Scented Passion - One Last Night

Story Info
Last (and only) stinky night with my ex-fiancee.
2k words
4.55
7.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this is gainfully of age, and a willing participant. Even though it is still shameful. There is some talk of scat and farts, so please be warned.

Here's the problem: I broke up with Lisa five years ago, and since then, I have fallen in love with someone else and at the time of this story, had been married for two years. Ugh. I hate how horny and ashamed this all makes me. Bear with me and please don't judge! Or, if you do, not too harshly!

Lisa and I only connected through drinking and fucking. Hard drinking and hard, hard fucking. Seven years and we had some version of sex nearly every one of those days. But that was it. We never talked nor did we share any interests. We only had our bodies and booze.

She drank straight vodka or whiskey. At 5'3", her Asian body was tight everywhere. She handled her alcohol well. Lisa loved spreading her pert ass cheeks for me as I fucked her from behind and most days, if she didn't feel like having me cum in her, she let me cum while sniffing her tiny "poop hole," a term she resisted until she realized it made me cum faster when she said it. That was a problem, though for a while. She never talked about her asshole, or her farts, or anything that remotely made her feel less ladylike. She referred to her pussy as "her flower" and I absolutely railed that flower, often.

After four years, we moved to a distant city for my job. It was ugly and we shut down as a couple. Only fucking. But even that became somewhat contentious.

I'll save the details of that painful last year, but when I moved out she and I never saw each other...for about three years or so, when she called me randomly and asked if I could meet her for a drink, obviously a drink. My wife was out of town for work for the week so I figured it couldn't hurt. Lisa seemed sort of low in her text and I knew she was having relationship problems (Facebook is a nightmare but good for watching other people's drama unfold). We met at a bar near her new apartment and after two stiff drinks, my stiff cock was in her mouth in her bathroom.

Whirlwind. I have no idea how I ended up there with her warm tongue licking the length of my shaft but I looked myself in her dirty mirror and knew I was a jerk, but I also knew I was going to have a good night.

I nearly came and I think she knew it. Like she remembered how my body tensed as I was ready for orgasm. It had been a while but it all came back. She stood and stroked my cock and said in a plain, dry voice, "I really missed you. It was all my fault. All of it. We should have never split up." Then she kissed me.

When we pulled away, I said, "But, we can't be together. You know I am married. You know you're abetting my misstep here..." Her tiny hand gripped my cock harder and my pre-cum oozed out as I growled in pleasure.

She was wearing tight jeans and a zip-up hoodie and flip-flops. "Just...please. After tonight, we'll never speak again, I'll delete your number. No one has to know what we do." Her rhythm on my cock sped up.

"MMM," I let out, "Like... like what?"

"If it means you'll stay...anything."

"But, you got squeamish about--"

"Shut the fuck up about that," she said, "You want my poop hole. It's yours. All of it, I guess." She was being coy, embarrassed.

I kissed her long and deep, I was transported back years ago, but now, that timeline had changed. "I guess...I can't believe you are open to that now of all times."

"He left me a few weeks ago," she said choking up a bit. "You are the only person I ever felt connected to. I know it is weird but this is what I need."

I unzipped her black hoodie and to my legitimate surprise, she was bare. Her 34B tits were still as perfect as when we were younger, her nipples brown and hard. I didn't say a work and stooped down to lick her left nip, rubbing her right tit with my free hand. "This is unlike you," I said.

My pants were off at that points and she was naked from the waist up. That changed when I spun her around in the dim light of her tiny bathroom and literally (by accident) ripped her thong as I pulled her tight jeans down to her knees. She kind of laughed and that made me feel better. It made me feel like she was totally into this, and that it wasn't some play to make me feel guilty for using her. She ws using me, too, I realized.

Within a moment, I was staring straight into her butthole; tiny, wrinkly, brown, looking as if it had never had a cock in it. Technically she and I did anal three times in the time we were together but the way that hole looked cinched up tight, I knew she hadn't done anal since.

I leaned in and sniffed it. As I did she slightly turned and said, "I hope you like it. I have been waiting and waiting."

I snapped into gear on my knees behind her and said, "What do you have for me?"

She wiggled her tiny butt a bit and giggled. I could feel her reach for her pussy lips and as she started rubbing her clit, she lifted her right leg slightly and a smooth, long fart escaped her Asian anus, winking at me, clenching so tightly after.

The smell hung in my face and she giggled more, moaning softly as she pleasured herself.

"I am so in love with you," I said, caught up in the moment, in her gorgeous scent.

She turned to face me and her pussy was now in my face, her lips looked a little worn out. Her ex must have had a thick cock.

"I know this is what you always wanted, but I didn't know if I could do it. I see that I can. At least I think so. Let me see how hard it made you."

I stood and my cock was glistening from her drying saliva and sticking straight out, even bigger than it normally gets (which, how fun/weird). I said, I think this is as hard as I have ever been, all for your butt..."

She smiled shyly and hopped up on the bathroom counter and fumbled in the medicine cabinet for a condom that I slid on with some effort.

"Remember how good this pussy feels?" she said, finally not calling it her "flower." She was so out of character. It was like being with a whole new person, yet very much the same person I knew and loved all those years ago.

Her legs were spread farther than I'd ever seen them and I took two tries to slide into her warm Asian pussy. When I got all the way up in her, we both made eye contact and moaned, then kissed.

I fucked her like that for only a minute or two when she could sense I was close to cumming. She said, "No! Stop. Stop! No cumming yet." So I pulled out.

I was breathless, looking at her naked, light-brown, gymnastically tight body in awe. "What is next?" was all I could ask.

She jumped off the counter and slid the condom off. "That was just an insurance policy. No babies for me." She then walked to the middle of the bathroom, which was sort of long and narrow and got on her hands and knees.

"I can't believe I am doing this," she said. And when I went over to fuck her in that position she told me to stay away. "No, wait. I want you to see this," she said, "I know this is what your pervy brain always wanted."

I stroked my cock lightly as she began breathing in a labored way, thoughtful and deep. Soon, her anus loosened and out poked the beginning of a turd. Then almost as if it was nervous, it got sucked back up into her tight rectum. "Oh my god. fuck." she said. A few seconds later, the turd, a fat log, brown yet light, slid out effortlessly onto the dirty tiled floor between her tiny, stinky feet.

"Oh my god, is that what you wanted to see?" she asked, breathing shallow, looking over her bare shoulder.

The snake of poop she'd just released was way bigger than a body the tiny should be able to produce, but she did and I nearly came right there.

"Do you like showing me this?" I asked.

"The real secret is how many times you fucked my pussy when I had a massive load of poop waiting to come out." She laughed at this but it drove my brain into a new realm. I walked over and mounted her like a wolf, sliding into her now warmer pooper, balls deep.

"Oh fuck! Wait! I'm not done....pooping for you!"

I slid out and along with my newly browned cock came a thin hard turd that flopped perfectly to the floor, accompanying her massive first log.

"Oh fuck did I just shit on you?!" she yelled.

"Mhmm," I grunted, sliding back in, feeling her new warmth grip and slide around my cock.

"Come on just keep taking what you've always wanted. Fuck that poopy shit hole hard!" she yelled, in a rhythm that perfectly fell in sync with my fucking. She was all in now.

In less than a minute I growled and yelled and gripped her tiny hips and unloaded my thickened balls deep into the hole Lisa used to never feel open to exploring with me. Not often, anyway. And certainly not like this.

So then, in some ways it gets weirder than that. Maybe not in the way you're thinking though.

She immediately seemed to regret pooping for me, and having me sniff her fart, so together, we cleaned up the mess and bleached everything and took turns showering. Separately. When I got out and toweled off, I dressed and met her at her kitchen table and we had a few more drinks, reminiscing. She told me she missed how much I was into her, physically, and even in a perverted way. She said she never liked being with other people after me because with them it was only sex, nothing any more intriguing than that.

I said, "But we had great 'normal sex,' right? That wasn't the issue."

She stood and took her robe off then, exposign yet again her perfect little body. At 34, she looked 22.

"After all of that?! After watching me poop, seeing me degraded, sniffing my gas, and cumming into my shit...you think you could still have 'normal sex' with me?"

And I got it right then and there. She was worried that my weird requests over the years would soon amount to too much, stuff she couldn't give me. Where would it end?

I had come that far into making sinful decision so I stood, and took my pants off.

Within minutes we were under her bed covers, me inside her pussy, slowly, thoughtfully fucking her, flicking my tongue against hers, feel her entire body envelop mine, and mine hers. We had sex like that, slow and steady, for 25 minutes before I filled the condom in a state of calm euphoria. We laughed and smiled and took deep breaths.

Then, after all of that, we had more drinks and talked about life and everything with it till the sun came up.

We have never spoken again, and I walked back into my near-perfect life, ready to be a more present husband who can relax and know that extreme sex isn't necessary when you truly love someone. I really did love her. Now maybe even more so.