Scavenger Hunt Pt. 02

Story Info
Beth enters her dorm room.
1.4k words
4.12
16.4k
12

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As beth entered her room the first thing wanted to do was to take a shower to get all of the baby oil off of her as quickly as she could. However, she saw a note posted on her bed which stated she was always supposed to have cum on her face while in class. She wanted to cry, she wanted to refuse but what choice did she have? They had pictures and video of her streaking in public, masturbating, and having an orgasm in the middle of the football field and also sneaking around her dorm naked.

The note also stated that they made some minor changes to her wardrobe. When she opened up her closet she couldn't believe what she saw, or rather didn't see. All of her clothes were gone. She looked in her dresser, in her cabinet, and all over her room. Every article of clothing was gone. How could they do this? Who was doing this? Why were they doing this?

She was kind of glad that her boyfriend was going to a different college. She had started going out with him in high school and hated to think about how he would react to this situation. Her boyfriend and her best friend Emily were the only people she kept in contact with from high school. Her boyfriend was very jealous and he would flip out if he knew what was happening. Her best friend was so nice she even helped pay for some of her tuition to get her here. Emily had even helped her to get a job at the radio station and got her to join the swim team with her.

She took a long hot shower and went straight to bed. The next morning she woke up and was about to get dressed, but then she remembered everything that happened and realized she couldn't get dressed even if she wanted to. She was glad she didn't sleep in because she still had to go to the cafeteria to get some clothes.

She left her room with the collar and leash still locked and started to cover herself as she stepped outside, but then remember that whoever was doing this might be watching. She ran to the cafeteria and saw a black bag. She prayed that whatever was in it contained more coverage than the last bag.

She opened it up and saw a white tube top and a white mini-skirt. Both had clearly been altered with scissors. She quickly put on the tube top which barely fit around her big breasts. Once it was all the way on she had a horrible decision to make. Either pull down the top so it would not show the bottom of her boobs or pull up the top so almost all of her boobs wouldn't be popping out. Either way she would be showing a good portion of her boobs and all of her stomach.

Unfortunately, the skirt was not much better. She again either had to pull up her skirt so she wouldn't show the top of her butt crack to the world. Or pull them down a little bit so the bottoms of her butt wouldn't be exposed to everyone. She then noticed heels in the bag. These were not normal heels though. They had ankle cuffs attached to them. After she put on the heels she saw a note at the bottom of the bag. The note told her to cuff her ankles. She remembered the last time she refused, so she reluctantly obeyed. The note also instructed her on a couple of other things. She was to go in the cafeteria and once people started arriving she would get some breakfast and enjoy. She had to masturbate for two minutes every ten minutes. She also had to twist her nipples to keep them constantly hard which she realized everybody would be able to see them through her white tube top. She also had to walk around the cafeteria five times and was not allowed to leave until every single student left.

This task was harder than she could have imagined. She got her food and sat down at a table by herself hoping no one would join her. That was not the case. The entire cafeteria filled up quickly along with her table. She didn't know the people who sat next to her. For all she knew they could have been the one's who were doing this to her so she had to follow her instructions. As she masturbated she could hear everyone at the table talking about her. As she walked around the cafeteria she noticed almost everyone stared at her and had their phones out and taking pictures of her. She still had the collar and leash locked on which only made this a lot more humiliating.

After breakfast she walked as quickly as her heels allowed her to her first class. She sat in the back and for the most part the class was quiet and uneventful. As the class was ending she remembered that she had forgotten to wear cum on her face. As students were leaving she noticed a note and a picture on her desk. One of the students must have dropped in on her desk while everyone was leaving.

The note stated she had earned another punishment. The picture was of her facebook account that had posted a picture of her in the cafeteria as the profile picture and the post said she wanted people to give her facials. The note also said she was to crawl to the library to the 5th computer. She was allowed to delete the picture and her post, however, at this point the damage would have been done. Hopefully she could delete it before her family saw her post and picture.

As she was about to stand about and leave the classroom she just remembered the first part of the punishment, she had to crawl. She hated to do it, but she couldn't bear another punishment. Once she was on all fours she realized her skirt was sitting on the top of her ass which meant that anyone who walked behind her got an unobstructed view of her pussy.

As she was crawling to the library she saw her friend Emily. Emily immediately rushed to her. Beth had turned her head in hopes not be be seen like this, but it was too late. Emily had a million questions for her and offered her some clothes. Beth refused them in fear of punishments or the pictures and videos being released.

Once she crawled her way into the library she was not surprised when she saw another note by the computer. Also by the computer were dog ears. The note said she was supposed to wear them for the rest of the day. The note stated that her next task was that she could not talk and was to only bark for the rest of the day. She also had to do a couple of other things. She could not believe it. She had class coming up soon and had to give a speech. Just then a guy came up to her and informed her that he had seen her post. She was not excited about it but she did not want to break another rule.

She took him to the back and allowed him to give her a facial. She then went to her next class.

When it was her time for her speech she slowly walked up to the front debating what she was going to do. She told herself they have my phone and all my contacts, they have access to my Facebook page, and to where I live. And finally, they took all my clothes and have the key to this lock.

So, when she got to the front of the classroom she barked for 3 minutes straight. The note had also told her that during her speech she was to turn around bend over with her ass facing the class and then get on all fours. So she did. She had never been so humiliated in her life.

Her entire ass was exposed to class and she still had to bark as people took pictures and video. Once she was done the professor handed her a note and said he was told to give to you if you complied. She instantly thought could he be a part of this, or just a pawn someone was using?

The note told her that once all the students left the class she would give the professor her outfit and he would give her something else.

She reluctantly took off her clothes and gave them to the professor. The professor took her clothes and gave her another note. This one stated...