School Daze Forever Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SMACK!

"Eleven! Thank you for helping me be a better college girl, Miss K."

"You're very welcome, Lily," Miss K said, "and you took your bum check and your spanking like a good little girl. Good girl."

"Thank you, Miss K," she replied, sighing happily.

"Go ahead and squeeze out." The rod withdrew slowly from Lily's bum, and Miss K set it aside on the bed. "Okay! Position swaps! Quick, quick!"

Lily crawled a bit, unsteady from the sudden anal emptiness. I rushed forwards to take her place; Miss K smiled at my eagerness. When Lily was on her knees in front of us, Miss K rubbed my back, groped my ass, and did her best to help me understand.

"You've figured out that punishment spanks aren't really punishment," she stated, rather than asked. "They're penance. They're the path to forgiveness."

"Yes, Miss K," we both replied.

"Well, discipline spanks are much the same. They're a way for the college to remind you that it's always watching, that it cares about your performance, and that it's always there to keep you on the right path. Sometimes you need forceful nudges, but most of the time you just need gentle ones. It's guardrails. It's an accounting, too. The college knows; the girl knows; they each know the other knows. No secrets, no surprises."

"Thank you, Miss K," I said, lying naked and vulnerable across her equally-naked lap. "I think that helps."

She gave my ass a playful squeeze. "Now here's a little inside scoop."

My ears perked up.

"Lots of Mistresses and Masters love spanking their college girls and college graduates. We want all of you girls to be very accustomed to it, and even to enjoy it. It's important you know that they can be anything from sexy, to loving, to pretend-punishment, to real punishment -- and it's equally important that you always know which of those they are. You'll get practice in your acting classes to deal with those pretend-punishment ones properly."

"That makes sense, Miss K," I said. "Thank you."

"Lily?"

"Yes, Miss K," she said. "Thank you, Miss K."

"Excellent. Okay, Jenny, relax and submit. Let your dorm Mistress check your ass. Good little college girls get their bums checked every day."

Knowing that Lily was watching and listening intently, I resisted the urge to call out my total submission. Instead, I kept it simple. "Yes, Miss K. Thank you, Miss K."

The rod was warm and slick, and it went in deep. It hit new spots -- incredible spots. In just two days, I'd experienced an awful lot of 'hurts so good' sex and orgasms. The deep anal penetration was slightly different, because it didn't hurt at all. Instead, the best way to describe it was 'so wrong it's right.' One tiny part of my body was telling me that a firm, cock-like object didn't belong back there -- especially not going in, rather than coming out, and double-especially not so deep. A much larger, louder, hornier part was shouting out its bratty, sarcastic, horny agreement: that's right; it doesn't, genius, and that's one of the reasons why it's so fucking good that we want to fucking cum from it!

"Oh!" I cried out. "Oh, god, Miss K!" It still wasn't enough to cum, because I wasn't getting properly fucked. It was so close. I was so close.

"Don't cum, Jenny," she warned me.

I whimpered and moaned. My core heated up, then my whole body. I started shaking a little. I gripped the pillow tightly; then I turned my head and I bit into it. That's a thing people say about hard sex, and especially anal sex: "she bit the pillow." How appropriate it was that my beautiful, healthy, sexually-sensitized college-girl body had to bite the pillow for exactly the opposite reason: because it was just too good.

"Tell me how it feels," Miss K insisted.

I completely forgot about pretending to be more dominant for Lily. "It's so wrong it's right, Miss K," I groaned out. "Being owned is so wrong it's right, and that's the center of it, right there, deep in my ass. I need to be owned more! I need to be fucked more! I need to cum from my ass like a bitch, Miss K! Make me your anal slave! Make me the college's butt slave! Please!"

"No!" she said loudly. "No cumming! Jesus Christ that's fucking hot, Jenny, but you're not allowed! Okay, we need to speed this up, girls. I need your mouths on me, and I need to cum. Jenny, you got four extra spanks from Challenge Yoga, and that's it. Ten total. Very good. Good girl. Hold the rod and get ready." The words rushed out of her. Given her honesty, there was no need for her tone to betray her spiking desire, but it would have. I was so hot myself that I couldn't even tell where my heat ended and Miss K's began. I was horny enough that her praise hit me like a sexual blowtorch inching closer to my body.

