School of Hard Knock-Ups Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On the other side, we have a known and proven challenger, decimating tournaments around the country with destructive blows that can shatter even steel! Give it up for Teilun Bloodfang!"

Teilun's reception is met with a more mixed response than she has received in the past, a few boos from the female Vars along with cheers from the males echoing through the air, many of the women glaring at her in anger or outright hatred as she makes her way further into the ring, "Guess I can't exactly blame them...given how that looked."

"H-hey, Teilun. H-heh, I guess we wound up fighting each other in the end, huh?" Heisuke says in an attempt to break the ice, his soft smile slowly shrinking as she remains silent, though he remains neutral as she looks into his eyes, "I'm glad that you're just as strong as I remember. You don't give many the silent treatment."

"...no. You're the same, but you still feel different. Ah geez, all this thinking and emotions is driving me crazy. You want to fight, or what?" Teilun grumbles with a light blush on her cheeks, which intensifies as the announcer speaks.

"Are the two lovebirds hitting it off? Oh my, I think she might make him her Chosen if she wins, after all! I've never seen Teilun act this shy before!"

"Oh shut up, Markus! I know where you sleep at night!"

"Ooh, scaaaary," he sneers down at her, a shit-eating grin on the announcer's face, clearly smug about his position at the moment, "You know you can't touch me, now unless one of you wants to forfeit, I suggest getting to fighting. You can fuck later."

Stunned from the blunt statement, she can only watch the announcer in stunned silence for a moment, giving Heisuke the opening he needs to attack. He throws his staff forwards like a javelin, the dark magical focus striking the sand at Teilun's feet, making the ground tremble for a moment before peaks and small stony hills erupt from the sandy floor. Tossing the remains of a blue potion to the side, Heisuke narrows his eyes in the same determination that he utilized in his previous battles, the sight earning a shudder from Teilun.

'H-he looks...handsome?' Teilun thinks to herself as she struggles to remain on her feet, then lets out a groan of pain as the tiger's eye orb rockets into her stomach, sending her sailing back and clear across the arena, 'How i-is he so strong!? Is this really Heisuke!?'

Dazed and more than a little confused, Teilun lets out a grunt of pain as she lands in the sand, sliding further and barely avoiding hitting the arena wall. Before she can fully come to her senses, she feels a weight land on her waist, her arms held over her head as something starts to wrap around her wrists and ankles. Hesitating for a moment, Teilun shudders in arousal as she realizes their position, his large package clearly felt against her body from his actions.

'H-holy...that's a b-big cock! Yum...wait, no! Bad brain!'

Wrenching her arms from his grasp, she hears an audible crack as her wrists tear free from his stone bindings, grasping his shirt to throw him off of her. In her attempt to do so, his shirt tears, and he finds himself falling a couple of feet to the side, his shirt in tatters and barely covering anything now.

'A-abs!? Since when did Heisuke have noticeable fucking abs!? They look s-so hard...'

Shaking her head, she leaps to her feet, lunging forwards and aiming a kick at his stomach, wincing as she kicks him several more feet away, feeling as though she kicked a brick wall, "Ow, fuck! What the hell have you been eating!?"

"Eurgh...I hit the g-gym now," Heisuke admits as he gets to his feet, the tiger's eye orb launching itself into his open palm, catching it without even glancing at it, "That, and I've been serving in the Tiger's Eye Corps. I hear you're with Red Beryl?"

"Y-you're...oh my gods, you're special forces too," Teilun mutters to herself as she realizes that the one standing before her is likely on par with herself, as every branch of the Crystal Corps only accepts the best of the best from within Vampirica's military, "How come you never told me?"

Tilting his head with a soft wince, Heisuke lowers his orb for a moment, then returns it to the previous position, this having the unintended side effect of causing his muscles to flex enough to define them even more through his thick fur, "What do you mean? I told you months ago in the letters I sent to you. The many letters that you never directly responded to, might I add."

Teilun takes in the annoyed expression on his face, her features etched with confusion, "I thought you were ignoring me, Heisuke. I never got any letters from you, and...someone fucked with our mail!"

"W-well...either w-way, I...I'm going to win, and take you as my Chosen, Teilun!" Heisuke declares with authority in his voice, not an ounce of hesitation or fear in his eyes as he resumes his attack, his muscles clenching tightly as he exerts even more magical force, "I won't hold back! I'll show you that I'm worthy of you!"

'He r-really is doing this because of me...oh gods, Heisuke...'

She pauses for a moment, seeming like she will be struck by the pillar of earth rising from behind her to strike at her, only to turn at the last moment and give it a punch strong enough to shatter the entire pillar, "Stop acting like I don't already see that!"

Freezing for a moment, her eyes widen as she realizes what she said, Heisuke blushing as he hesitates to continue, a few shards of stone raised to attack with, "...then don't fight me, and surrender. You know I'll treat you well, Teilun. We don't even have to mate if you don't want to. I just...I w-want to be with you. I love you."

The sincerity in his words nearly brings a tear to her eye, a shudder of deep emotion ripping through her body and making her take a deep breath to calm herself, "I can't do that. Let's settle this. Win or lose...let's at least give us a try. Hell, we can use this to figure out who's going to be on top, h-hehe."

'Oh god, did I really just make that awkward laugh!? Fuck, how is he turning me into a stuttering mess too!?'

"If that's what you want...don't say I didn't warn you. I won't let this chance slip by," Heisuke says with a growl, the stones rearranging themselves into a stone spike, while stone armor begins to form across his body like flowing water, "I'm going to do this, for myself as much as for you! I don't want there to be any doubt as to my strength! I'm done being a weak coward who runs from a fight!"

Teilun chuckles to herself, the audience roaring out it's approval of Heisuke's words, neither of them spotting the bandaged Masako in the stands, a proud smile on her face as she watches the battle unfold, "I knew you were special, Heisuke. This is fine, I can simply wait for now. You'll fall for me eventually."

The stone completes its job, layered over Heisuke's body like an impenetrable fortress of stone, his narrowed eyes the only thing visible, aside from his maw through the razor-sharp teeth built into the helmet, "I have no idea how long this armor will last, but it should give me the time to defeat you!"

Charging towards his stunned opponent, Heisuke shocks everyone in sight as he slams his tiger's eye orb into the sand, causing a large wave of the grains to wash above Teilun in a large wave. Unable to dodge in time, the sand crashes into her, obscuring her vision and making her stumble around inside of the magical sandstorm. A moment later, the orb crashes into her back, sending her stumbling directly into the charging mage, his shoulder slamming into her as he tackles her to the ground.

"Surrender!" Heisuke shouts, the additional weight of his stone armor making it incredibly difficult for Teilun to pull herself free from his grasp. Grunting in exertion, she struggles against his grip as his orb floats above them, the very earth rising around them as if intending to bury them alive, "No one has ever escaped from this, not in all of magi history!"

"D-damn it, Heisuke! Let me go! Ahhhhh!" Teilun's shriek of fear is cut off as she and Heisuke are buried in a stony prison, the audience going quiet as the battlefield goes quiet. A moment passes, and then another. After another, they begin to grow worried for the safety of the two who were battling mere moments ago.

"I-I'm not sure what just happened, folks! Do we need to call in another Geomancer to get them out!?"

Gasps of relief and surprise ring through the air as Teilun's head breaches the surface of the stone, a dazed expression on her face and her panting audible to everyone, Heisuke soon following behind her. Taking note of the fact that Teilun does not rise any further than her head, though Heisuke is steadily climbing out of the stone and sand, the announcer decides to make the call.

"No! They're both out! Or, at least one of them is. Give it up for our newest tournament champion, Heisuke Earthenguard!"

The applause and cheers become deafening as their newest victor is announced, Heisuke sighing as he lets his armor dissolve back into the earth, his tearful smile now visible for the audience to see. He wipes at his eyes, then uses his magic to lift Teilun from the earth and into his arms, giving the exhausted woman a gentle nuzzle, "Guess I'm on top, huh?"

Coos and sounds of adoration are heard from the men and women alike, most of the audience clearly finding the moment heartwarming. A pair of medics escort the pair out of the arena and towards the medical tent, the same one each of them has already visited multiple times today. Once they arrive, Teilun is brought into a private room, though Heisuke is allowed to enter, due to her being his Chosen.

"You know, it's really weird to think that I belong to you for a week," Teilun admits as the medics tend to her cuts, scrapes, and bruises, still exhausted from the ordeal of fighting such overwhelming magic, "I wish I knew you were that tough a long time ago, I have to admit."

"Why's that?" Heisuke inquires with a raised brow, smiling affectionately at her, clearly ready to show her that he is a good mate.

"Well, it wouldn't have taken a tournament to convince me to give you a chance...though I guess that's more my own pride than anything to do with you," Teilun admits with a shamed glance to the side, deciding to take a risk a moment later, "A-and I would have been on that big dick like a cheap whore years ago."

Heisuke's eyes widen and his cheeks turn scarlet as he realizes what was said to him, a medic glancing at his groin before giving an approving nod and returning to her work. Averting his eyes for a moment, Heisuke decides to try and display the same kind of confidence he had in the arena, letting a somewhat nervous grin spread across his face, "Y-you'll get plenty of chances at that, don't worry. I'll make you feel like a princess tonight, my Chosen."

"Nah, just treat me like a cheap whore...if you want to, that is," Teilun adds with a laugh, turning his words around on him and making even more flustered, "I'm kidding, don't worry. Just do whatever you want to, okay? You won, fair and square."

Glancing towards the door as if fearing something may burst in and ruin this special moment, Heisuke gulps before gently taking Teilun's hand in his own and strokes the back of it with his thumb, "O-okay. Then I want to just hold your hand for now. We can...do more when we get home."

"What if I want to do more in the carriage?" Teilun asks with a flirty tone, chuckling as his eyes widen in excitement, her tail brushing against his leg, "Maybe some cuddling, more handholding, perhaps even a bit of playful flirting. You know, the really lude stuff."

Chuckling softly, Heisuke turns his head to face Teilun, giving her a happy smile and wagging his tail behind him. The medic gives Teilun a soft pat on the side, giving a smile of her own and rolling her eyes at the corny scene, "Alright you perverted degenerates, take that lude shit out of my medical bay. Hand holding is too intimate for the public, you hear?"

"Ohhh, sure. I'll remember that, doc. I'm good to go then, I take it?" the exhausted monk asks with a soft chuckle, enjoying the casual joking with her, "I don't really feel anything but tired, honestly."

"Yup! You just need some bed rest, and plenty of food for dinner," the medic explains, earning a nod of Teilun's head, "Oh, and no fucking until you can stand on your own!"

"You got it, doc," Teilun jokes again, groaning as she sits up and stretches her muscles with a pleased murr, her chest pushed forwards, "Mmmm...how am I always so stiff after getting out of one of these hospital beds?"

"I could massage that tension away, if you like," Heisuke offers with lidded eyes, deciding to try being a bit more assertive in his flirtations, a blush tinging Teilun's cheeks.

"What did I just say about lude shit? Get out of here, you damn dirty kids," the medic jokes with a playful smirk, patting Teilun on the back before helping to her feet and towards the door, "All jokes aside though, I better not see either of you again too soon. I don't work in a field where repeat customers are wanted."

"Thanks again, I appreciate it. I'm just glad that nothing was actually broken, I thought one of my ribs cracked from how hard Heisuke here tackled me," the lithe Nightvar comments with a playful smirk at Heisuke, earning a soft blush of embarrassment, "Though it was pretty fucking cool how you used stone to just steamroll me."

Stepping out of the tent, Teilun times her next words so that they are out of the medic's earshot, leaning close and whispering in his ear, "Not to mention, being held down by you was pretty damn hot."

"R-really now? Hm...well, I will certainly make use of that information, my dear Chosen," Heisuke responds, his eyes lidding as he nuzzles against her neck, murring in delight as he takes in her familiar scent.

Rolling her eyes, Teilun grasps his muzzle before turning his head to face her, pressing her lips to his in a passionate kiss, making him practically melt into her embrace. The kiss continues for a number of moments, the two simply embracing and kissing each other, basking in the scent and presence of their partner. Once Teilun feels as though she has made her feelings clear, she breaks the kiss, panting hard and resting her head against Heisuke's, "Do i-it, you sexy alpha. Make me yours, pin me down, and take me all night."

His cheeks turning nearly crimson, Heisuke can't help but gain an erection from her sultry declarations and demands, nodding his head and escorting her even more quickly towards Teilun's carriage, the vehicle seen in the near distance, "P-please don't say any more while we're out here."

"Don't want anyone to hear me?" she asks with a tilt of her head, seeming genuinely curious as she drops the sultry act entirely, "I didn't think it was that embarrassing, my bad."

"No, it's because if you say one more word about having sex right now, I'm going to wind up fucking you right here in the parking lot," Heisuke hurriedly says, soon reaching her carriage. The Jakmal coachman looks down at the pair in confusion, unsure about why a male is with Teilun, let alone why she and Heisuke look so close, "H-hello, my good sir. This is the correct carriage, yes?"

"Indeed, assuming the young miss wishes for you to join her," the spotted hyena replies, glancing at Teilun as if for approval, "Cause if she says no, you ain't getting on."

"Oh, he's definitely joining us, Brax. Please, take the long way home to the Bloodfang Manor," Teilun requests with a smile, her odd behavior making Brax raise a brow before nodding his head and hopping off of the carriage to open the door for the two of them, revealing a luxurious interior. Once inside, they take a seat on the same side, cuddling close to one another and earning another raised brow from the coachman, the male soon closing the door and giving them their privacy.

"So, my Chosen-"

"Gods, Heisuke...just call me your mate already, because I'm not letting you go," Teilun asserts with a possessive glint in her eyes, hugging an arm to her chest and nuzzling into his neck, "You're my mate, and I'm not going anywhere. You couldn't get rid of me if you tried."

Smirking softly as he gets an idea, Heisuke ignores the slight shifting of the carriage caused by the coachman stepping up onto the driver's seat, the horses' neighing heard as the carriage shifts again. Now on the move, the two take advantage of the privacy and peace, Heisuke's hand reaching over to Teilun and stroking his hand over her shoulder, making his way further down her back with each stroke.

"Mmm...Heisuke, you know...we could have a bit of fun, given how long the scenic route is," Teilun purrs into his ear, giving the tip of it a playful nibble before nosing at his head again, licking him a few times in a show of affection, "My brand new mate, all shiny and ready for me."

Smirking atTeilun, Heisuke firmly grasps his new mate's rear, giving it a firm squeeze before leaning against her and pushing her down towards the seat. With a gasp, Teilun's back presses to the carriage seat, a soft blush growing on her features as she realizes the look that Heisuke is gazing at her with, "Yes, let's have some fun before we get to the main event, my sweet little chocolate drop. I wonder, do you have any colorful wrapping hidden under these fine clothes?"

"Heisuke, I-I...might, y-yes," she answers with a glance to the side, a soft chuckle escaping her throat, "But that depends on w-what you mean by wrapping."

Not giving a verbal response, he slides a hand onto her thigh, slowly stroking upwards, his hand also moving the hem of her white dress further up her body, the fierce warrior woman having changed into more casual attire after her match, "H-Heisuke? Is something wrong?"

"Mm...yes, I think so," Heisuke begins with a serious expression, grasping the hem of her dress and lifting it over her head in one fluid, rapid motion, a startled yelp escaping Teilun, "You were still wearing something that kept me taking in your beautiful body. I can't let such a crime continue, now can I?"

"I s-suppose not," Teilun admits with a playful chuckle, swaying her hips a bit and lidding her eyes up at him, "Go ahead, my big, strong alpha. Drink it in as much as you want. Don't be shy."

Murring in desire, the pleased Nightvar male leans back enough to gaze over her entire, bare body, her nearly hourglass figure only broken in its gentle and feminine beauty by the primal beauty that comes with her hard, firm muscles. Her soft, luxurious, brown fur glides against his hands as he runs them over her sides and hips, his eyes taking in every single detail, even making note of the fact that she does in fact have some patches of silver fur on her groin, stomach, and chest.

"Wow...all this, and it's mine for the week," he says in a teasing tone, leaning in and kissing her for a moment, earning a soft moan in response.

"W-wrong, big guy. It's a lot longer than a week, I c-can promise that," Teilun moans out with a stutter, whimpering softly with need as he continues to tease her, his hands now sliding just under her breasts, usually tied down with a chest binder, "I-I figured you would like m-me not wearing them today. T-the binders, I mean."

"I always wondered why you wore those when we were younger, and was always curious about what was underneath them," Heisuke breathily says in her ear, then leans down and gently nibbles on her neck, "They're lovely, I don't want you hiding these wonderful beauties from me anymore. These hips...perfect for bearing my pups, I would say."

"G-gods, please don't tease me like that," Teilun pleads with a soft whine, panting harder as she grows even more excited, "I want nothing m-more than that right now, please don't s-say that if you won't put a pup in me."