School Daze Forever Ch. 03

Story Info
Orientation Day continues, with new loves and sad farewells.
15k words
4.76
6.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to kenjisato, a generous volunteer in Literotica.com's Volunteer Editors program, for editing this piece. All remaining errors and questionable stylistic choices are the sole responsibility of the author.

******

My name's Jenny and I'm twenty. I like the little rhyme; it makes me smile. I think I have a birthday coming up soon, but I'll have to check with the Mistresses.

One of the great things about being a college girl at 'R&R U' is, quite simply, health. All of us are in peak physical condition -- a peak so high that most people in the world don't even realize it exists. Even those of us who need to pretend that we're fragile, weak, sickly, or whatever else a Mistress or Master might demand are still paragons of physical and sexual fitness. We're just really good actors, thanks to our robust educations. Depending on our majors, some of us are actually really smart, too. I know it sounds conceited, but it's the truth. Even in General Studies, I smartened up in a hurry -- but I'm getting ahead of myself! The next chapter of my story begins where the last one left off, give or take a brief intermission.

After hours of being denied release, I'd gotten fucked practically into a coma by my beautiful Mistress while three other Mistresses and two other collared girls had watched. It had been the first big event of my official initiation into the university. The third girl, Xian, had still been in her own sex-coma, resting comfortably on her pillow next to her powerful black Mistress' throne-like chair.

After Mistress Vivienne had had her way with me, I'd vaguely realized that she'd carried me off the stage and deposited me back onto my own pillow. There, I'd sort of slept and sort of dreamt. There, the story picks back up.

The sounds and smells in the small room set up for our ceremony blended together with memories and fantasies. It was quite lovely, actually. I wouldn't have minded staying like that for a long, long time. Those large pillows were very comfortable.

Mistress Vivienne's voice broke through, though. "Wake up, Jenny. Good girls wake up right now. Bad girls stay asleep." She gave the leash attached to my collar a few quick tugs.

That's when it really paid to be a college girl. The warm milk inside my body made my quick transition from near-coma to wakefulness as smooth and easy as it was fast. Even having been fucked so vigorously by Mistress Vivienne, and having cum like crazy, over and over, I felt good -- great, even. I wasn't sore. At worst, I was a little thirsty.

"Up on my lap, Jenny," she said, "facing the stage. Sit on my cock. You don't want to miss this."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, and hurried to comply.

Mistress Vivienne's large strap-on cock, the same color as her olive skin, was dangling lewdly, pushed through some nearly-invisible split in her tailored pants. There was something very sexy about the fact that she was fully clothed, and I was nearly naked. My awkward self-impalement upon her dildo was unceremonious, but it felt very nice. Being halfway surrounded by her warm, slightly sweaty body felt great, too. She wrapped her arms around me, and her hands found my perky, college-girl titties. She began idly playing with them, and that, plus her cock, plus the pink plug still lodged in my bum, got me all worked up again in a hurry.

"Watch," she whispered in my ear. "Don't cum until she gets impaled herself, but after that, you can. Enjoy yourself while you enjoy her. In fact, try to cum when she cums for the first time. Look right at her; make that connection. Cum together."

That brought my attention fully to the stage. The girl I just knew was going to be my roommate was already standing next to the fucking bench. She was dying of horniness, and my heart went out to her. Her short, trim, well-tanned Mistress was behind her, still holding onto the pink leash that linked to the pink collar around her neck. One of my hands drifted up to my matching collar, and my fingers idly toyed with my identical tag -- a silver heart. It made me so happy that we were collar twins.

"Hello," the petite, snow-white girl said with a shaky voice. "My name is Lily, and I'm in General Studies." She looked like she wanted to say more, but she couldn't. Her eyes immediately flicked towards the fucking bench; she desperately wanted to get situated upon it.

Her Mistress' expression was mostly businesslike, but I thought I saw some sympathy in her hazel eyes, too. She spoke to Lily, and though I couldn't hear the words, I knew it was a command.

"Yes, Mistress," Lily despondently replied. She made the half turn, bent over, and brought her hands to her ass cheeks. They were high, tight, tiny, and just bubbly enough; I assumed that her new diet and summer training regimen had given them that extra bit of muscle to really make them pop. Even better, they had a slight flare that made them spread a little on their own, just from her legs separating and her back arching. Her long, black ponytail tickled her white skin, reaching just to the small of her back; the contrast between skin and hair was striking and sexy. Lily gripped her cheeks and spread them even more; the bubble-gum pink plug, matching her collar and leash, was put on display for all of us. Below it, her dainty pussy was all smooth mounds. I could barely see any of its inner color. It was puffed up and shiny, though, begging to be fucked.

"I never tire of that sight," Mistress Vivienne said smoothly from behind me. "Honestly, I don't even know if I prefer a naked, vulnerable asshole over it. Now, one that's stretched out around a cock, or just about to be... perhaps that wins."

The thought of getting ass fucked blended together with the thought of Lily getting ass fucked. My little pucker twitched around my plug, which was brushing against Mistress Vivienne's lap. I started gyrating my hips, squeezing my asshole on purpose, and bouncing a little to send jolts up through the plug base and into my rear passage.

"That's right, Jenny," Mistress Vivienne said. "Watching her when she's on display like that is so hot. Start working yourself up."

"Yes, Mistress!" I exhaled, happy for the order to keep doing what I was already doing. I leaned back into her large breasts, still covered by her silky, professional blouse and a bra underneath. I delighted in the attention she was giving my perky titties. Having her lips right next to my collared neck gave me yet another thrill, and every one of her warm, sweet breaths was almost as good as a kiss.

The tanned Mistress on the stage tugged the pink leash once. Lily straightened up and waited for a nod. Once she received it, she hurried over to the back of the bench with short, fretful steps. She could barely assist in getting herself ready. Her Mistress seemed sympathetic to her plight, and mostly took over. That was awfully nice of her. It reminded me again of how much the college cared about us.

"Mistress Jane, by the way," Mistress Vivienne whispered in my ear. "Wouldn't it have been so funny if it had been 'Mistress Jennifer?'"

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied. "I'm sorry I missed it."

"Perfectly understandable, pet," she said. "Mistress Jasmine and Tanya were the pair you slept through. Domestic Sciences and Family Sciences. She's going to be a housewife and mother -- probably pre-hired by a specific Master. Very unusual, but beautiful, in its way. Golden plug, by the way -- not usually my favorite, but it worked with her ensemble."

"Thank you, Mistress." I spared a single glance to my left as Mistress Jane finished getting Lily ready up on the stage. I saw Xian in between Mistress Anya's legs, clearly struggling as she sucked on her large, black strap-on cock. Mistress Anya was slowly wrapping the black leash around her fist, giving the petite Asian girl less and less slack. I already had the sense that Xian's status as predeclared was going to make her college experience unique. It apparently wasn't so important that she saw everything happening on stage.

Tanya was splayed out supine on her pillow beside Mistress Jasmine's chair, her large breasts half-melted to either side of her chest and rising and falling rhythmically. Mistress Jasmine was sitting in her chair above and beside the fucked-out girl, looking downright bored. Her ivory strap-on cock was still out, its color matching her dress rather than her warm, yellowish-brown skin tone. It was shiny with Tanya's juices.

Mistress Vivienne chuckled. "Jasmine is a panther," she said. "She gives nothing away until she really gives it to you. If she'd fucked you like she fucked Tanya, I'm not sure you would've made it."

That didn't seem to necessitate a response, so I focused once more on the stage. Mistress Jane had unbuttoned her shirt. Underneath, she wore a black sports bra that was already performing a heroic labor; the Mistresses had obviously known they were going to be fucking us long and hard. I couldn't see most of her bottom half, but saw the discarded pants on the stage. I wondered what her strap-on cock looked like.

"Ramp up some more, Jenny," Mistress Vivienne said.

"Yes, Mistress!" I started fucking myself in earnest. I was so very happy to be a healthy college girl just then; all the muscles I used to gyrate on Mistress' cock felt warm, but didn't ache or burn. They were confidently responding to the challenge, and adding to the intense sexual feelings emanating from my pussy, my titties, and my ass.

Mistress Vivienne started kissing and licking my naked flesh. That was yet another delicious addition to the sexual feast I was both savoring and becoming. I held my gaze on Lily, though. Mistress Vivienne had been exactly right, as always: I did not want to miss a thing.

Mistress Jane said something that I couldn't make out as she fully shed her unbuttoned shirt.

"Yes, Mistress!" Lily wailed in response. Mistress Jane's full, blood-red lips spread into a predatory smile.

