Scarlett's Surprise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you an exhibitionist sweetie?" the lady asked pressing her body up against Scarlett's and whispering the question in her ear.

"Oh god that feels too good, I need to cum miss, please dont stop again - I'm desperate to fucking cum, please please" Scarlett pleaded with her visitor.

The lady got even closer to Scarlett's right ear whispering her next statement "Time to finish you off then sweetie."

Scarlett's visitor licked and gently nibbled on her ear erotically as she thrusted her pearl covered fingers inside Scarlett's waiting love box. Scarlett was so shocked her butt lifted off the counter and her breath caught in her throat. "Tell me!" the lady demanded and she begun to pump her right hand in and out of Scarlett's pussy deeply. "Tell me!" she repeated. Scarlett couldn't figure out what she wanted to know and right now, she didn't care. She loved this new feeling of the pearls moving around these expertly moving fingers.

"Tell me!" the lady demanded a third time. Scarlett's voice came though her ragged breaths and shakily "I...I'm a huge slut - I want this - I want to be seen - Oh god that feels amazing - don't stop - I need.... I need to be seen cumming - I want everyone to see me.... I want.... Fuuuuuccccckkkkkkk" Scarlett trailed off, her body starting to shake involuntarily.

"Want... What!" the ladies fingers increased in speed and depth...Scarlett responded in kind. Her right hand grabbed onto the left shoulder of her visitor, her left hand grabbed the tap and she proceeded to slide her butt back and forth on the countertop fucking herself onto the visitor's fingers - matching the intense thrusts of the pearl covered fingers in her drenched and excited twat. Scarlett's vision fixed directly on her visitor and she spoke through gasps and moans "I want to cum in front of everyone!" A smile spread across the lady's face as she pushed her fingers as far as they would go and rubbed Scarlett's exposed clit with her thumb, making back and forth swipes. Scarlett's grip got tighter, her back arched and a high-pitched scream erupted from her mouth. "Arrrggggghhhhhhhhh Yessssssssss - Ohhhhhhh God Yessssssssss"

Scarlett's orgasm exploded from her vagina and spread across every inch of her body. She screamed again in ecstasy as her pussy gushed a massive amounts of fluid onto the countertop, spilling over and landing with steady drips onto the cold tile floor. Her body spasmed and twitched as she felt electricity flowing through her. She struggled to keep her vision intact and struggled to breath correctly for the next couple of seconds. "That was... " Scarlett attempted to speak "That was...."

"Yes! it was sweetie," came the calm response from her visitor. Scarlett's hands roamed from her the tops of her bent knees downward toward her overly sensitive pussy. She stared at this woman who'd just given her a great fingering as she calmly and elegantly washed and dried her hands. Scarlett still sitting on the countertop displaying her red, moist and sticky pussy to the world.

"Thank you." was all Scarlett could manage.

"Why don't you keep these my dear - I think you'll enjoy them." The lady dropped the pearl necklace onto the countertop next to Scarlett and made her way out the door. Scarlett was left on display, leaning against a cold mirror trying to catch her breath. Her pussy still dripping fluid and her skin red with heat. She eventually remembered how to move and got herself dressed quickly. Her sober brain reminded her this was a school and anyone could have heard that screaming orgasm she just had.

Now dressed and heading for her car, Scarlett bounced down the flights of stairs - a warm glow and a happiness irradiated from her. Crossing the main foyer she grabbed the handle of the door leading outside. Attempting to make a clean get away when she heard a familiar voice. "Hey Scar - how come you're still here?" Lucy said as she made her way over. Scarlett turned to see her best friend approaching. "Oh... ummm... " Scarlett stammered, she really was terrible at thinking on her feet. "I'm just picking up some stuff I forgot - what about you?" Scarlett deflected.

"I'm here doing my mum a favour - she asked me to pick up my auntie Florence from some art class she goes to here." Lucy trailed off looking around the room. "There she is," Lucy pointed across the foyer toward a tall blonde woman. Scarlett's heart dropped as she realised; the woman her friend was pointing to had just made her cum with a pearl necklace. The same necklace Scarlett now hid in her hand.

To be continued....

12