An Adventurer's Education Ch. 01

Story Info
Sammy is new at this, but goblins can't be that hard.
2.4k words
4.46
14.1k
20

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 06/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look mom, I know it's been a while since you were out in the wilds, but this is just how adventurers dress these days." Samivella, known as Sammy to her friends and family, did a little twirl. "You'll just have to get over it and recognize that things have changed."

Marianna sighed at the folly of youth. Long years out in the great wilderness that surrounded their little kingdom had taught her much about fighting and surviving. She may have become a shopkeeper when her daughter was born, but that didn't lessen her experience. "Sweetheart, I completely understand that you have to be fashionable to make your mark, but fashion must be balanced with practicality. And I don't understand how this could possibly protect you in battle."

Sammy's so-called armor consisted of a diaphanous scrap of white loincloth, just enough to cover her crotch and the crack of her ass, her legs totally bare, held to her waist by a slim gold chain. She had a pair of leather ankle boots marked with traces of silver and wedge heels so high that she must have been walking on her tiptoes. Her upper body wasn't any more covered. Two steel disks, worked with the image of a snarling dragon, covered her nipples. Barely. Plenty of pink areola peeked from the sides. Who even knew how they stayed on. Her shoulders were guarded by very slight looking pauldrons of the same steel, with the same dragon motif.

Sammy rolled her eyes. "Well, looks can be deceiving. This is all enchanted, so I'm just as well armored as if I was wearing plate, and I'm so much faster. You can hit me in the belly with an ax and it will just bounce right off. And don't try to tell me you didn't use your sex appeal back in your day." She gestured to a daguerreotype of a younger Marianna. She was wearing a tight leather vest, cut to show her generous cleavage and a pair of cloth shorts pulled so far up into her ass that you could see the outline of her pussy.

Marianna conceded the point. A young adventurer had to stand out to make a name for herself. "Just, what would your father think to see you parading around dressed like this?"

"Mom!" Sammy fixed her mother with a withering look. "We both know you have no idea who my dad is. How many times have you told me that you got knocked up at a royal orgy? So sure, maybe the king is my father. But we both know you had every courtier, serving boy, and stable hand in town inside of you that night."

Marianna sighed in defeat. Sammy was right. She liked to believe that the king had fathered her daughter. And Samivella certainly had his spun gold locks, so it could be possible. But the king had enough bastards working in the palace that most of the servants had the same hair. "Fine, wear whatever you want. Go out into the wilderness naked if that's what works for you. I just want you to be safe. What has the guild given you for your first contract?"

"A goblin nest popped up near some orange groves to the west of town yesterday. I'm going to go burn it out."

Marina thought for a minute. A fresh goblin nest was a good mission for a new adventurer. She could see why the guild gave it to Sammy. "Alright, please be careful." She kissed Sammy on the cheek and sent her on her way. "And be smart."

Sammy may have only been nineteen years old, but she wasn't stupid. And her mother had been a good teacher. So she knew better than to just charge right in without getting a good idea of what she was dealing with. She could smell the goblin nest before she saw it, a mix of rotten meat and spices. From a low rise on the outskirts of the grove she was able to get a good look at the nest with her spyglass. Unlike most animals, goblins didn't breed. They budded, falling from the fungal growth of their nests when it grew large enough. She could see it now, a wet green lump the size of a pony. As Sammy watched one of the cancerous growths on the nest split open, and a small goblin spilled out in a gush of fetid fluid. She counted six, all told. Mostly sitting around sharpening sticks, or jerking off. Sammy sighed and shook her head. Nobody had ever been able to explain to her why goblins had dicks when they didn't breed, but boy did they love to masturbate.

"Well," Sammy said, stowing her spyglass and checking that her sword was loose in its scabbard. "Six of them with no real weapons shouldn't be much trouble. Good thing I got here before too many of them were born." She was about to rise and draw her sword when a shadow loomed over her.

Marianna couldn't sleep. Sammy still wasn't back. She knew that it was too soon to panic, that any number of things could have delayed her daughter. But she was still worried. So she tossed and turned in bed, ears alert for the sound of her door opening.

She was so primed that when someone banged on her door she didn't even bother to get dressed when she ran to open it.

It wasn't Sammy, or a guild representative. It was a goblin, green skinned and naked. Standing about three feet tall. It garbled some gibberish and held out a scrap of cloth.

Marianna stared for a moment before she realized what she was looking at. It was Sammy's loin cloth, or a piece of it. A message had been scrawled on it in a rough hand.

I HAVE YOUR GIRL. COME. NOW.

"How? Where is she, and how did you find me?" Marianna should have known better. The goblin in front of her wasn't capable of language, it was more animal than thinking being. As if to punctuate the point, the goblin was staring at her tits and jerking off, both hands stroking its outsized cock. It let out a squeaking moan and shot a surprisingly large load of cum onto her floor. "Ugh," Marianna said, stepping away to avoid the puddle of seed. She grabbed a pair of boots and threw on a heavy robe. "Just take me to her."

Marianna had seen many goblin nests in her career. This one was no different, a pile of green fungus, ten or so short goblins hanging about. What was different was the absolutely massive goblin sitting on a nearby stump. It was a huge lump of knobby flesh, with glowing yellow eyes and long clawed feet. "A goblin king. How?" Marianna was so struck by its appearance that she didn't even register Sammy sitting on its lap until the poor girl moaned. "Sammy!" Marianne tried to run forward, but she was suddenly surrounded by the smaller goblins, all brandishing sharp sticks and a couple of stone spear points. Then she realized that Sammy wasn't just sitting in the goblin king's lap, she was impaled on its cock, an impossibly fat, veiny pillar that had the poor girl's asshole stretched to its limit. From the way her daughter's stomach was bloated, Marianna could tell there were already more than a few loads of goblin cum in her guts. The goblin king had two thick green fingers stuffed into Sammy's cunt, and its terrible black tongue was jammed down her throat. Marianna could see the muscles in Sammy's neck working, trying to push the thick muscle out with no success.

The goblin king noticed that its guest had arrived. It pulled its thick black tongue from Sammy's open mouth and fixed its eyes on Marianna. "Human, you came," it rumbled. "Your girl think she could come kill me and my boys. I got her instead. Maybe now I fuck her to death. How you feel about that human?"

"Mama?" Sammy's eyes were unfocused, and drool was hanging from her lower lip. "Mama I tried, I," Sammy's trailed off into a weak moan. Marianna could see the goblin king's cumvein swelling, and Sammy's stomach visibly bulged as another thick load was pumped into her.

"No!" Marianna wanted to charge the goblin king, but she was surrounded. "What do you need to let her go?"

"Hmm." It grinned, all black gums and sharp teeth. "Your girl enough for me, but my boys, they need some action too. Take care of them, and I let you both go."

Marianna looked at the goblins around her. They were all stroking their fat cocks, thick strings of precum drooling down to the ground. She sighed in resignation. "Fine."

They swarmed her, all ten of them dragging her to the ground and stripping off her robe. One of them immediately mounted her face, jamming his cock down her throat. Two more were between her thighs, thick cocks pushing into her asshole and cunt. She had one goblin in each hand, and two more had lifted her heavy tits up high enough that they could rub their cocks on the underside of each breast. One enterprising fellow grabbed her feet, stripped off her boots, and began jamming his cock between her soles. That left two of them. One grabbed a handful of her hair, and began jerking off with it. The last scurried around the perimeter of the writhing scrum, desperately searching for somewhere to stick itself. Finally it saw an opportunity. It was able to slide in next to its sibling and start to cram its cock into Marianna's ass.

If Marianna had been capable of yelling, that was when she would have done it. The goblins may have been small in stature, but their cocks more than made up for it. Taking two of them in her ass at once was a lot. But all she could really manage in the way of protest was a gurgling moan. Even that made the goblins increase their pace, and they began pounding into her with a desperate urgency.

When they came it felt like Marianna was drowning in their cum. Thick rope after thick rope was flooding her throat, pooling in her cunt, and filling her ass with heat. The others working outside of her streaked her with goblin seed from head to toe, even turning her hair into a sticky mess.

But it was enough. One by one they fell away, the two in her ass leaving with a wet pop, until finally Marianna was left gasping on the ground. She coughed up a mouthful of cum and stood on shaky legs. The goblins were sprawled around her, exhausted by their efforts. "Was that enough?" She asked the goblin king. "Can I take my daughter home?"

It grinned at her, and then pulled Sammy up by her waist. The ridiculous pillar of its cock left her ass with an obscene slurp. It threw Sammy to the ground, where she landed in a boneless heap. "Take human girl. Maybe you come back tomorrow, get a taste of me this time." Marianna helped Sammy to her feet, wrapped them both in her robe, and led her away from the nest. The goblin king's laughter chased them the entire time.

Back home, Marianna laid Sammy in her bed. The girl was feverish, moaning at the slightest touch. "Mom? I don't feel very good."

"I know sweety." She laid a hand on Sammy' forehead, feeling her cold sweat. "Your body is going to try and process the goblin seed, and I'm going to help milk it out of you."

Sammy stared up at her uncomprehendingly. "Milk? What do you..." Her words trailed off into wordless moans.

"Sammy, goblins can't get you pregnant. But if I leave their cum in you too long it's going to change your body." Marianna could already see the potent magic of the goblin seed working on her daughter. Sammy's areola were puffing up, her nipples growing thicker and longer. "The only way to get it out is to milk you." She reached down and began rhythmically massaging her daughter's breasts, until pure goblin seed began flowing from her nipple. She had seen this process many times before, mostly on peasant girls who were captured. A small part of her mind said that she should try to save it. Alchemists paid good money for goblin cum. But Marianna was focused on helping her daughter.

When it was all over, Marianna carried Sammy up to the master bed. The younger woman's sheets were soaked in cum, sweat, and Sammy's own nectar. She had orgasmed more than a few times under her mother's gentle touch. Marianna got her daughter settled and then took the soaked sheets down to the washroom.

Once she was there she stripped off her own clothing, letting off a breathy moan as her hands roamed her body. Compared to Sammy, Marianna had hardly any cum in her at all, but she was still feeling the effects. Her nipples were tingling, asshole and pussy practically gaping open, begging to be filled. She squeezed one of her heavy breasts, and a trickle of goblin seed flowed from her nipple. Marianna's free hand went to her cunt, and she thought of how her daughter had squirmed under her touch as she milked herself. It didn't take long until she added her own gush of nectar to the soaked sheets on the floor.

When she awoke in the morning, Marianna found Sammy sprawled over her, one leg hooked across her hips, a hand cupping one breast, and her lips tight around her mother's teat. She could tell Sammy was still asleep, and probably had no idea what she was doing. Marianna savored the pleasant feeling of her daughter's suckling for a moment, before slowly pushing Sammy away. The girl made a quiet whimper, but soon rolled over and started snoring.

Marianna got dressed, put a kettle on the stove, and went out to open her shop. She was just getting the last things settled when a trio of adventurers rode by on horseback, all clad in thick plate armor. The lead rider had the goblin king's head impaled on his lance. Both of the other riders had five small goblin heads on strings hanging from their saddles.

Marianna shook her head. They must have arrived right after she and Sammy had gone home. The goblins would have been easy pickings, exhausted as they were from fucking her. "Good riddance."

Back inside Sammy was struggling to pull on a shirt. The fabric was stretched tight over her chest. "Mom, did my tits get bigger or something?"