School for Scandal: Diamond's Day 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

"I want to fuck it with my tongue!" So excited that she had to reach in and rub her own clit between two finger-tips, Candi didn't miss how her words made Ian thump out another hefty blast of precum that rose up into the air before coming back down to splat onto Diamond's ass.

"Do you?" Keeping her eyebrow cocked as she let her tongue slide up from where her boyfriend's dong disappeared in between Diamond's cheeks up to less than ten inches from its base, Laura stopped tracing her way along its thick, bulging veins at that point and instead rose to her feet.

"Kinky fucking slut," Laura said as she bent forwards and spread her cheeks to expose her anus, "Is this what you want?"

"Fuck yeah it is," Candi too got on her feet.

"This just in," Sanddy's reporting was not quite back to gonzo levels yet, but she was definitely enjoying herself, "Freshly turned eighteen-year old slut embarks on incestuous love affair with her sister's whorish ass!"

"You just gonna stand there, slut?" Challenging her sister further, Laura moved away from the main group a couple of paces.

"Laura, you sexy fucking whore," Candi too was moving now, her and her sister together projecting the air of two big cats sizing each other up as they circled each other, each huge-titted bimbo flaunting her naked, firm body in all its staggering glory, "I'm gonna make you go off like a god damn fountain."

"Will one of you big-dicked bastards stop teasing me and shove your cock into this nasty American bimbo's ass!" Much like Candi a few moments earlier, Diamond had reached the point where her lust couldn't be held back any longer.

"Just one?" With his cockhead still trapped between the halves of Diamond's booty, Charles thrust out his left leg and swivelled on his hip until the business-end of his fuckmast would have been head to head with Ian's if not for the latter abandoning his position to stand a few paces away. His position was quickly taken by Robert.

"Slut," Robert growled, "We're gonna fuck the shit out of you."

"Promises, promises, stud!" Diamond immediately fired back.

"Those fucking anal whores..." When Ian spoke, it was a dreamy and distracted tone. The reason for this was that he was following what Laura and Candi were now up to.

"Yes! Fucking do it, you slut!" Laura was back to standing slightly leaned forwards, her hands clutching her cheeks and her face a mask of lust as Candi sat on her knees behind her, face buried inside her anal cleavage and her tongue feverishly dancing round and inside Laura's still distended sphincter, "Make me squirt!"

"Harder!" Laura screamed and thrust her ass tighter against Candi's face.

"Fucking whores..." Ian said again, in the same dreamy manner, just before his cock experienced its most powerful tremor since Candi had arrived that day.

"YES!" It was a good thing that Laura was such a specimen of fitness perfection -- her stomach, arms and legs all blessed with smooth and fine but powerful muscles -- or else she'd been in danger of falling forwards from the weight of her huge, round knockers as she now started heaving herself up and down on her hips, the stiletto-heels of her stripper sandals stabbing deeper and deeper into the sand as she let the length of her anal cleavage race across her baby sister's flushed and gleaming wet face.

"FUCK YES!!" Throwing Ian a sideways glance and making sure to eye-fuck him with such a burning energy that it made his cock take on the appearance of a steel girder bending at the middle, Laura began play-slapping her pussy, with each impact of her open hand against her glistening pink pussy producing a superbly wet splat and a shower of her clear juices.

"Ohhhh fuuuuuuck!" Diamond was sounding as lustful as Laura, but not quite as loud, as Robert and Charles set about delivering on the promise that the former had made by pushing their cocks inside her. Robert had the crown of his schlong nestled into Diamond's ass again while he stood with his legs spread and curved round the swell of her cheeks, while on the other side of her luscious booty, Charles too was standing with his legs spread and bent as he had his cockend and the first few inches of his cock bathing in her pussy juices as he slowly but surely drove it deeper into her sex. Neither of them had even considered wasting any time getting Diamond into a more accessible position, but instead she was going to have her holes stretched like this, with her huge tits pushed into the sand and her ass thrust into the air.

"Break my holes with your MONSTERCOCKS, you bastards!" As Charles and Robert both grabbed hold of her narrow waist and pressed their fingers against the firm muscles of her striated belly, Diamond got louder. Then they yanked her ass up higher, and her pussy exploded around and onto Charles' dong, which didn't stop him from joining with Robert in pushing down, making use of gravity to speed up the number of their thick, throbbing inches of cockmeat being slammed back into her holes.

"Yeah, break that pornwhore bimbo, guys..." Sanddy purred, breaking character as she stared through the camera at how the pair of hunk were already close to yanking Diamond's knees off the floor completely.

"Use that fucking tongue on my ass!" Laura's next lustful shriek came as a result of Candi continuing to orally worship her ass, lapping at the inner curvature of her cheeks as they slid past her soft, plump lips and attacking the hole buried between them at every chance, greedily attempting to spear the tip of her tongue through the ring in an effort to catch Laura and bring her to a halt.

And while Candi committed herself fully to tonguing, licking, kissing and sucking on as much of her sister's ass as she could get her hands on, her own cunt was juicing something fierce, leaking out one streamer of cunt juices after another that swirled downwards to be absorbed into the sand between her knees, her clit throbbing and her knuckles turning white from the feverishness with which she clutched at Laura's cheeks.

"WHORES!" Ian bellowed, as his cock sprang up and released a truly epically sized welter of precum during its upwards trajectory.

At the sound of Ian's bellow, Laura snapped her head towards him and looked through eyes narrowed into slits and burning with undeniable lust at both the sight of his mammoth fuckpiece cutting upwards through the air like a claymore sword and at the streak of precum coming thundering towards her.

Candi too, despite her single-minded determination to have her sister go off like a fire hose being fuelled by a geyser solely by tongue-fucking her ass, found herself drawn by Ian's dark cry and by the sound of his schlong cutting through the air to tilt her head as far as she could without letting her face escape her sister's booty cleavage, and watched from that angle how that bolt of prejizz approached Laura whilst propelled with such force that it barely lost any height at all during its path towards her.

SPLAT!

"Fuck!" Laura's excited cry was provoked both by the generous amount of precum smacking down onto her bowling-ball boobs and by Candi flicking her tongue along her anus.

"Come on, stud!" Tearing her gaze off Ian's mighty fuckstaff to instead aim it at his face, Laura was still pumping her hips up and down, but with less gusto as the distraction provided by her boyfriend seeming set to let the gushers of precum continue to rain down on her allowed her baby sister to take a firmer hold of the initiative again, "Drench your horny fucking slut!"

"Head to toe, slut," Ian promised Laura through his teeth as his cock underwent the same stiffening a second time, the entire brawny eighteen-inch slab of vein-ridged, glistening meat bucking once in slow motion while Laura watched it happen and had juices dripping freely from her honeypot while doing it.

"Yes!" Once again, the tension in Ian's cock continued to build rapidly before reaching the critical point where it materialized itself in a huge burst of prejizz that came rocketing out into the open and set out towards Laura at too high a speed to allow her to track it visually.

SPLAT!

Barely had Laura screamed in bliss at the sight of Ian's pisshole opening up to let slip his latest shot before her gorgeous face was doused with it, the precum-load that he directed on it being so thick and so heavy that it coated not just her cheeks, chin and lips, but her forehead and both sides of her head as well as being drenched in her fluids made her appear a darker shade of blonde than usual. Laura's pussy juiced harder as she kept staring at Ian despite her vision becoming blurred in spots due to the beads of precum that now clung to the ends of her long lashes.

"You done yet?" Laura's voice was pure sex as she twisted her lips into a challenging sneer and began working Ian's prejizz into her tits, caressing their tanned skin and tugging at her bullet-hard nipples?

"Not even close," Ian replied, before proceeding to circle round in front of Laura, but doing so by walking sideways, as if his cock was a weapon and he was determined to keep her covered while he moved.

As Ian slipped out of her field vision behind Laura, Candi ceased tilting her head to the side and resumed giving tonguing her sister's ass her utmost. Spurred on by the lustful noises Laura was producing, she held her tongue rigid and thrust it through Laura's sphincter.

"Fuck!" Laura's shriek mixed in with the sharp slap of her hand landing on her pussy again as her top-heavy, toned fuckbunny body twitched in response to the sudden intrusion into her ass, "Don't you fucking dare stop!"

"This is Sanddy Sexton from Hawaii," Sanddy was back in action, having turned the camera from where Diamond was being pulled up onto a pair of rippling, precum-spewing monstercocks in time to catch Ian's two projections smacking down onto his girlfriend's colossal jugs and her misleadingly angelic face, "Where we've got reports of a sniper on the loose!"

"No casualties have been reported yet," Sanddy proceeded with her report whilst focusing on Ian's cock, "But police have cautioned all big-titted sluts on the islands to stay indoors, lest they want to get blasted!"

"Like a window would stop him!" Laura cried out amidst her humping her booty onto Candi's face. As for Ian, he spun round on his heels and levelled his cock right at Sanddy.

A breathless "Well, fuck..." was all Sanddy had time to add to her coverage of the action before the image up on the screen began to shake and slip out of focus upon her being struck with first one, then a second and finally a third jet of precum, which coated her face, tits and thong-clad pussy in that order. Although the word 'clad' might very well have been an exaggeration, since Sanddy's pussy lips had by now almost completely enveloped the front of the skimpy garment.

"Open wide, sis!" Surging forwards away from Candi's face and spinning round before coming up close in front of her again, Laura's face was a mask of unadulterated fuck lust when she reached down and let her fingertips brush across her swollen clit. That pushed her over the edge that her baby sister's tongue and Ian blasting her with precum had brought her up to, and she bucked her hips forwards hard at the same time as her pussy started unloading her orgasmic juices.

Being on the receiving end of a girlcum facial didn't cause Candi to so much as flinch. Rather, she kept her eyes open and her mouth gaping as she tilted her head backwards slightly and made sure to keep right in the centre of the spray being directed towards her, though her eyelids started to come down slightly when she had her sister's honey splatter onto her outstretched tongue and wash across the rest of her face.

"Looks like a monsoon just hit the island, Sanddy," Ian said, aiming his cock at its next target.

"Yeah, and the fucking birthday whore is right in the middle of it!" Sanddy replied, lust dripping of her tongue at the sight of Candi blissfully accepting being hosed down with Laura's juices.

SPLAT!

"FUCK!" Laura's cunt clenched before releasing its most volatile and voluminous discharge yet in response to Ian blasting her ass with a high-powered blast of precum. Candi, in turn, put an expression on her girlcum-dripping face as if she was about to start squirting herself.

Now, Ian began pumping his cock with both hands, his teeth bared as he witnessed his precum starting to rope off the lower curvature of Laura's ass, said ropes growing longer and being made to swing by her continued moving of her hips back and forth.

"Gonna drench those sexy tits, sis!" Being set to go off again, Laura adjusted her stance and plunged forwards again right as her pussy opened up and let loose not one, but two plumes of girlcum, one right after the other and both of them crashing onto Candi's gravity-defying knockers.

"Yes!" Immediately, Candi started playing with her tits.

SPLAT!

After those first two bursts of girlcum, Laura once again was provoked into climaxing harder and more messily by the violent impact of Ian's latest projectile of clear juices against her asscheeks.

"Fucking stud!" Laura spat out nastily over her shoulder while eyeing Ian as he pumped his schlong through both hands, precum dripping from its crown.

"Sexy whore," Ian fired back, before his cock erupted again.

SPLAT!

"YES!" Snaking two fingers into her cunt, Laura continued to pump out juices at the same time as she began flexing the muscles in her ass to have her asscheeks bounce, one at a time before coming together, all as part of a concentrated effort to coax another blast from Ian.

He didn't disappoint her.

SPLAT!

"Fuck!" Laura cried out, just as Candi mashed her face up against her cunt and started lapping at it greedily, only to have to stop a few seconds later when another gusher spilled forth and went straight into mouth.

Diamond too was squirting, unwittingly giving Charles an idea about a lesson on fluid mechanics as her clear honey sprayed violently out of her sex as it was packed full with his steel-hard schlong, the inches of which were being slammed down into it by him in pretty much the exact same manner as Robert proceeded to continue pounding her ass. Neither man was inclined to give the ultra-sexy, seriously stacked American babe so much as the shortest of breathers. Even if she wasn't currently screaming at them to fuck her as hard as they could, her looks alone was enough to never fail to make them desperate to ream her savagely.

"So, sis," Once Laura had ceased shooting girlcum and she'd stopped gulping it down, Candi leaned back far enough to make eye-contact with Laura over her breasts and licked her pouty lips, "How do I look?"

"Fucking hot," Laura replied, nearly resuming fingering herself as she took in her sister sitting there, naked and dripping with the juices expelled from her honeypot, "Almost the perfect beach bunny bimbo whore..."

