All Comments on 'Scavenger Hunt Pt. 05'

by Powerhouse10

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35over 3 years ago

So she is already starting to have things go public anyway. And things are starting to get permanent. Going to the police station seems to be the best idea. Go explain what happened and publish that on Facebook first. Then go straight to the police with all the notes. There are cameras, they could trace them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

@Ellienora35 Did you even read the story???? The notes are being left by the Professor and he is being blackmailed too.... So if they track the notes it would be coming from the Professor.... Not hard to imagine that whoever is giving the notes to the Professor is doing it in a place that there aren't cameras....

And it was explained why she didn't want to go to the police.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

@Ellienora35 did you even read the story? The professor is the one leaving the notes and he too is being blackmailed. It would do no good to "track" the notes as the professor doesn't know who is behind it either. Not that hard to imagine that whoever is giving the professor the nots is doing it where there are no cameras.

And it was explained why she isn't going to the police.....

twistedertwistederalmost 3 years ago

I've had an inkling since last chapter that Emily it's behind it all (she conveniently appears at multiple incidents, Emily seems to be Beth's closest connection at college). (Maybe Emily likes Beth's BF or something & sees it as Beth wronged her.) I could see Beth choosing Emily for both punishments 'cause her bff wouldn't do anything bad to her, right? (Wrong!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous