eye out for any new recruits who might be good candidates for the Dark Lady's harem.

Now however, there was a pressing matter that called upon Whitemane's attention: she was impossibly fucking horny. Her earlier encounter with the surprise arrival had not managed to scratch the itch, though the girl had shown promise. The little whore had managed to make her cum relatively quickly, though she remained unsatisfied for the time being.

There was nothing quite like getting every hole destroyed by the Banshee Queen's cuntstretcher. So turned on was the High Inquisitor that she had been rubbing her thighs together absent-mindedly and her hand, she found, had wandered down into her sheer silken panties, so thoroughly soaked with anticipation.

Slowly reclining into a nearby chair, Whitemane leisurely spread her legs, ringing a small golden bell that had been placed on a table within reach. Soon, two more women came into the room, answering their mistress's call, their swollen tits jiggling with the promise of their bounty, so full of milk that the colossal mountains overflowed from bras far too minuscule to contain them.

The first was a slender woman whose olive complexion was offset by her bright red hair, while the second was a black-haired beauty with striking green eyes and sun kissed skin. Both beauties eyed Whitemane with great hunger as the Inquisitor began fingering herself before them.

She tried not to look at Sylvanas who was now slamfucking one of the three women, viciously ramming herself into her, holding her firmly bent over whichever piece of furniture had been closest. The two other women, meanwhile, were each bathing one of Sylvanas's colossal nuts with tongues and mouths, slathering them in saliva and holding the vast, cum-laden testicles with their lips. The one furthest on the right, Whitemane remarked inwardly, had her hands on the elf's ass, fingering the ex-Ranger General's tight puckered ring with two fingers.

"Nngh... Fuck, just fucking take my cum..." growled Sylvanas, pounding away at the squealing, writhing Scarlet Crusader beneath her, hatefucking her cunt, rearranging her insides with her gigantic battering ram of a dick.

"Ohhh, fuck meeee!" moaned the blonde.

The High Inquisitor was so aroused that she felt her pussy gush onto her fingers as she turned her attention to the two new girls who had entered, ready to serve. They did not need any instruction from her and had soon begun making out languidly for their mistress's pleasure, their hands roaming across each other's bodies, Whitemane's eyes fixed upon them. Lewd sounds resonated throughout the room and she knew such scenes were taking place elsewhere, her thoughts drifting to what else might be happening.

Through their new mistress's dark magic, a few of the women in the monastery had grown male genitals of various sizes and shapes, many of which large enough even to rival Sylvanas's own goliath slab. She could imagine all the fucking that was happening within the walls of what had once been a place devoted to the Light, now a palace for all things carnal.