School for Scandal: Diamond's Day 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

"Aww, you gonna break my ass in two, babe?"

"I'll annihilate it!" Robert promised.

"Shit, you're making me cream myself so hard," Sanddy purred, and looked lovingly at Robert, "Think you can keep your load in your balls for one more video?"

"Try me!"

"Less talk, more fucking, fucker!" Diamond spat out, annoyed in her frenzied state at Robert not devoting everything he had into ploughing her ass.

"Okay, here we go," For a fourth time, Sanddy fired up a video message.

"Hey, you sexy fucking cumwhores," Sitting on the edge of a long table in what looked like a stage reproduction of something like a meeting room, was a brunette with skin the colour of deep, lustrous caramel, clad only in white stripper heels and a pink thong just wide enough at the front of fit the name 'Jody' written in white on it.

"Huge-titted, nasty fuckdoll bimbos," Closely entwined with the brunette and seated on the edge of the table as well was a pink-haired babe, clad in pink stripper sandals and a white, slightly smaller and white thong with 'Sin' in pink letters. Like her counterpart, her thong was stretched by her friend's hand being shoved inside it to play with her pussy.

Together, the pair of vixens looked the triumphant result of some decades-long eugenics-type program devoted to creating the perfect big-boobed, big-bootied, ball-drainingly sexy fucksluts.

"I'm Jody Coxxx-Staynes," The brunette introduced herself.

"Sin Devine," The pink-haired babe did the same.

"And since just watching at that teaser video has got us dripping wet," Jody continued to lead.

"I was fingering myself two fucking seconds in," And Sin kept landing the follow-up verbal punches with aplomb.

"We want to invite you both to join the drama club," Again, it was Jody's turn to talk, while Sin formed her lips into a highly suggestive O-form.

"We want to have you!" Sin got louder and lustier, trying to make Jody's tits bounce through her finger-reaming of her slit, "In every way possible."

"Right now, we're rehearsing an update to a classic," Jody kept her composure perfectly, though her pink tongue did come out to moisten her ripe, plush lips, "You're gonna love it."

"It's called '12 horny men' and you don't really want a plot synopsis, do you?" Sin too was weathering the storm of lust brought about by Jody writhing against her and pounding away at her cunt with her digits.

"You want to know we're about to get fucked," Jody purred as the room behind her and Sin were filled up with a dozen muscular, hung studs walking in from off-screen, each one sporting a huge erection that was dripping precum and pointing right at the pair of sluts.

"By six studs each!" Sin let her lust really show in her voice again.

"When you're done, Candi," Jody again, eyeing the camera recording them like she was trying to break the lens, "Come find me and you can suck their cum out of my ass."

"Diamond," Sin paused to lick at Jody's cheek, "This pussy's going to be packed full thick, tasty jizz..."

"Those evil whores cut the video right here!" Sanddy huffed as the image froze just as the twelve hung men began to move in on Jody and Sin, "That's not fair, plain and simple."

"Anyway, babe, how you holding up?" Tossing the remote aside, Sanddy turned towards Robert again.

"Getting real close!"

"Pull out! Pull out and fucking paint me!!" The sand round her knees having turned dark and sticky from all her squirting, Diamond was famished for more cum.

"Laura," Ian started to move, his cock throbbing menacingly at the pair of stacked, blonde babes sitting pretty in front of him, "I've got something for your sister..."

"Oh, really?" Laura grinned coquettishly, an eyebrow raised as she watched her horse-hung boyfriend approach without flinching, as undaunted as ever by the tremendous size of his powerful cock as it pointed straight at her, its rigidity such that it was barely bobbing at all in the air as he moved, "Let me guess, it's eighteen inches long..."

"And the sexiest fucking thing I've ever seen!" Candi burst out, hypnotized by Ian's dong as it were a cobra, even if it looked a lot more like a python in an advanced stage of rigor mortis.

"Actually," Realizing that if he got within in reach of the pair of supremely aroused sisters they'd pounce, Ian stopped and put a hand on his cock, the corners of his mouth rising as him pulling his hand back over his member made Candi and Laura both lick their lips, "it's a birthday present for Candi."

"Ian, how sweet!" In an instant, Laura went from sluttishly horny to genuinely sincere, then onwards to highly suggestive, "You shouldn't have..."

"Present?" Candi was less versatile, staying in full-slut mode and making no effort not to continue whorishly eye-fuck Ian's schlong while shoving her bald, pink pussy onto Laura's fingers, "Just stick a bow on it and stick it up my ass."

"Shit, sis," Laura chuckled softly, "Are you actually capable of ever not being a horny cumwhore slut?"

"Not even when I sleep," Candi's retort was instantaneous, and followed by her and Laura looking at each other for a brief moment before meeting in a lip-sucking, tongue-twirling, spit-swapping kiss.

"You ready to drench this whore, Charles?!" Robert's question came as he began to straighten up his wide back and extract his mammoth fuckpiece from within the stretched and battered confines of Diamond's seriously fucked ass, although the triple-reaming it had received earlier wasn't enough to keep it from hugging his schlong tight with its walls as if attempting to goad him into losing his latest load deep inside it.

"Iridium, Robert!" Not entirely recovered from having had his mind snap like a dry twig from the erotic overload brought on earlier by the four delectable sluts still present, Charles said what he thought was 'always' and began to pull out of Diamond's pussy, the retreat of his cock being followed by a tidal wave of clear pussy juices taking the opportunity to spill from her hole in its path and go washing down over the tight, hard muscles of her perfectly sculpted midriff, the flow not running out of momentum until the bulging underside of her toffee-tanned knockers were glazed with her own juices.

"Stop wasting time and fucking turn me into a melted candle!" Diamond spat out, the video testimonials having left her even hornier and more out of control than before. Ever since the triple anal, she'd been experiencing a kind of primal lust for cock unlike anything before. Fuck her porn career, she'd never leave the school and its mega-hung studs.

"Mark me as your slut and make me worship your cocks, you bastards!" Her emotions running away with her, Diamond started talking like she wanted Charles and Robert to go off before they'd managed to pull out. Groaning as one, each man resisted an urge to cum so intense that it had his bull balls swell towards the stacked, sexy teen kept ass-up and face-down beneath him and kept extracting the inches of vein-ridged, brawny fuckmeat from her holes.

"Guys, I've got an idea..." Sanddy said, deeply inspired by the wonder that was Robert's and Charles' dongs rising up out of Diamond's pussy and ass.

"Damn, this table is so wet we might slip off!" Breaking off the kiss, Laura plunged her digits into Candi's pussy once more, triggering her sister to go off on another brief but intense orgasm that had girlcum spurting from her stuffed honeypot.

"I juice even harder when I'm tonguing your ass," Candi shared with Laura, and gave her a look that seemed like it would be the starting point for another smooching session.

"I really don't want to disturb you both," Having made use of them making out so eagerly that they'd lost track of him, Ian had moved up to the table and retrieved a long, wide and rather flat package from underneath it, "But there's this."

"For me?" From what she was looking at, it appeared as though Candi was referring to an entirely different kind of package than the one in Ian's hands.

"Yes," Ian replied, flexing his cock to make it tap against the underside of the rectangular box, rustling the ribbon on top.

"It's not a new car, is it?" Laura asked.

"What, something happened to the one I've got?" Having missed the previous conversation between Ian and Laura due to being too preoccupied getting ready to be cummed upon by three magnificent studs, Candi was somewhat confused.

"Just a new paint job!" Ian's response came quick, coinciding with his cockend smacking against the package from below, this time all on its own accord.

"Tomorrow we'll wreck the suspension," Laura's promise to Candi coincided with her popping her fingers from her pussy, "Now go on, sis, open your present."

"So, what's your idea then?" Robert asked, turning towards his girlfriend as he and Charles now stood on opposite ends of Diamond's upturned ass, their rock-hard dongs connected by proxy through the long, stretched ropes of gleaming precum spanning between her bronzed, taut cheeks and the muscular shapes of their vascular shafts.

"Get over here, babe," Looking up from behind the camera, Sanddy had her breathtakingly beautiful face lit up in a dirty grimace that promised wonders, "and I'll show you."

"That goes for you too, Mr. Hugedong-Fuckerwell," Sanddy hastily added, right after the science teacher had reminded her of his presence by shooting a large bolt of precum past her shoulder.

"Yeah boys, walk this way," As Charles and Robert approached, Sanddy switched to a throaty, lustful purr, her eyes darting left and right, back and forth between their hugely engorged fuckmasts as the camera slipped from her fingers and fell into the sand.

"Wait, this moment needs to be captured on film," Laura said, slipping away from Candi, "My boyfriend giving my baby sister a present for the first time ever."

"He's giving me several already, sis!" Displaying no small amount of discipline, Candi managed to keep her eyes on Ian for just long enough to give him a look that was way, way too overt to possibly be considered suggestive before shifting to ogle the shifting and bouncing of Laura's perfect booty as she made her way towards the discarded camera.

"Facials and anal orgasms don't count, Candi!" Laura replied, exaggerating the sway of her hips even more than usual.

"Sure they do..." Candi's opening of the package was hindered by her eyes being else, but she gradually to where she could pop the lid off, doing so just as Laura got the camera aimed at her.

"Fuck!" Sanddy's intended purr became a lustful little scream instead as Charles and Robert first lined up on either side of her, then turned to face the same as she, before her voice simmered back down to something smooth, sultry and seductive, "So much cock..."

"Big-dicked sons of bitches," Diamond spat out, assuming a position of sitting on her knees, her tanned body glistening with an amalgam of juices and her gaze aimed at the pair of cockends pointing at her as if trying to stare them into yielding.

"God, babe," Sanddy's right hand slipped in underneath her boyfriend's throbbing, precum-spewing cock while her left did the same to Charles' equally ginormous schlong, "Your heart's racing."

"Start jerking me off, slut, and it'll go faster," Robert promised her, his impatience drawing him into rocking his hips to have his schlong slide over the palm of Sanddy's hand.

"Oh, it's going to go faster, all right," After making both studs balls clinch and precum fly from their cumslits, Sanddy shored up her hold of their dicks to at least be tenuous before proceeding to slowly bring their crowns in closer together somewhere far, far in front of her juicing pussy.

"Uh... thanks, Ian," If Sanddy and Diamond were both horny as fuck, Candi was back to being somewhat confused as she looked over the two articles of clothing that had been inside the box. One was a tiny navy blue t-shirt that didn't have a chance in hell to contain her awesome rack, the other a pair of black Lycra workout bottoms with slashes arranged all across the legs. Even without the 'WHO NEEDS TITS?' of the t-shirt and the 'WITH AN ASS LIKE THIS ' of the bottoms, she would have recognized them as her own. Unless Ian had somehow managed to find a duplicate pair?

"That's not your present," Having stepped back a few paces, Ian appeared almost casual as he looked at Candi with a neutral expression and while flexing his cock to make its business-end smack against his chest ever so often, but then his voice grew firmer, "Put them on."

"She's not listening to you, stud," Now aiming the camera at her, Laura was keen to get her baby sister in trouble, "Better remind her who's in charge."

Saying nothing, Ian dropped his cock lower and thumped out a violent discharge of precum that went 'SPLAT!' against Candi's face. Making a face like she'd just climaxed and sticking her tongue out for the umpteenth taste of his juices, Candi tossed the clothes onto the table and leaned down to unstrap her sandals.

"Bottoms first?" Though her style was different from Sanddy's, Laura had quickly slipped into the role of directing the sexually supercharged madness going on as part of the birthday bash almost as soon as she'd gotten her hands on the camera, "Talk about a rookie mistake."

"Rookie mistake?" Candi asked, trying to look at Laura with one eye and still keeping the other on Ian's fuck missile, all the while standing in a position of leaning so far forwards that the part of her currently up top was her heart-shaped, incredibly firm and powerful ass. Again, Ian thought about how he'd have to work meticulously to try and determine which of her and Laura's assets were the biggest and most impressive, and said thought made him groan as another jet of prejizz raced into the open and smacked down on top of those bronzed, curved cheeks of supple assflesh and smooth skin. Yes, he'd need days of non-stop groping, squeezing and fucking their tits and asses to make his decision.

"You should have started with the top," Laura explained, "A hot slut like you showing off in a tight little tee with a dirty slogan? You could have had him balls-deep in your ass in seconds."

"No, this is good," Keen not to let Laura lead Candi astray, Ian swung his dick towards her and let loose another huge blast, one that found its intended target in the form of his girlfriend's ballooning bowling-ball knockers.

"Fuck, I love it when you do that," As always, getting blasted with sticky manjuice made Laura forget about everything else.

"Do what?" Relaxing the muscles in his groin, Ian let his cock swing back into its natural position of protruding out straight in front like the prow of some ancient ship.

"Mark me as your cumslut fuckdoll whore without even looking," The index finger of Laura's free hand now went slipping up the wet grove between her pussy lips, the slight stimulation causing her clear honey to pour out and drip down between her legs.

Turning his head to look at Laura, Ian smiled at her and let the release of precum churned forth from his balls splat down on Candi's buttocks with a sound like that of wet paint hitting the pavement after being dropped from atop a skyscraper.

"How does it feel, Diamond?" Dropping her air of playfulness fast, Sanddy was still standing between Charles and Robert, hands on their cocks and her teeth bared as she finished getting them to where their warm, smooth crowns were pushed together, "Staring down the barrel of this much fucking MONSTERCOCK!?"

"Juice for me, you limey fuckers," Diamond growled, manically trying to find out if she could use her pussy for a glove and staring hard at the pair of cocks brought together to form the tip of a horizontal triangle that their owners served as the base of have the precum pouring from them combine to become one thick, messy rope spinning and roping downwards fast.

"Fucking whore," It was anyone's guess which of the stacked, narrow-waisted and monster booty-equipped teen babes that Robert was growling at, but the jet of precum that made his cockend swell up alongside Charles' and skirted off it as it left his pisshole was directed straight at Diamond, who let out a raw scream upon it striking her right in the face. She'd taken facials that were smaller than just that one shot of prejizz.

"Bimbo fuckdoll slut," Having completely forgotten about the periodic table, Charles too fired off a round that exploded all over Diamond's face. Like Robert's, it was fired at angle that would have made it miss if not for it changing paths off the tip of the other stud's rounded, fist-sized cockend.

"You horse-dicked bastards," Definitely starting to lose it, Sanddy almost forgot about Diamond as she let her hands pump over and over across the last few inches of Robert's and Charles' schlongs. Staring down at them over the curved shape of her pair of huge, round tits crowned with glass-cutter hard nipples, Sanddy savoured the awe-inspiring sight of the two mammoth cocks, rubbing her thighs together while letting her gaze move slowly and lovingly across every inch of thick, muscular, vein-ridged fuckmeat as they throbbed forcefully against her grasp, her eyes returning time after time to the point where their business-ends were mashed together drooling precum all over each other. She was going to make them cum hard, and she didn't want them to stop ever.

After getting back into her bottoms and re-donning her heels, Candi didn't opt to stay topless for long, but rather had her impatience to find out whatever Ian had planned for her show in the speed with which she got her tee-shirt over her head and tugged it down. Even under normal circumstances, getting into the ultra-tight garment was a tight squeeze, but the precum-drenched nature of her knockers meant that the fabric quickly became absolutely soaked through and started to cling. Responding to this by starting to pull, tug and shimmy the garment over her fantabulous boobs, Candi stopped with her nipples still showing underneath the hemline and smiled at Ian.

"Close enough?" She asked, before flexing the muscles on the left side of her chest to make the massive, spherical globe of flesh on that side bounce upwards, only once at first, but then three more times in rapid succession. Suddenly, the still not entirely on t-shirt was starting to appear rather lop-sided.

"If you ever get tired of my ass," Even as she said it, Candi knew that was never going to happen, and let a few lustful little moans accompany her repeating the performance with her right boob until even being soaked through with prejizz was enough to keep her t-shirt in contact with the front of her boobs and it instead slipped back up on top of them.

"Imagine sticking your cock between these two," Cupping her pussy through her slashed-at bottoms, Candi produced a meaty and highly satisfying slap by flexing her tits together, sending the two mountainous orbs crashing into each other and turning her cleavage into something so tight a strand of hair would have trouble slipping in between them.

Ian did imagine it, and a hoarse grunt accompanied the cannonade of precum that struck Candi's tits right as she let them slip back into their natural position of exploding out in front of her, separated by a deep but narrow gulf.

"Damn," Laura hissed, lustily, "My baby sister's such a fucking whore!"

"Slut," Ian growled, adopting a position as if getting ready for a wrestling bout, "Turn around."

"Fucking monstercocks made to be worshipped by sluts like me," Sanddy's wrists were still pumping, and both studs were by now groaning loudly as she pushed them closer and closer to the point of no return, her attention so fixed on her hands flying up and down over the wide, rigid shafts of their schlongs towards the point where their cockheads were pouring and pumping out precum without interruption.

jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers