Scavenger Hunt Pt. 01

Story Info
Beth loses her clothes. What will she do?
1.1k words
4.02
26.2k
29

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth was a Freshman in College and her life was about to change forever. Beth was a swimmer for her University and worked as a radio host for her College. She had just got promoted at work. Her life consisted of swimming, studying, working, and staying in her dorm. She never got into the party life and stayed out of the spotlight.

One day she was taking a shower after swimming. When she got out she noticed her towel was gone. She thought she noticed a couple of flashes but she didn't pay much attention to it. When she got to her locker she noticed all of her clothes were gone. Now she started to panic. She noticed a note in her locker. It asked her if she was ready for a little scavenger hunt. Her first instruction stated she had five minutes to get to the cafeteria or else the pictures would be uploaded and she would not get her clothes back.

She debated quickly what to do. She knew at this time the cafeteria would be completely empty. However, in 15 minutes was when lunch would start and that place would be filled with other college students. She decided thinking about it would only increase the likely hood she would get caught and she started her journey to the cafeteria. She figured this was just a little initiation to the swim team and her clothes would be at the cafeteria.

She poked her head out of the locker room to see if anyone was in the hallway. She didn't see anyone and made a break for it. She ran completely naked out of the hallway while ducking under windows where she knew students were currently at. She ran out of the building and made the two minute run to the cafeteria. She saw a couple of people in the distance. She hoped they wouldn't be able to tell it was her. She prayed that her clothes would be at the cafeteria. She got there and saw another note.

Her next instruction said to get into the trash can unless you want everyone to see you. Luckily for her the trash had just been taken out. She looked around and didn't see her clothes and didn't see any other option. She hid in the trash can. Less than a minute later the lid came off and a bucket of baby oil came down completely covering her from head to toe.

She couldn't believe the turn of events that had happened. Up until fifteen minutes ago this was just another normal day. Now she was butt naked covered in baby oil sitting in a trash can outside the cafeteria. She tried to get out because she knew this place would be crawling with students soon. However, someone must have been sitting on the lid as she could not get out.

After around five minutes she could tell lunch had begun and the place was swarmed with students. Suddenly, the lid opened and a note fell. Her next instruction was to go to the middle of the football field. The note also stated that she was not allowed to cover at all. The note said if she did then all the pictures and the video of her streaking to the cafeteria would be released to all her contacts in her cell-phone.

She started to realize this was a lot more devious than just a little initiation like she initially thought. She couldn't bear the thought of all of her contacts seeing her butt naked in public, so she reluctantly complied with the note. She got out of the trash can and even though there were close to a hundred students around she never covered herself. She simply ran as fast as she could to the football field. She tried her best to keep her head down so that people might not recognize her, but she knew people did recognize her.

Once she got to the football field she yet again saw another note. Her next instruction was to masturbate to completion if she wanted something to wear. There was no one around and at this point she was truly helpless and desperate for clothes. She masturbated and surprisingly even herself she came extremely quickly.

As soon as she did someone with a microphone stated that she should go under the bleachers. Finally, she thought. She was going to get her clothes back. When she looked under the bleachers she saw a black bag. She prayed the bag contained her clothes. When she opened up the bag all she saw was a note with a collar and leash. The note stated that she was supposed to attach the collar and leash and then lock the collar in place or else all the pictures and videos of her streaking and masturbating would be sent to all her contacts.

She reluctantly obeyed and put the collar and leash on. However, she couldn't imagine having a collar and leash locked on her especially because she did not see a key anywhere. So she decided to pretend to lock the collar in hopes to take it off later. She regretted it immediately as the voice on the microphone state that she would be punished for not following the instructions and told her to find the note attached to the goal post. She then decided to lock the collar in hopes of not making her punishment even worse.

She ran to the goal post and wanted to cry as soon as she read it. Her punishment was to stay that way at her dorm and to stay out of her room until midnight. The note informed her that cameras had been set up around the dorm and in her room to make sure she followed through. The note also stated that she was never allowed to cover up and that tomorrow morning she would report butt naked to the cafeteria while still wearing the collar and leash and that clothes would then be provided for her.

On the back of the note contained the key to her dorm and told her that she can hide from people. However, she still was not allowed to cover up. The note stated that if she was ever caught she was not to tell the person what was happening and just tell them she was doing a dare. It was essentially going to be the most humiliating game of hide and go seek. Here she was completely butt naked, covered in baby oil, and with a locked collar and leash attached to her. The note also told her to walk back to her dorm.

When she finally got back into her room she was absolutely mortified...