School for Scandal: Diamond's Day 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

'Well,' sad Charles as Laura let him by his massive cock to a small sofa near the side of the room, 'take this as a little but of friendly advice that you should work on improving your vocabulary.'

Sitting down on the sofa and leaning back, Charles let his eighteen-inch monstercock jut in the air like a brawny, flesh monolith, holding it steady the base so that it only moved slightly as it stuck upwards, the heavy, bell-shaped head see-sawing gently.

Robert groaned as Miss Hart winked at him over her shoulder, wiggled her tongue lasciviously, and then mounted Charles, putting her knees either side of him, raising her massive, peachy, curved glutes above him, and reaching behind herself, grasping the head of his shaft in her hand, and then, with practiced ease, insert it into her asshole. Robert saw the tight ring of muscles expand as the massive purple crown penetrated it, and then open out in diameter even further still as the immense, vascular rod slid into her backdoor.

'What Charles was saying, Robert,' said Laura, though was looking at Charles as he reached up and started to fondle her gigantic, spherical tits, 'is do you want to fucking analize me.'

Robert did. Briskly, stumbling, he made a bee line over to where his teachers were fucking and grabbed his dick in his hand near where the purple, smooth, apple-sized head was pulsing. Miss Hart's amazingly juicy and smooth orbs of assflesh were jiggling, and he put his other hand around one of the firm, luscious globes of slick, smooth, bouncing meat to steady himself and guided it towards her stuffed rear passage.

Jamming his tumescent fuckstick into Laura's delightful asshole, he had to firmly press it hard against Charles's stiff, inflated dong that was already plugging the fitness-slut whore's expanded rectal passage, and he felt some resistance but them Miss Hart flung her arms behind her and placed her palms on each of her asscheeks, prying them out wide. Robert grunted and shoved harder, mashing his cock harder against his teacher's veined pole that was corking the rectal passage of the blonde bimbo whore. Finally, it gave, and the trio gasped as one as Robert's vascularly-ribbed monster length slid up Laura's ass, the stacked slut still holding her juicy inflated round bulbs of assmeat apart, with Robert leaning forwards and sliding his hands around Miss Harts enormous mounds of titflesh.

On the other side of the room another brazen anal encounter was also taking place, the intense session between Ian and the teen bimbo fuckdoll Candi. In this instance, Candi was on her back on the table, her legs and arms tucked behind her head almost in a pretzel shape, her enormous, spherical, bowling-ball knockers sticking upwards and her rock-hard, striated, griddle-pan abs rolling underneath with her pussy and asshole pointing up.

Ian was mastering the anal teen whore in supreme style, his right hand spread upon Candi's succulent, smooth, honeyed pelvic mound and his thumb strumming her engorged, pink clitoris which was sticking out of her pussy. Her perfectly shaped labia was splayed. Ian's monstrous, brawny, muscular length of eighteen-and-a-half inches was sliding easefully in and out of her broken-open asshole which was widened to the circumference of a cd to allow the rigidly veined rhino dong access in and out of it. Every time Ian slid it in and out of her rectal passage, rooting the foot and a half length in her teenage guts, the end bulb of his shaft could be seen bulging out of stomach, displacing even the blonde whore's rock-hard abs, as the plunging schlong slid flush up to her ass.

The look in Candi's eyes was fevered, her expression a multifarious, shifting panoply of searing cock-lust, with her smoky eyes half lidded, but then her eyes would roll back into her head as the force of the permanent anal orgasm she was being given hit her, and she would revert to an almost pleading expression as her sister's partner plumbed deep into her backdoor.

Her voice was going through similar changes, going from a mewling, pleading little girl, repeating 'Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes... fuck my ass, fuck my ass, don't ever stop, I need it so bad, fuck my little asshoooooooole...' but then the blonde fuckdoll would roll her head back and roar gutturally before fixing Ian with a determined stare, and through gritted teeth part implore him to 'FUCK my ass, you big dicked bastard, FUCK my tight little ass you fucking monstercocked stud, FUCK my ass with your fucking mutant dick you FREAK, FUCK my WHORE ASS you big-dicked STUD!!'

All of this was having quite the desired effect on Ian, who was continually redoubling his efforts to throw a fuck into the delectable eighteen-year-old living bimbo sexdoll, gelatinous sprays of cum fountaining out of her pulsing pussy with surprising regularity as he ploughed her anal passage with his gigantic member. He didn't say much as he did it, but the ragged grunts that he was reduced to were a function of how the hot little whore had reduced him to animalism.

At that point, the door to the room opened, and framed in it, were Sanddy and Diamond. No matter how invested they were in what they were doing, every head turned towards them, even as, on the screen, right on cue, Zoe finished off the last of her two dozen lovers, the final blast of cum from the final massive cock spewing a fat shoelace-sized burst of cum over her giant tits, with the blonde schoolgirl standing up and heaving her melons up with her hands as she surveyed the mess around her and the whole class around her that was spread around the floor. She was the only thing left standing.

In the doorway, Sanddy and Diamond had showered off and stood in the doorway, their flesh gleaming. They were both wearing variations on the 'little black dress'. For Diamond, this was in the form of a hypnotically shiny, form-fitting dress, with slender straps that went over each of her shoulders, each one straining against the weight and projection of the humongous pair of knockers that jutted out of her chest, which looked like they were going to burst out at any second. The dress hugged her svelte form, the slinky material sliding over her stomach muscles before widening out again over her hips. Diamond turned, stuck her ass out, and allowed everyone to see the round pair of glutes sticking out behind her like a pair of cannonballs behind her, sheathed by the material. Shiny black soled transparent stripper shoes completed the look.

For Sanddy, The dress was similar, the hem just hovering above her pussy, but it was more daringly cut above, which, while still shiny and skin tight, hugging the eye-popping curved that she flaunted, ended in a cut away at her solar plexus, allowing her massive jugs to project out naked, uncovered except for two small black shiny x's over her nipples. The tops of the dress was connected to a silver choker with the word 'WHORE' on it in silver letters with shiny straps that went through her cleavage, with another pair crossing just above her monster boobs to connect over each shoulder and connect round the back. Sanddy was wearing black fishnets with very large holes and a pair of black over-the knee, shiny boots with spike heels and six inch platform soles.

'Who do we have to fuck around here to keep this party going?' Diamond said.