School Daze Forever Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I teased her nipple; she teased mine. The pad of my thumb sent one thrill through me, and my nipple sent another. All the while, our cupped hands below made our pussies yearn.

"Now," Mistress Vivienne said, "while you're using your words, use your fingers down below, too. Gently pet and stroke; tease the lips. Coax the inner wetness out onto them. Go ahead, Lily."

"Hi," Lily said softly. Her kindness and shyness barely concealed her need. That desire was all that stopped us from grinning and giggling like the brand-new crushes we were to each other. "My name's Lily, first year, General Studies. It's so nice to meet you."

"My name's Jenny," I replied. "First year, General Studies. It's wonderful to meet you, too, Lily."

We started stroking and petting each other's pussies lightly with our fingertips. I felt both of us getting wetter.

"Gently kiss," Mistress Vivienne said. "Really appreciate each other's beautiful lips. Tongues are fine later, but remember, this is 'hello.'"

I found her smiling eyes again; our foreheads almost touched, and then our necks tilted ever so slightly. Our lips were both parted in anticipation; I saw a hint of Lily's perfect, white front teeth. My own lips were throbbing and quivering. We came together slowly, both deciding to accept the bargain of delayed gratification. We stopped when we could feel each other without touching -- when hot breath through our noses tickled us both. We wanted to speak, but there were too many words to say. We kissed instead, and that said everything.

It was better than her fingers on my pussy lips. It was better than her hand on my breast and nipple. Her lips were just as full, moist, and luscious as mine, and the soft, spongy, resilient contact between them, over and over, sent hot, shuddering, shivering energy on a short trip up into my brain. I couldn't keep my eyes open, even though I didn't want the special connection to break. New connections made up for it, though. My breathing grew ragged; neither my lungs nor my heart could quite remember the normal rhythm of life without Lily. Life with her lips upon mine was a roller coaster ride through thick, warm milk, full of surprises that were never scary, only stimulating. We were dancing on the precipice between desire and satisfaction. We were Tantalus, forgiven, the very last moment before his lips finally touched fruit or water. I'll admit I wouldn't have been able to conjure up that reference back then; college has made me smarter and more knowledgeable over the past few years.

"Find their nectar," Mistress Vivienne said. "Coat your fingertip."

All of my fingertips were already wet; I chose my middle finger, and moved it closer to the hidden center of Lily's white-and-pink tulip. Her index finger massaged around my entrance in turn, expertly coaxing out more of my gift to her.

"End the kisses," Mistress Vivienne said. "Open your eyes. Move your wet hands up. Taste each other; show each other you're doing it. Show each other how much you love it."

It was another performance that was completely sincere. We moved our heads back so we could see both eyes and lips at the same time. Our arms and hands mirrored each other perfectly, lifting from pussy to mouth. Her smell hit me; it cleared my sinuses so that it could travel even faster into my brain. It was warm, thick air that was more refreshing than the coolest and crispest.

My eyelids didn't know whether to open wide or close to slits. I saw that same struggle in Lily's, though it was obscured in part by the contours of her forever-smile. Her pupils dilated; I was sure mine did, too. Our wet fingers brushed our parted lips. Our tongues moved forward, the temptation irresistible. We penetrated our own mouths; we sucked our fingers like tiny cocks or giant clits. We tasted each other; her natural, salty, well-fucked tang was pleasant, but there was more going on. I could have sworn I tasted hints of sweet cream and pink vanilla. I couldn't tell if my brain was sending those extra signals to my tongue or vice-versa. What was delightfully strange was that the two flavor profiles didn't clash at all.

I sent out all my love and desire to Lily's crystal-blue eyes -- my love of her smell and taste, most of all. I saw the same reflected back at me. We slowly slid our fingers out from between our lips.

"Good girls," Mistress Vivienne said. "We'll call that the extended version. If you have the time, it's wonderful to indulge. Two more, though, and for these, the goal is to balance amicability with speed. After all, you might be saying hello to an awful lot of girls during the next few weeks. We wouldn't want you to be late to any of your classes or activities."

Reluctantly, we stepped away from each other. Mistress' praise smoothed out the ache of our parting.

"Bye for now, Lily," I said.

"See you soon?" she asked timidly.

"I don't even want to leave," I replied. She nodded, both somberly and eagerly.

Mistress Vivienne and I quickly found Mistress Anya and Xian. The other quartet formed up a short distance away. We received virtually no instruction from either Mistress; it was clear we were to demonstrate what we'd learned while remembering the new parameters.

I wanted Xian, and I loved her. My greeting to her was gentle, erotic, and sincere. We navigated the more pronounced height difference with grace. Xian got to choose our extra flourish, and she opted for pets through our hair. It was quite nice, though Mistress Vivienne still had done it better. I didn't mind. Xian and I were both fresh first-years. We had a lot to learn, and plenty of time to practice.

Xian's dark, full lips set mine to tingling, and she surprised me by being a very forward kisser. Her pussy's flavor, like Lily's, was actually two. She tasted like a spicy, salty, well-fucked pussy, but with a side of comforting cuisine. The difference between them wasn't as striking as Lily's had been; what tickled my brain instead was the mystery of what, exactly, had been added. I wasn't sure I'd ever eaten the real food that had served as inspiration.

We managed to greet each other in good enough time that Mistress Vivienne was satisfied; Mistress Anya was more withholding. We swapped again, and Tanya and I came together. I wanted her and loved her, too. Her voice was new to me. It was broad and calm, and a nasally tone balanced against a warmth from deep in her throat; it made me think of a teddy bear, if it were a girl and had come to life. Her big lips were like blankets for mine, and near the end of our kiss they began lightly gripping my upper and lower one by turns. It was playful, even though her face radiated only serenity as she did it. It added an extra, sensual tickle, and brought a little smile to my face. She saw it when her eyes opened, and she gave one back to me.

Her juice's first flavor reminded me of Lily's, even though that didn't make much sense to me. Her extra flavor, though, was wildly different. It wasn't anywhere near the realm of food. It was nature -- fresh soil, if it tasted as good as it smelled, plus petrichor and ocean spray. My eyes widened in surprise, and I immediately flashed another smile to reassure her that I appreciated her uniqueness.

Mistress Jasmine, her face betraying nothing, hurried us along with her mere presence. It even tempered Mistress Vivienne's praise; we'd gone faster than Xian and I had, but only received a neutral report of that fact.

The disembodied voice returned. "Congratulations, girls! Your initiation ceremony is now complete! Please follow your Mistresses to your new dorm rooms. They'll give you the grand tour of them, so to speak, and then introduce you to at least one of your dorm Mistresses for this year... though maybe not right away."

I recognized the mystery Mistress' sly tone, and my arousal surged again. I was pretty sure that something very fun was going to happen before Mistress Vivienne and I had to say our real goodbye.

As if on cue, I felt her hand start stroking my ass. Mistress Jane and Lily walked over to meet us.

"So, when did you know?" Mistress Jane asked me in a very amused tone.

"The first time I looked in her eyes, Mistress," I answered, "although the collar and the leash made me suspect."

She smiled. So did Lily. I struggled to stay focused on her Mistress instead of seeking out that electricity again. I did notice out of the corner of my eye that Lily was carrying her socks and shoes, opting to remain barefoot.

"A bit of a hasty conclusion," Mistress Jane replied, "but yes, the college does have its ways of showing without telling, and telling without speaking."

"Writing, but with invisible ink," Mistress Vivienne added wryly.

I heard a door open behind me. I turned and glanced, and saw Xian, submissive and subdued, following Mistress Anya outside. Mistress Jasmine and Tanya weren't with them.

"Wait, they're not roommates?" I asked.

"You address Mistresses properly, dear," Mistress Vivienne immediately replied. "Tell me the circumstances."

I winced at my mistake. Then I searched my memory, and recalled the lessons from town with perfect clarity -- the ones I'd been too horny to grapple with properly at that time. "I'm not under the direct control of another Mistress or Master, Mistress Vivienne, and also, the voice told me to follow you."

"Correct. Two light swats." She struck my bum twice. There was some force behind them. "All better."

"I'm sorry, Mistress."

"Apology accepted, Jenny," she replied. "To your question: Xian's predeclared major has her rooming with a graduate student. I imagine she'll be wearing various accoutrements quite regularly, too, all invisible ink notwithstanding. Tanya, I'm not entirely sure. Mayhaps she'll be meeting her roommate for the very first time shortly; that will be quite the new experience for her. So lovely."

I smiled just from the memory of Lily's and mine.

"Okay, you two," Mistress Jane said, "I know you're both dying to see your new room, if only to keep the day moving. Let's hop to it."

"Yes, Mistress!" we both replied, and our happy quartet was off. The Mistresses walked side by side in front of us. Lily and I joined together practically as one behind them, our hands clasping together in front of us so that our naked hips and legs could brush together constantly as we walked.

*******

Our Mistresses made for excellent tour guides on the trip to our dorm building. They also displayed near-infinite patience as we encountered, and greeted, at least a dozen college girls along the way. There were more besides, but we quickly learned which ones were in a hurry to get to their next class or activity; it was all about body language and facial cues, rather than clothing.

We also learned that college girls needed to become experts in quickly sliding down any clothes they could to grant access to their pussies. Some girls were naked down there, or only wearing skirts or dresses. Others pushed down sweatpants or trackpants -- and the skimpy undies beneath, if there even were any -- in one fell swoop. We also greeted one girl who was wrapped up so completely in red latex that we had to penetrate her mouth and coat our fingers with saliva instead. For the same reason, her own skin never made contact with our nectar, but she happily sucked it off the latex. The feel of it against my pussy was novel; I much preferred flesh on flesh, though.

Watching Lily greet all of those girls, either before or after me, was quite the sight. When she did, I'd sidle over to Mistress Vivienne and delight in a quick pet, or a caress to my naked back or ass. Mistress Jane even joined in, which was exciting and new: two Mistresses on one college girl.

I was blessedly free from all jealousy and disappointment, able to focus on the romantic and erotic sights and sounds. College girls all loved each other; every pairing, and every bit of love traveling in either direction, only enhanced and magnified all the rest. The two of us were plugging in to a large community of friendship, support, sex, and even fun that didn't involve sex. I found it funny that I'd imagined us all sharing the warm milk that flowed through our veins and kept us on the path to our best selves, only to discover that sharing our pussy juices was part of the ritual to bind us together. I'd been pretty close, yet still chided myself a little for not having thought of something so obvious.

Every girl I greeted -- every girl I wanted, loved, kissed, fondled, and tasted -- I knew I would remember. I remembered all the girls from earlier in the morning, too. I'd never been good at memorizing things in my old life. I'd already changed for the better in so many ways. Bailey, Courtney, Clover, Claire, Xian, Tanya, Daisy, Shelly, Elle, Remy, Yvette, Olga, Katrina and all the rest... and, of course, Mistresses Anya, Jasmine, and Jane -- they were all parts of an extended family, even if we might not see some of them again for a long while, or even ever again.

Lily and Mistress Vivienne, of course, were in categories by themselves.

I noticed something else about myself as Lily and I kept walking, kept getting interrupted, and kept expanding our mental catalogs of new friends and sisters. It was a small change, but it had definitely taken place. I felt more confident in my ability to appreciate my own arousal without being so distracted by it all the time -- at least not under natural or white light. Something was vaguely coalescing in a corner of my mind. It was a work in progress; it still had no clear visuals attached unless I shut my eyes and willed some into existence. I knew it was colors, though, and what they symbolized. I knew it was blue, green, and purple light. I was starting to be able to better control myself on behalf of the college that controlled me.

The dorm building, which I'd later gauge as being less than a ten-minute walk from the one where we'd been initiated, was massive, modern, and pristine. It had taken us about thirty minutes to get there. There were no guards and no check-ins. We simply walked towards the doors, and they unlocked for us. A stray tingle on my wrist told me the rest of the story. The inside was just as clean as the outside; the floors weren't carpeted, but I had the feeling they'd be strangely soft. I had the clever thought to ask Lily, since she was barefoot, and she happily confirmed it. The weirdest part of the lobby was something completely mundane: vending machines. The idea of eating or drinking anything off-schedule had become foreign to me over the past few months. I didn't feel much of an appetite for any kind of fatty, salty, or sugary snacks, or for coffee or tea. Hot chocolate was a 'maybe,' and it occurred to me that that was because I linked it so closely in my mind with milk.

Mistresses Vivienne and Jane kept up their tour-guide routine. For the first time, I detected a hint of mischief in their voices as they delayed our arrival at our new room for just a few minutes more. I did have to admit that it was useful to know where the group bathrooms, common rooms, group showers, laundry rooms, and emergency stations were, but I wanted to get in that dorm room. I was certain of what was waiting for us there -- not a thing, but an activity. We only greeted three more girls, and I did my best to hide my impatience. The pussy-stroking, kissing, and fondling both helped and didn't.

"And now the moment you've both been waiting for," Mistress Jane said theatrically. We were in front of the door to Room 203 in the Dr. Hoji Mikurai Memorial Dormitory. Mistress Vivienne had summoned all of her mock-seriousness earlier to inform us that calling it the 'Humpty Dorm' or the 'Dumpty Dorm' would be terribly disrespectful to an honored grandfather of the reeducational sciences.

She swung the door open without entering, and ushered us inside. I took the opportunity to cup Lily's snow-white ass cheek and nudge her ahead of me.

Both of us gasped when we saw the room.

"It's so... big!" Lily exclaimed. "Oh my god! Look at the bed!" It was literally the biggest bed I'd ever seen in real life; it looked like it could swallow us both whole, with the bedsheets hardly getting mussed from the effort.

The air was fresh and clean; the temperature was perfect. Everything looked like it had been built, triple-checked, and spot-cleaned moments before we'd arrived.

I looked to my left and saw an attached bathroom with fully transparent glass walls. There was a toilet, sink, small shower, a full vanity with many different kinds of mirrors, and lots of shelf space all along the solid walls farther away from me. They looked stocked full of everything, from towels and soaps to all manner of makeup. The latter was a bit of a surprise; I hadn't worn any in months. Still, I didn't dwell; instead, the thought of neither of us having any privacy while we did our business sent another salvo of hot, sexual pulses through my body.

The full-length mirrors drew my eye next, then the abundance of dressers, then the door to what would turn out to be a massive clothes closet; one of the big mirrors halfway concealed it as such. I wondered where all the plugs and other sex toys were. I knew they were somewhere.

Mistress Vivienne strode confidently through the room, pointing out the almost-hidden chutes for dirty clothes and linens, trash, and toys that needed cleaning. After that, she directed our attention to the giant television that was embedded in the wall, but that could come out and be adjusted on a jointed arm; the full entertainment spread to complement it; the surround-sound speakers; and then the computer nook on the other side. Each of us had been assigned a tablet, a laptop, and an extra-large monitor on a fancy-looking desk that either could interface with. There was also a rollout compartment below that contained a full-sized keyboard and mouse. The brown-leather office chairs in front of each desk reminded me of the bed: so large and luxurious they could eat somebody up.

"Believe it or not," she said, "you will be going to an awful lot of real classes. Learning to use technology responsibly is very important. In fact, you'll even have occasional refresher classes on smart phones. Our girls never fall behind the technology curve. Social media is heavily restricted, though. You'll learn about it in formal classroom settings if you must. On campus, we prioritize in-person contact. It's vital."

"But there are still ways to have fun," Mistress Jane chimed in. She retrieved a sleek remote from a cubby in the giant headboard and flicked on the television. Lily and I watched, rapt, our hands clasped together again, as she guided us through the special interface. In just a minute or two, she'd selected a naughty movie from a vast library and had it playing on the TV and through the speakers.

It was of two sexy college girls getting seduced and fucked by two strap-on-wielding Mistresses. Lily and I squeezed each other's hands tightly. I squeezed the plug in my ass at the same time.

"Are they...?" Lily began to ask, but Mistress Vivienne interrupted her with a look.

"What do you think?" she asked right back. "Watch for a moment. Examine it critically."

"They are, Mistress," I said, "but it's not in an actual dorm room. It's a professional set. This is a movie -- a real movie."

"Gold star for Jenny," Mistress Jane said. "It would be a waste for our girls to take acting and film classes -- and sex classes -- and not put theory into practice. 'R&R U' is one of the best-regarded producers of erotic film, literature, and web content in the entire world. We spend the money to do it right."

"And to build the infrastructure to compete on volume," Mistress Vivienne added. "You might say that all of our girls are stars, even if they're not movie stars."