School of Hard Knock-Ups Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My dear, whoever said I was teasing you?" he questions with a soft, possessive growl, giving her throat a lick before sliding his hand between her parted legs, murring loud enough to echo inside of the carriage, "I do plan to put my pups into you. We have a whole week to work at it, after all."

"M-mmm, Heisuke," Teilun moans out, spreading her legs wider for him and shuddering as she feels his digits gently rubbing over her lower lips, "It f-feels good already..."

Growling again, Heisuke lets out a huff as he noses more firmly into her neck, inhaling deeply and basking in Teilun's wonderful scent, reminding him of peaches with the slightest hint of chocolate, "I'll be making you feel even better soon enough, don't worry. I'm going to make sure you are thoroughly satisfied tonight, I promise you."

"Y-you promise?" Teilun asks with clear excitement in her voice, her tail wagging underneath her as her legs spread even wider in anticipation, "Yes! Please, take me! I'm s-so fucking wet, please."

Her pleading devolves into needy whines and whimpers, making Heisuke chuckle before gently holding her down by her shoulder as he slowly lowers himself down her body, "Patience, my sweet. I believe I need a bit of refreshment before we continue, and I intend to find out just how sweet you really are."

Shuddering in arousal, Teilun watches his muzzle grow closer and closer to her soaked pussy, taking a moment to take in what he clearly sees as a beautiful sight before planting a firm lick up her entrance, Teilun's back arching from the pleasure. Moaning out his name, she grasps at his head and presses him more firmly to her entrance, her lidded eyes fluttering as he begins to fully devour her, his tongue dipping inside of her frequently.

"A-ahhh...yes, p-please don't stop, my mate," Teilun pleads with more panting and tail wagging, her eyes meeting his and taking in the inferno of passion within his silver eyes as she grasps at his black-furred head. She bucks her hips as his tongue digs particularly deep into her, lifting her lower half to him by sliding his hands under her rear and giving frequent squeezes, the Nightvar noblewoman's moans turning into cries of bliss, "Y-yes! Ohh, I l-love this already..."

Pulling his muzzle from between her legs, he begins to nuzzle into her stomach and groin, murring and wagging his tail even faster, "Sweetest thing I've ever tasted. Wait until we reach the manor, my dearest."

The cart comes to a surprisingly sudden stop, the route Teilun requested Brax take not being finished anywhere near this quickly, calling out with mild worry in her voice, "Brax!? Is everything alright out there!?"

"We have arrived at the manor, young miss," Brax responds with a clear undertone of uncomfortableness, and Heisuke gasps as he realizes why he can hear the Jakmar coachman with such ease, the open window now visible to both of them, "There are no issues, do not worry."

"O-oh, I...I see. Well, erm...thank you for driving us, Brax. Feel free to ask father for a bonus, and please let him know it will come directly from my own paycheck when I receive it," the flustered woman requests with a bright blush, hurriedly putting her dress on, while Heisuke rushes to tidy his clothing and fur. Once he adjusts his fur, the thoroughly embarrassed mage exits the carriage and coughs into his hand, refusing to meet the coachman's eyes.

"No need, young miss. It's nowhere near the worst thing I've heard in my time as a carriage driver," Brax claims, glancing back at Teilun and giving her a thumbs up, "Take it from me, it's not a problem. I only request you keep the seat clean, if you can."

"Y-yes, we shall remember that. Thank you again," the young noblewoman says with a soft bow of respect, then grasps Heisuke's hand before practically dragging him off towards the front door, "We're continuing where we left off when we're inside. I might be yours, but I'm going to lose my fucking mind if I go even ten more minutes without something inside of me."

Eyes wide, the flustered male can do little more than whimper excitedly and obediently follow behind her like a lovesick puppy, his tail wagging furiously behind him, "I'm happy to oblige, my mate."

"You better be, or I'll never forgive you. You're gonna take me however you want, fuck me into the mattress until my legs are completely numb, and then you're gonna keep going after that," Teilun demands with authority in her voice, making a shudder of arousal shoot up his spine, his loins stirring again, "I've literally been waiting for this since I was old enough to have a boyfriend, I'm not letting one awkward moment put an end to tonight."

Murring in approval, Heisuke watches as Teilun practically kicks the front doors open and quite literally carries him through the halls, startling several working staff members of the household, "S-sorry! Please don't mind us!" Heisuke calls out in an attempt to reassure a startled maid, her eyes wide as she watches the strange scene of Teilun carrying someone towards her room.

"Are they...? Oh my goodness, I need to tell everybody! Lady Teilun found a mate!" the maid quietly cheers to herself, scurrying off to find another member of staff to gossip with and grinning from ear to ear, overjoyed to finally see the young noblewoman experiencing romantic affection, "Rosalie owes me fifteen Howlers, too! I told her that it would be Heisuke!"

