Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 20

Story Info
Communication breakthroughs and deepening trust.
13.3k words
4.73
8.8k
1
0

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next week was fairly busy and we didn't really have time to play.

In the middle of the week, we did receive delivery of the cock and ball vice we'd ordered. Mistress decided to try it on me at bedtime.

I grabbed my collar and buckled it on, and I lay down on the bed. She unlocked my chastity cage, and I took it off. Then we started figuring out how to get the vice on.

The vice was basically a rectangular plastic box with three sides missing. The clear top was attached to the one existing side with a hinge. On the opposite side, there were two long metal screws with casters on them, which controlled how tightly the vice squeezed what was inside of it. On the bottom of the box toward the side with the hinge, there was a circular hole for my cock and balls to fit through.

We initially put it on with my cock pointing down toward the side with the screws. The head of my cock stuck out just past the end of the plastic, squashed between the top and bottom of the vice. Unfortunately, as Mistress tightened the vice, the sharp edges of the plastic started digging into the head of my cock in a way that I wasn't enjoying at all; I was actually a bit concerned that it was going to cut my skin. Also, we hadn't pulled my balls far enough down toward the end with the screws, so they weren't really feeling much pressure.

Then we opened it up again and tried a different position, with my cock off to the side and my balls pulled further down toward the screws. In that position, I could definitely feel the pressure on my balls, and Mistress seemed to enjoy watching my face as she tightened the vice.

Then we opened it up again to try one last position. We turned the vice around so that the open end faced my head instead of my feet, and we once again pointed my cock at the end of the vice. This time we pulled my balls further toward the end with the screws, and we put just a bit of tissue along the sharp edges of the vice to protect the head of my cock.

That approach seemed to work much better. As Mistress tightened it again, I could feel the pressure in my cock and balls without the distraction of the sharp edges digging into the head of my cock. She seemed to really enjoy watching my reaction as she tightened the screws.

Mistress played with the head of my cock, teasing it and smiling when she saw it trying to get erect in its prison. She also reached her fingers in from the sides to tease my balls with her fingernails.

I was enjoying submitting to her this way, and I was curious as to how much I could take.

"Mistress, can you try squeezing my balls?"

She looked at me to make sure I was serious. Then she reached so that her thumb and forefinger were on either side of my left ball, and she watched my face carefully as she squeezed.

I gasped at the incredibly intense sensation! My ball was already being squeezed from front and back by the vice, and now Mistress' fingers were squeezing it from top and bottom. The pressure was intense, a heady mix of pain and pleasure.

I could see Mistress watching my reaction carefully. "Is that too much?"

"No, Mistress. That's just fine. It's really intense."

"Good."

"Do you like seeing me like this?"

"Mmmm hmmm."

She moved her hand to the other side to repeat the experiment on my other ball, getting a similar reaction there. I was really enjoying her playing with me this way.

Unfortunately, she decided at that point that we were done for the night. "Okay, that's enough for now. Let's put this away and get to sleep."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, disappointed that we weren't going to do more than just experiment with it, but loving the fact that Mistress had a new toy that we both seemed to enjoy.

She took off the vice, and I removed my collar. I put them away. Then I put my chastity cage back on and let Mistress lock it back up.

We curled up together and went to sleep.


By the end of the week, I was really starting to feel needy again. I mentioned that to her on Friday night, but she was fairly tired that night. I hoped we'd play over the weekend.

Saturday morning, I woke up early. I was feeling horny, so I watched some femdom porn. I couldn't resist touching my cock through the bars of my cage. I didn't make myself cum, but I knew that my wife wouldn't have been happy with me anyway. However, I was feeling really needy, and in that moment, I rationalized to myself that she wouldn't really care.

I was still at it when I heard my wife stirring, and I guess knowing that I was going to see her shortly snapped me out of my arousal, because I instantly started feeling badly about what I'd been doing. I went upstairs and found her sitting on the toilet.

"Good morning, my love," I said, kneeling down in front of her.

"Good morning," she said, smiling at me.

I put my arms around her midsection and held her to me, turning my head to the side. I think she could tell that something was bothering me.

"Are you okay?"

I was quiet for a moment.

"Come on, out with it," she ordered, gently but firmly.

"I was bad this morning," I said apologetically, still holding her around her waist, not wanting to meet her eyes.

"How bad?" she asked in a serious tone.

I took a deep breath. "I was really horny, and I woke up early, so I was watching porn. And I couldn't resist touching myself."

"You know better than that," she said sternly. "I know that you were feeling needy, and we were going to play tonight. You couldn't have waited for that?"

"I didn't cum, Mistress," I said, not quite defensively.

"But you did touch yourself. You gave yourself pleasure without permission."

"Yes, Mistress," I admitted. She was right, after all. "I'm sorry."

"I'm going to add five more lashes to what you're going to get at the end of our next impact play session."

"Yes, Mistress," I said a bit sadly.

I had rationalized my actions by telling myself that she wouldn't really care that much, but she really did seem to be upset. I was feeling really badly about disappointing her, and I knew that I would accept whatever consequence she decided upon. But as I sat there hugging her and reflecting on what she'd said, something wasn't sitting right with me, and I was trying to figure out what it was.

Part of it was the fact that I'd really misjudged whether this was something that would truly bother her. I think that in my head, I'd somehow not really believed that she truly wanted full control over my pleasure, and I was starting to realize that she really did want that. And I felt really bad that I'd disappointed her -- that I'd given up a chance to serve her as I so badly desired to.

But an even bigger part of my unease was the idea of her punishing me with impact play.

For us, impact play was a bonding experience, something we did out of love. It was about her feeling comfortable exercising her sadism, trusting me to accept her and not run away in fear. It was about me indulging my masochism, trusting her to accept my kinks and not think less of me for them. It was about me giving her the gift of my submission and feeling the comfort of her dominance. It was about both of us being vulnerable with each other and feeling a strong connection with each other.

We had never used impact play as real punishment. My wife had recently been having me keep a tally of lashes she was going to give me for various minor infractions, but every time she'd told me she was going to add lashes, the alleged infraction hadn't seemed like something that had really upset her; it had seemed to me to be more like funishment for a pseudo-imaginary offence, not real punishment for something that could actually have real impact on our relationship and on how well we were meeting each other's needs.

I couldn't really imagine my wife using impact play for real punishment. Given how much effort we had both been putting in to trust each other and find the right level of intensity in impact play that worked for both of us, I couldn't imagine her undoing that trust by intentionally striking me hard enough to really hurt me. I doubted that she'd actually be able to do that, and even if she had, I didn't like the idea of where that would take our relationship.

But perhaps more importantly, I realized that the entire idea of punishment really didn't make sense for us. I didn't obey her because she forced me to or punished me when I didn't; I obeyed her out of love and out of a desire to give her my submission and to feel her dominance. We were both adult human beings, both responsible for acting worthy of each others' trust. And if we failed in that responsibility, we needed to talk it out and find a way to work out the problem, just like we always had.

But at the same time, I knew that in this particular case, what I'd done was something that touched directly on the D/s portion of our relationship, and I did want to do something to demonstrate to her that I was sorry. And if I could do that in a way that reinforced my gift of submission to her, so much the better.

But what could I do that would accomplish that? What consequence would be appropriate for the way in which I'd disappointed her?

Then it came to me.

I pulled away from hugging her to look up into her eyes. "Mistress?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes?"

"I am truly sorry that I disappointed you, and I will accept whatever consequence you want me to. But I am wondering if impact play is really the right consequence here. It doesn't seem like it's a real deterrent, since we've been trying so hard to regain confidence with impact play, and I know you won't really push me past my limits."

"You might be right. Do you have an alternative suggestion?"

"I was thinking about what we read in 'Uniquely Rika', in which the author had said that the only punishment that really worked was the dominant denying the submissive the opportunity to serve her. I know that's certainly something that would be more upsetting to me than impact play."

She considered for a moment. "That's a good idea. Okay, in that case, you are not going to be allowed to serve me for two days."

I took a deep breath. Even though I'd been the one to suggest it, it hurt to hear her enforcing it. But it did seem appropriate in this case: I had done something that failed to serve her the way she wanted, so she was going to deny me the opportunity to serve her. If I wasn't doing it the way she wanted it, she wouldn't let me do it at all.

"Yes, Mistress."


So, for the rest of that weekend, we didn't play, even though we both wanted to.

I was actually pretty mopey about it on Saturday -- upset at myself, not at her -- but she seemed a bit aggravated at me for my attitude. She made a point of saying to me that she was horny too, and because of my failure, she had to go without pleasure as well. Hearing her say that drove the point home even more: I felt even worse that I had taken away her pleasure in two different ways. I knew I would not make that mistake again.

By Sunday, I'd snapped out of it a bit. I was still unhappy about not getting to serve her, but I understood that it was because of what I did, and I was determined to do a better job fulfilling her desires in the future. I decided to stop watching porn or reading erotic stories when I was really horny, since that might tempt me to touch myself.

I was really hoping that we'd play on Monday. Unfortunately, Monday morning while my wife was out for a walk, she tripped on an uneven patch of sidewalk and bruised her knee badly, so she wasn't up for playing for most of the week.

Over the course of the week, we received a couple of orders containing some more new toys: a humbler, a set of ball stretcher rings, and a couple of sets of ben-wa balls that she thought might make pegging a bit more enjoyable for her. I was really looking forward to trying them out, but I knew I was going to have to wait.

We did have a few brief intimate moments during the week. One evening during the week as we were going to sleep, she did spend a little time teasing me, and she wound up giving me a ruined orgasm through my chastity cage. And one morning when we were snuggling before getting out of bed, she had me give her a quick orgasm with my fingers, my cock straining against my cage in frustration the whole time. But as much as I appreciated those moments, they were really more of a tease than any sort of relief -- I was still really craving a more intense scene with her.


By Sunday, she was finally feeling well enough to play again, and I think we were both really badly needing it. I didn't even mind when she told me several times throughout the day that we were going to play that evening, despite the fact that I usually dislike having my expectations set that way. I think I could tell that she was really needing it too, so it didn't seem likely that it wouldn't actually happen.

That evening, she came upstairs as I was putting our son to bed. When I finished, I joined her in our bedroom and found her picking toys out of our toy drawer and setting them on the bed. I gave her a quick kiss and then went to use the bathroom.

"No reaction to what I was getting out?" she asked.

I laughed. "I saw that you were getting stuff out, but I didn't actually look at what. I didn't know if you wanted me to."

"Oh. You could have looked."

"Well, then I'll see when I'm done in here."

When I finished in the bathroom, I went back into our room to see what she'd set out on the bed. She had taken out my collar, the wand vibrator, the rabbit vibrator, the new set of ball stretcher rings, her favorite glass dildo, and a cock sheath that we had bought long ago but never actually used.

I quickly stripped and put on my collar. As I did that, she started telling me what we were going to be doing.

"Tonight's going to be a little different," she said. "I'm going to be the one tied up, and you are going to try to make me cum four times using the toys I've set out. The longer it takes you to make me cum, the longer your next period of denial will be. I will decide later whether it will be days or weeks or whatever."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, surprised at her plan. I didn't think she would want me to restrain her, although I was certainly happy to do it! And I found it a little odd to be setting the time for my next denial period when I hadn't even gotten through this one yet, but if that's what she wanted, I would gladly submit to her wishes. "So you're going to try not to cum for as long as possible, and I have to make you cum as quickly as possible?"

"Yup."

"Okay. Sounds like a fun challenge." I smiled. "I can only use these toys?"

"Yes, only those. And your mouth."

"What about my fingers?"

"Yes, those too," she smiled.

I thought for a moment. "If you want me to use the cock sheath, should I take a viagra?"

"Yes, go ahead."

"Okay." I quickly took one. "It's going to take about a half hour to kick in, Mistress."

"That's fine, we've got plenty of time."

"Okay. I guess you'll have to unlock me, too."

"Yeah."

She unlocked my cage, and I took it off and set it aside.

"Shall I get the bed set up for you, Mistress?"

"Yes."

I moved my pillows to the floor and took all of the toys out of their boxes, placing them on my pillows so that they'd be out of the way.

"What about the ball stretchers, Mistress? That's not a toy I'm going to use on you."

"Well, I didn't say this is the only thing we'll do tonight. We might play with those afterwards."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, setting the ball stretchers aside. Then I went to pull out the ends of our under-mattress restraints. "Do you want your ankles restrained too, or just your wrists, Mistress?"

"Just my wrists. I want to be able to move my legs, especially with my knee still sore."

"Yes, Mistress."

Then I moved her pillows off of the bed, saying, "Let's get these out of the way, since I know you usually get a neck cramp from them."

"Actually, leave just one of my pillows there."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, moving one of her pillows to the center of the bed.

"Oh, and get out the blindfold, too."

"Yes, Mistress."

I got the blindfold out from the drawer, and Mistress stripped and lay down on the bed. I helped her put on the blindfold.

"Is that good, Mistress?"

"Yes."

I took her left wrist and gently wrapped the velcro cuff around it. Then I walked around to the other side of the bed to do the same to her other wrist.

I came back around to my side of the bed and sat down next to her.

"What time is it now?" she asked.

I told her the time, knowing that she was going to keep track of how long it took me to make her cum.

I looked down at her, amazed that she was letting me pleasure her this way. I started running my hands all over her stomach, her sides, and her breasts.

"I know that you told me that I should be making you cum as quickly as possible, Mistress. But I want you to know that I'm not going to do that. I love you so much and I want you to have the best orgasms possible, not just the fastest. So I'm going to take my time and build you up slowly in the hopes that you will have a really amazing orgasm. If it takes longer and you deny me for longer, so be it."

She smiled hearing that.

I leaned forward to kiss her passionately, and she kissed me back with equal fervor. After a few moments, I moved down to the right side of her neck, kissing her on a spot below her ear that I know turns her on. She moaned appreciatively.

After spending a few moments there, I moved to the other side of her neck, making sure that it wouldn't be neglected. Then I kissed my way down over her clavicle, down the center of her chest, and in between her breasts.

I kissed my way around her breasts, occasionally nipping gently on her flesh, and then finally made my way to her right nipple, which I gently sucked into my mouth. I slowly increased the pressure of my suction and then finally pulled my mouth off of it with a small pop. Then I moved to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment.

Having demonstrated my appreciation of her beautiful breasts, I moved on, kissing my way down her stomach, but moving off to her side as I approached her pubic area. I moved down to her right foot, lifting it up to my mouth and giving her a couple of kisses on her toes. I slowly kissed my way from her toes to her ankle, then up the inside of her leg, past her knee, and up to her inner thigh.

Then I switched to her other leg. I really wanted to ramp up her arousal slowly, but the truth is that it had been so long since she'd allowed me to serve her that I was a bit impatient: instead of starting back down at her toes, I started just above her knee and quickly kissed my way up her inner thigh.

When I reached the top of her thigh, I slowly licked upward along the right side of her labia, teasing her with my tongue. Then I moved to the other side and did the same thing there, making sure she knew how close to her pussy I was but not actually touching it yet.

Next, I stuck my tongue right on her outer lips and licked from the bottom right up to the top. I started repeating that motion, each time adding just a little bit more pressure, my tongue sliding between her lips a little more on each pass, until I was finally licking her in earnest. I loved hearing her gasp in pleasure at my ministrations!

I could usually get her to cum with my tongue fairly quickly, but this time it seemed to be taking a while. I knew she was trying to hold off her orgasm as long as possible, to give me a challenge. But I was determined to meet that challenge!

I redoubled my effort, pushing my tongue down on her clit more firmly. At the same time, I brought my hand up and pushed two fingers inside of her, bending them upward to massage her g-spot.

She was definitely climbing toward her orgasm now, but I was still looking for something more to help push her over the edge.