School Daze Forever Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only my first official day, but I was already smart enough to know what that meant. The Mistresses smiled at us.

"Don't pander to the audience, though, girls," Mistress Jane said. "We have cam show classes for that."

"Yes, Mistress," we both replied.

Mistress Jane muted the volume, but kept the movie on. Ambient music began flowing out of the room's speakers. The natural lighting took on a green hue -- that extra-special color that set the milk inside of me to bubbling. My control over my arousal crumbled; my pleasant, baseline horniness went on a rampage. It broke down all my inner walls and dams and stampeded through my whole body. All of that was okay, though, because it was what the college wanted. I didn't need to be my own steward all the time.

"Take your shoes and socks off, Jenny," Mistress Vivienne said. She and Mistress Jane were already disrobing.

"Yes, Mistress!" I replied. I let go of Lily's hand and got myself completely naked, unless the anal plug counted as clothing. I didn't think it did.

"This is a very special moment for us," Mistress Jane said, "and so we have a special treat for you both, plus a special request." She peeled off her sports bra, and her giant breasts spilled out, revealing the tan lines of a string bikini. Her fat, luscious dewdrops were so large that they couldn't fully defy gravity like mine and Lily's could, but they fought the good fight. Her reddish-brown nipples were tiny upon them, but they still made my mouth water.

"We should ask them first," Mistress Vivienne said. She was naked except for her harness and dildo; I was amazed she'd shed all of her other clothing, including her pumps, so quickly. "Lily, Jenny, after you get your special treat from us, would it be okay if we swapped? You're both so very pretty, and we're both dying to sink our cocks into a new pussy."

Lily and I turned to each other. In the green light, we couldn't control ourselves. We were already molesting each other, hardly aware we'd begun. We found each other's eyes again, though, and radiated our concern and care for each other.

"Would it be okay if Mistress Jane-" was all I got out before Lily jumped in.

"Oh my god yes" she exhaled. "That would be so hot, Jenny. And...?"

I nodded eagerly, then violently seized her petite body. I crushed her in my embrace, and not a moment later she was giving as good as she was getting. We attacked each other's lips and stabbed at each other's mouths with our tongues.

The Mistresses let us maul each other for a while, and even moved in behind us both -- our respective ones, then, not having switched yet -- to add the feel of their nipples against our naked backs, and their wandering hands tickling and teasing while ours grabbed and gripped for dear life.

The two of us were on fire and ravenous for each other. We both remembered the bed around the same time, and flung ourselves at it as a conjoined pair. The Mistresses both chuckled and took their time joining us; we scrambled up until we found two giant, comfy pillows for our heads. After that, we began the makeout session to end all makeout sessions. Our hips battled to plant our throbbing pussies against our smooth legs, desperate to dry-hump towards our first shared orgasm. Being healthy college girls paid off yet again; we were strong, resilient, and bendy. Even in an awkward position, we could focus on our mutual selfishness.

"Well, now," Mistress Vivienne said, feigning hurt, "I guess they don't want their special treats after all."

"Such a shame," Mistress Jane added, "especially since they might not get another chance."

Lily and I broke our kiss, our tongues unsheathing from each other's mouths like cocks that had been fully hilted in a pair of horny pussies. It wasn't so far from the literal truth; our lips, tongues, mouths and throats were for sex. We both knew that. Our bodies, our milk, and our tattoos all knew that. The green light that bathed us confirmed it several times over.

We stared at each other intensely. We whined out our frustration, and then our assent.

"We do, Mistress," Lily said. "Please."

I saw Mistress Jane smile behind Lily. "Good girl," she said. "On your backs, both of you. Spread your legs. Offer us your delicious pussies. Anything you want to do with each other up top is just fine, and, from now on, cum whenever you want."

Both of our breaths hitched. Awareness flashed between us. So reluctant to disentangle just a moment before, we raced to comply.

"Yes, Mistress!" we both exclaimed, splaying out on the giant bed with plenty of room to spare.

The two Mistresses rolled up and away. Mistress Jane began looping around the bed; Mistress Vivienne stayed put for a moment. In my peripheral vision, I saw her lean over. Then I heard a switch flip.

"Look up, girls," she said.

"Yes, Mistress," we both moaned.

