School for Scandal: Diamond's Day 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

"Yeah, and we all know who we can thank for that!" Sanddy giggled.

"Fuck me! Harder! Now!" Diamond's tone was absolutely crazed as she remained locked in a state of orgasmic bliss whilst trying to push herself up to lie on just her forehead in her eagerness to meet Robert's and Charles' thrusts.

"Diamond Gazongas," Sanddy's voice was back, accompanied by a picture of Diamond riding one cock while having two more crammed in her mouth. At the time she'd shot that scene, Diamond had considered those three cocks -- all around ten inches long -- absolutely huge. Now she knew better, "Sexiest fucking whore to explode into the porn bis ever, this slut is crazy for cock. But can she handle the kind of inchage we've got here?"

"Are you fucking KIDDING?!" Diamond screamed, her pussy bubbling out juices onto her toned midriff as part of the build-up to her next DP-induced orgasm.

"Just trying to build up the tension, Diamond," Sanddy assured her, "I knew you could hack it here!"

"Tonight, at midnight, Candi and Diamond take on the three biggest, sexiest, hardest, thickest fucking ass-breaking, pussy-impaling monstercocks this school can offer," The recording of Sanddy almost interrupted the real one as it spoke over the images of the three massive cocks and the two drop-dead gorgeous babes flashing one after the other up on the screen, "You can go to bed early, or your can watch it live."

"Huh, looks like there were a few who stayed up..." Sanddy giggled, and pressed the phone again.

"Show me their cocks!" Diamond cried out impatiently at the loading symbol appearing on the massive LCD screen, more juices gushing from her honeybox as the thought of more of the school's mega-hung studs pumping their meat at the live-action stretching she was on the receiving end of shot through her fucklust-wracked mind.

"Fuck, look at that crazy slut..." Laura purred nastily and closed the gap between her shoulders and those of her sister, which meant thrusting her tits up further against her slender back. While her left hand remained in close contact with Candi's jugs, groping them whilst coating them with Ian's precum, her right pulled away from her dripping wet cunt.

"Fucking slut's crazy for COCK!" The cause of Candi suddenly getting a lot louder, as well as arcing her back like she was trying to rest her shoulders on top of Laura's boobs, was Laura very skilfully and very suddenly jamming four fingers into her pussy. As soon as the fingers were packed in there, Laura formed her lips into a predatory smile and let her thumb flicker over Candi's clit.

"First, an old friend of yours, Diamond," Sanddy grinned, obviously drawing huge satisfaction from her role as mistress of proceedings as the buffering ended and the screen flickered back to life. As it did, it started displaying the image of a woman kneeling on top of a wide bed in an opulent bedroom. Every member of Candi's birthday party recognized her immediately, and the men let fly a high-powered serving of precum each, with the one Charles pumped out almost immediately being carried out of Diamond's cunt on a wave of pussy juices while the from Robert making his cock jerk violently enough that the young blonde babe's hard, rounded glutes were bouncing around it, and Ian's finally provoking another lustful shriek from Candi as it smacked onto her tits.

It wasn't because of her body that Tanya Monroe had spent the last two decades as the reigning queen of porn. Not that it wasn't spectacular, with a pair of huge, round tits ballooning out in front of her chest like a double 'fuck you' to the forces of gravity, a big, juicy ass that was nevertheless so tight and firm that one could chose between bouncing a quarter off it or insert it between her cheeks and be certain that it would still have been there hours later if not for her being guaranteed to spread them wide as part of offering up her asshole to be ravaged by a fat, throbbing cock. Her arms, legs and midsection all bore witness to her approaching her workout regimen with the same zeal as she did being dicked, and her stomach in particular was a trim line of taut, etched muscles that shifted and flexed with each move she made.

Instead, it was her face that was such a huge part of her rise to porn super-stardom and her ability to stay there for so long that many of the starlets she was sharing scenes with now hadn't been born the first time she had a camera pointed at her face as a dick went off all over it. And although her pert nose, flawless cheekbones and plump, shapely lips meant that her face was beautiful to look at, the real source of the power it held was the air that it projected. Through every lustful grimace that she shaped it into and every filthy look offered by those glowing blue eyes, the statuesque blonde MILF was letting the world know that her main reason for being put upon on it was to fuck and get fucked, and that in the rare situation of her not already having a big dick inside her, any stud present had better whip his out and present it to her.

In short, everything about Tanya Monroe reeked of sex, the woman being a walking, breathing, squirting, dirty talk-spewing monument to wanton, lascivious fuck lust.

"Do it, motherfuckers!" Currently, Tanya was alone and completely naked save for the remains of a pair of white stockings and a rather more well-preserved pair of stiletto-heeled white sandals that bounced softly against the soaked, twisted sheets of the bed, upon which a giant, candy pink dildo was twitching like a fish freshly pulled onto a ship's deck, the head of its glistening length pointing towards her booty as if to bear witness to what it was that had left it in such a state, "Fuck that slut hard!"

Robert and Charles held no doubts that Tanya was referring to them, and they responded by beginning to move faster and with a heightened sense of determination, each man timing his thrust to go along with that of the other as they hammered their mighty fuckstaffs into Diamond's pussy and asshole at once.

"Oh shit yes!" Diamond shrieked, her pussy popping round Charles' schlong while she endeavoured to outpower the pair of studs and slam her asshole and cunt onto their throbbing, muscular lengths in defiance of how they were charging down onto her. She wasn't very successful in her efforts, but she didn't care, "Fuck me!"

"I guess it's no use telling you this isn't a live recording, is there?" Sanddy giggled, making sure to have the camera capture the double-dicked drilling that Diamond was being subjected to.

"That hot little fucking whore was made to worship monstercocks like yours!" Apparently not satisfied with the stimulation provided by the fake cock lying discarded next to her, Tanya had four fingers buried in her cunt and was pounding away at it hard while more of her clear juices streamed off her hand with each new upwards thrust of her wrist.

"Gee, I wonder which one of you she's talking about," Laura purred into Candi's ear while keeping her sister's eyes left barely open as she began matching each pump of her wrist that Tanya made up on the screen with one of her own. The difference was that it wasn't her own slit that Laura was stuffing again and again with four of her fingers.

"Diamond!" The sound of Tanya's voice -- so steeped in arousal that it went far beyond the shamelessly filthy and lustful dirty talk that had helped make her such a legend -- caused Ian to unleash another voluminous discharge of precum that was directed onto Candi's tits, not that it made her or Laura cease craning their necks to stare at the screen, "You're gonna be the entire school's bimbo fuckdoll whore!"

"Yes!" Diamond continued to sound like a woman in total ecstasy, though that aggressive tone remained and she followed up on her cry by attempting to overpower Charles and Robert again. The main thing that her actions resulted in was the two studs grunting with their jaws clinched as they both increased the tempo and power of their thrusts even further, as if to show her that they could always find the reserves required to fuck her just a little more savagely.

"They're gonna line up to fuck you!" Tanya kept going, her tone growing lustier as her hips starting moving to send her pussy crashing onto her dripping wet fingers, "Round the fucking clock! Every day for years!"

"I'll take 'em all!" Diamond promised, as Robert and Charles bent their knees to come crashing down on top of her yet again, each man's colossal cumtube throbbing angrily as it shot like a dive bomber into one of her stretched, overflowing holes, "Every last one of the bastards!"

"Someone's getting cocky," Sanddy grinned.

"Laura!" Now, Tanya started to move on top of the bed, her tits heaving and rocking and those etched, striated abdominal muscles rippling and shifting in her efforts to pump her fingers in and out of her cunt even faster, "I'm gonna come to England and suck on your sister's pussy till my lips go numb!"

"I think she likes you, sis!" Laura too was grinning -- like the Cheshire cat -- whilst bucking against Candi from behind, too excited to comment on Tanya committing the stereotypically American faux pas of confusing England and Britain, "Think she'll make it here before the end of your birthday?"

"Wow," Gasping in awe of what she was seeing and hearing, Candi was in a haze of lust, her pussy juicing onto Laura's digits while the image presented itself before her inner eye of her having her pussy feasted upon by Tanya Monroe.

"I'll be drooling her own girlcum into her mouth," Tanya's tone shifted into something nastier and one of her eyebrows rose amidst two frenzied pushes of her hips, "Think she'll love that?"

"Will you, sis?" Laura's question came in the wake of Ian's latest shot, and while she was massaging its contents into Candi's boobs.

"Fuck!" Not for the first time that night, something inside Candi snapped, "I'll fuck her ass with my tongue! I'll make that fucking whore squirt her brains out!"

