School Daze Forever Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Nurse Jenny."

I withdrew my finger very slowly, relishing the pressure she exerted all around it. Next came the plug, and the renewed question of why there were two. On sight, I knew they were very different from the one buried inside of my own ass. They were purple silicone, lightweight and quite short. They were also identical to each other, so I just picked one.

Lily read my mind. "Naked Yoga," she said. "I think we probably want smaller ones. I gave you a big one because it seemed like you needed it. You might want to switch."

I coated the plug with fresh lube and brought it to her warmed-up crack-within-a-crack. "That was very smart, Lily," I said. "It was exactly the plug I needed just then. Good girl."

"Thank you, Nurse Jenny," she said. "I'm so happy when I know how to make you happy."

The plug went in easily, stretching her far less than what we both knew her asshole could take. She still released one more cute, sexual huff. I gave her back and butt a few more quick rubs and pats, then urged her up.

"I think I will take the matching one," I said, "though I might bring a bigger one for the rest of the day."

Lily smiled. "My anal girl."

"Help me?" I asked. "Quickly, though, because you need your surprise."

Her eyes brightened. I assumed a bent-over position on the bed, and luxuriated in my roommate's loving attention. The old plug felt great coming out; the new, much smaller one was a little bit of a disappointment, even when Lily got it settled in just right. Still, it had that special message on its base and embossed around its body. It also made us plug twins. All of that was very nice, and made me quite content.

I straightened up, turned around, and seized my snow angel. She was getting used to being claimed like that, so there was no startling or tensing up. She just accepted her role as the submissive partner in the embrace. I found her eyes, bit my lip aggressively, and tried to look like a predator again. I slipped one hand back around and found her pussy. I gripped it hard. Her eyes widened in surprise.

"Get down on the floor, on your back, bun-bun," I said. "Splay out for me and masturbate yourself like the sexy little freak you are."

She didn't understand yet, but she trusted me completely. "Yes, Jenny," she said with a nod. I released her, and she got into position.

I let her put on a little show for me before I started the main event. I walked all around her, and I felt her eyes following my feet. She was a smart girl; I knew I wasn't going to be able to completely surprise her. Once I felt that she was close to the edge, I took my first position. I lifted one of my feet up and moved it towards her pussy. My balance was excellent, and I was glad for that. Between it, my flexibility, and my strength, I was able to taunt and tease my supinely submissive roommate with my foot almost as easily as I could've with my hand.

"How does that song go?" I mused to myself. "'These boots are made for walking?' Well, I prefer skin on skin, myself. How about you, Lily?"

"Yes!" she groaned. She kept her frigging hand high, just brushing her clit. She wanted to be ready if I went all the way. Her other hand was massaging one of her turgid, candy-pink nipples. The look on her face was already halfway orgasmic. She could hardly believe what was happening to her, and had no idea when would be the best time to cum. I'll confess I felt a little bit of wicked glee knowing that I'd engendered that sexy confusion in her. She'd get her fun and her orgasm no matter what, so I didn't feel bad for playing.

I moved my foot ever-closer to her hidden tulip. I brushed against it lightly with my big toe, tracing it up and down her dark, vertical crevice with fine dexterity.

"Oh my god," she whispered hotly. "Oh my god." Her neck was strained so she could watch me. Her blue eyes were laser focused on my foot.

I brought my toe slightly higher, dangerously close to her clit. She moved her hand away to make sure I had full access. All of my leg and core muscles were pleasantly warm; it was like they were especially happy to help me with a physical challenge if it had a sexual bent. I shifted the toe until it was a hair's breadth away from her swollen love button. Then I wiggled it. I felt the merest hint of actual contact.

Lily cried out, open-mouthed. Both of her hands were at her perky titties, trading off rapidly between squeezing the whole mounds and roughly milking the nipples. She still hadn't cum, though. I could tell. She didn't want the experience to end.

I smiled down at her. Her eyes were struggling to refocus. "Well," I said, "I'm still not sure exactly what I'm going to do with you. Let's cover all the bases, though. Let's get me nice and wet."

I moved my foot away and gave myself some time with both of them firmly on the carpeted floor. I walked around my roommate to get a better position, then lifted that same foot and big toe up, over, and then down onto her face. Her eyes widened fully. They sent a hot lightning bolt through me.

"You can cum like you usually do, my little foot-freak," I said. "Suck me in and frig yourself. But there's always a chance I might head back down to that other hole if you hold out."

I didn't know if she'd restrain herself from cumming, but the rest of her discipline was gone. I lowered my foot until I was practically stepping on her face, and she started licking and sucking it for all she was worth. Her hands even came up off her pretty titties to massage it. It felt great, but I tried to hide my pleasure from her. She seemed to love the idea that she was a freak, and that I was doing her a huge favor by indulging her.

"Wow," I said sarcastically. "You haven't cum yet? Maybe I underestimated you -- or maybe you just don't love my feet enough."

"No!" she shouted, her sucking mouth flying off of my toes. "I love them, Jenny! I love them! They're my favorite! I'm just trying to be good for you!" She began kissing my foot desperately, and giving it the massage to end all massages. She kept her eyes wide open, unsure of whether to use them to show reverence to me, or to my dominant appendage.

I let her worship and fret for another minute or so. "Well," I said, "you are doing a pretty good job lubing me up. Okay, Lily. I suppose I could do the dirty, nasty thing for you. You're a freak, but you're a very obedient freak. You know your place. You know you have to work hard and earn things."

I removed my foot from her face; given my promise, she let it go readily. I began walking back around to her pussy, but paused almost immediately. I turned, and considered the rest of her body.

Experimentally, I lifted my other foot. I found her side with my toes and wiggled them. She bucked and spasmed. "Oh, that tickles!" she cried.

That brought another smile to my face, but I clamped down on it. "Hold still," I said sternly. I removed my foot.

"Yes, Jenny," she said, and got back into position.

I lifted that same foot again. I saw her tense up. I moved it over to her closest titty. Her hand slid away from it, granting me access. I lowered it down, and thought about whether I could grip her nipple with my toes. As soon as I decided to give it a try, it was like my body learned how to do it all on its own. I caught the turgid nub as I scissored my biggest and next toe, then tugged upward as I squeezed.

"Oh!" Lily exclaimed. "Oh, wow. That's so weird."

"Aw," I said. "Your titties don't like me?"

"No!" she shouted again. "I love it! It was just new. Please, Jenny. I love you. I love all of you. My whole body is yours. Step on me. Crush me. Push on my bladder and force me to piss myself. Tickle me to death. I'll love every second of it."

I found her eyes and relished the connection again; her desperation made it more intense. I gave her another wicked smile. "Fuck you?"

Her whole body writhed and flushed. "Yes!" she groaned out slowly, stretching the word into a hiss.

I knew we were cutting things close on time. I decided that a little fast-forwarding wouldn't hurt the fantasy too much. I released her nipple, regained my footing, then quickly made my way back to the ideal toe-fucking-pussy position between her spread legs.

"Hope you're ready, Lily," I said, trying to smooth out the newer, faster pace. "Here it comes."

My nimble body served me well one more time. The big toe of my first foot -- the one Lily had dutifully worshiped -- found her slightly spread white-and-pink tulip. By feel, I located the entrance, applying some pressure until I got a sense of where I could properly penetrate.

"I'm going inside of you," I said. "This is me. This is my pretty little foot that you can't get enough of. It's going into your perverted little pussy. Are you going to cum with my foot inside of your pussy, Lily?"

"Yes!" she cried. Her free hand raced to her clitty. I pushed in; she welcomed me with her silky, soaking-wet inner fire. I shifted my hips, leg, and ankle around, trying to see if I could fit any more inside. It turned out I could -- not much, but enough so I could feel the difference. I was willing to bet Lily could, too.

My roommate got deathly quiet; her furious self-abuse was the loudest noise in the room for a moment, and then that, too, suddenly ended. I felt her cum hard. I tensed my muscles, bracing myself, trying to anticipate what her spasming body might do to mine through our new, literal connection. I was right to be worried, though I should've been more concerned about her pussy than my own balance. She bucked her hips and slammed her ass back onto the carpet one, two, three times, and I danced and hopped to barely follow them. She pushed violently into her own body with her fingertips near her clitty. She squeezed her titty over and over, trying and failing to match the orgasmic rhythm that was too fast, and then too erratic.