Ceiling panels slid away cleverly, revealing mirrors. Lengthwise, they were broken by barely perceptible gaps. Side to side, they were interrupted by rod-shaped lights, pulsing green, and the gaps between them. It wasn't full coverage, but I could see my whole body, and Lily's. We looked like needy, horny sluts. It made me even needier and hornier. I saw Lily's eyes glancing between her reflection and my own. I learned that the roommate connection didn't work through mirrors, but that was barely a disappointment.

Mistress Vivienne joined Mistress Jane at the foot of the bed, and I tore my eyes away from the mirrors to gaze out over my titties at them. They stood there for a moment in all their almost-naked glory, their large strap-on cocks dangling proudly between their legs. Lily's and my closest hands found each other's bodies again, and we didn't care how awkward it was to touch each other. It simply wouldn't do to touch only ourselves when our roommate was so close by. We found our faces, necks, shoulders, titties, and tummies; we sent electricity through our skin, going both ways. It was a Mobius strip of sensual and sexual pleasure, writhing and contorting, building us up for a glorious release. Our hands didn't drift lower than that, though. We knew what was coming.

"You know," Mistress Vivienne said, "that is the default from now on, girls. Yes, there will be real classes under blue lights. Yes, there will be Mistresses and Masters who give you other orders, and daily schedules. For most of your free time, though, you can cum whenever you want. That's a gift the college gives to you. It owns your orgasms, but it gives almost all of them back to you as long as you're good little girls."

We both groaned. I felt a wave of gratitude wash over me, mixing together with my throbbing, aching heat. "Thank you, Mistress!" I said. Lily echoed me immediately.

The two Mistresses climbed up onto the bed; they were a pair of sultry lionesses who'd found easy, delicious prey. Mistress Vivienne's was my pussy; Mistress Jane's was Lily's. Their hands took control of our thighs, then our asses. I was already squeezing my plug like crazy, trying to fuck myself with it with short, spasmodic strokes. Lily's hand moved back up to my breast and kneaded it; I did the same to hers. Our other hands drifted between our own faces, mouths, and other breasts, teasing ourselves everywhere per the chaotic whims of sensual desire.

Mistress Vivienne licked me, plug base to clit. I crashed into my orgasm even before the milk could send that pleasure to all of my other fun places -- but it did as I came, and that sent the climax itself shooting up and down every blood vessel, every nerve ending, and every invisible tattoo. My mouth opened wide, but no sound came out. I strained to scream, but the air stayed in my lungs. I lost my vision without closing my eyes. I grabbed onto Lily's perky, snow-white titty; she grabbed my slightly larger, creamier one. The pain was the perfect, searing spice as the two of us were expertly devoured by two of 'R&R U''s finest.

I can't even describe what Mistress Vivienne did to me; I was feeling too much pleasure everywhere to pick out specific licks, kisses and teases. I know at one point she engulfed my clit with her mouth and sucked on it, then assaulted it with her tongue at the same time. Two fingers penetrated my spasming, hypersensitive pussy, returning my voice to me so I could gasp and moan. She found my expanded, engorged G-spot and pounded it. I humped and gushed; her strong hands let me know that I could only do what she allowed me to do, but that she was in a very permissive mood.

Everything I was feeling, Lily was feeling, too. I saw it in the mirrors above us, along with the sexy sight of our Mistresses' heads bobbing and shaking between our legs; I felt it, even when my eyes couldn't focus on that live-action naughty movie. That absolute certainty gave my orgasms another place to hide from the exhaustion and overload that were chasing them around my body, threatening to hunt them down and finally end the rapturous ride. The flight of fancy was that so long as one of us kept cumming, both of us could keep cumming. I loved that. I willed it to be so.

Before the inevitable denouement, I started wailing and shouting mostly nonsense, though a few coherent lines made it out.

"I love you, Mistress!" I declared to the whole world. "Thank you, Mistress!"

She hardly needed to say "you're welcome," though, because what more could she have possibly done for me?

Finally, the Mistresses' feast was over. Lily's and my hands lay limp on each other's abused titties. My other arm was dead on the cloud-soft mattress. Mistress Vivienne's attention at once became loving; her touches strayed from overloaded fun places towards more romantic ones. She kissed my tummy and the tops of my legs. She traced fingertips along those invisibly tattooed lines. She let me find my way back to reality again.

Our intermission was a strange mix of business and pleasure. Lily and I both went to use the bathroom once we could walk, fully observed by the other and the two Mistresses. The lights were still green, and so, even in my exhaustion, I felt small stirrings from watching Lily pee and freshen up. I felt them again when it was my turn; I even sought out her eyes, and then Mistress Vivienne's. That feeling that had once been shame barely surfaced; instead, I felt beautiful vulnerability and trust. Each of us also got a glass of cold water from the bathroom sink; it tasted just as good as any I'd ever had.

The Mistresses showed us how to adjust the room's temperature, the location of the switch for the mirrors, and, finally, where the main stash of toys and lube was. It was tucked away in the closet, and it was sizable. There were anal plugs galore, all manner of collars, leashes, paddles, crops, restraints, gags, pacifiers, and, of course, a wide selection of dildos and other penetrative devices -- including double-ended ones, and ones that ended in molded hands and fists instead of cock heads.

Lily and I offered to put on collars, but the Mistresses declined. Instead, they guided us back to the bed, satisfied with lube to coat their strap-on cocks and our pussies.

"How do you want yourselves?" Mistress Vivienne asked. Her voice was thick with lust, and her slick hand was lewdly stroking her olive-skin-colored cock. "Sixty-nine? Both face down, ass up? Back in missionary?"

Lily drew my attention with soft strokes and kisses. I found her eyes; that electricity never got weaker, and never stopped thrilling and arousing me. She looked bashful for just one moment, but then the green light pushed it away. "I want to worship your feet, Jenny," she said. "Can I do that while we both get fucked? Would that be okay?"

I wrapped her up in my arms and gave her a deep, loving kiss. When it ended, I looked at her again and smiled. "Only if you let me worship your cute little asshole later."

Her crystal-blue eyes widened, and she nodded eagerly. "You can do that any time you want, Jenny. I know I'll love it."

I felt her relax, and that good feeling traversed from her insides into mine. We'd each shared something unique and intimate about ourselves -- something we'd learned over the summer we'd spent with our respective Mistresses. Even in the lusty fog we were in, thickened and warmed by the green light all around us, we could still feel vulnerable, and we could still experience the dizzying high of being completely accepted by a lover.

"Well, not any time," Mistress Vivienne chimed in playfully, breaking up our little moment. "Case in point. Logistics and mechanics. Still, it's nice to have something new to look forward to later."

"Missionary for Jenny, then?" Mistress Jane offered.

"Cuddle fuck, I think," Mistress Vivienne replied. "Think of it like a right angle -- two cuddle fucks, with Lily's face at Jenny's feet."

"Mmm, that could work," Mistress Jane agreed. "Thank goodness for comically large beds. This really is the best university there is."

"Okay, girls," Mistress Vivienne said, "let's get everyone into position."

"Yes, Mistress," we both said, and gave each other quick goodbye pecks -- or, rather, until we 'feet' again.

The Mistresses were both obviously horny, and wasted no time rearranging us. Mistress Jane became my big spoon. Her giant breasts flattened out, covering most of my upper back, but they kept on pushing to regain their shape. Her two tiny nipples ended up somewhere near the backs of my ribs. I felt Lily's hot breath on my feet; it tickled a little, but in a sexy, fun way. The green light was definitely helping me think of it as a kinky, erotic experience instead of an outright silly one. The bed, meanwhile, was providing perfect support, letting me focus completely on the experience to come. It was tempting to twist my neck and look up at the mirrors, but something about not being able to see Mistress Jane behind me was very appealing. I decided to focus on my other senses. I knew I'd be experiencing something new with my sense of touch -- something that my new roommate loved.

Soon, I felt the head of Mistress Jane's well-lubricated strap-on teasing my entrance. Her other arm was already through the crook of my neck and bracing against me, ready to hold us together as she penetrated.

"I love fucking fresh college girls," she said in low, seductive voice, "and you are so fucking cute, Jenny. Are you going to be a good little girl and let a new Mistress fuck your needy little pussy?"

"Yes, Mistress Jane," I groaned.

Then her voice shifted, taking me by surprise. She leaned in close, getting her mouth right next to my ear. "Take good care of my Lily," she said. "Love her to pieces. Let her love you. She loves getting restrained and having her feet tickle-tortured, but this is what she loves most of all. She loves worshiping beautiful girls' feet. I think you'll learn to love getting yours worshiped."

"You love her," I said, forgetting myself.

"I do," she whispered. "I love you, too, Jenny -- but Lily is special to me, just like you're special to Viv. Promise me."

"I promise, Mistress," I replied. "I love her. I'll do anything for her."

"Good," she said. "I know you do, and I know you will. I just had to hear you say it. Thank you, Jenny."

She slid her strap-on cock into me slowly and lovingly, pressing us together with her easy strength. Once it was fully inside, she withdrew her hand and found my ass. "One tap for forgetting," she said. She barely tapped me with her fingertips, then began massaging my perky, bubbly cheek. "All better. Good girl. Good girl."

Under the green light, every emotion's sexual element rose to the forefront. I was a good girl, a naughty girl, and a fun girl, and I was getting fucked. My pussy massaged Mistress Jane's cock, welcoming it deep inside. I started rocking my hips as she rocked hers, urging her to stay mostly in me and rub my inner walls hard. She knew what I needed, and she gave it to me; we stayed joined. She found my neck and started making out with it; her front hand found my nipple and began to milk it. Both felt wonderful. Giving my neck over to a Mistress was something special; Mistress Vivienne had planted that seed in me, and it had already sprouted. I knew that I'd want a Mistress to violently attack me there someday, but it wasn't the right time. It was time for romance. It was time to be gently, lovingly reminded that I was collared forever, and Mistress Jane's attention did exactly that.

"Just like that," she whispered in between kisses. "You want to be made love to from behind, right, Jenny?"

"Yes, Mistress," I exhaled. "Is it good for you, Mistress?"

"Oh, yes," she replied. "Mistresses love fucking college girls, Jenny. You're my beautiful fucktoy right now. I'm going to use you to make myself cum so hard. You're going to help me cum. Don't you love that? Don't you love being useful?"

"Yes, Mistress!" I cried out. She'd just told me I was pleasing her, activating the third little angel on my shoulder -- though it felt like it had migrated to an even funner spot in my body. The green light made my emotional reward a sexual one, too.

The pleasure from my nipple was a second heartbeat. It pumped the delicious milk that was a part of me through my reeducated bloodstream, and its warm, bubbling, erotic approval found its way to all of my most sensitive places. Mistress Jane's cock rubbed against my G-spot, which felt like it was growing yet larger every time it was played with, and that sent pulses of sexual pleasure everywhere, too. My clit throbbed happily, even without any direct attention. My asshole rhythmically tightened around the narrowest part of my anal plug; I was almost fucking myself with it again, and I could feel it pressing against the dildo in my pussy from the opposite side.

Then I felt Lily's hands, lips, tongue, and warm breath on my feet. It tickled, but I didn't jerk away. Instead, I asked the milk inside of me to redouble its efforts there -- to flow down and enhance the hints of eroticism I'd already begun feeling in my extremities over the course of the summer. My fingers were much more attuned, but I'd always known that feet had potential. For Lily, I wanted all of that potential to be realized.

I halfway closed my eyes; I didn't want to lose the green light entirely. I imagined purple and my tattoos -- not replacing the green, but joining it. I visualized my feet, and the glowing ink that graced them. Amidst the slow, building pleasure of Mistress Jane's expert lovemaking, I began to feel something.

My feet are for sex, I told myself. My feet are for Lily.

Lily sucked my left big toe into her mouth and nursed on it like it was both a nipple and a clit. I moaned out, and I came. I felt the vibration of Lily's own slow, deep exultation all around her captured prize only a moment later. I felt like the smartest college girl in the whole wide world. My climax had begun deep inside my pussy, but Lily had pushed the final button, and I'd figured out how to create it down there so that she could. When my orgasm started pulsing and bouncing to everywhere else in my body, it traveled all the way down my legs and into my feet. Lily knew; she braced herself and me, letting my toes literally curl and uncurl with overwhelming tension and release.

Mistress Jane took her full, moist lips off my neck and brought them to my ear again. "I know what you just did," she whispered. "Good girl, Jenny. Smart girl. Good girl. You can play with your clitty now. You were so good to my Lily for waiting."

"Yes, Mistress," I delightedly exhaled, and my once-passive hand found my engorged, throbbing button.

For a little while, I pretended I belonged to Mistress Jane. She made it easy; she was in charge and in control. I was hers to protect, which made me her plaything. She chose not to tease and toy, though, or to fuck me roughly. She chose to make love to me, and I surrendered fully to the slow, easy tide of orgasm after orgasm. I could feel every time Lily came, too -- when she lost her ability to keep a licking, sucking, or massaging rhythm, but nevertheless poured her love and passion into me through those two newly-sensitized fun places at the very end of me. Where I ended, she began; I liked that a lot.