School Daze Forever Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More than once, Mistress Jane heaved hotly near my ear. "I'm going to cum, Jenny. Cum because you helped a Mistress cum. Cum because you were a good little fucktoy for me. It's the best kind of orgasm you can have. Reach for it. Just try. You're still learning. It's all okay."

I tried my best. I didn't succeed, I don't think, but there in the green light, pre-forgiven by Mistress Jane, nothing soured the experience for me. It was all joyous sex, and there were plenty of orgasms for everyone.

Our session eventually petered out, turning into gentle aftercare. The green hue faded, letting a warm, natural color reassert itself. Mistress Jane stayed in me and all around me for a while; it felt good, and even arousing, without driving me back into a frenzy. Mistress Vivienne and Lily moved up. Us two college girls were sandwiched between them, and they coaxed us together so that we could share gentle kisses and rub our sweat-tinged bodies against each other. I don't think Mistress Vivienne penetrated Lily again; I think I would've known.

Eventually, Mistress Jane withdrew from me. "It's almost time," she said. Mistress Vivienne nodded from behind Lily.

The two of them got off the large bed. Lily and I were in danger of getting lost in each other again, but my love for Mistress Vivienne broke through. I whispered to my new roommate -- my new, special love above all others -- and she nodded her agreement. We rolled and crawled off the bed, and found our very first Mistresses again.

Our embrace was tender. Mistress Vivienne stroked my pretty blonde hair, found my ear, and offered soft parting words, just for me.

"College graduates all love each other forever," she said, "in an extra, special way. Don't worry about me right now. Don't worry about me, period. Once you have a degree, though, if you want, you can find me. The college always knows where I am. We can be anything to each other then. We can be friends. We can be friends with benefits. We can meet for coffee, chat about the old days, and then go our separate ways again."

"Or for a cum shake," I murmured. I felt her chuckle, and we squeezed each other tighter.

"I'll probably still have some milk for you," she said, "and who knows? You might have some for me."

I didn't fully understand or appreciate what that meant, then, but it sounded like the best thing ever.

"Mistress?" I asked.

"Yes, Jenny?" she replied.

"What do I taste like?"

She exhaled a long, soft, deep hum. I could feel her smile just above my head. I knew it was serene. "You'll find out yourself," she said, "but you might not have the words. Your special, extra flavor is strawberry rhubarb pie, with a hint of lemon zest. I don't know if you ever tasted the real thing, but you know what? It's no matter, dear. I think pussy is better. I think you're better. If somebody gave me the best slice of that pie in the world on a plate, for free, I'd feed it to the poor and eat you instead."

"Thank you, Mistress." The rush of pleasure I felt from her compliment wasn't automatic, but it was no less powerful for it.

"You are so very welcome, Jenny -- always."

I didn't ask her if, some day, I might become her pet. I knew it would be presumptuous, selfish, and premature. There was also Lily to think about, and, in a moment of clarity, I imagined all the other Mistress Viviennes and Lilys I had yet to meet. Mistress Vivienne was very smart. She knew that I was still growing and changing. She knew that some promises were too much, too soon. They could become the wrong kind of chains: holding back instead of tugging forward.

What happened next reminded me just how much the college loved me -- how wise it was, and how it always knew what was best. Amidst the perfect life it was giving me -- so much comfort, so much pleasure, so much support, and just the right kinds and amount of encouragement to help me learn and grow -- it knew what needed to happen as I bid my first Mistress -- my very first love -- farewell.

It knew I needed to feel sad for just a little while, and there, beneath lights shifting subtly towards blue, it let me.