Her spanks were aggressive; I liked the impacts just fine, but they also made the rod vibrate. It was still so deep inside of me, and it was just brushing up against a secret anal spot above all others. I felt that that spot was big inside of me -- so big that it existed somewhere on the other side, too, deep in my pussy. I could've sworn I felt it reaching out with swelling, throbbing tendrils of hot, bubbling milk to link up to my G-spot, and then my clitty. I didn't think it was going to stop reaching, either. It wanted to be the center of my sexual universe. It wanted its own shortcut to every other fun place in my body. It already had one to my brain: my spine. Miss K's spanks shot up through it, turning the sexual huffs each one pushed out of me into strained, goblinish grunts.

If only I'd been allowed to get properly ass fucked and cum from it, I would have wanted all of those new connections to form. As it was, I was willing my horny body to be patient. I squeezed my eyes shut, envisioned blue light, and tried to utter the right post-spank words every time. It pushed my ability to multitask to its limit.

SMACK!

"Ten! Thank you for helping me become a better college girl, Miss K!"

"Of course, Jenny," she heaved. "Good girl. Good girl. Squeeze it out."

I did, shivering and shaking with emotional pleasure that only inflamed my arousal further; she went fast, and I didn't blame her. The sooner we serviced her, and the sooner she fed us, the sooner we could go back to making each other cum. Moving things along benefited everyone.

"Get up," she said. "Everybody on the bed. I'm on my side. Lily, pussy. Jenny, ass. Worship your dorm Mistress. Make me cum twice, then you both get your milk."

"Yes, Miss K!" we both practically yelled. Miss K managed to maintain some sense of decorum as she slid up the bed and rolled to her side. Lily and I did not. We scrambled to get into place, and once we were, we were wriggly masses down below, torn between wanting all the physical contact and not wanting to worsen our aching, throbbing, mutual need.

"Only tongues penetrate," Miss K said, "but boy, can they. Jenny, you can move my cheeks around to get access."

"Yes, Miss K," we both replied again, and then it was off to the races. Miss K's special, puffy ring was very small, barely deviating her dark-brown asshole's shape from a classic pucker. Sensing her peaking arousal, I attacked it with aplomb; I think Lily had the same idea around front. We both latched on, sucked, and tongue-lashed in tandem, making all sorts of sexy, sloppy, submissive noises. I kept Miss K's top cheek spread, and rested part of my face on the lower one. I worked my jaw like I was aggressively making out with someone, and I kept adding pressure to her ring, knowing I'd soon break through. My other arm stretched out, and I tickled her back with my fingertips. I felt her shiver from the contact. Then it was all groans and grunts from our Mistress, plus submissive, needy moans from us.

When I Frenched her beautiful asshole, she came for the first time. She bucked and spasmed, and we hung on. "Fuck!" she grunted. Her arms came down violently -- to Lily's head, I assumed -- and she humped like mad into my submissive roommate's face. I tangled myself up with Miss K's body to try to keep my face buried in her steamy crack.

Lily hummed until she ran out of breath; Miss K's arms went limp and she stopped humping. Lily gasped for air. Then I heard soft kissing noises, and each one was quickly followed by a giddy little vibration in Miss K's body.

"Oh, you little imp," she said, "but it feels good. Just stay away from the clit for a while, baby girl."

"Yes, Miss K."

I took the opportunity to visualize more blue light, keeping myself on the good side of the line. I didn't want to rely on the milk inside of me curdling in warning. I didn't want to yell at myself that I was a 'bully toad.' I wanted to be a good girl all on my own. Then again, I also wanted to ride the line. I wanted to be on a hair trigger when Miss K's delicious milk hit my tongue, and still on it when Lily and I were alone again.

"Jenny," our dorm Mistress exhaled, "you just do your thing back there. Lily, give me about a minute. Then get back to my button. Add extra-light grazes with your teeth."

"Yes, Miss K," Lily replied. I heard the need in her voice, and it spiked my own. I worked even harder to multitask, keeping my eyes shut tight. I still wasn't skilled enough to ignore colored light pouring in through my eyeballs and into my brain.

I began experimenting with hand positions on Miss K's big, well-built bubble of an ass cheek. I had to apply enough pressure to keep it spread, but tried tickling in different places by flexing my fingers quickly. It was my thumb that found a sweet spot for her, down the cheek and closer to her crack. Her deep groan pushed pride and satisfaction into my chest. I worked that spot while I continued worshiping her asshole. I felt it when Lily used her teeth for the first time. I felt it again when Miss K ramped up.

"Unnnh!" she grunted as she came, unable to make a word. Her second climax made her muscles tense up hard, and for a long time. The shudders built up, conquering her endurance. She relaxed suddenly, all at once, then tensed up one more time; her pucker almost got away from me again.

"Okay," she exhaled. "Okay. Okay. Stop it. Good girls. Stop it. Let me sit up. Get any pillows you want. Snuggle in. Don't be afraid to pull and tug a little to get a better angle. I can handle it."

"Yes, Miss K," we replied, and did everything in our power to get her ready to feed us.

Just as she'd suggested, we needed to tug her straight-ahead breasts and nipples to either side so we could relax into our own pillows. She grunted a bit, but then seemed fine. My and Lily's hands found each other on her lap and clasped together. The rise and fall of our dorm Mistress' warm abdomen reinforced the soothing, tidal nature of our feeding. Miss K's hand started petting my blonde hair; I hadn't put it up in a ponytail yet, so it tickled me as Miss K tickled it.

"Give me your eyes, you two," she said, already feeling the sexual pleasure from our suckling, "just for a little while. Bond with me. I'm your Mommy, too."

I opened my eyes; the green light flooded in. I whimpered as my arousal peaked. I looked for solace in Miss K's shiny, light-brown eyes. She was giving us several moments of attention each before switching off, and every time she came back to me, I felt a fresh wave of suckling emotion: my dependence, her care, and the love and safety they combined to create. They flowed into me with her milk; that milk combined with Mommy C's, Mistress Vivienne's, and probably a blend from several happy cow girls, all of which I'd already absorbed and made my own -- or perhaps it's better to say that their milk had made my body, mind, heart and soul theirs. It's a nice thought, isn't it?

Miss K came again, and I could tell it was centered in her breasts and nipples. She came from feeding us; it was a long, gentle, rolling climax. When her head tilted back and her eyelids fluttered, I let mine close, and found the blue light again. The milk had already smoothed out all my arousal's harsh edges; all I needed to do was keep its cycling peaks down below that danger line.

"Okay, girls," she said softly. "That's breakfast. Good girls. Time to start the rest of your day."

"Yes, Miss K," we both answered a little dreamily. I didn't need to sleep again, but I was in a bit of a haze. It was very nice.

"Go wash your mouths again," she said. "I want to kiss you both goodbye."

"Yes, Miss K."

I filed away the tiny sexual detail so that I could better serve her in the future. She wasn't a huge fan of tasting herself. That was okay with me. Everyone was different.

The green light faded back into white. My inner milk stopped bubbling and cooled down a little. We floated to the bathroom, and got woken up a little bit more by the minty toothpaste and mouthwash. When we got back, Miss K was standing right next to the bed, the bag and the rod still on the mattress.

Lily went first, slipping comfortably into the taller woman's naked embrace. "Have a great day, Lily," Miss K said. "Give me a kiss."

"Yes, Miss K." The two of them came together as lovers with an open-mouthed, full-tongue kiss. Miss K wasn't shy about groping my snow-white roommate. My hands strayed to my pussy and titty on instinct. Without the green light flooding my brain, I wasn't scared of cumming before Miss K left. I teased myself lightly, keeping myself right on the edge.

Soon, it was my turn. "You, too, Jenny. Have a wonderful day today. Come kiss me goodbye."

"Yes, Miss K."

I took Lily's place in Miss K's strong embrace, and accepted her as the dominant partner in a slow, passionate, romantic kiss. I felt Lily watching us; I knew she was teasing herself. That, and Miss K's wandering hands, kept me right where I needed to be.

We finished our kiss, and she let me go. I backed off; she turned and retrieved her bag and rod. "Okay, you two," she said. "Have fun. You've got some time left before you need to get going."

"Thank you, Miss K," Lily said. "Have a good day, too."

"Yes," I said. "Thank you, Miss K."

She departed with a smile, a wave, and a little wink. As soon as the door closed, Lily and I were both vibrating. We didn't even come together; we knew we needed a plan.

"Plugs," I said simply. "Whichever ones you want. Lube mine and come stick it in. I'll be ready for it. Just do it. I'm so close."

"Yes, Jenny." She raced into the closet. I moved to the bed, bent over, spread my legs, and braced myself with only one hand. The other found my pussy and clit and started lightly teasing. I inched towards the precipice until I could practically see the little death below me, calling out for me to fall into it.