"Almost?" Candi's right eyebrow rose, and her smile got something hard about it.

"Come on," Pulling Candi to her feet and holding her by the hand, Laura guided her back towards the table through which Ian's cock had appeared to mark her passage into adulthood the moment it had happened, and was careful to find a spot not covered with the remains of the cake which had disintegrated in the course of said appearance to sit her heart-shaped, precum-glazed ass down onto. Spreading her legs, she brought Candi down to sit between them and mashed her knockers against her back.

"Time to give you that glossy, oiled-up look, babe," Laura purred into Candi's ear as she proceeded to start working her own girlcum into the tanned skin covering the top of the pair of neatly packed rows of abdominal muscles that dominated her teen sister's tummy.

"Only we don't have to use oil," Turning her head slightly away from her libidinously moaning sister, Laura winked at Ian.

SPLAT!

Another pair of perfect tits were subjected to being doused with a surge of Ian's sticky prejizz, only these belonged to Candi, rather than Laura.

"Funny," Laura said, shifting her hands up to Candi's boobs and focusing on her hard nipples, "Ian seems like he can't get enough of blasting you."

SPLAT!

"Must be because you're such a hot as fuck whore," Laura continued, her left hand working the precum into Candi's skin while her right made a beeline for the drooling little hole between her legs, "The kind that can't do anything without looking like she's begging to get fucked hard and covered with cum."

SPLAT!

As Laura stepped up the dirty talk, Ian stepped up his production of high-powered shots of precum, while his eighteen-inch pussy pleaser pounded against the insides of his hands.

"Fuck, sis!" Candi's tone of girlish enthusiasm and whorish excitement was only in part due to her sister's nimble fingers prodding her sex while she continued using her other hand to make her skin glisten with even more of a deep, rich lustre than what it did naturally, "Let's share him!"

"Share?" Laura scoffed and flashed Ian a nasty grin, "Please! I'm his girlfriend, you're his fuckdoll slut."

"You both are," With that growl pushed out through his teeth, Ian manhandled his cock to point higher.

SPLAT!

The first shot of this round of precum exploding from his dong like something being discharged from a heavy piece of artillery smacked into Candi's face and did to that what he'd already done to her boobs.

SPLAT!

The second blast added to thick layer of precum already clinging to Laura's face.

Without saying anything, the sisters both looked first at Ian, then at each other. Then they lunged at each other, clamping their lips together and thrusting their tongues into each other's mouths in an intense and sloppy kiss that had each slut sucking the precum off the other's lips.

"Fuck," Having moved up to the bamboo bar counter and retrieved a smart phone from inside it, Sanddy was talking again, "Anyone watching will know you're a couple of kinky sluts, girls!"

"Watching?" Breaking off the kiss with Laura, Candi looked at Sanddy with a bemused expression.

"Oops, didn't I mention sending this to everyone at the school this morning?" Sanddy replied, and immediately pressed a finger against the screen of the phone serving as a remote. In response, the LCD screen first went black, then flickered back to life with a still picture of Candi. In contrast with her current appearance, in the picture she was dressed -- although in no way modestly so -- but the look in her eyes as she aimed at the camera was different from her current one only in the level of whorish lust it was projecting.

"Candi Hart," Sanddy's voice could be heard coming through the speakers, blended with some slow, rhythmic and not too noticeable music, "Laura Hart's little sister. Already a total slut. Tonight at the stroke of midnight, this sexy whore turns legal."

The screen had been zooming in on the picture of Candi, but now it instead flickered black for a second, before being filled with a close-up of a huge, throbbing, precum-drooling schlong.

"Hi, honey!" Laura mischievously cried out at the screen. She'd go blind before she'd fail to recognize her boyfriend's eighteen-inch monster of a cock.

Grunting, Ian pumped another jet of precum as if to say hi, one that flew over Laura's head and pounded into the wall on the other side of the table behind.

The screen flickered black again, before another cock appeared on it, almost as big and throbbing just as violently as Ian's.

"And that would be Charles," Laura said, making Candi's eyes narrow by sliding her right index finger round her clit.

Again, a brief moment of black was followed by a close-up of an absolute behemoth of a fuckpiece -- as hard as a rock, juicing and ready for action.

"That video doesn't do your boyfriend justice, Sanddy," Laura said, "Robert's even bigger now."

jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers