Scenes - Act 02

Story Info
The play becomes more intense for Meredith.
2.2k words
4.38
4.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,559 Followers

"Yes. Tony just hired me the other day. I guess you were away that day." Ger told me. "Is this going to be a problem, Meredith?"

Meredith McCoy, mature actor vying for the lead on an off-off-off way off Broadway play. She just finished her second reading for the part of Shannon with the lead male, Gereon (Ger) Kwai. The first time Meredith saw him, she felt a strong attraction to him.

Her paying job was at a restaurant run by Tony who clearly desired Meredith although his was married. Tony asked Meredith to train the new hire who happened to be Gereon.

"Er... No. Actually if I do get Shannon, it might make it easier to rehearse together here." Meredith responded. "Gee, I hope I get it. Wonder when I'll find out."

"Hey, Ger! Welcome. Hope you enjoy working here." Tony called out as the two of them entered the establishment. "I guess you've met Meredith already. She'll be helping you learn what you need to around here."

"Yeah, believe it or not, Ger is the male lead for the role I auditioned for at the Rivoli." Meredith told her boss.

"Well? Did you get it?" Tony probed.

"Dunno yet." Meredith shook her head. "There were two other girls there reading for the same role."

"But Meredith was the best of all of them." Ger added. "And I'm not just saying that to stay on my new boss' good side."

The afternoon for the two of them, flew by. To observers, something was going on. They stood too close. They looked at each other too much. They smiled too much.

Since Ger was only training, his shift ended well before Meredith's, but he said he wanted to stay and watch how everything ran although he just really wanted to watch Meredith. During cash out, Ger sat with Meredith to see how different it was from other places he's worked at. Tony eyed them with suspicion as they seemed to sit too close. Under the table where the two sat, Tony could not see that their legs were actually touched and rubbed together.

Try as she could, Meredith barely suppressed her smile.

Cash out completed; the two servers Kate and Meredith and newbie Ger left. Kate walked westward and called back to Meredith. "I'll see you Friday. Nice meeting you, Ger!""

"Bye!" Meredith and Ger called back in unison. The both chuckled.

Meredith (points north): "I'm going this way."

Ger (lying): "So am I. Can I walk with you?"

M: "That would be great. I hate walking home late at night. Too many wackos around. Thanks!"

G: "Not sure how much protection I'll be."

M: "Just the fact I'm with a man gives me more security."

The two walked north. Meredith "accidently" bumped arms; their hands touched. Ger takes her hand in his as they walked. Arriving at Meredith's apartment building, the two stop and turn to each other.

G: "Well, I hope you get 'Shannon'."

M: "Me too. I hope Tony lets you start soon. I get to do the scheduling so..."

Meredith's cell phone binged and buzzed. She took a look at the screen and her eyes light up.

G: "What is it? Oh, sorry guess I'm nosy."

M: "Text message. Looks like it's from Arthur." (Opened text message and read aloud) "Congrats, Meredith. Everyone thought u were g8. The best of the 3. Can u cum 2morrow @ 10a?"

M: (Meredith's mouth dropped open in amazement and looked up at Ger.) "Oh my god! I got it! I got the part!"

Ger wrapped his arms around Meredith's shoulders and gave her a strong hug. Meredith wrapped her arms around Ger's chest and hugged him back.

G: "Wow! That's fantastic! I told you that you were the best of the three."

M: "I was so worried all night. This is great. We CAN do some extra rehearsal at work too."

The two looked at each other. The mood changed from celebratory to lust. Ger leaned forward slightly, Meredith stretched upward until their lips met. The two remained in a very prolonged lip-lock. Meredith's tongue penetrated Ger's mouth to intertwine with his. A feeling in her groin emerged; a feeling she hadn't felt since her divorce.

Suddenly, Meredith pushed away.

M: "I'm sorry, Ger. I can't. You're married and regardless of how your relationship is with her, I don't want to get involved with a married man; no matter how I feel. And I feel a strong attraction for you."

