School Nostalgia

Story Info
So good to be bad.
1.5k words
4.45
8.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Safely hidden - or so she imagines - behind the gardener's shed in a quiet corner of the school grounds, Kerry leisurely exhales the smoke from a surreptitious cigarette. Final exams finished there's no harm in kicking back and relaxing. She's taken great pains to avoid detection, doesn't want to blot her academic record and jeopardise a promised University place.

An unexpected hand on her shoulder makes Kerry start in fright, turning quickly to discover who has tracked her down. Could be worse, is Kerry's first thought. Rather than a teacher, Kieran, the rather dishy assistant groundsman, looms over her. Kerry is far from the only female sixth former to appreciate his saturnine good looks.

"You scared me," gasps Kerry, hurriedly grinding the incriminating evidence underfoot.

"Bit pointless trying to hide it," observes Kieran, "you've been caught, young lady. We'd better go inside and have a little chat."

Kerry feels a stab of anxiety; he surely isn't intending to report this transgression? Warily she follows the dark-haired young man into the gloomy confines of his workplace.

"You're not going to..." Kerry lets the sentence hang unfinished, doing her best to project an impression of wide-eyed innocence.

"Tell on you to the teachers, should do by rights," responds Kieran laconically.

"I'm 18, legally old enough to smoke," ventures Kerry with a hint of defiance.

"Old enough for a lot of things, but still against school rules. You should know being one of the clever ones in the top set."

"How could you possibly be aware of that?" Kerry is shocked.

"By listening, weeding flowerbeds outside classroom windows I hear all sorts - quite enough to know how much trouble you could be in."

"So, you'll let me off," whispers Kerry beguilingly.

"Never said so," replies Kieran brusquely. "Might choose not to inform the headteacher, but you still deserve to be punished, smoking's a filthy habit, it's not as if your generation isn't told about the dangers."

"You're right," Kerry looks downcast, "but what do you mean, punished?"

"Properly, physically, not just for what you've done, as a future deterrent."

"What, like spank me or something? You can't be serious, no one does that anymore."

"Don't seem like you've much of a choice," says Kieran coolly, "think of the consequences if you don't agree."

Kerry does, shuddering at the prospect of her parent's reaction - "not angry, just very disappointed," followed by weeks of passive aggressive guilt-tripping, better to get this over with now.

"Alright", she agrees, "but you promise not to ever let on?"

"I'll keep my word so long as you do what you're told," he answers firmly, "start by bending over that workbench."

Hesitantly Kerry leans forward, staring fixedly ahead, weight supported on her forearms. Glossy, shoulder-length fair hair partly obscuring her pretty face, uniform blouse tight against straining breasts, skirt - far shorter than regulation length - revealing taught thighs and long straight legs; altogether enticing.

"Like this?" she enquires timidly.

"Perfect," replies Kieran rolling up his sleeves to reveal tanned forearms, "now get that skirt up, girl."

"No, you mustn't make me..."

"You agreed to this," his tone is so compelling her fingers scramble to obey, revealing an absolute peach of a bottom covered by dark tights and tiny white knickers. Kieran experiences an immediate stiffening of his manhood and momentarily can't trust himself to speak, instead placing a restraining hand on Kerry's slender waist he brings the other sharply down across those deliciously pert nether cheeks.

"Oof!" Kerry grits her teeth, scared to cry out lest someone hear and investigate. Further spanks follow, his work-calloused palm rhythmically slapping her buttocks. Kerry's feet stamp in mute protest as her poor bottom begins to sting.

He stops. She gives an audible sigh. Is that it? Wasn't too bad, bum's smarting yet Kerry is also aware of a rather more enjoyable sensation between her thighs.

"That was just the warm-up," asserts Kieran, "we'll have these down," he tugs at the tights and knickers, "and you'll take the rest on the bare."

"The rest! I thought..."

"Don't care what you thought. Time I've finished that bottom's going to be so sore you'll never look at a cigarette again."

Kieran's hard hand applied to bare flesh takes the hurt to a whole new level. Kerry struggles futilely as her delightful derriere burns hotter, protesting vocally at each subsequent slap.

After another pause, Kerry looks reproachfully over her shoulder, eyes wet and arse glowing red. Confused by being simultaneously chastised and sexually aroused, can he see how damp she is down there? Of course, and Kieran plans to do something about it, soon as he's concluded Kerry's chastisement in the traditional manner.

"Six of the best should finish you off nicely," he states, ominously swishing a thin, whippy cane through the air. "Pulled this from the rose garden, not really long enough but needs must." Kerry groans in dismay, no point in pleading, little choice but to submit.

"Hold the edge of the bench and push your bottom up," he commands. She obeys but Kieran's not yet satisfied. "Higher," he says sharply. Screwing her eyes tight shut to avoid seeing the scary bamboo, Kerry goes up onto her toes and somehow manages to force her posterior further into the air.

It takes all the young man's self-restraint not to fuck her there and then. Instead, Kieran delivers the promised half dozen cane cuts to an already soundly smacked bottom. The strokes are mild in comparison with some he's applied to willing women in the past, Kerry's a novice and this caning primarily intended to ensure her complete compliance with what will follow...

"Done and dusted," he observes as the cane clatters to the floor. Strong hands grasp her hips and Kieran stoops to kiss each brightly burning orb. "You done good girl, turned you on, eh?"

Blushing in excitement and humiliation, Kerry is lost for words. Right then her blouse buttons pop open, giving up the struggle to contain her boobs. His hands move to free them from her bra, deliciously teasing hard nipples. Face flushed with pent-up desire, Kerry makes no protest,

"Reckon you need a thorough seeing to young lady," says Kieran, loosening his belt. Kerry risks another glimpse over her shoulder, just in time to see an impressively erect cock spring from his jeans. Christ, she'll never be able to fit all that in! Kieran's fingers slide between juice-slicked labia, thumb circling her pulsing clit.

"Reckon you can take this?" queries Kieran, correctly interpreting her thoughts; a condom wrapper flutters to the ground.

"I'll try," Kerry nervously pushes her hot little tush back towards her erstwhile tormentor, "I'm not a virgin," she adds quickly. Up to a point, her besotted boyfriend usually fumbles the foreplay and then comes far too quickly, leaving Kerry frustrated and forced to complete the job herself.

"Good girl," grunts the groundsman.

"Oh wow!" she exclaims in delight as he slowly slides his cock in, gently stretching her tight pussy until she's accommodated the full length and girth. Kier pauses to let Kerry adjust to it filling her sex, lividly marked arse pressing hard against his washboard abdomen. Starts thrusting unhurriedly, squeezing her tits, slowly upping the pace. Oh my, the sensation is incredible, like nothing Kerry has felt before. Better even than when fingering herself.

"You're a bad girl," gasps Kieran, in thrall to desire and fucking her faster now, clasping her tenderised bottom cheeks and unleashing a rush of sexual excitement within Kerry's trembling body. Is she a bad girl? Kerry wonders distractedly, if this is what happens to them, she'd like to be.

"Oh yes," she yells exultantly. Kieran feels her entire body spasm, his cock gripped by her pulsating pussy as Kerry convulsively comes. Both breathing heavily they take a moment to recover then, with him still rock hard inside, the young woman lasciviously wriggles her hips. Brimming with lust and the vigour of youth Kerry's already good to go again. Now it's Kieran's turn to feel his arousal surge out of control, pushing long and deep into her lithe body, a climax fast approaching.

"Oh God yes, go on, fuck my pussy," screams Kerry, astonished at her uncouth language and loss of decorum. Feels his prick pump inside her, dimly hears an animal growl of satisfaction; his or hers, it doesn't matter. With another shuddering orgasm, Kerry's education is complete.

"Our best role-play yet," Kerry says a few minutes later, attempting to straighten her clothes in the cramped space of their garden shed, "gosh, I can hardly stand up."

"Lucky you kept your old school uniform, and it still fits," replies her husband appreciatively.

"Only just, my bust seems to have grown over the last decade."

"What scene shall we try next?" enquires Kieran.

"Something more comfortable," pleads Kerry, "I'm not really into unforgiving work surfaces, I want a little luxury for a change."

"Hmm, perhaps a serving girl spanked across her master's four-poster bed - we could book a night in a fancy boutique hotel?"

"Oh yes please, I think I've still got my old waitress outfit from when I worked in a tearoom during the Uni hols. Little white apron and cap, a bit like a maid...."

"Sounds good, I could seduce the servant."

"Or I service the master, I'm getting spanked whatever aren't I?"

"Without a shadow of a doubt."