That little outburst from Candi netted her an ever bigger blast from Ian, distributed not only over her tits and face, but spattered onto Laura's face as well thanks to its considerable volume and velocity.

"Studs!" Apparently, it wasn't just the birthday girl and her protégé that Tanya had a message for, "Next time we meet, I won't stop till I've drained your balls! Every last drop of your cum is gonna be on my fucking face!"

"Hey, honey," Sanddy's voice grew louder and bubblier, "Guess you'll have to clear a couple of days from your schedule!"

Grunting something dark and guttural, Robert slammed his dong into Sanddy's ass again.

"You better be waiting for me at the airport!" As Tanya started talking -- she was only just short of screaming as it was -- faster, Robert and Charles grunted louder while Ian unleashed another powerful blast of precum that mostly struck Candi, although Laura's cheek was decorated with a handful of glistening streaks too, "Ready to triple-team me the moment my feet touch tarmac!"

"Huh," Sanddy remained as mischievous as ever, "I'd have thought she'd use a parachute. We could lay you in a field and see if she lands on target, baby..."

"Fuck!" Teased by his girlfriend, Robert let Diamond absorb the excess energy and aggression that that provoked inside him, and pulled Charles along with him in upping the tempo even further. Once again, it was starting to look like the young starlet -- ass stuffed and girlcum gushing out of her equally stuffed cunt -- was destined to be fucked straight through the floor.

"Fucking studs!" Shoving her hips forwards and pushing her hips back while the back of her head dropped, Tanya pulled her fingers from her cunt just in time not to block the powerful gush of girlcum spurting out from inside it and cutting through the air, clearing the side of the bed and splattering down onto a carpet to produce a sound like that of a field of moss already soaked through being subjected to yet another violent rainstorm, "USE ME AS A FUCKING WHORE!!"

"And that..." Hitting 'pause' to make the screen freeze at the image of Tanya Monroe mid-orgasm and screaming, Sanddy smiled again, "Is why she's the queen of porn."

"She's a horny, sexy slut and I'll fuck her!" Candi cried out, her juices washing over Laura's fingers as she writhed against her big sister.

"Yeah, you'll tongue one hole and I the other, sis," Laura replied, all the while shooting Ian the kind of dirty fuck-me looks that had him digging his feet into the sand to keep from charging at her. His toes curved upwards and backwards with the next shot of precum to leave his cannon.

"Come on, girls," Sanddy purred, "Don't get carried away and miss the next video. If Tanya's the queen of porn, this is the princess..."

"And no, I don't mean you, Diamond. Sorry!" Giggling, Sanddy pressed play and got the other testimonial rolling.

Suddenly, the screen was dominated by the gorgeous face and vast, mountainous boobs of an utterly delectable blonde young thing. Again, recognition was instantaneous among those looking at the screen. It was Zoe Monroe, and she was looking at them with an expression and a fire in her eyes that left no one in doubt that while she might not have her mother's experience, in terms of looks and the dedication towards being the perfect nympho fuck machine, she was the spitting image of her mother.

"Diamond, Candi," Every word that came out of Zoe's mouth was tense, as if she was going to explode into an onslaught of lurid, lascivious action at any moment, "I've been thinking..."

"Having two super-hot, ultra-horny sluts like you around means it's gonna be real hard to stay top-slut around here," The fact that Zoe was on her knees was only revealed to the party-goers by the muscular stud who now walked in behind her and planted his thick, muscular schlong on top of her head.

"Really, really fucking hard," Zoe's voice maintained the same tautness as the hulking shape of another ginormous dong -- only a shade less brawny that those of Ian, Charles and Robert -- loomed into view from her left and didn't stop going until its crown was lodged against the shape of her cheekbone.

"Hard enough you could hang a fucking bridge off it," A third cock -- as impressive in its size and stiffness as the first two -- appeared from the other side of Zoe's face and kept pushing forwards until it was in close contact with her other cheek.

"Harder than a steel-girder," The stud to whom the cock on top of Zoe's flowing blonde tresses belonged now shifted to his left, thus giving room for a second one to join him, the two of them having their cockends collide to leak precum together onto her forehead.

"I guess what I'm saying is," Grabbing hold of the pair of dicks coating her cheeks with clear precum, Zoe made the hunks to whom they belonged -- Candi couldn't see the men, but she just knew they were tall, handsome and ripped as all hell -- retreat a couple of short paces.

"It's time I upped my game," The look Zoe gave the camera looked like it could have been on the cover of any of her mother's most classic, most revered films, and it preceded her slowly and purposefully pulling both cocks back in. Only now they weren't aiming for her cheeks.

"I'm not really gonna say anything for a while," Zoe announced to the camera, right before relaxing her jaw and gorging herself on not one, but two fat, heavy cockends, her cheeks bulging and her eyes closing as the sound of her speaking was replaced by the wet, nasty one of her sucking and slurping and the dark, intense ones of two studs groaning out their satisfaction at having their cocks serviced by the super-skilled mouth of such a greedy fuck bunny like Zoe.

"So, I'd like to show you Zoe's whole testimonial at how happy she's that you're here," Sanddy began, even having Diamond's attention in the wake of Zoe's video message, "But she started recording it two hours ago, and she's still going!"

"I've skimmed it, and wow..." Losing her playful façade, Sanddy reached down and gently tweaked her budding clit.

"Anyway, someone else wants to say hi," Switching the subject, Sanddy threw a quick glance first at Diamond -- who was bucking and screaming in raw lust underneath the pair of studs going at her pussy and ass like a pair of runaway derricks -- and Candi -- seemingly at the verge of attempting a judo throw to get Laura in front of her so she could either eat her out or mount her face, or more likely both -- before switching again.

"Hello, girls," Another video, another bed, upon which another blonde bombshell oozing supreme confidence and unwavering sexuality was kneeling, "I'm Miss Taylor, head of supply."

"And these," Miss Taylor nodded her head once, twice and a third time to signify one after the other the three hot young babes keeping her company. Two -- a raven-haired beauty that might have oozed class if not for the sweat and other juices coating her naked, kneeling body as it leaned forwards and the lustful gaze that could have burnt through and an equally tanned, equally glistening, equally horny blonde -- were by her sides and sitting leaned forwards, their arms pushed up against the sides of their huge knockers while Miss Taylor's hands were behind their upturned, heart-shaped booties. The third was petite but busty, with luscious brown skin and lying on her back with her feet to the camera, her legs splayed to reveal a plump, juicing, bald snatch, and her awe-inspiring rack blocking from view how her face was caught underneath Miss Taylor's own cunt, "Are three of your new classmates."

"Adoria, Lacey, aren't you going to say hello?" Miss Taylor asked, and shifted both her wrists quickly.

"FUCK!" The younger blonde cried out, mixed with the sound of pussy juices raining down on cloth fast and hard.

"YES!!" Her black-haired friend cried just as hard, and her face was just as vivid a mask of sheer, undiluted sexual fulfilment.

"Lola," Miss Taylor shifted slightly where she sat, whereupon the babe underneath had a spurt of girlcum shoot from beyond the swollen lips of her sex.

"I also wanted to welcome both of you to the school," Raising the volume of her voice just enough to be heard over the sound of girlcum flying, Miss Taylor also let it change ever so subtly, "And to tell both of you nasty little whores that I look forwards to tutoring you."

"Like right now," Her plump lips shaping themselves into a predatory snarl, Miss Taylor glanced in turn at Lacey and Adoria, then at whatever parts of Lola that she could see from behind her own pair of whopping great big knockers -- tits that she loved to flaunt at any stud with a dick big enough to fuck them without being completely outmatched by their size -- then finally back at the camera, "I'm waiting to see if these three will figure out that they can gang up on me and make me their plaything..."

"What do you think?" Now, one of Miss Taylor's eyebrows rose suggestively, "Will they? And even if they do, will I let them?"

"See you soon, girls," Miss Taylor concluded, over the screams of Lacey and Adoria as she made them climax again the very moment that they'd stopped squirting.

"Okay, so now I'm so fucking wet I've got juices streaming down my legs," Sanddy said, "How about you, Candi?"

"God, sis, faster!" Clear juices were spewing from Candi's four finger-stuffed honeypot as she continued to give the impression of trying to climb on top of Laura somehow to give her a lap dance.

"And you, Mr. White?"

'THWACK!' Ian didn't say anything, he just hosed Candi's tits and stomach down with his latest burst.

"You having a good night, baby?" Sanddy turned the camera towards her boyfriend.

"The moment I'm done with this slut's ass!" It was amazing that Robert managed to say anything, what with the speed that he was going up and down, up and down into Diamond's ass so hard it might leave a big, black bruise on her stomach, "You're next!!"

jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers