School for Scandal: Diamond's Day 16

Story Info
Porn Bimbo Diamond Gazangas' Monstercock adventure continues
1.9k words
4.17
2.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
274 Followers

A moment passed between the teachers, and Ian could hardly help stimulating his pc muscle, causing the immense mast of glistening flesh, brimming with turgid veins, to pivot up and down in the air, the cord of thick, gluey white cum dangling wildly as it hung suspended from the tip of his cock. Laura's spherical tits heaved as she watched Ian's monster member move.

'Nice shot,' Ian said.

'Don't thank me, thank Robert,' said Laura, hefting the teenager's bloated, cum-splattered member in one hand, the other one making as if she was shoving a cock into her mouth, her tongue tenting her cheek out at the side, 'fucking kid's got a cock as hard as a crowbar and the kick of a mule.'

'Nghghgghhhh...' was all Robert could say. The student was addled. Miss Hart's smooth, practised fisting of his enormously overdeveloped organ meant she was taking sweeping stokes up and down the hulking penile missile, and the sound of her hand slickly squealching and she massaged Charles's thick, gluey cum into Robert's cock was an accompaniment to his groaning.

'Charles's spunk makes a nice bit of lube on this fucking monster schlong, wouldn't you say, Robert?' Laura asked, her lips tantalisingly close to his ear as she jacked him. The statuesque whore teasingly twisted a couple of upward rotations of her fist around his crown, causing the stud teenager's fuck pipe to release a thick jet of precum which smacked messily on Sanddy's glossy-skinned, sculptured stomach as she advanced towards them.

'NNghgghhgghgNNGHG...' more and more Robert was descending into some kind of subdued zombification, apparently relinquishing will and agency as the gorgeous quartet of sluts around him teased him into more erotic feats. Dumbly, he reached his hands down and took his own prodigious fuck-piston in a two-fisted grip along the shaft, his clenching hands gripping tightly as they became slathered, smearing Charles's thick, pearlescent fuck juice along the turgid, bloated fuck pipe. Laura let out an open-mouthed gasp of appreciation, tongue now roving around inside her mouth, eyes glued to the monster cock, allowing only the tips of her fingers to graze against the student's plump bell end as Robert, plunged into a chronically lascivious haze by his perfect bimbo slut girlfriend, moaned and jerked his mega schlong, every centimetre of the vast dick coated in Charles's thick, creamy cum as he swirled his hands all over it.

'O baby,' said Sanddy, coming in front of Robert as he stroked his monster tool, 'this is going to be extra fucking delicious!'

'Here, let me honey,' said Miss Hart from next to Robert, 'I'm just going to tease this fucking juice out of your dick and give your girlfriend here a nice liquid frosting...'

Robert released his hands from his cock and let them hang by his sides, and let the voluptuous fitness bimbo with her monster set of cans next to him take over. It was impossible not to notice the way that thick strands of pearlescent spunk roped liberally off many of his fingertips. The monsterboobed PE teacher continued with her expert teasing of the apple-sized head of his steel-hard, bulgingly tumescent member with her slender fingers, twisting and teasing the weeping purple crown in her grip so that a sluice of heavy prejizz roped onto the floor.

Behind Sanddy, Ian was approaching also, Diamond sliding up next to him, with Charles and Candi coming over from the other direction, the bimbo birthday girl now having slipped off from where she was balancing her slippery cooch on top of the science teacher's monster schlong and taking the spunk-covered, cum dripping mega-sized tool in her hand as they made their way over.

'I don't want to tease you too much without giving you some sort of reward, you fucking gorgeous, MONSTER COCKED stud!' Sanddy said winningly, giving Robert one of her rare instances of hypnotically seductive eye-contact, almost literally fucking her boyfriend with her devastatingly sultry expression, most other examples of her loving gaze having being directed at the teenager's hulking, eighteen-inch penis during the course of their relationship. She winked at him, and stuck her tongue between her teeth, before, inevitably, she turned her eyes lower to survey Robert's body.

As Sanddy's gaze slid predictably downwards, so did she, the gorgeous, hardbodied teenage whore settling onto her knees, knowing just how the plump spheres of her bubble-booty rippled tantalisingly as they rested just above her eight-inch stripper heels to Robert's delight as he looked down, as always fascinated by her lewd appeal and flawless, knockout body.

What Robert had failed to notice, was the way that Ian had appeared behind Sanddy, his enormous, muscular, vein-mapped schlong as always leading the way, the monster piece of steel-hard meat projecting horizontally from the teacher's groin.

Laura continued her tender, sensitive teasing of Robert's monster, throbbing cum-cannon, but before long even she was too into the moment to allow herself to hold back, and took the vast fleshmast in her hand, started jerking it determinedly, fisting the throbbing vascular purple-headed monster with long strokes. More or less instantly a giant spray of thickly glutinous precum sloshed out of the tip of the teenager's hugely inflated cockend that whipped out in a thick, hot gout and belted Sanddy messily.

The jet coursed out of the tip of the young stud's glossy purple crown to propel out and splatter the hardbodied teenage bimbo slut directly in her gorgeous face, glazing her grinning features with a translucent mask that dripped off her chin as Laura continued to jack Robert's massive, imposing, glistening, prong, a rictus grin on his face as he clamped his teeth together sternly, the monster tool rippling with the motion of tissues throbbing within it as he looked down.

'Fucken' bull's --' Laura began.

Another rope of gluey precum projected from Robert's dick to thump into Sanddy's forehead, the glittering spew of juices splattering both her eyes, the bombshell teen giggling and wincing at the impact.

'-Eye!' Laura finished.

'O yeah, fucking paint that slut...' Candi said admiringly as she and Charles made it next to the teen couple that were at the epicentre of the action.

'I intend to,' said Robert, firmly, through his gritted teeth, as the absolutely massive-canned PE teacher next to him jerked him off.

Sanddy merely grinned further, with the usual megawatt smile, and allowed Robert's thick precum to rope off her chin. Robert's monstrous penis was sticking out horizontally from his groin at the gorgeous, huge-titted vixen schoolgirl, who pushed her jutting tits together between her hands. His gleaming, brawny, vascular, dead-straight schlong was now being jacked so rapidly by Miss Hart that her hand was a blur along the length, the big-titted slut suddenly stopping to teasingly modify the tension by slowing her movements, sliding her hand for a couple of slower passes along the length and giving everyone a chance to see the way her hand was still working Charles's creamy cum into the slickly gleaming tube of flesh.

Laura did this on purpose to bring Robert back from the edge, and the teenager's response was to stick his groin out further so that before long his dick was prodding out nearly all the way to the kneeling slut's lips, a glutinous line of precum slowly easing itself out of the tip of his cock and dangling down in the air in front of the tanned, taut-bodied, whore's protruding spheroid knockers, the thick line soon attaching itself to the curved swell of the heavy globes as it swayed.

Sanddy gazed at the glistening beastcock, thick, cloying precum oozing out of the tip, as her studly boyfriend shoved his hips forwards so that that the smooth, bell-shaped, purple, throbbing crown touched against the tip of her nose.

'That's fucking point-blank, bitch,' Candi said.

'The probability of missing is really quite low,' added Charles.

Sanddy smiled, and then touched the tip of her tongue to the underside of the smooth, meaty glans that was pressed into her face, 'Robert baby, I love it when I can taste another man's cum on your cock...'

Robert spluttered.

'And I know you do too... now about that treat!' Sanddy said.

Quick as a flash, and to everyone's surprise, Sanddy spring to her feet and pivoted around. The shock quickly registered on Robert's face as he saw that it was Ian, not his girlfriend, that now confronted him, the monstercocked stud teacher having come to stand behind Sanddy, his immense flesh missile sticking out, and it was Sanddy now who twined her knockout body lasciviously around Mr White, and in the time it took Miss Hart to accomplish a dozen frenzied strokes of Robert's cum-slathered penis, Robert watched in astonishment as Sanddy twirled her tongue lasciviously into Ian's ear and slid her hand down his ripped torso, letting it slide easily and sinuously over the root of the immense, prodigious, hulkingly brawny cum-cannon, and sliding it further still, twisting her grip on the teacher's bulging, iron hard schlong as her fingers reached the throbbing, tumescent crown befoe pulling her hand back down the shaft, gripping it tightly on the reverse pull so that each sinew, tendon, vein and tissue was bloated and turgid as possible.

There was still time for Sanddy to turn her head from Mr White, fix her gaze on Robert, slide her tongue all the way around the inside of her mouth until it poked out her right cheek, and let her hand drop from Ian's member, forming it into a middle finger, once again directed at Robert.

'Sorry Robert, teasing you is just too much fun... for everyone...'

Sanddy let her eyes roll up cheekily towards Ian.

There was a beat, then Ian said, 'Fuck.' His shoulders slumped, then hunched, then his eyes crossed slightly.

The groan that he then released from deep in his throat was not one associated with a man in control of things.

His cock exploded with a spray of incredibly thick, white, semen that projected out of the gaping tip in a finger-thick beam that smacked against the thick root of Robert's dick near his groin and stuck where it splatteringly landed in a long unbroken line all the way up the glistening, brawny, overdeveloped schoolboy's cock. The heavy cord smacked down up every inch of the muscular, bloated member, and draped over the flared, glossy, purple, throbbing hood, leaving a thick tail dangling off the end of Robert's penis, swaying like a foot long cable.

'Wooooow... SOMEONE'S attracting a lot of no-hands cumshots today!' Diamond laughed, looking over Ian's other shoulder.

Robert gasped, aware of the warm, wet sensation of the teacher's glutinous cum as it settled on the top of his turgid, pulsating flesh piston.

'I'm getting fucking jealous!' exclaimed Candi.

Sanddy's expression changed into something almost blank and unreadable as he turned her face back to Ian.

'You fucking pervert...' she said, the sentence ending with a little breathy exhalation. Ian groaned. 'Go on,' Sanddy continued.

Slack-jawed, Ian reached down his right hand and clasped it just under the thick, round brim of his orgasming fuck stick, veins ballooning out on the monster shaft. Sliding his hand up and down the girthy, colossal tube, he drew another cord of thick cum that belched out of tip in a messy, spewing spray that smacked noisily onto Robert's cock.

'Yeah, empty your balls all over his fucking dick...' Sanddy continued.

Ian did just that, jacking his monster cock firmly to coax another huge load of sticky jizz that fired from his throbbing cockend and coated Robert's now-glazed schlong.

'Show him who's boss, baby,' Laura added, from next to Robert.

'Yeah,' Sanddy put in, 'give your fucking horsecocked student a cum bath.'