Scavenger Hunt Pt. 03

Story Info
Can she really be expected to do this?
1.3k words
4.01
16.3k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The note told her that she was to go to a wedding tomorrow.

Beth woke up extra early this time in hopes to catch who was doing this to her. She was still butt naked and wearing the collar and leash. She ate breakfast and went to the cafeteria. She didn't cover herself in the rare chance that she was being watched, but she did try her best to avoid being seen hoping she could see who was going to leave the note and her outfit for the day. She arrived 30 minutes earlier than usual, but to her dismay, the black bag was already out.

When she opened up the bag she immediately regretted feeling grateful that this outfit (while still extremely small) provided more coverage. How could she be grateful to someone who has humiliated her as much as they had? Now they provide only a little humiliating outfit and she felt grateful. It was a little white dress. She put it on and it covered all of her private areas. However, she still showed a decent amount of cleavage, and if she bent over she would be showing people some of her butt.

Then she saw white panties and once again she regretted feeling grateful but immediately put them on. Then she noticed a really big vibrator and two smaller ones plus some tape. All of her gratefulness immediately left and was replaced with anger and humiliation once she saw the note.

The note told her that the two small vibrators were to be taped onto her nipples and the giant vibrator was to go in her pussy. She was not allowed to take the vibrators were not to come out until midnight. The vibrators would be controlled with a remote control then note went on to explain.

When Beth went to the Wedding she spotted her friend Emily who instantly came up to her and asked her why she was still wearing the collar and leash. Beth just brushed it off and explained it was part of a dare. Emily then proceeded to tuck the leash into the back of the dress Beth was wearing. This at least would hide the leash. And she remembered that there wasn't any rule that said she couldn't hide the leash. Once again she was glad Emily was there. Emily even told her that she brought bolt cutters that could cut off the leash and maybe even the collar if she wanted. Beth was terrified of more punishments and the video and pictures getting released to everyone so she refused. Emily grabbed her hand and had Beth sit with her. She was glad to be with a friend.

As everyone gathered in the church her vibrators turned on. Here she was being tortured by vibrators on all of her sensitive areas in the middle of a wedding. No one could hear them, but she wanted so desperately to sneak out and finish the orgasm. If she was sitting toward the back she probably would have. However, she was in the middle of the church. A couple of times she turned her moans into light coughs. Just then everyone was standing up, Beth was in the zone to the point where she didn't even notice at first. As soon as she did she attempted to leave but then a strange guy grabbed her hand and led her to the dance floor.

Beth recognized him as one of the groomsmen but had never seen him before today. Just as they started dancing he leaned in close to her ear and whispered stay here, dance, and have fun. He pulled his head back and his eyes showed how serious he was. Could he be the one behind this she thought? Just this as if on cue the music stopped, a spotlight went directly on her, the music blared up, and the vibrators went on high. She knew that if the music was not on that everybody would hear them.

She danced to the music. She tried very hard to make her reactions to the vibrations seem like it was intentional. It got to the point where she could no longer handle it and she had an orgasm right there on the dance floor in front of everyone. She wanted to crawl in a hole and die. As she was leaving the groomsman came up to her and said she has 3 minutes to get naked and leave the dress. He then handed her another note. She tore off the dress and ran back to her dorm.

Beth got up, showered, and ate breakfast. She wanted to stay home after what had happened but she knew that would only make things worse. She reluctantly went to the cafeteria. She once again did not see anyone around. She opened up the black bag and this time it was just a string bikini. The color was also tan. Which she would bet was intentional as this way someone from a distance might not even see the bikini and think she was butt naked. She reluctantly put it on as she was hoping for more coverage.

She then saw two Dildos. Below the dildo, she saw the dreaded note. The note instructed her to keep one dildo in her mouth the entire day and the other dildo in her ass the entire day. The only time she was allowed to remove the dildo from her mouth as if she was eating or talking. If she was doing one of those two things then she would immediately take out the dildo that was in her ass and place it somewhere people could see it. Then she would place the dildo that was in her mouth and place the dildo in her ass. She was not allowed to clean either dildo for the entire day.

She also noticed a tube in the corner of the bag. She wanted to start balling when she noticed what it was. It was more baby oil. She went ahead and covered herself in it. She could not believe what was happening to her. She then stuck the dildo in her mouth and made the trip across campus to class.

By the time she got to class, the class was mostly full. The only seat was in the front. She slowly walked to her seat attempting to be incognito and then she sat down. Her professor stared at her and berated her for getting the seat and desk covered in baby oil.

He asked her why she was covered in baby oil and why she had a dildo in her mouth. This was the part she feared. She proceeded to stand up take the dildo out of her ass and place it on her desk. She then placed the dildo that was in her mouth into her ass. She answered she was just doing a dare. The professor then berated her for placing the dildo on the desk as it was very unsanitary. Beth turned red with humiliation.

The professor ordered her to clean it up. Beth couldn't bear to look at the rest of the class while cleaning up her mess. So she cleaned up her mess with her ass facing the class. The professor pointed out that the baby oil had dripped onto the floor so he made her clean that up. Beth reluctantly got on all fours once again with her butt facing the class and cleaned up her mess. Unfortunately, for Beth baby oil was dripping off of her. So every couple of minutes Beth was on all fours cleaning up her mess.

After the class, the Professor handed her a note that stated she just needed to drop off her bikini and dildo's and go straight home because she has a truly humiliating day tomorrow.