School for Scandal: Diamond's Day 17

Story Info
Porn Bimbo Diamond Gazangas' Monstercock adventure continues.
1k words
4.5
3.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

'Fucking hell,' said Miss Hart in genuine surprise as she dropped her hand away from Robert's cock.

Another gout of hot cum blasted out of Ian's dick, splattering Robert's monstercock.

Robert gasped. His tongue lolled out of his mouth like an ahego girl. His dick flapped in the air, the thick, veiny trunk pumping up and down, jacked by his now-spasmodic pc muscle. Seventeen and a half inches of clublike manhammer flailed from his groin, seesawing as yet another huge load belched out of Ian's monster dong to splat against it.

'Fucking whores...' Ian mumbled.

The horsehung teacher still jacked the veined monolith of meat that stuck out of his groin. Gritting his teeth, he added another hand to his behemoth shaft, and two fistedly jerked the pulsing, rock-hard tube with lengthy, deliberate strokes. He directed another thick blast that punched out of his cockend and splattered all over the throbbing teenager's monster, purple-tipped fuck club.

Next to Ian, Sanddy performatively held her hand up to her face and checked her fingernails, playing at being as obviously bored as possible as her teacher sprayed her boyfriend's rock hard member with thick cum. On the other side of Ian, Diamond had produced some gum from somewhere, and the blonde teenage porn queen was affecting a fazed-out expression she blew a bubble and popped it.

'Jeez guys,' Diamond said, 'let us know when you're done.'

Between both bored-looking monster-boobed teenage schoolgirl bimbos, Ian ferociously stroked his pulsating megacock, directing spray after spray of thick, white, gooey spunk over Robert's bucking appendage, the long, thick, cum-covered fuck-piston dancing in the air in front of him.

'Fucking bitches,' Ian grunted as he came.

'Big dick...' Robert croaked.

With the final strangulated groan Ian blasted a last bolt of white semen onto Roberts bucking penis and then released his throbbing monster organ from his two fisted grip.

The giant, vein-ridged fuck python finally, inexorably deflated, losing its formerly irrepressible hardness and slowly, settling on a downward path.

'Fuck, he's going down!'

'Mr White, too much for you, huh?'

Ian groaned even harder and tried to will his dick back to hardness, clenching his impossibly powerful pc muscle and straining all the muscles in his groin. In front of him, the meat stick rallied a little, the head tipping up slightly, but then sagged slightly in the middle and the head began to droop. The cum-covered fuck staff slowly went down so that it came to hang between his legs, the head dripping thick splotches of spunk onto the floor, just below his knees.

'Oh my god he's soft,' Laura said. 'Sanddy, where's your fucking camera when we really need it?'

Still on either side of Ian, Sanddy and Diamond got on their haunches to admire their work, and giggled and high-fived in front of the cockend, their monster jugs bouncing as the teenage sluts celebrated.

Ian's tongue was hanging out of his mouth. His either hand was holding onto the back of the heads of the teen fuckdolls on either side of him.

Diamond grabbed the flaccid tube steak in her right hand and pulled it up the meaty crown hanging limply as she did so. Thick juice dribbled out of it.

'Fucking Victory, bitch!' Diamond said, laughing.

'Yeah, we finally found out what made him tick, big dick lol!' Sanddy agreed naughtily.

'Don't tell me he's fucking empty,' Candi said, approaching the trio and coming up close for a proper look at Ian's huge blunt member, sharing a kiss with Diamond as she did so. Sanddy stood and stuck her tongue out and kissed Ian as she too stroked the softening trunk of his 18 inch thick cock.

The thing was drooping like a bell-pull. The rounded head was drooping just between Ian's calf muscles and with the thick rope of white spunk that was thickly oozing out of it and connecting it to the floor it almost looked like some kind of third leg.

'Quite the night of surprises,' Miss Hart said, 'it's one thing for that fuck log to get drained, I have never EVER seen that monster soft.'

Ian groaned and said 'nnnghghghghghhhhhh...' in a sort of meandering and blissed out way. He tried to use his pc muscle to jack his schlong back into life but it just made the drooping tool swivel back and forth a bit.

'Robert, come here,' Sanddy said, still kissing Ian. Dumbly, Robert moved forward, his gigantic cum-coated cock leading the way. He was groaning and his vastly inflated appendage was pointed directly at Sanddy's giant cans.

'well done babe,' she said, kissing him.

Candy and diamond took Ian's dick and draped it over Robert's iron hard fuck organ. The big dicked teacher's drooping appendage lolled over it like a rope hanging from a rail.

'You win baby, you stayed hard,' Sanddy said, kissing Robert again.

Instantly, a massive splotch of spunky precum obliterated her face after a heavy gush of hot ejaculate was projected all over it by Charle's rampant fuck missile.

'We're not all soft, Sanddy,' the science teacher said.

Sanndy broke the kiss with her boyfriend as an insistent Mr Woodcock Splatterwell's monster foot and a half cum piston was shoved into her face. The science teacher emphasised his ongoing state of virility by making his shaft throb and pulse as he pivoted it so that the tip lewdly smacked back and forth against her lips. Thick webbings of silvery precum were soon laced between her lips, chin, and the smooth underside of the bloated tip of the heaving member, which were held in elasticated suspension at every caress of the meaty, bulbous crown and her face. Sanddy giggled, turned her head, and once more enveloped Robert's lips and tongue in a sexy kiss even as Charles's cocktip prodded at her cheek.

Robert was too beguiled by Sanddy's dextrous tongue-twirling and the way that Candi had got on her haunches to slurp Ian's cum from his cockend to do very much at all, and while Sanddy reached out to grope and jerk the shaft of the monstercock that probed her jaw even as she kissed Robert.

Soon Sanddy turned her head again and luxuriantly swirled her tongue around Charles's massive, heavy organ as both Ian and Robert nuzzled each side of her cheeks, Charles's cheeks hollowing out and his expression growing intense as he titled his pelvis up to feed more and more of his cock into the teen slut's mouth.