Scarlet Subjugation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a moment of silence before she spoke again. "You will kneel on the floor and kiss my boots."

Elise did so, feeling the cold of the floor seep into her skin. With Sylvanas's foot removed from her head, the subservient crusader turned, knees to the ground. She had never been ordered to do such a thing, but she was so horny that she didn't even think twice about it. She pressed her tongue against the boots and licked them, kissed them, making out with them as she would a partner. She wanted to serve this woman. She cared not if she was Forsaken, Scourge, or any other breed of undead. Sylvanas Windrunner and her gigantic cock was all that mattered to Elise.

And so, when the boot was removed from her head, when she kissed those boots, she felt like she'd just been born anew. Elise couldn't remember the last time she had experienced such pleasure from service. She could only imagine what it would be like to get properly fucked by the Dark Lady's giant cock.

"That's a good girl," Whitemane said, smiling at her, watching Sylvanas turn around, spreading her cheeks for Elise.

Elise knew what to do.

It was the elf's turn to feel Elise's tongue on her ass, and soon the human girl found her face burrowed between the Banshee Queen's fat, wobbling ass cheeks. Her tongue would circle the woman's puckered hole, savoring its divine taste, finding herself teasing the woman's taint as well when she extended her tongue to its full length.

"Guh... Fuck, now that's a woman that knows how to eat ass... Holy hells," Sylvanas moaned, her enormous cock throbbing with excitement.

Whitemane soon joined her, leaning in to suck at Sylvanas's huge, firm tits as her hand firmly gripped the shaft of the Dark Lady's overgrown pillar. She was glad to see that the girl was eager to please, eager to pleasure the Dark Lady.

Few could lay eyes on the majesty that was Sylvanas and not beg to worship her.

Sylvanas would then squat down, pushing Elise down, smothering her in ass.

Now on her back, Elise's hands hungrily groped and fondled Sylvanas's soft rear, her mouth praying at the altar of her ass. Soon, however, those curious, eager hands would slither towards the front of Sylvanas's body to fondle the ranger's gigantic, cum-laden nuts. The Banshee Queen's virility was such that, even though she'd probably just knocked up five other women less than an hour ago, she still seemed able spare cum for a sixth.

Sylvanas's thick cock twitched in Whitemane's hand, the head glistening with precum and juices, that clear, viscous liquid leaking down the interminable length, heavy globs of it navigating those finger-thick veins, pumping what was probably a gallon of blood through the colossal organ just to keep it erect.

A soft moan escaped the lips of the Dark Lady as she felt Elise's tongue sliding along her ass hole, along her taint. She groaned in pleasure as she felt the tongue slowly circling the dark ring of her rear's cleft, her hands on her overfull balls... Even though Whitemane's skilled hands and mouth added to the pleasure felt, Sylvanas knew there was only one true way for her to blow her load: to fuck and to breed.

And so, to Elise's surprise, Sylvanas stood up, her cock as hard as mithril. Whitemane was pushed aside from the sudden movement, eyes still locked on that bobbing, precum-splurting behemoth.

Sylvanas grabbed the paladin by the hips and spun her about, lifting her into the air with strength unmatched and hooking her arms behind the girl's knees. Whitemane's eyes went wide when Sylvanas simply slammed her gigantic she-cock to the hilt in one rapid movement, her melon-sized nuts swinging upwards and smacking the girl's clit as she did so.

Elise's eyes went wide, rolling to the back of her skull as she cried out in pleasure, wailing that would resonate within the entire monastery, no doubt adding to the other people indulging in their carnal desires. With legs high in the air and her back to Sylvanas, Elise's mind was already lost to the Dark Lady's cock, the massive girth stretching her cunt to its limits. The Banshee Queen didn't waste any time impaling her on a near-yard of grey-blue dick.

Whitemane did not remain idle in all this, moving before Elise to kiss and suckle at the woman's huge breasts, the enormous orbs bouncing with every thrust of Sylvanas's bitch-breaking pole. Her mouth would kiss and lick every part of Elise, moving down her stomach. The bulge of Sylvanas's cock was well visible as it travelled up and down the woman's cunt until Whitemane's mouth reached the girl's clit, just below a tangle of silken hairs. Her soft lips wrapped around the tiny thing and her tongue went to work for a moment.

Whitemane's eyes went wide when Elise's hand gripped the back of her head, forcing her face harder against the girl's cunt, Sylvanas's balls repeatedly swinging upwards, slapping Whitemane's chin as she repeatedly speared herself up to Elise's cervix, gallons of pre-nut pumping into the raven-haired Elise, whorish moans streaming from her lips.

"AuuugggnnnHhhhH! FUCK! Fuck me!" was all she could say as Sylvanas pounded into her relentlessly, savagely, with a hunger the likes of which she hadn't felt in ages. It was so hard to focus on anything else but the way her pussy was being stretched out, how her cervix was being hammered and how Whitemane's mouth pleasured her clit, tongue swirling around the oversensitive nub.

Sylvanas's cock kept slamming into Elise, each thrust pushing her deeper inside of her. The thought of her body being used by the Dark Lady was indescribable, as though she'd found her true purpose in life: to be a plaything for the Banshee Queen, a depository for her cum, a cunt for her to use whenever she felt the need.

And that thought, that singular thought, was enough to send her hurtling to release. Elise's gasps and moans reached a crescendo as she came, winds of pleasure fanning the flames of her lust. Each mighty thrust of Sylvanas's cock into her abused cunt sent waves of bliss through her, and when she came, it was with such force that her brain quite nearly shut down, the velvet walls of her pussy clamping down on the arm-thick pole rearranging her insides.

Brusque, orgasmic movements forced Whitemane's face from Elise's cunt, and she could only watch as Sylvanas slammed the girl onto the bed, her ass high in the air and began assaulting her cunt for all its worth. Her gigantic balls would slam into the back of her thighs repeatedly, violently.

Elise wailed as she came again and again, every subsequent orgasm melding into the previous one.

"That's right, slut, you belong to no one else," groaned Sylvanas, feeling her own release nearing. Her hand would press Elise's face to the mattress, every hilting thrust of her obscene dick causing tidal waves of assflesh to wobble about.

Elise's mind was a jumbled mess of pleasure as she was fucked so relentlessly, so thoroughly. She was at once aware of the world around her, and yet, her mind was lost in ecstasy.

And then, with her cock squeezed so tightly by her pet's cunt muscles, Sylvanas came. She spasmed, her hips bucking up and down, her body twitching. A thick glob of her ballbatter moved up the underside of her prodigious member, and the elf's dick thickened considerably as she came, it seemed, for the bulge along Elise's stomach grew as well.

Soon, though, that bulge grew for entirely different reasons as Sylvanas began pumping her load directly against Elise's cervix, the head of her throbbing cock soon smashing through and lodging itself into her uterus.

Sylvanas's hips bucked, sending more cum into Elise's womb than ever before, and the girl's eyes rolled back in her head as she felt the warm liquid fill her. It was a strange sensation, but there was nothing else for her to do except enjoy the ride.

The sound of her pet's voice, even with its incoherence, was enough to make Whitemane cum as well, her cunt quivering with each squirt of seed sent into Elise's body. The woman's stomach bulged obscenely with the quantity of cum being forced into her, offering a preview of what she would look like after Sylvanas had properly bred her.

Elise's eyes seemed completely lost in the pleasure of having Sylvanas plunge her cock into her repeatedly, emptying gallons of nut straight into her, much of it leaking from her abused gash onto the silken sheets below.

SPLURT! SPLURT!

The sounds of the Dark Lady's heavy breathing and the wet squelches of cum and cunt echoed throughout the room, Whitemane's breathing ragged as she brought herself to release again and again.

A whirlwind of pleasure took all three women then, and Sylvanas's relentless pounding of Elise's huge ass never seemed to cease, those gigantic cheeks bouncing back and forth with every savage thrust. Her hips were moving in a frenzy, her hands grasping at the girl's ass, but even her strength was insufficient to stem the tides of assflesh.

Sylvanas screamed and moaned, her throaty voice reaching a crescendo as she finally collapsed atop Elise.

When her orgasm ended, her hips slowed, slowing to a stop as she pulled away from the human's cunt. Her cock fell limply from Elise's stretched-out pussy, falling like the gigantic tube of meat it was onto the bed. And as that monstrous meatpillar fell, cum came gushing out of the mind-wrecked Elise like a waterfall.

As the Dark Lady took a moment to catch her breath, falling onto her ass onto the bed, she watched Whitemane stand, grabbing a fistful of Elise's hair and looking right into her eyes, spotting the flickering glimmer of intelligence left in the cum-bloated whore.

"We've a mission for you," grinned the High Inquisitor.