"Fuck!" she finally exclaimed. It was half a shout, and half crying -- not a cry, but crying. "Jenny, fuck! I love you! Fuck! I'm a fucking freak. Fuck! Yes! I love you! Oh my god!"

She kept going like that; I was finally confident enough to remove my toes from her still-quivering pussy. They were utterly soaked. The room's air felt cold against them.

It became clear to me after another few moments that she needed time to recover -- more so emotionally than physically. I walked around to her side and eased myself down, cuddling in next to her. She turned her head and accepted my many kisses, but I could tell she needed to unload on me.

"I can't handle it," she said. Tears flowed freely. "You're too good. It's too good. I can't understand it. I don't know what to do with it. I love you too much. I'm too grateful. I don't deserve you."

"But you're mine, bun-bun," I said, gathering her up there on the floor. "I claimed you because I want you. Right?"

"But I'm so scared, Jenny," she said. "You'll throw me away. You'll figure it out."

I pulled her in tightly. I didn't resist my urges that time; I hugged her with a death grip. She was a college girl, like me. Her body was strong. It didn't matter that she was petite, or that she looked fragile. She could take it. I made her take it. I made her feel the full force of my love -- newly dominant and possessive, because I thought that's what she needed.

"You're mine," I seethed into her ear. "It's not your choice anymore, sticky-bun. Give up control. Be owned. Be property. I'd no sooner throw you away than the college would. We both want you. We both love you. We both have you."

I found her neck and kissed her hard there. That wasn't enough. I started to bite and suck. I wasn't gentle. She didn't resist at all. She simply recognized the intensity of the act, and accepted it. I found a few different places across her neck, throat, and collarbone to leave my marks. Soon, she was hugging me as tightly as I was hugging her.

"I'll try," she whispered. "I'll try to let go."

"Good girl," I whispered back.

"Jenny?"

"Yes, bun-bun?"

"Would you collar me? Leash me?"

"I'll ask somebody today if it's okay."

"Thank you. I think it would make me feel better. Also... I want to do that for you all the time, but I think maybe during the day we shouldn't. We have to be fair to the other girls."

I understood what she meant, and I remembered how reluctant Miss K had been to taste my piss in either Lily's mouth or my own. "That's smart, bun-bun," I said. "I think that's a good compromise. You're absolutely right that we need to respect our sisters and Mistresses."

She nodded into me, then released a deep sigh. Our embrace loosened just enough so that we weren't straining our muscles.

"We're probably going to be late," she said.

"... Fuck!"

Spurred by the sudden fear of being 'bully toads,' we raced around the room, checking the time as we went. It wasn't looking good. We packed our daily supplies in record time; Lily hadn't chuted my original plug, so it became my rest-of-day plug by default. We slapped on socks and shoes and stuffed a random summer dress each into our respective bags. We ran, almost-naked, to Naked Yoga -- and when I say we ran, I mean that we college-girl ran. My body was more than up to it -- except, perhaps for my completely unsupported titties. By the time we got to the gym complex, they were a little sore. The rest of me was simply warm and a little giddy. My heart was a steady workhorse, and my lungs were calmly taking in extra air to compensate for the effort that had lasted a solid three minutes once we'd burst out of the dorm's main entrance. My asshole did feel a little strange. I was very glad I'd switched to the smaller plug.

Mistress Dani was just about to walk inside. There was nary another college girl in sight. "Perfect timing," she said serenely, without even turning back around. "Nothing wrong with a little cardio. Good for the glutes. Make sure you get that hair up, though, girls."

"Yes, Mistress," we both breathed out. We followed her inside, taking in the back side of her supremely athletic body as we did. I slid my backpack off my naked body in a smooth motion and started fishing around for a hair band. I found two, and handed one to Lily.

"Thanks, Jenny," she said. "You're the best."

Despite the fact that we'd avoided being 'bully toads' by less than thirty seconds -- and mostly because of the sexy surprise that I'd cooked up for her -- just then I did feel that way. I felt like the best roommate ever. Better than that, I felt genuinely appreciated for it.

I had faith that Lily would discover her own path to that same contentment. I would help her, and the college would help both of us.

*******

Naked Yoga was, in a word, awesome.

I definitely learned something about Mistress Dani: she loved spanking college girls. Naked Yoga wasn't Challenge Yoga, though. The threat of red lights and harsh punishments was distant and abstract. Being a good girl for her was very easy that day. For the first part of the class, under blue lights, we studied and practiced yoga with no distractions. We were naked, of course, and caught eyefuls of our strong, bendy classmates constantly. Our arousal built up in our hidden places, but it was well suppressed. Mistress Dani was our head priestess, and taught us the art of athletic self-worship while soothing background music softly played through the room's hidden speakers. Whether that art was ancient and spiritual, or something invented by a random person in the 20th century, made no difference to me. It was good exercise -- relaxing, centering, and fun.

Mistress' proclivity for spanking revealed itself during the second part of the class, when blue lights and green lights became a tag team. The incense switched over from a brisk, dry, focusing blend to that decidedly aphrodisiac one from the previous day. First, we were partnered up; I was paired with Jacqueline, the slim, dark-skinned girl with a tiny butt who'd taken five punishment spanks during Challenge Yoga. Her friendly face was timelessly both daughter and mother, accentuated by thicker eyebrows than what I was used to. I could picture her welcoming friends and family alike into her warm home, her casually generous attitude the same whether she was offering food, company, sex, or all three. Her delicious titties were large on her frame, but probably not much bigger than mine. Her dark areloas were much bigger, but in their center rested nipples that could've been mine's twins, aside from their color. They were delightful, oversized eraser tips, perfect for nipping, nibbling, tongue-flicking, and suckling. Like mine, they jutted out a little regardless of how aroused she was -- though of course I'd get to see, feel, and taste them at full size and hardness for the next hour.

The class became a series of games with no real losers. One of us would strike a medium-challenge pose; under blue light, the other would spot us and critique us, but then the light would shift, and they'd insidiously, sexily attack us. They'd pretend poorly to still be our spotters, but would take every liberty they possibly could. The poses had very clearly been chosen to keep at least one of our fun places dangerously exposed for long stretches -- pun very much intended!

Mistress Dani would make the rounds, giving girls isolated, barehanded discipline swats for any deviations, and a series of them after they broke down in orgasm -- or even during, sometimes, if she was in the neighborhood. She spanked us a lot, but nary a 'bully toad' escaped her lips. Indeed, she was quite generous with her praise, especially after delivering a spank and watching us struggle to correct ourselves. I think she liked the way our shudders of pleasure added to our sexy challenges, and even made us fail them sometimes. Then she could spank us some more, right then and there, while our partner watched and not-so-subtly played with themselves.

By the last leg of class, the yoga pretense was in tatters. We were engaged in tantric, girl-on-girl sex with each other; the only rule was that at least one of us in the pair had to be in some stretchy, exaggerated pose. Hands and fingers were leveraged more than tongues, but I still got plenty of tastes of Jacqueline's titties and pussy. We gave each other half a dozen orgasms apiece over the course of an hour, and must have taken three times that many fun, sexy spanks from Mistress Dani along the way. I have to give our Mistress her due: her only break in character was the twitch of a satisfied smile here and there. Otherwise, she was ever the serene yoga goddess.

Jacqueline and Penny got chosen to shower with her. The rest of us went into the group showers, and the vibe there was happy, chatty afterglow.

"I'd do that every day," Mary-Beth said, and a murmur of agreement reverberated through the showers. In truth, that echo never really stopped. It was never long before another girl said something simple, obvious, and extremely agreeable to all of us.

Case in point: "Special roommate yoga sessions before lights out," Remy said. "I think it's okay we get paired up with other girls during the classes. I love you, Yvette, but it would be selfish not to share you. College girls all love each other." The murmur redoubled at that.

"I love you, too, Remy!" Yvette replied happily, enjoying her roommate's soapy hands slip-sliding all over her freckled back and butt. "But you're right: I love all you girls. You're all such great sources of inspiration, too. All of us have different quirks and fun ideas, and it's exciting to bring some of them back to the dorm room."

"Yeah, last night in the showers was pretty inspiring," Remy said, glancing over at me and Lily. I caught it, and flashed her both a smile and an inquisitive look. She got very sly, and I couldn't quite tell if she'd peed on Yvette, vice-versa, or maybe both.