Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here


The next week was pretty slow. My wife got her period, and then we spent a few days dealing with some bad medical news from her side of the family.

We did have a conversation during the week about denial. I observed that she seemed to enjoy making me cum, and I wanted her to know she could do that if she wanted to; she didn't have to assign a particular period of denial. (I do actually like denial play, but I like pleasing her more.) We decided that she would just decide on the fly whether or not she felt like letting me cum.

She said we would not actually go ahead and do the 25-day denial period she had assigned me after the current one was over; instead, we'd just play it by ear.


We had another noteworthy conversation on Saturday night as we were going to sleep. It started with me asking her a simple question about whether she still wanted me to wear the chastity cage, but it wound up segueing into a more in-depth conversation about vulnerability and communication.

I had noticed that she frequently seemed to want to reach over and play with my cock but that my chastity cage was getting in the way, and I wanted to make sure that she still wanted me to wear it. Similar to the conversation we'd had the previous week about denial, I did enjoy the chastity play, but I enjoyed pleasing her more, and I would happily forego the play if making myself available to her would make her happier.

But when I asked her if whether or not she liked keeping me locked up, she said, "I don't know, I need to think about it."

That led to a longer discussion about communication. I wanted her to be just as vulnerable with me as I was with her, and it felt like she wasn't. She acknowledged that maybe she wasn't, and we talked about why. She said there were two reasons. First, she felt inexperienced and unknowledgeable and naive when she didn't know something or hadn't thought about something, and her instinctive reaction was to say "I don't know, let me get back to you" so that she could do some more research; it made her feel very uncomfortable to be in that position, and it was hard for her to tell me that. And second, she said that sometimes she just needed more time to think about something to determine how she actually felt about it.

I told her that the second reason didn't bother me at all, but the first one did. And it was complicated by the fact that I didn't always know which one she was feeling when she said "I'll get back to you", so when that happened, I always felt a bit like she was closing herself off a bit, not being comfortable sharing her inner thoughts with me. That made me feel like (a) she didn't trust me to be vulnerable with me and (b) she wasn't allowing me the opportunity to show her that I could be worthy of that trust and vulnerability.

She said she understood and would try really hard to force herself to talk to me. I reminded her that this really wasn't about how experienced or knowledgeable she was; even if she had been super experienced and had had 15 previous subs, she and I would still need to communicate to figure out what worked best for the two of us, which might be different than what had worked for her and any of her previous partners. Also, if there is something she didn't know or hadn't thought through, I'm totally okay with her not having the answer, but I'd really like to be part of her thought process, to better understand how she's thinking about things. She seemed to appreciate what I was saying.

She also said that sometimes once she told me she'd get back to me, she just plain forgot about it. We talked about ways to ameliorate this: she could write things down when it came up, or I could ask her about it again in a day or two, just as a way of reminding her.

It wound up being a long and emotionally draining conversation, and we wound up getting to sleep very late that night. But I felt really close to her, and I really hoped that I'd finally be able to get more glimpses into what really makes her tick.


The next week, Monday was the day I was supposed to get my first full orgasm in 6 weeks, but we were still in the middle of dealing with the medical issue in my wife's family, so neither of us really felt like playing. We didn't play again until Wednesday.

We had just finished watching some TV after our son went to bed. I looked over at my wife to see if she was ready to go up to bed, and she motioned me to scoot over to her. I came closer, and she gave me a deep kiss.

When we separated, she took hold of the key to my chastity cage from her necklace. "We're going to try an experiment. We're going to try leaving your cage off for the next 24 hours, and we'll see how you do with that."

"How I do in terms of not touching myself?"

"Yes."

"I don't think it will be a problem, Mistress. Now that I understand that you really do want control over my pleasure, I haven't been touching myself. I don't think it will make any difference if I'm wearing the cage or not." I really wanted her to know that my attitude had really changed since our recent talk, but I did also want to be fully honest with her. "At least, I don't think it will -- I guess it's possible that I will be more tempted without the cage, but I don't think so. But in any case, I'm happy to experiment, and I will certainly tell you honestly if I do give into temptation."

"Good. Come here."

I stood up and dropped my pants and underwear. She unlocked the cage.

"Take that off."

"Yes, Mistress." I took it off and set it down on the ottoman.

Mistress reached over and started playing with my cock and balls. I pulled the bottom of my shirt up so that it was out of her way and stood there obediently, letting her play with me however she wanted.

She stroked my cock enjoyably with one hand, making me moan, while at the same time squeezing or stretching my balls with her other hand, making me groan in pain. I pulled my shirt off so that I wouldn't have to keep holding it out of the way.

"Too warm?" she asked me with a smile.

"No, Mistress. Just didn't want to have to keep holding it out of the way."

We stared into each other's eyes lovingly as she continued playing with my cock and balls.

After a few minutes, she stopped. "Come on, let's go upstairs."

I instinctively whimpered, not wanting her to stop. "Don't worry. I'm not done with you."

I smiled. "Yes, Mistress."

I grabbed my shirt and my chastity cage, and we went upstairs. I used the bathroom quickly and then came back into our room.

"Strip and lay down on the bed. I'm going to use the bathroom."

"Yes, Mistress."

I tossed my clothes off, got out my collar, and put it on. I moved my pillow to the center of the bed and lay down on it.

While I waited for Mistress, I took a deep breath and tried to center my thoughts. I wanted to get myself into a submissive headspace, to remind myself to be vulnerable and trust Mistress to give me whatever sensations she wanted to.

She came back into the room and stepped over to my left. She pulled out the tether from our under-mattress restraint system and fastened the velcro around my left wrist. Then she walked around to the other side of the bed and did the same to my right wrist.

"Is that comfortable?"

I pulled on my restraints a bit. "I think the right one is just a tick too tight, Mistress."

She unfastened it and refastened it a bit less tightly. "How's that?"

"Much better, Mistress. Thank you."

I watched eagerly as she stripped off her clothes. Then she climbed onto the bed and straddled my hips. She leaned forward to press her lips to mine, and we kissed passionately.

When she was done, she pulled back closer to a sitting position, and I smiled up at her appreciatively. She rocked her hips and back forth, teasing me without actually touching my cock. I instinctively bucked my hips back at her, trying to get some contact for my cock.

"Are you trying to thrust your hips?" she asked chidingly.

I whimpered in acknowledgement.

"Well, stop!"

"Yes, Mistress."

I laid still as she leaned down to kiss around my ears and down onto my neck, making sure to hit various spots where she knows I'm sensitive.

When she was done teasing me that way, she climbed off of me, but then she climbed back on facing the other direction. She started backing up, slowly moving her hips up toward my face.

I couldn't believe she was going to have me pleasure her this way! This had been a fantasy of mine for a long time, letting her fully control where my tongue touched her. I couldn't wait!

As soon as she came into reach, I craned my neck upward and started trying to lick her. It was hard to find the right target with my hands restrained, and I think I might have actually unintentionally licked her asshole for a bit before I found the right target, but she didn't seem to mind. (When I realized that I'd done that, I actually got a bit of an erotic thrill out of the sheer submissiveness of the act -- I bet I'd actually like it if she did it on purpose, as long as she was clean.)

Meanwhile, as I found her pussy and started pleasuring it with my tongue, she had reached down and started playing with my cock. I was enjoying the feel of her hands on my cock, but I was even more focused on giving her pleasure.

I had trouble finding her clit at first, then I had some trouble getting the right angle. But finally I figured out what I needed to do, and I dove in with gusto!

After a short while, I must have done something that she really liked, making her gasp in pleasure. Hearing her take pleasure from me like that turned me on like nothing else.

Unfortunately, that erotic thrill acted in concert with the stimulation she'd been giving my cock, and it pushed me over the edge. Before I could stop it, I could feel myself cumming!

She kept stroking my cock while I had a long, drawn-out orgasm. It was really pleasurable, although I wished she'd built me up a bit longer before letting me cum after such a long period of denial. But I understood why she didn't -- it was already fairly late, and we were both tired. And since I wasn't going straight into another period of denial, I was sure there'd be other opportunities for better orgasms.

Once I finished, I redoubled my efforts to turn her on, although I was finding it really hard to give her enough pleasure from the angle I was at.

Eventually, she got off of me, released me, and told me to clean up. When I was done, she had me go down on her, and I was finally able to give her a couple of really nice orgasms.

When we were done, we fell asleep exhausted in each other's arms.