School Daze Forever Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In perfect 'R&RU' fashion, regular lunch that day was the first time we all got a different meal. At the smaller cafeteria, our consistent group of twenty-four broke up into three tables of eight. We all got a little whiff, and some secondhand information, about seven other meals. They even came with informational cards. The college was very serious about it being an educational experience!

I got baked whitefish with scalloped potatoes and green beans. Lily got a crazy chili-and-chowder medley in four different small bowls: corn chowder, clam chowder, 'Southwest style' chili, and 'Oklahoma style' chili. She was shocked to discover pork in one chili bowl and beef in the other. That was quite the change from our first two lunches.

There honestly seemed no rhyme or reason to any of it, and that was the rhyme and reason. Under the blue light, we all casually memorized the sights, smells, fun facts, and main ingredients of eight meals. The sticking point was just what Fumiko had mentioned on our first day: everything was lowercase-g good. Nothing was gross; at worst, it elicited a shrug -- like the two chowders each did from Lily.

"They're fine," she said. "If I never ate them again, I wouldn't miss them."

"What if you had to eat them every day?" Suzie asked. She'd seemed mildly pleased with her roasted duck in raspberry sauce, plus garlic mashed potatoes and pan-seared asparagus.

Lily scrunched her nose and mouth to one side. "As long as I had milk and cum, I'd be fine, but if there were any other choice, I'd definitely try it at least once."

We all had the sense that that was about as close to 'bad' as it was going to get. At our table, only Annabelle seemed genuinely happy with her meal. She'd gotten pizza. I remembered pizza. I think I'd liked it. Seeing and smelling hers, I didn't feel envious or nostalgic. I was just happy that she was happy. I did notice, though, that her happiness seemed mixed together with 'old life' moments. That made me curious as to whether she truly liked it, or if she was just remembering having liked it before. It seemed impolite to ask. 'Old life' moments were treated a lot like farts at 'R&RU.' Meanwhile, I couldn't remember the last time I'd actually farted.

Cum Lunch's lesson was about multitasking. Each dummy came with a lube bottle attached. Mistresses walked down the two lines, observing our technique as we worked the cock, balls, anus, and prostate all at once. That left us with no free hands to touch ourselves. My irregular trickle of cum sharpened and focused my growing need; I wanted to be a good girl, though, so I balanced upward eye contact with brief periods of blue visualization. Time stretched out; occasional critiques got harder to process, and words of praise became double-edged swords. It was getting stranger and stranger to feel the sense of pride, accomplishment, and fulfillment-of-purpose that the cum imparted without the orgasm I knew I should've been earning. I very much wanted to graduate to the different dummies, like the ones from Sexual Anatomy class. I wanted to cum from cum. I also wanted to cum because I made a Master or Mistress cum, but no class or activity had yet touched upon that. Thus far, it had been a flitting spectre, summoned briefly by a Mistress before teasingly disapparating, never quite haunting or taunting me with my failures to catch it.

The college was merciful. Knowing that some of us -- or maybe all of us, for all I knew -- had multiple blue classes in a row, it gave us a few minutes under the green light to masturbate ourselves to a single orgasm. I kept my lips around the fake cock while I furiously rubbed my clitty; them, my tongue, and my throat were for sex, even if they couldn't drive me to orgasm by themselves. The cum in my tummy heightened and sharpened every pleasure, and it let me stretch that one climax out inside of my own mind, even though, in reality, it only lasted about thirty seconds. My longer, rippled anal plug was almost too much as my body tried to squeeze it to death over and over again. As I was learning, though, 'almost too much' was pretty close to perfect.

After that, we washed up and got ready for our afternoon. I was extremely curious about all three classes to come, but I already suspected the college had opted to save the best for last. Introductory Sexual Role Play dangled that next bit of green light, and hazy memories of hours spent watching naughty movies with Mistress Vivienne blended together with the creative tasks I'd already undertaken -- mostly with Lily, but also with Catherine, when we'd acted all sexy for two dummies that we'd pretended were Masters.

In other words, I wondered if I was about to discover something else that I could be good at, or maybe already was. I really hoped so. I loved being a college girl, but what girl doesn't dream of becoming a movie star?