All Comments on 'Scavenger Hunt Ch. 05'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SlofredSlofredabout 1 year ago

I may be all off base but I still get the feeling that the Asia team was the second stringers. the A team Asian team is still out there with their cellphones, Toyotas, and all the rest of the setup needed to really perform on the Olympic level. Love the story 5 stars as usual.

FredHuckFredHuckabout 1 year ago

Take your shot at Alabama while you can, before the pendulant swings back and it will!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Welp WW, did YOU plan the Ohio derailment or just take advantage of the news you adamantly hate? 😁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Totally wonderful, and I'm a Brit!!!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 1 year agoAuthor
Comments on the comments

FredHuck: I've given Alabama their due in the past. Did you not read 'Time Flies', Ch. 01? By the way, the time continuum on Earth Crowbar may not exactly align with our Earth, and -it is possible- you will be hearing more about Alabama placekickers.

slofred - time will tell on the A-Team vs the Minor League...

anon/welp - I don't hate the news, just the one-way-biased, dishonest, and corrupt American Mainstream Media. And l wish I could see some actual news instead of their propaganda every once in a while. As to this story and the Ohio train derailment, they are coincidental to each other, but I did add a few things with that disaster in mind, especially about placing the blame for 'East Palestine' where it fully belongs: on the current do-nothing U,S. Transportation Secretary...

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

Well at first you has me going . But alas the truth came out . The van was a decoy . I was right . The train wreck was a " TRAIN WRECK " . Nothing could be done about it . Still Muscone doesn't realize his errors . Until he does if he ever does . Your clandestine behavoirs should not be revealed . To him . Of course the clan knows . Couldn't be done with out them . The FEDS are beyond hope/help . But is there hope for Jack ?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 1 year agoAuthor
Next story submitted

The first chapter of the next story, 'No Show', has been submitted. Patreon patrons level 1-4 will have it early on 5/4/2023. And May the 4th be with you on Star Wars Day...

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum6 months ago

Glad for Robby? Got train wreck scenario mostly correct. An amazing story.. Would have loved to be a fly on the wall in Tanya and Jack’s house. Oh Boy!!!

chytownchytown4 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have read all your stories so far and I have enjoyed all of them.

I hope you keep up the work.

John

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES