Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped licking for just long enough to say, "God, I love worshipping your pussy, Mistress. I wish you could feel my cock inside of you, thrusting in and out of your pussy, filling you up."

As soon as I finished speaking, I dove back onto her clit, and I could hear her moan and feel her start to buck her hips. Within just another minute or two, she finally came!

I continued licking her and thrusting my fingers inside of her until she came down from her peak. When I could feel her relax, I withdrew my fingers and kissed my way back up to her stomach. Then I just looked at her for a moment, taking in her beauty and relishing in how sexy she looks when she's so satisfied.

Once she recovered from her orgasm, she asked, "What time is it?"

I glanced at the clock and told her. I don't remember exactly how long it took, but I knew she was keeping track.

She said, "I'm adding a new rule. You can only use each implement once."

I blinked. "You mean I can't use my tongue or fingers to make you cum again?"

"Nope."

"Ugh. If I'd known that, I wouldn't have used them for the first one; I'd have saved them for later!" I was a little frustrated with that, but not hugely so -- it was certainly her prerogative.

"Well, too bad," she replied with mock sternness.

I laughed. "Yes, Mistress."

I looked over at the toys on my pillow, trying to decide which one to use next. I had been focusing so much on her pleasure that I hadn't been paying attention to my arousal, and I wasn't erect, so I knew I wouldn't be able to use the cock sheathe yet. But I also knew that the later orgasms would be harder than the earlier ones, since she'd start to get tired, so I needed to save the wand vibrator for last -- it always gave her intense enough stimulation to cum even if she was tired. That left the choice between the bullet vibe and the rabbit vibe.

I picked up the rabbit vibe and ran the tip up and down her outer lips. She spread her legs slightly, and I slowly inserted it inside of her, gently pumping it in and out, getting it a little deeper with each thrust.

When I finally had it fully seated inside of her, I turned on the rabbit ears and used my fingers to move them into direct contact with her clit. I hit the button a few times to find the constant vibration setting, but I remembered from last time that she preferred time to get used to it before I changed it up on her, so once I found it, I left it there. I also turned on the g-spot stimulator, again trying a few settings but quickly settling on one that I thought she'd like the best.

I pressed the rabbit ears more firmly into contact with her clit, and I slowly rocked the g-spot stimulator in and out of her. She gasped in pleasure.

"You look incredibly sexy this way, Mistress. I love that you trust me enough to let me top you like this. I love that it gives me another way to pleasure you. And I love that even when I have you restrained like this, you're still in charge."

I continued rocking the vibe in and out of her for a while, and she seemed to be enjoying the sensations, but she didn't seem to be getting closer to orgasm.

I ran my hands up and down her thighs as I kept pleasuring her with the vibe, trying to coax her closer to the edge. Unfortunately, it didn't seem to be working, but I didn't know what else to do. I wasn't allowed to use my fingers or tongue again, and if I didn't make her cum with this toy, I might not have enough toys left to get to four orgasms. I did have three toys left, but I wasn't sure if I was going to get erect enough to use the cock sheathe, so I needed to assume that all I had left were the bullet vibe and the wand. So there wasn't any choice but to press on.

I did try to vary the motions of the vibe a bit, to see if I could find a spot that gave her more pleasure. But unfortunately, while I was working on that, the vibe shut off!

"Whoops!" I said, "I must have accidentally hit the button."

I quickly turned it back on and found the same setting I'd been using, but I think the delay really distracted from her arousal. Unfortunately, a minute or two later, the same thing happened again.

"What the hell? I think the vibe is running out of power. Did we forget to charge it after the last time we used it?"

"I guess we must have."

I tried turning it back on to use whatever juice it had left, and I thrust it in and out of her a bit, but it didn't seem to be working for her.

"I don't think that's going to work," she said.

"Well, I guess I need to try a different toy," I said.

"Just put it down. Come here," she ordered, gesturing with her left hand. "Let me feel your cock."

"Yes, Mistress."

I stood up next to the bed and moved over next to her hand, placing my cock in the palm of her hand. She quickly closed her fist around it and started stroking.

I still wasn't really hard -- I think I had been too distracted trying to make her cum, and I hadn't had time to focus on my own pleasure. But it had been quite some time since I'd had a full orgasm, and I was incredibly horny. I moaned in pleasure.

"Mistress, don't you want me to finish you?"

"No. Hush. I want to see your arousal to get myself aroused again."

"Yes, Mistress."

If she wanted to see my arousal, I would let her. I started rocking my hips, thrusting my cock into her fist as she pumped it. The feel of her soft skin rubbing up and down my cock was incredible.

"Take my blindfold off," she ordered. "I want to see you."

"Yes, Mistress."

I reached down and pushed her blindfold up off of her eyes. We looked at each other as she stroked me. I continued rocking my hips, fucking her fist as my arousal grew.

"Oh god, this feels good, Mistress."

"Good. I like to see you feel good."

I could feel my arousal building more steadily now.

"Mistress, I'm getting close."

"Oh good."

"But I'm not allowed to cum, Mistress!"

"I know," she said with a smile.

"Oh god!" I cried. Her smile pushed me incredibly close to the edge. "Please stop, Mistress! Stop, stop, stop!"

She kept stroking me for a few moments, while I struggled with all my might not to cum, and then she finally had mercy on me and let go.

I pulled my cock away from her and bore down with my PC muscle as hard as I could.

"I will not cum! I will not cum!" I chanted through clenched teeth. I danced around and tensed my muscles, but I could feel myself losing the battle.

Still, I tried my best to push it away, to deny myself that which I most wanted, just to please my Mistress. I knew that I was probably generating some semen, but I was trying my best to minimize it. It was the most frustrating feeling in the world, ruining my orgasm that way. But I would do it any time my Mistress wanted me to.

When the intensity finally passed, I took a deep breath and looked down at myself to see how much cum I'd produced. I couldn't believe what I saw!

I had huge streaks of cum dripping down my thighs. But they weren't the kind of stretched out splatters that I usually see from a normal ejaculation. Instead, they were thick, heavy streaks, as if my cum had just dripped out of me in rivulets instead of spurting out. It kind of reminded me of what I'd seen underneath myself when Mistress had milked my prostate.

"Did you cum?" she asked.

"Well, I made a mess, Mistress. But I didn't let myself enjoy it -- I ruined it for you."

"Good."

I marvelled at what I'd produced again. "Wow, I can't believe how much cum I produced here. It's like dripping down my legs in huge globs, as if it were just flowing out of me!"

"Well, I guess you were pretty pent up."

I laughed. "I guess so, Mistress."

"Get yourself cleaned up."

"Yes, Mistress."

I cleaned myself up with some tissues and then turned back to her.

"Shall I get back to giving you your remaining orgasms, Mistress?"

"Actually, I think I'm done. That was nice."

"Oh, really?" I said, a little disappointed. "I thought I was supposed to make you cum four times. I only made you cum once!"

"Yeah, but I kind of lost my momentum when the battery died."

"Oh. I'm sorry, Mistress."

"That's okay, it happens. Release my wrists."

As I did that, she continued. "I thought I might be able to get some momentum back by seeing how aroused you were, but once I started, I didn't want to stop."

I laughed. "Are you sure you don't want one last orgasm, Mistress? I can use the wand vibrator. That almost always works, even when you're really tired."

She considered for a moment. "Okay, let's try it."

She spread her legs for me. I picked up the wand vibrator, set it to high, and placed it firmly on her clit.

She immediately started moaning softly in pleasure. I periodically varied the pressure and the angle a little, just experimenting to see what would give her the most pleasure.

It didn't take long before she was approaching her climax. She tensed up and gasped and bucked her hips.

"That's it, Mistress. Cum for me!" I coaxed gently.

Soon, she did just that, crying out and bucking her hips in pleasure. I loved seeing her cum!

But I didn't stop; I held the wand right on her clit, and soon she came again, right on the heels of the last one. This one was even more intense than the last one. It was a beautiful sight!

When she came down from this orgasm, she pushed me away. "I'm done."

I smiled. "Yes, Mistress."

I set the wand aside and cuddled up next to her. After a moment, she asked, "What time is it?"

I told her. She started working out how long it had taken in her head, talking to herself as she did so. Finally, she reached a verdict.

"Okay, your next denial period is going to be 25 days."

"That's not too bad. Thank you, Mistress."

We snuggled for a while longer, giving each other time to calm down. As we did, I thought back over the scene in my mind, and I realized that I was actually feeling a little uneasy about part of it. It seemed like something we should talk through together, so I brought it up.

"I was surprised you wanted me to restrain you, Mistress."

"Yeah, I was just in the mood for that. I wanted to try something different."

"I'm glad you felt you could trust me to do that, Mistress." I hesitated for a moment before going on. "But I think it's raised some questions for me. Like, I do understand the difference between being a top and being a dominant, so I realize that there's nothing inconsistent about you being the dominant and having me top you. But at the same time, we've talked about the fact that the reason that you don't like submitting to me is that you don't like surprises; you want to be the one in control, so that you always know what's going to happen. I think part of me has always wondered whether that means that you don't trust me quite as much as I trust you, but I've tried to set that aside, since we've been feeling so much more connected since you've been dominating me. But I guess now that you've had me top you, it's raised that question for me again. Like, if you trusted me to top you in a scene like this one, why do you not trust me to dominate you in general? Please understand, I'm not saying that I'm unhappy submitting to you; I guess I'm just confused about why this kind of scene was okay but me dominating you isn't. I'd like to understand where you are in terms of trusting me."

"That's a fair question." She stopped to consider for a moment. "It's true that I'm not comfortable with you dominating me, since I don't like surprises. But in this case, there weren't really any surprises, since I gave you parameters. I knew what toys you would use; I just didn't know what order you'd use them in."

I thought about that for a moment. "I see. So you're saying that you don't mind small surprises like what order things are going to happen in; you just don't want to be surprised altogether by not knowing what's going to happen at all."

"Yes, exactly. It really isn't about whether or not I trust you. It's about my dictating what is going to happen."

I wasn't entirely sure that that completely answered my question, but I decided to think it over a bit more before trying to discuss it further. "Okay. Thanks for explaining, Mistress."

We snuggled a bit more before finally cleaning up. Then we went to sleep curled up together.


The next week, we didn't have time for any big scenes, but we did find a couple of occasions to play just a bit.

The first time was on Wednesday night. We were in bed going to sleep, and she reached over and started teasing me through my chastity cage. She wound up getting me pretty worked up -- I could feel my cock straining against the bars of the cage, trying in vain to get hard. But she was giving me enough stimulation that I was getting incredibly aroused anyway.

"When you get close enough, you let me know, and I'm going to start counting," she said, referring to the approach we'd read about in "Uniquely Rika". The idea was that she would count down from ten, and I needed to cum exactly when she hit zero -- or maybe she'd stop around 2 or 3, and I wouldn't get to cum at all. But if she did hit zero, I needed to cum right then, or else she'd stop, and I'd have lost my chance to cum. The idea was to train me to know when I was really close to cumming, which I had discovered I was really bad at.

However, given that I was still in the middle of my six-week period of denial, I didn't know how she wanted me to proceed. I tried to figure out what she wanted me to do, but it was difficult to think about it objectively while she was giving me so much pleasure!

I tried to get her to clarify. "Mistress, I thought I wasn't supposed to cum right now?"

"That's my choice, isn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress." Her response didn't really seem to directly answer the question about whether or not I had permission to cum, so I assumed that I still didn't. I interpreted her response to mean that she was choosing to get me really close and then either not let me cum or ruin me. (As it turned out, that's not what she had actually meant, but I didn't realize that until later.)

"Good. Ten..."

"Wait, Mistress, I'm not close enough -- please don't start counting yet!"

"Okay. Tell me when."

She stimulated me more, stroking my cock through the bars of my cage, paying special attention to my frenulum. After a few moments, I could feel myself getting closer.

"Okay, Mistress, now."

"Ten... nine... eight..."

I guess I had delayed too long before telling her to start counting, because at this point, I found my orgasm approaching much faster than I expected. (In hindsight, this was yet another example of me being fairly bad at determining how close I really was.)

"Wait, Mistress, stop!" I shouted desperately. "Stop, stop, stop!"

She immediately let go and stopped counting, and I clenched down hard with my PC muscle, desperately trying to avoid cumming. I thrashed around a bit and slammed my fists into the mattress in frustration, but I managed to fend off the orgasm. After a few moments, I'd calmed down again.

I took a deep breath. "I'm okay now, Mistress."

"Why did you stop me?" She sounded a bit disappointed, maybe a bit annoyed.

"I thought I wasn't allowed to cum, Mistress?" I asked, a bit confused.

"I told you it was up to me."

It was at this point that I realized that I'd misinterpreted what she'd said earlier.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Mistress. You didn't tell me that I was allowed to cum, so I thought you were just trying to ruin me again."

"I told you it was my choice. If I want to make you cum, I will."

"I'm sorry, Mistress," I said contritely. "If you do want to make me cum, you still can."

She took my cock in her hand again, resuming stroking it through the bars of my cage, and once again giving my frenulum specific stimulation.

"Ten... nine... eight..."

As she counted, I could feel my arousal building toward an orgasm, and I wasn't sure if I was going to make it to zero. When she reached three, I hit the point of no return, but I clamped down with my PC muscles, hoping to hold off until she hit zero.

When she finally got to zero, I sagged in relief, releasing my PC muscle and letting myself go. However, it didn't really wind up being a full orgasm; I think that I basically wound up ruining my orgasm while I was trying to hold off long enough.

"Did that feel good?" Mistress asked.

"Yes, Mistress. Although I don't know if I actually had a full orgasm."

"How big of a mess did you make?"

"I don't know, Mistress, but I suspect most of it came out before you actually hit zero. I was trying so hard to hold off until then, but I don't think I completely managed it."

"Oh well. It was still fun."

"Good, I'm so glad, Mistress." I smiled. "I guess this just emphasizes the need for you to train me with the countdown method. But I guess that will have to wait until my denial period is over."

"I guess so," she said. "But for now, get yourself cleaned up, and we can go to sleep."

"Yes, Mistress."


On Thursday night, I asked my wife if she'd help me experiment with trying to figure out what was causing my lightheadedness on the cross. We didn't actually play at all; she just restrained my wrists and ankles and laid down on the futon to geek out on her phone while I uh, hung out. After a while, I did feel a bit lightheaded, although it wasn't nearly as bad as when we played.

We tried again a couple of nights later, with basically the same result. After I'd been up there for a while, the lightheadedness didn't seem that bad, so we figured we'd try to play with something other than impact play, to see if that was more tolerable. She spent a few minutes squeezing and pulling on my balls, making me squirm. Unfortunately, I was still sufficiently lightheaded that we decided to do some more research about it.

I posted a question about my lightheadedness on FetLife, and a number of responders said that it often has to do with positioning your hands above your head. One of the suggestions was to recline the cross instead of having it fully upright, so we decided that we'd try that the next time we used the cross.


On Monday, as I came out of my office to get something, my wife came over to me and gave me a big hug. I hugged her back, always loving our affectionate moments.

After a moment, she stepped back. "We're going to play tonight. This is period week, so I want to make sure we have time before then."

Even though I generally don't like it when she tells me in advance that we're going to play, I somehow knew that she would follow through this time.

"Yes, Mistress," I smiled at her.

"When you're done putting [our son] to bed tonight, you will go into the play room. You will change the angle of the cross. You will set up the bondage board on the floor. You will bring in all of our cuffs and straps as well as the floggers and the paddles. And you will kneel on the floor wearing only your collar and wait for me."

My smile grew even bigger as I heard all of that. "Yes, Mistress."

"Oh, and you'll also need your blindfold and a gag."

"Oh really?" I was surprised she wanted to play with the gag again, since she hadn't seemed to enjoy it so much last time. But I was always up for anything she wanted to try.

"Yup."

We hugged again, holding each other close for a few moments. Then we gave each other a quick kiss.

As I turned to go back into my office, I realized that I was somewhat aroused just from hearing what she had in mind. "You know, it's going to be a little difficult to get my mind back on work now."

She laughed. "Good."


That evening, after I put our son to bed, I stripped down to my boxers and then went into the play room to start setting things up while my wife used the bathroom. The first thing I did was to change the angle of our cross to its lowest elevation, which was about 45 degrees. This required moving it further into the center of the room, because the top of the cross went further back at the lower angle, so it needed to be further away from the wall.