School Daze Forever Ch. 07

Story Info
Lily and Jenny navigate their new relationship.
15.2k words
4.64
4.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to kenjisato, a generous volunteer in Literotica.com's Volunteer Editors program, for editing this piece. All remaining errors and questionable stylistic choices are the sole responsibility of the author.

***

My name's Jenny and I'm twenty. I like the little rhyme; it makes me smile. I think I have a birthday coming up soon, but I'll have to check with the Mistresses.

My body obeyed the pleasant command to wake up. I was on my back, hand-in-hand with Lily, and I felt completely refreshed. I soaked up the muffled morning music until the voice told me to remove my earbuds. We both did. Then we rolled into each other, locked eyes, and started fondling and kissing each other.

"Hey, bun-bun," I said, relishing in the special roommate connection we felt whenever we looked into each other's eyes. Rather than let it build, we happily squirmed and writhed, rubbing every part of our bodies that we could against each other. The low friction of soft skin against softer skin turned the energy into a sexual heat. That, we let build; our fun places knew exactly what to do with it.

"Hey, bumble bee," she replied. She was all smiles, forehead to chin. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

Our easy coupling, there on our big bed, was imperceptibly different from the prior morning's. It was body language and positioning. It was me touching her first, and without hesitation, while she followed my lead and stroked more softly. I was in charge, and Lily liked that. That made me happy. She scooched down and took my titty in her mouth. I knew it was only going to last a moment or two, but it felt right. I smiled down at her and stroked her shiny, black hair.

"Good morning, first years," the mellifluous, disembodied Mistress half-sang to us through the room's speakers. "It's another beautiful day at 'R&RU,' and good college girls already know what to do. Today's 'bad girl' phrase is 'bully toad.' 'Donkey note' no longer means anything special."

The room's lights flickered purple, like a strobe, and they, plus the voice, ensured the old phrase was replaced by the new. Lily's mouth went slack on my titty. I felt myself zone out, too. Once the lights went back to normal, we got up and put our day's schedules on the big TV in a split screen. The voice was right; we were good college girls, and we remembered everything. Our daily instructions were cumulative. We were learning how to obey without having to be told every little thing.

I was quite happy to discover that that obedience was still rewarded with pleasure, and I took a moment to appreciate the ramifications. I was learning a lesson about how the future would be: I could go days, or even weeks, being a good girl for my Masters or Mistresses without receiving any specific orders, and I'd still feel good all the time because I was serving and obeying them. I supposed that the holy trinity -- pleasing them, atop service and obedience -- would be a special reward in those cases. It still sounded like a great deal, and a brilliant way to run a house, a business, or even the whole world. It would take full advantage of college graduates' intelligence, education, and special training.

I put Lily over my lap and withdrew her plug for her; she did the same for me, and didn't seem to mind at all that it was something of a dominant act. I sighed in disappointment at the emptiness back there, even though I knew it was temporary. We chuted them, then drank a glass of water apiece while checking our schedules. First up was our block of time for general preparation, plus our feedings, spankings, and bum checks. We both squeezed each other's thighs when we saw the allowed orgasm count: two, rather than one.

We were good girls, though, and checked the rest of our schedules before getting carried away. Our first class was Naked Yoga, an extended blue-and-green affair. The name notwithstanding, sports bras were optional. Anal plugs were mandatory. After that was a shorter blue class: Health & Safety. Then it was both lunches. In the afternoon, we shared Introductory Sexual Psychology, Basic Cosmetology, and Introductory Sexual Role Play. They were blue, blue, and blue-and-green, respectively.

"Together all day!" Lily exclaimed cutely. "Yay!"

We turned our heads, leaned in, and gave each other a peck on the lips. Then I searched her beautiful, crystal-blue eyes. "Let's talk about last night, hunny-bun," I said.

"Oh!" she replied. "Okay, Jenny. Of course."

I tried my best to be both stern and caring. I turned my body towards her on the bed, stroked her thigh possessively with my far hand, and used my other hand to play with her hair. "Was there anything that made you uncomfortable? Anything you didn't like? Anything you really liked?"

She got small and shy. "I really liked all of it, Jenny," she said. "I'm sorry. I know how that sounds."

"How does it sound?" I was taking a page from the Mistress playbook again, urging my submissive cutie to use her words and be specific.

"Like I'm just saying it to make you happy. I'm not, though. I care so much about making you happy, though, and that makes it confusing sometimes."

"Confusing how?" I asked. I genuinely wanted to know.

"Well, last night, you guys were so good. You helped me let go. But there's always afterwards, and I start thinking. I start trying to think about which things made you happy, and which didn't, and whether I should try to stop liking things or start liking other things, and--"

I brought my hand down and light grasped her chin, giving it a squeeze to stop her spiral. "Open," I said. "Tongue out a little." She obeyed.

I gave her a smile to tide her over. I took my hand off her thigh and found my pussy, which was already pleasantly warm and a touch damp. I got as much of my juices and scent onto my index finger as I could, then lifted it to her mouth and slid it inside.

"Suck," I commanded. She obeyed again, and I could see her relaxing into her role. "Ma chatte, por tu." I knew that last part wasn't French. It was a stray zap of memory; it was something other than English, which is what I'd been reaching for. Lily went along with it. She was very sweet like that.

I withdrew my finger. "Open," I commanded again, and she opened back up. I reached across and found her hidden tulip. She spread her legs for me. I went exploring with the same finger; she was warmer and wetter than I'd been moments before, and I got plenty of her sweet nectar.

I lifted my finger to her mouth again and penetrated her. "Suck," I said, and she did.

"Ma chatte y ma chatte, together," I said, putting a different, stronger stress on the second possessive term. It communicated that my pussy was casually, naturally mine, but that her pussy was mine, because I'd claimed it. I couldn't find a foreign word there at the end; I was a little disappointed, but hardly surprised. The old me had been lazy. At least I'd summoned one for 'and.' I resolved then and there that if I got another chance to learn a foreign language, I wouldn't waste it.

"Look at me," I said. Lily opened her eyes, but kept sucking. My nerves were tingling; my fingertips were a minor fun place. Watching her obediently nurse on my digit like a little cock was a turn-on in its own right. Our special roommate connection added to the growing sexual tension between us.

"You're mine," I told her. She nodded. "You're a good little girl for me, too, right?" She nodded again, more eagerly. "Okay then. That means you're telling me the truth, and I believe you. Simple as that, hunny-bun. Easy. You'd never lie to me."

Her face grew worried. I withdrew my finger. "But what if a Mistress or Master told me to, Jenny?" she asked.

I leaned over and gave her forehead a big, strong kiss. "That's different, bun-bun," I said. "That's fine. This is our little game, between us college girls, right? It's our private thing. We're still both good girls for the college, always. That's simple, too. I'll never, ever, ever make you a 'bully toad' -- not ever. I never want that for you."

She relaxed again. "Okay, Jenny. That's smart. That makes sense."

"Good girl. Come with me into the shower."

"Yes, Jenny."

The transparent shower stall was a little cramped, but we made do. I got Lily on her knees, and silently gave her a chance to opt out. Instead, she doubled down. She gently grasped my ass cheeks and urged my pussy directly to her mouth. She covered it completely -- most importantly, the tiny opening in between two of my funnest places. Our eyes locked. She nodded. I bent my knees ever-so-slightly, and willed myself to relax. I braced myself with both hands on her head, scritching more than stroking.

"Good bitch," I said, and I experienced a new pleasure. It was intensely sexual, but not entirely; the new relationship dynamics that Lily seemed to love -- even crave -- were strengthening, and that made my heart swell. My snow-white, black-haired angel accepted my dominant gift directly into her mouth and drank it all up, moaning all the while. She even started sucking, which added one more novel thrill to the mix. When my flow stopped, she didn't; she segued smoothly into submissive sexual service. My whole body responded a microsecond after her tongue started working diligently near my swelling bonus button.

"Tickle my asshole," I exhaled. "No penetration."

She hummed her assent, and slid one hand into my crack. Her fingertip against my mostly-closed pink pucker would have been a delightful tease by itself, but it wasn't by itself. Lily was eating my pussy and servicing my clitty at the same time, and still giving my other ass cheek a powerful massage.

"Pee when I cum, sticky-bun," I commanded. She hummed again, even louder, and redoubled her efforts on my encased clit. I didn't try to drag anything out; I let the anal tickle be the trigger. I came hard, mostly from my engorged nub, bearing my weight down onto Lily's face as it tilted upwards. She accepted everything.

"Good girl!" I sighed happily, still a bit shaky. "You made me cum. Good girl."

She hummed happily into me and kept working. I started laughing and squirming at the same time. Mistress Eva had been right about her. The new dynamic was freeing her to be her true self, and her true self was a little bit of a naughty brat who liked reclaiming power at the last possible second.

"I should spank you," I said, finally pulling her sucking lips away from me, "but you were such a good girl otherwise. I don't know if I could bear to do it."

"It's up to you, Jenny," she said. She let the merest hint of that brattiness taint her cloying, submissive words.

"I'll think about it," I replied dryly. I patted her head. "Okay. Up."

"Yes, Jenny," she said, standing up in the shower, which suddenly made it very crowded.

I didn't care about the tight squeeze. I needed to do one last thing right away. I wrapped her up tightly, claimed her mouth, and invaded it with my tongue. I faintly tasted myself there, and that was fine. College girls tasted good. Mistress Vivienne had marked me before my orientation, so I'd more or less known what to expect when I'd decided to fully accept my submissive snow angel. She only startled for a moment, then melted into the dominant kiss. Her tongue stayed in her own mouth, caressing mine.

Both of us genuinely startled, though, when we heard a new, female voice from outside the small, see-through bathroom.

"Well, that was incredibly hot," she said, "but finish up your business, girls. Spritz and rinse, for sure."

"Yes, Mistress," we both said, breaking our kiss and putting the pieces together: it was Mistress Keya, our other main dorm Mistress. I sprayed Lily's bottom half quickly, since she'd peed while kneeling. Then we got out of the shower, took turns doing our 'other business' on the toilet, and otherwise freshened up -- including using the mouthwash, just like we'd been commanded to. Nice and clean, we emerged into the main room to officially meet Mistress Keya for the first time.

She was a wide-eyed beauty, tall and womanly. Her dark skin was more like a deep, permanent tan than chocolate -- like someone had added enough cinnamon to the mix to lend the candy bar or the drink a hint of an orange hue. Her hair was as black as Lily's, though a bit shorter and wavier. It was barely reined in and kept behind her back by a few hair clips; it wasn't in a proper ponytail. She had pronounced cheekbones with the perfect amount of plumpness atop and around them, and her rich, dark lips were already in an easy smile, flashing some of her perfectly white teeth.

She was also completely naked, immediately showing us that she hid her muscles better than Mommy C, even though she was surely still college-graduate strong. Her breasts were smaller, and almost unnaturally round; her long, wet, dark-brown nipples, surrounded by large areolas, faced exactly forwards. If any breasts I'd seen to that point had deserved to have been called headlights, hers did. Down below, a well-cultivated black garden of thick, surprisingly straight pubic hair stood proudly above her smooth, darker-brown sex. It was almost an oval shape, except less tapered near her tiny, mostly-hidden clit hood.

That hint of wetness on her breasts did its magic, drawing my attention back again and again as I took in the sexy sight of her. I felt the hunger. I wanted milk. I swore I could smell it in the air.

"Lily, Jenny," she said warmly, "I'm Mistress Keya. I like 'Miss K,' just like how Mistress Connie likes 'Mommy.'" She held up a blue medical bag, and her smile got bigger. "She's told me so much about you. I can't wait to get started."

"Neither can I, Miss K," Lily said happily.

"How do you want me, Miss K?" I asked. Clearly, Lily was going to go first. The bum-checking rod was nice and cold, there in its bag, surrounded by either ice or ice packs.

"I'm pretty easygoing, usually," she replied. "If you're good girls, you can do almost anything you like. Today, though, you're both getting extra discipline spanks for the first time, so I want you to be on your knees in front of me while I'm sitting on the bed and taking care of your roommate. You should both watch each other take your discipline -- no touching yourselves, and no cumming. We'll get done quickly so you can both have your orgasms with each other -- or your one remaining one, Jenny." She winked at me.

"Yes, Miss K," I dutifully replied. I offered her a little smile. I was glad she'd enjoyed the show.

Everyone got situated quickly. We were already pros. Lily turned her head so I could see her eyes, but Miss K was wise to us.

"Look at the check and the discipline, Jenny," she said. "Same goes for Lily when it's her turn."

"Yes, Miss K," we both said. We reluctantly broke the special roommate connection. Lily turned her head the other way on the pillow so I wouldn't be tempted. It was very considerate of her.

The room's lights shifted from white to green. The setup in front of me became intensely sexual, and knowing I had to sit through it without touching myself at all sent a small shiver of anticipatory dread through me.

Miss K got the lubed, ice-cold rod ready. She didn't quite touch it to Lily's hole. "Okay, Lily. Relax and submit. Let your dorm Mistress check your ass. Good little college girls get their bums checked every day."

"Yes, Miss K."

Lily jumped a little when the rod touched her hidden fissure, then let the invader push a crescendoing, open-mouthed shout out of her. The shiny chrome rod went in deep -- deeper than the day before, I judged. That made it even hotter to watch. Even with one orgasm behind me, I was ramping up again in a hurry. Lily was so beautiful, and I loved her so much. Watching her get penetrated by a strong, dominant Mistress was a huge turn-on. The contrast of her snow-white skin against Miss K's burnt-cinnamon-and-chocolate body was deliciously stark. Their twin black manes were the third color in some tantalizing sexual dessert. The chrome rod itself was a decorative candy that was being pushed into the white powdered sugar as a topper.

"Thank you, Miss K!" Lily cried out, after she caught her breath.

"Tell me how it feels, Lily," Miss K commanded. Her voice was getting thick and a little raspy. She'd hid that rasp well up until that point.

"I feel completely dominated, Miss K," Lily answered. "It feels so good. It feels so sexual, too... but not sexual enough. I want more. I want to be fucked back there, Miss K. I want know what it's like to cum from my ass."

"Who do you want to fuck you back there?" she asked. "Be honest, Lily. It's okay."

"Jenny, Miss K!" she moaned out. "I want Jenny to fuck me in the ass!" I moaned, too. A surge of dominant sexual energy joined the submissive stuff already roiling inside of me.

"Good girl for being honest, Lily," she said, "and that's a wonderful thing to want. If you really want it, though, both of you have to be very good college girls this semester. Will you be good for the college, Lily?"

"I will, Miss K!" she promised, pushing the words loudly through the shudder of pleasure Miss K had rewarded her with.

"Good," Miss K said. "You can start right now. Grip the rod. Keep it in you while I give you your discipline spanks. Most of the time, Mistresses and Masters will tell you to relax your cheeks to show your submission, and so you get the full experience. Today, this is what I want to see. I want to see two hot, tight, cute little asses get spanked while they're impaled."

"Yes, Miss K," Lily said. She gripped her pillow tighter. I did the same to my own legs. I wanted to shuffle forward on my knees and be a part of what was happening. Even if I couldn't cum myself, I wanted to give somebody else pleasure.

"Six by tradition," Miss K stated. "Four from Challenge Yoga. One from Sexual Anatomy. That's very good, Lily! I'm proud of you. Good girl."

Lily shuddered again. "Thank you, Miss K," she said. I heard the hint of confusion. Extra discipline spanks and praise seemed an odd combination.

"Count and thank me for six," Miss K said. "After that, for the extra spanks, the appropriate response is more robust. It's, 'Thank you for helping me be a better college girl,' followed by the name of whoever's spanking you. Oh, in rare situations, you might be thanking a higher Mistress or Master who's coordinating. Don't worry too much about that right now. They'll let you know."

"Okay, Miss K," Lily said.

"I understand, too, Miss K," I added.

Miss K flashed me a quick look and a small nod. It didn't give me one of those automatic doses of pleasure, but it made me feel good.

"I just want to make sure you both know that these are discipline spanks, though, not punishment spanks. You're still good girls. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss K," Lily replied.

I wasn't so sure. Miss K picked up on my hesitation right away. "Go ahead, Jenny," she said.

"Sorry, Miss K," I said. "These spanks feel good. Getting more of them isn't bad at all. I always want to do well and be good, but I suppose I don't understand how more discipline spanks accomplishes anything."

"A most astute observation, Jenny," Miss K said, "but Lily's been gripping this bum-check rod for quite some time. Let's get her spanked, and then we'll revisit the subject."

"Yes, Miss K. Thank you, Miss K."

Miss K was a little more liberal with her spanking force than Mommy C had been, but I could tell right away that Lily was enjoying them far more than she was enduring them. She called out exactly the right words after each one -- or, more precisely, after each one pushed a sexual huff out of her petite body. The whole process turned me on even more. I started to squirm a little on my knees. I thought about being allowed to cum with the rod in my bum again, and despaired that that wouldn't happen.