G: "I'm sorry too, Meredith. I'm sorry I got carried away. It is not fair to you and not your fault. I hope this won't cause a problem tomorrow at rehearsal and we can still work together. I hope we can still be friends."

M: "I really like you Ger and I hope so too. Thanks for understanding."

Meredith gave Ger a more friendly peck on the cheek. She turned and ran into her building. Ger left alone standing in the street, turned and shuffled off home.

Meredith bolted to her apartment and ran to her bedroom ripping off her clothes as she went. Frantically she opened her night stand and found her favourite six-inch, cock shaped dildo. Lying back on her bed with her legs in the air, Meredith used the toy tip against and along her slit. Her juices already flowed out. She easily plunged the cock deep inside her. As she repeatedly stabbed herself with it, she raised her hips to match the rhythm.

"Oh gawd! Uh! Uh! Uh! Fuck! Oh...!" Grunted Meredith loudly not caring if her neighbours could hear her through the thin walls. "Hau..a! Hua..a! Aa..a! Fuck! Uh! Gawd! Fuck! Uh!"

Her thrusts became harder and deeper. She needed to cum. She knew she was close. She placed a finger on her engorged clit. It was like a launch button and fired off rockets in her head.

"Oooh... Y..e..s....! Aaahhh...! Aaahhh...! Aaahhh...! Aaaaaiiiieeeee.....!"

Meredith's hard orgasm lasted a good thirty second. Unable to move, secondary orgasms caused her entire body to convulse for another couple of minutes.

"Oh fuck! Je...sus fucking Christ!" Meredith gasped. "Oh gawd!"

As she laid there panting, Meredith thought, "Fuck I haven't cum that hard in a long time. Oh my god, am I going to be able to work with someone I want to fuck?"

She drifted off to sleep.

>>>>

Meredith awoke atop her bed, naked and in a fetal position hugging her pillow thinking of Ger. It was one of her best sleeps she has had that she could remember. She wanted to stay then the thought of Shannon popped into her mind. "Shit!"

Meredith checked the time. She had time at least to get cleaned up and get there on time. A quick shower, some jeans and a tee then dashed off to the rehearsal.

"God dammit!" Shannon winced slightly and swore under her breath. "I can feel my cunt getting wet just thinking about Ger. I hope I can get through this without looking too stupid or cumming during rehearsal.

She walked into rehearsal before much of the cast did including Gereon. But when he did walk in, Meredith's knees buckled at his site. Following behind was the Producer and the money person.

Everyone finally got the script. Meredith gave it a quick scan and noted the few nude scenes she would have to enact. "Not too bad, I guess. Only a couple, but one hot one with Ger."

The first reads were easy run though type with little direction or actual acting. The writer Gerry Seagale was present and making numerous notes. Craft was in the background building.

After a couple of reads, Julien the Director spoke. "Mr. Seagale will be making a couple of amendments to the script and we should have the rewrite in a couple of days. Most of it from our discussions, will remain the same; mostly just changes to Shannon's part."

As the day drew to an end, the financier Sara Riche asked Meredith to stay for a bit.

"I'll meet you over at Tony's." Meredith called over to Gereon. "We can run some lines there if it isn't too busy."

Ms. Riche led Meredith to a back room office area. Meredith took note of the benefactor. Sara Riche was a 52 year old, dark haired, widow. She was not too slender but very attractive, well-shaped and well dressed. Sara closed the door behind them and offered Meredith a seat on the sofa.

"Well, Meredith. I wanted to get to know my new rising star." Sara started. "Honestly, it was me who insisted on hiring you for the part. Julien wanted more of a skank for him to play with but I wanted someone who more looked the part and seemed to have a bit more life experience, if you get what I mean."

"Ms. Riche. I want to thank you for giving me the role. And also for financing the play." Meredith felt good about herself knowing that she was hired on her merits. "Finding a role is getting more and more difficult."

"Well you are most welcome, Meredith. In the end, we didn't give you the role, you earned it." Sara smiled. "Also, part of you responsibilities with be to help us advertise the show to others. Both you and Gereon of course. And both of you will need to look the part too."

Meredith returned a confused look. "Of course I am sure we would be very glad to help promote the play but I'm not too sure what you mean by 'look the part.'"

"Well, anytime we do a promo, your attire and make-up must follow what we'd do on stage." Sara explained. "Of course, we don't expect you to pay for it all. Our make-up people will prep you and we can go shopping for clothes. I hope you like shopping."

"Meredith's eyes light up. "Ooh... I love shopping, but really I can't do anything but window shop."

"Not to worry. I'll take care of it." Sara grinned. "Now I think it is time for you to thank me properly."

The confused look returned to Meredith's face.

Sara removed her jacket. She wore a white camisole beneath but did little to hide her firm breasts nor her nipples trying to poke through the silk material. Meredith watched as she pulled up her skirt slowly passed her stocking tops; over the garter straps and around her hips. She wore a small string thong.

A stunned Meredith looked at Sara then between her legs then at Sara again.

"I told you I wanted someone with experience." Sara said pointedly. "Now thank me properly."

A still confused Meredith leaned forward between Sara's thighs. Her pussy smelled sweet as she notice a wet spot form on the almost non-existent material. Sara used a finger to hook and pull the flimsy cover aside. She placed a hand on the back of Meredith's head and gently coaxed it in.

Meredith was well aware of the 'casting coach' reputation. As a very young actress, she needed to acquiesce to try and get roles although it resulted in only a few. This would really be her first big starring role. And Sara was right. She had a lot of experience especially satisfying directors, producers and the like.

Somewhat the akin to the others but different. Meredith wanted and attacked Sara's cunt with wild abandon. Mashing her face into the woman's hot juicy slit. Her own pussy automatically reacted and was getting juicy on its own. When she pierced Sara's hole with her tongue, Sara raised and wrapped her legs around Meredith's head.

"Oh my god! I knew you would be good!" Moaned Sara. "Uh! That's it! Yes, there! Right there! Fuck me with your tongue!"

++++

At Meredith's other paying job, Gereon thought his co-star looked a bit flustered. Her face was a bit flushed and her mind seemed to be wondering off every once in a while. Meredith mind was actually on Sara. She actually liked "thanking" her supporter and thought it a perk rather than a payment. When she saw Ger, Meredith chuckled to herself when it reminded her of something Sara said. "Don't worry. That hunky Gereon will be thanking me too."

The evening rush made it impossible for the two to run lines with each other. But with Seagale making changes, it might not be worth the effort anyways. As the business evening came to a close, the staff shut down and left. Ger and Meredith walked together to discuss the script. They hugged and kissed each other good night and separated their ways.

Meredith perused the script a couple of times before she went to sleep but her concentration was really on Sara and Gereon. Or rather Sara's cunt and Gereon's cock. Meredith could almost still taste Sara hot tasty box on her lips while feeling Gereon's erection press against her when they hugged.

Meredith wasn't surprised to find her own pussy pouring out some luscious syrup when she ran her finger up her slit. Her finger played with her engorged clit as she collected as much ooze as she could and brought it to her lips. She extended her tongue and guided her finger into her mouth. The elixir set her off as her hand was a blur between her legs.

"Uuuhhh...! Uuuhhh...! Uuuhhh...!" Then she came. "UUUUHHH!"

Meredith arched her back high off her bed. More cunt juice poured from her pulsing pussy until her big first orgasm subsided enough to collapse her body. Unable to move, Meredith's core twitched and jerked as the subsequent but smaller orgasms hit her.

Her eyes closed as she fell asleep.

grgy56
grgy56
1,559 Followers