Scarlet Subjugation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A soft whimper left Whitemane's lips as she fingered herself beneath the soaked fabric of her panties, slowly teasing her clit, the two women before her now removing each other's bras. They were making a show of it, Whitemane knew and she reveled in their slow movements, the kisses they offered each other. She knew not their names, nor did she care to learn them.

There was a time where she would have made a point to get to know every living soul under her, but she had long abandoned such practices. Perhaps she had known these two before. But that mattered little, as she watched their lingerie fall. First, the red-haired woman's breasts were revealed, two huge, milk-laden orbs that covered the whole of her ribcage, capped with dark brown nipples. Rivulets of milk ran beneath the woman's colossal udders, shimmering in the soft candlelight.

The black-haired woman was next, and Whitemane 's fingers rubbed at her clit with greater ferocity when the black-haired girl's bra was pulled upwards in a slow, almost theatrical motion.

When at last the girl's tits were freed from the garment's embrace, they fell upon her upper body with an audible smack. Were it not for the sheer weight behind that slap, it would have been indistinguishable from the sounds coming from behind them as Sylvanas ravaged the trio of hapless whores, one of which now seemed to be sporting a wombful of cum.

Lust permeated the air, and the two girls' moans soon joined the chorus of squealing, moaning, and whimpering that surrounded them. Whitemane reached up to cup her own breasts, nowhere near as large as the overgrown knockers that the duo before her sported yet impressive, nonetheless. She could feel her nipples hardening against her palms, pussy dripping with anticipation as she watched the two girls go at it.

The two girls would kiss and fondle each other as Whitemane started rubbing herself at a frantic pace, alternating between her clit and jamming her digits into her sopping slit. The room was filled with the sounds of skin slapping together, heavy breathing, and wet noises as the women fucked like animal, bestial desire behind every movement.

"Nnhhaaa... Fuck..." she breathed heavily as she felt her release nearing. "Aaahnghhhh... Nnnggghhhahhhhh!"

Her breath caught in her throat when the two girls turned their heads towards her. She knew they existed to serve. They were playthings meant to give and receive pleasure. Their heals clicked slowly on the stone floor. Their mouths were on Whitemane. Their hands on her breasts, removing the High Inquisitor's lingerie.

Used to being the one in control, Whitemane nonetheless appreciated it when others took the lead. She was drenched, on the verge of release, but the two girls pulled her hand away, soon replacing it with skilled mouths. The white-haired priestess panted heavily as she arched her back in pleasure, her fat jugs bouncing wildly from the jerking movement. Her hips bucked against the hands and mouths bringing her to orgasm at a speed she'd never managed herself and then, quite suddenly, time stood still as she peaked. She could feel her cunt throbbing, and she heard the two girls gasp and giggle. She didn't care and neither did the electric spasms coursing through her entire body. She couldn't move a muscle, save for her open mouth moaning in ecstasy.

Her mind-melting pleasure was only heightened when she felt a mouth latch onto each one of her nipples, suckling at the abundant bounty held therein. The two girls looked up at her, hungrily drinking of her essence as they fingered her to another furious orgasm. "Nnngghhhh...

Fuck, fuck..."

She had to leave. She had to get out or else she'd be driven insane by the pleasure they provided.

As though hearing her call for aid, a shadow loomed above her menacingly. Her eyes were met with Sylvanas's gigantic she-dick, blocking much of her view of the undead woman's face. Dripping with all manner of juices, that gargantuan fuckrod spasmed, dropping a fat glob of cum onto Whitemane's pale stomach. "I see you've gotten these two warmed up for me, Whitemane," the Dark Lady grinned, grabbing each one by the back of the head and tearing them from Whitemane's pale melons, placing her cock level with their lips. "I'll take care of them, now go get the girl from Tyr's Hand ready, as I'd instructed."

Whitemane knew that this time, Sylvanas was not playing around. She had gotten distracted from her duties and so, she grabbed a scarlet robe, pulling her red lingerie back onto herself before slipping out of the room.

Pleasured screams echoed behind her.

Elise pulled at the bindings holding her. Not out of any desire to escape, but out of simple curiosity.

How long had she been there? Bound and blindfolded? Excitement gnawed at her. After her previous encounter with the High Inquisitor, she found herself wanting more.

"You're going to have to wait a bit longer, my dear," she heard someone say. Her eyes widened as she felt a hand caress her breast, a finger running along the edge of her areola, causing the thick nub of her nipple to perk up.

"Ah~" Elise whimpered helplessly against that touch. "You're back."

The distinct scent of sex had followed Whitemane into the room. With her eyes still blindfolded, Elise could do little else but rely on her other senses.

"I am, and the Dark Lady is eager to make your acquaintance," Whitemane purred, her hand trailing down Elise's stomach until it reached the neat little bush between her legs. "She isn't here yet however. I've simply come to get you ready."

Though the High Inquisitor had not said anything outright sexual, the thought made her squirm with excitement.

In a sudden moment of lucidity, however, Elise understood her predicament. Whitemane was serious. Sylvanas Windrunner truly had taken over the monastery.

"I... Ah... Sylvanas Windrunner?" Elise stammered.

"Having second thoughts?" the priestess chuckled as her finger teased Elise's clit, gently circling the tiny pearl.

She couldn't stop herself from moaning when Whitemane pushed her fingers inside her pussy, twisting them around to get Elise off. The ache between her legs called to her, made impossible to ignore now. "No..."

"Good. You're so wet already. It would be a shame to disappoint our mistress."

Just as she had done before, Whitemane retreated, leaving Elise without that much-needed orgasm. "I don't understand how..." She tugged at her bindings. They were still as tight as ever. This time, it was not curiosity that drove those movements, but the sheer desperate need that she felt to get herself off. She wanted nothing more than to jam her fingers deep into her needy cunt, to bring herself to that long-awaited release, to fuck herself senseless.

"You will. Soon enough."

Heels clicking on stone. Shuffling sounds.

Whitemane had walked away. Elise's heart beat like thunder in her chest.

"Mmh, the first part of learning obedience... is pain."

Elise bit her lower lip when she heard the priestess nearing the bed. Then, she stood, immobile for a moment.

A sudden point of blazing hot pain flashed upon her breast, soon after cooling yet leaving her with an oddly pleasant sensation. "What are you doing...?" Elise asked, trying not to sound too opposed to what was happening.

"We've plenty of candles, dear. Do you think they are only there to set the mood? For ambience?" Whitemane chuckled.

Another hot drop of wax hit her skin and Elise moaned breathily. Could this exquisite pain be the catalyst to her release? As the droplets of burning liquid fell upon her skin to cool there, Elise whimpered and gasped. She never knew how good this could feel and she nearly came immediately from the feeling of Whitemane's fingers toying with her eager, ravenous pussy. Oh, how that touch drove her wild. How she wanted more!

Whitemane's digits danced over Elise's most private of gardens, expertly bringing the other woman to release, using thumbs and fingers on and inside her, pumping into her silken canal for a moment before moving back to her clit. That practiced motion, repeated many times as droplets of molten wax fell upon her pale skin, soon brought her to a much-awaited orgasm.

Trembling, gasping for air, Elise reached the peak of pleasure. Her eyes shut tight, groans leaving her lips as she bucked against Whitemane's hands, the priestess never stopping her movements, though she'd tossed the candle aside to play with her new pet's fat, jiggling tits.

Oh, how enormous they would be when the girl had been properly bred!

It was so much better than anything she'd ever experienced. And as the girl writhed in the priestess's hands, her pussy twitching and spasming in time to the other woman's expert fingers, she couldn't help but wonder what would happen if she gave herself fully to her... To embrace her new role within the Crusade... And another orgasm ran her through, ripping through her like a tsunami, drowning her in pleasure enough that she could have died right then and there and never noticed.

"Nnnhhhhaaaaa! Light save me!" Elise cried as she came again and again, repeated orgasms causing her pussy to grip Whitemane's fingers as she gushed all over them, her wetness dripping down the cheeks of her ass and over her tightened, puckered ass.

"Goodness, Whitemane. One would think you've been doing this your whole life," Sylvanas commented. The other two women had not, it seemed, noticed the sound of the door as she entered, so loud were Elise's screams of pleasure. "Why even bother with plagues and necromancers when this one's screams can wake the dead?" observed the Banshee Queen, nothing the inquisitor's handy work with a smirk on her full lips.

The grey-skinned elf had opted not to wear anything, her enormous dick hanging limply down to her knees, thicker than her wrist. Whitemane imagined how it must have looked to have Sylvanas walking about with that titanic fucklog swinging about, slapping her thighs with every stride. It was certainly an impressive sight, having witnessed it firsthand. Sylvanas knew she owned the place, and such acts only cemented the fact.

Whitemane also noticed how traces of lipstick adorned the Banshee Queen's veiny she-dick, cleaned doubtlessly by expert mouths.

But now, it was time for Whitemane to finish what she'd started. This new girl would be theirs before long, she could feel it. Her resolve would melt like the candles about them. She could feel the heat radiating from her lover's pussy as the panting, blindfolded woman came down from that long string of orgasms. Whitemane knew that look. She was ready to submit herself fully to the priestess's touch, and she had no intention of letting her get away. Not yet. Not until she'd taken everything she wanted from the girl, all she desired... And given it to Sylvanas.

Now that the mistress had joined them, the task of turning the new recruit to their cause had only become easier.

Elise's eyes were shut tight as she writhed around, moaning softly, her body glistening with sweat against the soft candlelight. Her nipples, hard as diamonds, stood out proudly atop each fat, jiggling peak, their pink tint making them near invisible against the woman's alabaster complexion. Elise was trembling, her breathing ragged as she came down from pleasure she'd never known possible. She couldn't recall any moment in her life when she'd cum so hard - though thinking of anything was difficult right now, her mind a pleasure-addled mess.

The sight was to Sylvanas's liking, and she sat back on the bed, smiling as she slowly ran her finger along the immense length of the soft monstrosity that was her cock. "What is your name, girl?" the Banshee Queen suddenly asked Elise. "I've been told you were sent to spy on us."

With a delicate gesture, Whitemane pulled the blindfold from the raven-haired girl's eyes, allowing her gaze to fall upon Sylvanas. "I won't speak with undead filth," Elise defiantly spat, her cheek still flushed from recent pleasures. Even though she was so near to breaking, Elise still had the Scarlet Crusade's training drilled into her very soul.

Sylvanas smiled at her, amused by the girl's response. It was a good sign that she wasn't going to be intimidated. Elise's reaction was expected. The girl was smart enough to know what sort of person she was dealing with, though still blinded by the zeal of the Scarlet Crusade.

"You wound me," a laughing Sylvanas replied, allowing her fingers to run across Elise's thighs.

"Do you not trust the leadership of the Scarlet Crusade?" Whitemane asked, seeing Elise struggle against her bindings furiously. The sight of Sylvanas had, unsurprisingly, upset her. This distress,

Whitemane's words soon assuaged, her gentle hands running across Elise's body, up her

stomach and to her breasts, gently pulling away the spots of dried wax that remained on her huge tits.

There was no denying the touch of the two women was pleasant, and Elise wanted more... Why would Whitemane trust the undead in anything? How had the monastery survived with so few guarding it? Elise's mind was awhirl with these unknowns. She could feel herself melting under the gentle touch of the High Inquisitor and she found herself even enjoying Sylvanas's fingers inching their way towards her soaked pussy. The priestess' fingers trailed down Elise's neck, causing her to shiver.

It was the sound and weight of Sylvanas's colossal, vein-riddled monster slapping against her stomach that brought Elise back to reality. Even with the Dark Lady's enormous nuts pressed to Elise's cunt, that gigantic pole reached up between her tits, hardening with every passing second, spurting copious amounts of precum onto her gravity-flattened udders.

"Mmh, don't worry... it won't hurt too much," Whitemane grinned, leaning in to offer Elise a gentle kiss. Once more, it appeared that the white-haired woman had read her thoughts.

Elise found that she had ceased to struggle, far too turned on to ever say no to these two women... She wanted it, she knew. Within her innermost self, she wanted to feel that titanic dick stretching her out. She wanted to feel her cunt being destroyed by it, she wanted to be bred like a common whore, to be cored and impaled upon the thing.

A loud gasp slipped past her lips when she felt the head of Sylvanas's dick slide back down her stomach before its head kissed her lips. The thing was huge and exuded a heat unlike any other she'd felt from any cock before it.

"I won't serve the Scourge..." she squeaked as her folds were parted by the Banshee Queen's colossal, throbbing fuckshaft.

"Good," grinned the elf as she pushed an inch of her crown into the writhing woman.

"Very good..." Whitemane cooed as she climbed atop Elise. "Now, while we appreciate your input... A good girl knows when to shut up," the priestess teased, turning about so that her fat, pale ass hung over Elise's face.

With Whitemane squatting over her face, pulling her gigantic, wobbling cheeks apart, Elise's eyes were drawn to the woman's puckered pink ass hole, that tight ring flexing invitingly.

Another inch found itself pushed into Elise's cunt and she wailed in response, never having felt such a thick cock, a powerful, throbbing weapon, spurting indecent amounts of precum into her velvety depths. "Auuuuunnngh!" she cried out - her voice soon muffled as she found her face enveloped in the canyon of Whitemane's ass.

The sensation of having her face buried in such a bountiful behind was indescribably wonderful, but it wasn't enough for Elise and curiosity - along with Whitemane's demanding grinding - soon urged her on. She needed more. Her tongue darted out, probing, teasing, licking at the High Inquisitor's asshole. As if on cue, Whitemane moaned, pushing back against her, urging her to do more, letting her know how good a job she was doing.

"Nnngh... Yes... That's right," hummed Whitemane appreciatively, watching as Sylvanas forced more and more of her behemoth length into the ass-munching paladin. She watched with wide eyes as that obscene bulge travelled upwards, stretching Elise's whorish pussy to its utmost limits.

Sylvanas thrust into the woman's cunt suddenly, forcing well over a foot of her overgrown dick into Elise. The sound of those moans, muffled by Whitemane's mind-boggling ass, only drove her on further.

Elise licked and sucked at the woman's ass, her tongue flicking over and pushing into her asshole and eliciting an even louder moan from the High Inquisitor. "Mmm... Yes..." Whitemane grunted, supporting herself on the bed with one hand as the other merrily flicked away at her engorged clit, feeling her wetness dripping onto Elise's face and neck.

"How is this whore to submit if she is restrained in such a way?" Sylvanas said as she finally thrust the last few inches of her cock into Elise, her stomach distended by the enormity of the Dark Lady's veiny titan. And with those words, Sylvanas released bolts of dark energy that disintegrated Whitemane's golden light-wrought bindings.

Elise's hands immediately went for Whitemane's ass, groping and fondling those delectable round cheeks as her mouth munched away at the snow-haired woman's flexing rear hole, feasting upon her ass as though it were the greatest of banquets.

And Whitemane soon found herself cumming. The sight of Elise being properly stretched around Sylvanas's cock, the feeling of the girl's tongue on her ass and the pleasure brought on by her own masturbatory talents. It was too much, and she found herself shaking from that bursting heat, that lightning coursing through her body, spreading to every tip of her body. It was too much to handle, too good, mind-rendingly divine. Flashes of light exploded within her mind and her muscles seized.

Panting, Whitemane climbed off Elise, turning around to witness Sylvanas's handling of the girl from Tyr's Hand.

Sylvanas grabbed the girl by the hips and placed her upon the cold ground with her ass in the air. With a sadistic grin, the Dark Lady placed a heel upon the back of Elise's head, hand gripping the chain of her collar firmly.

"Whom do you serve?" the Banshee Queen asked, giving the girl's leash a simple tug.

Elise seemed unbothered by this, and Whitemane could see the wetness of her pussy dripping down her inner thigh as she thrust her full ass out needily, her cheek to the ground. The girl wanted this. The girl had not even been properly fucked by Sylvanas yet and she wanted to serve. She would submit to any and all of the Dark Lady's desires. Whitemane smiled at the thought.

"I serve Sylvanas Windrunner, Banshee Queen of the Forsaken," Elise moaned, feeling Sylvanas's heel press a little harder against the back of her skull. Not enough to cause true pain or put her in any danger, but to cement her place as the girl's uncontested owner.

Whitemane could tell the girl wanted nothing more than to plunge her fingers deep into her own ravenous slit, to fuck herself senseless. The sheer sexual need radiating from the pair before her nearly caused Whitemane to start rubbing her cunt again, but she would wait. She would let that desire build a little...

A fat drop of precum fell from the helm of Sylvanas's spear, splattering onto Elise's back.

"Kiss the ground upon which I have walked," Sylvanas growled, grinding her heel into Elise.

Whitemane could tell that Sylvanas could very much have ended the girl in a moment, and she could tell that Elise was not under any great amount of pain, either. This was about her submitting, making her uncomfortable, giving herself wholly to her new mistress.

The raven-haired woman's lips touched the stone and Sylvanas smirked, slowly easing her foot from Elise's head. With her cheek to the ground, Elise didn't have to move much to press her lips to the cool stone.