Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 03

Story Info
Micro-scene: Our first prostate play.
1.8k words
4.49
18.4k
13

Part 3 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I had just recently discovered that we both love it when she dominates me. In the last couple of weeks, we'd had our first two real scenes, which we both loved. We'd been talking a lot about what we were each interested in exploring, and she had been spending a lot of time online reading and learning about D/s. We had also continued to buy various toys for our collection.

While this was going on, we'd frequently had one of our short, spontaneous sessions, which we call micro-scenes. These micro-scenes didn't necessarily last more than a few minutes, but they gave us an opportunity to try out a new toy or a new technique, so that we had some idea of what we were doing when we incorporated them into a real scene. For example, we've had a few micro-scenes where Mistress practiced impact play with various implements, and I gave her feedback on how it felt to me. Most of our micro-scenes didn't even involve either of us climaxing; they were really intended to allow us to figure things out together, without being distracted by the kind of intense arousal that we usually feel during a real scene. But occasionally, we'd wind up trying something in a micro-scene that got one or both of us really turned on, in which case it could wind up escalating into something more.

On our date night the previous week, my wife and I had gone to a local adult toy store after dinner. We were specifically looking for a flogger that would be good for beginner-level use, and we found a nice suede one that she's been practicing with (and I'm sure I'll have more stories to share about that in the future). But we also just wanted to take a look around and see if anything else caught our interest. One of the things that caught my wife's attention was a remote control vibrating cock sleeve. She pointed it out and said that she'd love for me to wear it under my clothes while we went out to dinner one night. I said that I wasn't sure how well that would work, since I was unlikely to maintain an erection for a whole trip out to dinner, but that if she wanted a good way to tease me by remote control, a vibrating butt plug might be a better way to do that. I also mentioned that I'd read that some types of plugs were designed to massage the prostate, which I'd heard could be very stimulating. That idea certainly sparked her interest, so over the next few days, we started researching vibrating prostate massagers.

As we started reading reviews, it seemed like different people prefer different fits, owing in part to differences between the depth of the prostate within each person's ass. So we decided to try to figure out exactly where my prostate is, in order to get an idea of what sort of prostate massager to buy.

My wife grabbed a box of disposable medical gloves and a tube of lube. As she put on a glove, I stripped and got onto the bed on all fours, with my ass facing her. I was immediately overcome with a deep feeling of submissiveness - there I was, naked, with my caged cock hanging down beneath me, presenting my ass to my Mistress. (I'd been wearing the cage for several days now, and it really turned both of us on to know that I was caged with the key around her neck.) "Oh, wow, this is making me feel really submissive," I said a bit breathily.

My wife - who in that moment became my Mistress again - immediately picked up on my tone. "Do you want to wear your collar?"

As soon as she said it, I knew that's what I needed. "Yes, Mistress, I think I need to."

"Then go get it."

I got up, retrieved my collar from our toy drawer, and put it on. As usual, the simple act of buckling it around my neck really put me into a submissive head-space. Then I got back onto the bed, once again on all fours, with my caged cock dangling beneath me. This time, my feeling of submissiveness was more... complete, somehow. All I could think of was the image of how I must have looked to her, and it was starting to turn me on.

Mistress put on a glove and covered her index finger with lube. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said, leaning forward on my arms and raising my ass in the air. I was really not sure what to expect, but I knew I wanted to explore this.

She slowly started inserting her finger into my ass. At first, my instinct was to clench around her finger, but I knew it would be easier if I didn't, so instead I made myself bear down, as if I were going to the bathroom. Soon, she was able to slide her whole finger in, and she started feeling around for my prostate.

"Oh, this feels so weird. I feel like I have to pee," I said.

After a few more seconds, the feeling was getting even stronger, so I asked if I could get a towel. Mistress said yes and removed her finger. I got up to grab a towel, put it down on the bed, and resumed my position on top of it. Mistress re-inserted her finger - which I noticed went in much easier this time - and resumed what she was doing.

As she explored, the pressure I was feeling started to get more intense. I started breathing more heavily. "I'm not sure what's happening, Mistress, but I'm just going to let it happen. I really hope I don't pee on the bed."

Mistress didn't reply but did continue moving her finger around. At one point, she moved her finger in and out of me as she tried to feel around for my prostate, and that felt amazing. I'm not sure it did anything for my prostate, but I really loved how submissive that made me feel, like I was the one getting fucked instead of her. "Oh, god, yes, fuck me, Mistress! Fuck me like a little bitch!" The words just came out of my mouth without conscious attention.

I couldn't see Mistress's face, but I suspect she was smiling at that. She immediately started sawing her finger in and out of my ass. It felt so good! I loved the sensation of her sliding against my asshole almost as much as I loved how submissive it made me feel. I felt so overloaded by the sensation and overwhelmed by how much she was making me feel small and dominated. I was moaning like a little bitch.

After a little while, she stopped thrusting and resumed her search for my prostate. She later told me that she couldn't actually feel where it was, but she started making a "come here" motion with her finger (which we'd read was supposed to stimulate the prostate), and that really changed the sensation I was experiencing. Suddenly, the pressure I felt was ratcheted way up, but it no longer felt like I needed to pee - instead, it felt like I was being pushed toward an orgasm! "Oh, god, yes, Mistress!" I gasped.

She continued making that motion, and the sensation got even more intense. I clasped my hands over my head and grabbed onto my hair - I felt like I needed some anchor to help me withstand the powerful sensations that she was making me feel. She could see that I was enjoying it, so she sped up her motion, and the feeling became even stronger, completely overwhelming my mind.

I felt like I was being held right at the cusp of orgasm but not able to actually cum. The feeling was incredibly overwhelming! I started bucking my hips back at her, fucking myself on her finger as she moved it within me. I must have looked like a completely submissive little slut, on all fours with my caged cock dangling beneath me, fucking myself back on the finger penetrating me.

I don't consciously remember what I was saying at this point, but she later told me I was constantly moaning things like "Oh fuck, yes, that's amazing!" and "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I do remember that at one point Mistress asked me if I was okay, and I said something like, "It's so intense!"

"Do you need me to stop?" she asked.

"God, no, please keep going!" I cried.

Soon the feeling of being near orgasm became really acute. "Oh, god, I think I'm going to cum!" I cried, trying my hardest to cum.

I looked down underneath myself to my cock, dangling beneath me in its metal cage. To my amazement, I saw a drop of cum drip out, catch on the edge of my cage, and fall down onto the towel. "Oh my god, Mistress, you're milking me!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, I see that. Are you enjoying that, slave?"

"Oh god, yes, Mistress. Please keep going!"

She did, and a minute later, we watched yet another small bead of cum drip out of my caged cock and onto the towel. That image was so erotic that it only served to increase my already insane level of arousal.

At this point, I was desperate for a full orgasm. Mistress kept making the "come here" motion with her finger, and I intermittently bucked my hips to fuck myself on her finger, pistoning her finger in and out like an engine near its redline. But no matter what we did, we couldn't seem to get me there.

"Oh, god, Mistress, I so need to cum! Please make me cum, Mistress!"

After a while of my brain being bombarded with such an intensely pleasurable sensation, I was nearing the point where I couldn't take anymore. I remember trying to push through that overloaded feeling, because I was still so desperate to cum, but I was physically and mentally too exhausted to continue.

Finally, I collapsed forward off of Mistress's finger, rolled onto my right side, and panted, "Too much. It's too intense. I can't take anymore."

"Are you okay, baby?" she asked in a concerned voice.

I was staring up at her, almost in shock. "Yes, Mistress. That was amazing. It was just too intense. I couldn't take it anymore."

"But I notice that you didn't use your safeword."

"No, I was enjoying it, I didn't want it to stop. I just couldn't take it anymore."

Mistress smiled down at me and said, "Well, I think this is definitely something we're going to have to explore more."

I couldn't have agreed more.

After a few minutes, we cleaned up and got dressed, and I lay down in her arms. The whole experience had been so intense, both physically and emotionally. I may very well have gotten into subspace for the first time - I found myself in need of some real after-care. All I wanted was to feel her arms around me. I wanted to feel surrounded by her. And as we talked and debriefed, I found myself crying just a bit. But I loved every minute of it.