Scholarship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean943
Sean943
110 Followers

During my first year and half at University, when Peter was in town, I used to meet him on a Thursday night and stay over in his hotel. His family lived down south somewhere and never knew about his extramural activities. Officially he was my mentor, well I suppose he was.

Suddenly he disappeared, some scandal, with another student he was mentoring I never found out the details, not that that mattered. Officially he retired retired to live in his villa outside Fuerteventura, which I had spent a week at one Easter.

Following the award for my degree I decided to compliment what I had achieved with a one year Masters degree, for this I needed more practical experience. Peter came out of retirement used his contacts and with the assistance of my friend Dr Death, sorry De'arth, and my University Tutor I secured a one year industry placement with a submarine shipbuilder.

©sean943shorteroticstories

You can find two other follow on stories of this trilogy in,

'My Lakeland Holiday' and 'I was On My Way To Salisbury.'

Sean943
Sean943
110 Followers