I noticed then that Lily's legs were in a different position from the one mine and Xian's had been. Her knees were fully bent, and her waist not so much. There were brown leather straps fastened around her ankles, securing her in a novel way to the far end of the bench. Her shoes and socks were off; her feet were bare. It didn't take long for me to connect the rest of the dots. Mistress Jane moved closer to Lily, and, as one hand disappeared from view to get her cock ready to penetrate her girl, the hand still holding the pink leash drifted towards the sole of one of those vulnerable, naked, snow-white feet.

Once again, it looked like Lily wanted to say something. Once again, she failed to. It was all she could do not to disobey at the very last second by cumming without permission. An image flashed in my mind of her getting royally spanked, right there on the stage. It tore me in two; I never wanted her to be a bad girl, but the fleeting fantasy was fuel for my spreading sexual fire.

Everything happened all at once, or near enough. Lily's eyes found mine. I thrilled at the connection. Mistress Jane penetrated her. My future roommate's cute mouth, with its full, pink lips, opened up wide, pushing her head upwards while her chin pushed against its rest; her thin, wispy eyebrows jumped up her forehead, though I could hardly see any creases above them; her crystal-blue eyes rolled up into her skull. Mistress Jane started tickle-torturing her foot; it transformed Lily's orgasm from a mere earthquake into a cataclysm. The fucking bench must have been bolted to the stage, because it refused to shake along with her.

Not a fraction of a second later, Mistress Vivienne's voice was firm and clear next to my ear. "Cum, Jenny!"

I happily obeyed. Mistress Vivienne's hands, mouth, and even hips worked me over as Mistress Jane made Lily another of the college's bitches -- just like I already was. Inchoate images flooded my mind of some cock spreading and pounding the tempting white tulip I couldn't see. What I could see was both of Mistress Jane's immaculately manicured hands having their way with Lily's delicate feet. She multitasked like the true professional she was. I was sure she had the degrees to prove it.

She started fucking Lily with so much force that her black sports bra could hardly hold its position or its shape. Lily was divided, just like Xian had been, and just like I had been. Her mind, spirit, and body were all in different places, yet all still linked together by glorious climax. Her perky, snow-white titties -- smaller than mine, and tipped with bright pink nipples that almost didn't look real -- jerked back and forth beneath her. Her face was the ultimate mystery of sex and love. It should have been ugly -- tense, slack, open, shut, quivering, drooling, blushing, and twisted up from being fucked and cumming uncontrollably -- but it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. I wanted it to stay like that forever. I wanted to be the one making it so. Even in the throes of my own passion -- tension building to climax once every minute, it seemed -- I couldn't wait to be having any and every kind of sex with my new roommate.

I was almost envious of Mistress Jane -- almost. The milk inside of me stopped that from happening. It kept that evil, stupid, worthless feeling from taking hold in my new, enlightened heart. Instead, it made a different suggestion: sex with everyone. I liked that a lot.

When it became clear that Lily was fucked out and Mistress Jane was done fucking her -- the latter being more important, of course -- Mistress Vivienne eased me out of sex and back onto my pillow. I hadn't lost my mind again; I was merely flush with my exertions -- both voluntary and involuntary -- and enjoying the afterglow of half a dozen orgasms. I felt good, and knew I'd recover again quickly. I was definitely ready for a drink. Mistress Jane unfastened Lily, who'd gone completely limp. She expertly lifted the petite girl up and carried her back to her pillow.

The stage lights dimmed; the other lights in the room brightened slightly.

"Mistresses," the disembodied voice rang out from everywhere and nowhere, "the time has come. Unlink those leashes."

Mistress Vivienne reached over and obeyed the command. I looked to her; she gave me a reassuring smile, but I saw a hint of sadness in her bright blue eyes. It made me a little sad, too, but also a little happy. It was proof that there was something special between us, and that she didn't want it to end.

"I love you, Mistress Vivienne," I said.

"I love you, too, Jenny," she replied.

"Girls," the voice rang out again, "well, besides Lily, that is -- please direct your attention to the refreshments table, to your left against the wall. Go retrieve a bottle of water for yourself and your Mistress, then return to your places. Xian, retrieve an extra one for Mistress Jane and deliver it to her first. Jenny, retrieve an extra one for Lily and deliver it to Mistress Jane first."

The milk inside of me gave me a quick nudge, confirming what I'd already suspected: the voice coming through unseen speakers was a Mistress. She was either equal or superior to our own Mistresses. She was to be obeyed.

All three of us did; near the long table, we smiled and took in the sight of each other, but didn't dawdle. I let Tanya approach Mistress Jane first. After she was back to her own pillow, I stepped up and offered my third bottle of water.

"Here you are, Mistress Jane," I said pleasantly.

"Thank you, Jenny," she said with a smile, and graciously accepted it. She also caught me looking at her. Sitting in her chair, she looked like a toned, tanned athlete that just happened to be sporting giant breasts. Her coppery, almost-black hair was in a ponytail, emphasizing the sporty look, while the black pumps on her feet were the one article of clothing that didn't belong. Her underwear was effectively a skimpy, black workout outfit. You could even say that the healthy-sized, bronze-colored strap-on cock attached to the harness was a piece of athletic equipment; it had certainly just worked Lily over, and I could see the remnants of her juices all along its length, and especially around the flare of its brownish-red head.

My asshole and pussy both twitched at the sight of that, and of her. I looked up into her hazel eyes again. They flashed as both her blood-red lips and her smooth, black brows twitched.

"Don't you wish you could suck it?" she asked.

I nodded, my eyes flitting back towards Mistress Vivienne. She gave me a look that said I needed to return. I gave Mistress Jane one more smile; she was very much enjoying my dithering, but added a push to the pull with the tiniest of waves goodbye. I waved back a little awkwardly, then returned to my Mistress. I felt those hazel eyes heating up my back for just a moment or two more.

"Thank you, Jenny," Mistress Vivienne said, taking the bottle from me. "Enjoy your water and take some time to recover. We're not hardly done yet."

As we recuperated, my eyes kept straying to Lily. She was beautiful in her sex coma, curled up a little bit like a cat on her large, well-stuffed pillow. I also saw Mistress Jane again, and saw that she was paying close attention to her girl -- though she wouldn't be her girl for very much longer.

She'll be yours, a tiny voice inside me whispered. I knew that wasn't exactly right, but oh, how it made my fun places twitch and throb.

It made me happy to see Mistress Jane watching over Lily as she slept. It reminded me of how well Mistress Vivienne had taken care of me.

"I love you, Mistress," I said again.

"Yes, Jenny," she replied with amusement, "I love you, too." She ran her fingers through my blonde hair, and that distracted me for a moment from what I'd been trying to say. It just felt so good.

"Sorry, Mistress," I continued. "What I mean to say... what I mean to express is that I'm very grateful to you for everything you've done for me. I know it's not my place to say, because I don't know, but I think you're a wonderful Mistress. I think you're great at your job, and I'm so lucky that you were the first person from the college I met."

Mistress Vivienne sighed, but I knew she wasn't upset. She placed her nearly-empty bottle of water on the ground and stood up. "Up, Jenny," she said.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, putting down my own bottle and standing up.

She stepped away from the chair, made a quarter turn, and held out her arms. "Come to me, sweetheart."

"Yes Mistress!" I rushed the three whole steps into her embrace. She accepted me warmly, and I nuzzled into her. One of her hands stroked me from my neck to my ass as the other found my blonde locks again. She gave me little kisses, and I completely melted into her. I was getting a little horny again already, but that was just part of being a college girl; I was in the arms of a beautiful Mistress, and her strap-on cock was brushing up against my clit and my well-fucked but ever-ready pussy. The feelings that truly overwhelmed me weren't explicitly sexual. They were a sense of safety, security, and belonging; they were love, and being loved.

"You're a good girl, Jenny," she said to me. "Such a good, good girl. You're going to do wonderfully here."

I shuddered with pure pleasure, and I believed her.

"Okay, Mistresses," the voice intoned. It had become smoother, lower, and far less brash. I got a little bit sad again, because I knew why: it was trying to soften the next blow. "It's time. Uncollar the first-year you've been assigned to, and remove any cuffs as well. They belong to the college, now. All four of you have done excellent work. You're all very good girls."

I felt Mistress Vivienne shudder -- a shudder I knew well. I didn't fully understand, then, how a Mistress could have a Mistress, but I was happy that Mistress Vivienne could still experience the pleasure that she'd given me -- that she'd lovingly made me earn, so that it would be pure. She'd done a good job, and so of course she deserved her reward.