Lily walking up behind me practically did it. She was a good girl for me. She didn't hesitate or ask any more questions. She just gripped my cheek, spread it, and pushed that roommate's-choice anal plug on home. My wet fingers whisked my clit; I came with Lily anally penetrating me from behind. It felt like cheating, but my milk didn't sour. I'd found a tiny loophole, and I'd pushed an orgasm right through it.

My asshole twitched and sang. Pulses ping-ponged from it to my throbbing clitty. I spasmed so hard that Lily had to fight with me to finish her assigned task, and it was a fight I loved losing. The deeper the plug went, the more it prolonged my orgasm, and Lily had chosen a very long one with a very fun shape. My arm buckled; my upper half collapsed onto the bed.

"Yes," I hissed out, and I let myself flop like a fish half out of water. It was a dirty, naughty orgasm. I was a little bit of a bad girl. I was a little bit of a sneaky backdoor slut. The fresh milk in my tummy combined with those thoughts and brought a dumb grin to my face. Milk-drunk climaxes were special. They were smoother, but the waves could be so much higher and lower while they ran their course.

Lily's voice was desperate behind me. "Can I, Jenny?"

"Do you want your plug first?"

"I can't wait."

"Then yes, you may, Lily. Worship my feet."

"Yes, Jenny!"

I couldn't summon a mental image of what she did back there -- how she negotiated the objects of her obsession and her own furious masturbation session. I just relaxed into the varied sensations and practiced my visualization. I found the pleasant equilibrium that would carry me to whatever the green part of our Naked Yoga class would entail. Lily came loudly with my right foot in her hand and its toes in her mouth. After that, she took a break, then obediently crawled across my lap. Two identical plugs and the lube were waiting for me on the bed.

"Are you going to spank me, Jenny?" she asked in a vulnerable, childish voice, distracting me from the unexpected extra toy.

I caressed her everywhere I could reach, from the top of her head to the backs of her knees, like I was planing a piece of wood perfectly smooth. I luxuriated in the feel of her skin and her hair. I asserted my claim by tickling and grabbing wherever and whenever I wanted.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered. "You're my snow angel. I just don't know if I can do it, hunny-bun."

"It's completely up to you, Jenny," she said. "You know what's best." She relaxed completely beneath my wandering hands. I felt her complete trust in me. It warmed my milky heart and made me smile.

"I do," I said, even though it was really the college that did. "I think you need your bum checked one more time."

Lily nodded into the pillow. "I do."

"Spread your legs a little and arch your back. Give me your hidden hole."

"Yes, Jenny," she answered, and shifted around to present to me.

I took the lube and generously coated my whole middle finger. I remembered some of the naughty movies Mistress Vivienne and I had watched over the summer.

"Nurse Jenny's going to give you your rectal exam, Lily," I said. "Be a good patient. This is for your health."

"Yes, Nurse Jenny," she said. Her voice had shifted, telegraphing pretend-embarrassment and pretend-resignation; she was feeling the fantasy.

I found her crinkled fissure upon the exposed plain of her crack. I extended and straightened my finger fully, bending all my others so it would slide in as far as possible. It was a little bum-checking rod.

"Relax and submit, Lily," I said, "and don't be afraid to enjoy it. Everything here is confidential. Nobody else has to know you're a dirty little girl who loves it up the bum. That can be our little secret... as long as you keep coming back for regular checkups."

"Oh my god, Nurse Jenny," she said. "May I please lift up? May I please touch my pussy?"

"Aw," I said, "you mean you're going to have your last orgasm this way? You don't want your surprise?"

Her body tensed. I could practically hear her gears turning. "Okay," she whispered, and held still.

I wiggled my fingertip just a bit when it touched her fissure. When I felt her relax, I slid it all the way in, down to the knuckle that joined it to my palm. It pushed a groan out of her; it was less forceful than the one the official, ice-cold bum-checking rod had elicited, but it was happier and even more erotic.

"That's me," I told her. "I'm inside of you."

Her hips started moving. I stilled them with a cautionary hand on the small of her back. "Shhhh," I said. "We can't fuck back there yet. I can only check you and prep you. Don't worry, Lily. You're being a good girl. That means you'll get your surprise. First, though, you have to tell me how it feels."

She groaned again. "It feels right, Nurse Jenny," she said. "There's nothing wrong about it. You're in me. That's where you belong. That's what I'm for. Jenny, I love you so much -- Nurse Jenny."

She corrected herself there at the end. I reached down to her perfect ass cheek. "One tap," I said, then barely hit her taut, bubbly flesh with my fingertips. "All better. Squeeze out."