=====

"Oof!" Heisuke exclaims, the breath driven from his lungs as Teilun bodily throws him onto her bed, a lustful murr ripping from her throat, "N-now wait a moment, Teilun. Let's not get too hasty here."

"Heisuke, if you don't shut up and fuck me like you want to break me in the next ten seconds, I'm pinning you to the bed and riding you," Teilun threatens, growling before practically ripping her dress over her head before throwing herself atop the smaller male.

"Eep!" Heisuke yelps in surprise, struggling to catch her as she impacts him, "T-Teilun, I...nevermind," he trails off, looking to the side before he seems to remember something. A playful grin splits his face, grasping her arms before turning both of them over, Heisuke now atop the naked Teilun, "Tonight, you're all that matters. Get ready for a long night, my sweet."

Blushing and blinking in surprise, Teilun lays where she is in shock, looking up into Heisuke's confidence-filled eyes with a stunned expression, "O-okay, Heisuke."

Murring in delight at her lack of resistance or displeasure, Heisuke nuzzles into her neck and begins to give her soft kisses, causing her to shudder and pant softly in excitement as he works his pants down his legs. Once he removes the article of clothing in question, he tosses it to the side before gazing into her eyes with a stern expression, "Don't move a muscle, alright? This won't take more than a moment."

Teilun can only stare at him with a dumbfounded look, glancing down at the patch of wetness that has formed between her legs before she returns her attention to her mate. He leans back before he slowly slides his shirt up his body, exposing his toned chest and stomach, though he does lack the abs that Teilun has worked to achieve. Despite this, she can only marvel at how he was able to act as if he were a male three times his size in the arena, his shirt soon joining the rest of the articles of clothing on the ground.

"I only wish I had a camera to give you, you seem like you would appreciate some pictures," Heisuke jokes with a soft chuckle, making her cheeks flush even more and her eyes avert from him as she realizes she has been staring at him, "Don't be shy. We're mates now, after all. Take it in as much as you wish to. We shall be seeing this a lot, I imagine."

Suppressing a shudder of arousal, Teilun slowly turns her head to face Heisuke once again, this time taking in his appearance without guilt or shame, her cheeks only growing redder as she notices that his undergarments are already halfway off of his body. Unable to help it, she moans breathlessly as she spots his thick sheath, the large balls hanging underneath it, and the scrap of clothing landing on the floor a moment later, "G-gods, it looks huge. Will...that e-even fit, Heisuke?"

"Oh, I doubt it won't. A girl like you should be able to handle this," Heisuke claims with a pleased growl, though his expression does soften a moment later as he rubs his cheek against her's, once again pinning her to the bed, "Though please do inform me if you are in pain. I'll take it easier on you."

"I-I...y-yeah," she says with a sincere smile, seeming reassured that she in good hands, her tension melting in his grasp, "Please j-just be gentle when you start. I'm...I-I'm a virgin."

Heisuke's eyes widen in surprise, and he leans back for a moment, shock etched into his features. Seeing this, Teilun wilts a bit, though perks right back up as she feels Heisuke's lips press firmly to her's, growling possessively as his hands explore her body. Taking the chance to do so the same, Teilun groans into the kiss as she reaches between the two of them, shuddering in excitement as she feels a thick, warm shaft rubbing between her fingers.

"Mmmm," Heisuke moans into her maw, slipping his tongue inside of Teilun's mouth and firmly grasping her rear with a par, earning a lustful growl from the submissive Nightvar below him. Breaking the kiss a moment later, the both of them panting hard, Teilun can only yelp softly in surprise as Heisuke hugs her body to his, his nose firmly pressed into her neck, "My mate...I can't believe I'm lucky enough to be your first. I'll take good care of you, don't worry. You're in good hands."

Smiling up at Heisuke, Teilun wiggles a bit below him, causing his bulbous knot to rub against her soft fur and sending tingles of pleasure down his spine, her murrs growing even louder, "Thank y-you, Heisuke. I trust you, so do what you need to."

Nodding his head, Heisuke eases his hips back before angling them downwards, Teilun's hand helping to aim his tapered tip at her soaking slit. Moaning as it makes contact with her, Teilun can do little but brace herself for what she imagines will be intense pain. Her eyes flutter as he begins to enter into her, the natural lubrication she provided more than enough to allow him to begin making his way into her.

"O-ohhh, you f-feel huge too," Teilun moans out, hugging herself tightly to him and closes her eyes shut, her tight walls giving a few testing squeezes as she tries to grow used to his size, "S-so good...my f-fingers never felt this amazing."

"Well, your fingers can't reach quite as deep, can they?" Heisuke playfully asks, a soft groan escaping him a moment later as he feels himself bump into something firm, Teilun's wince causing him to pause in his actions, "Alright...this is it. Want me to get it over with, or ease it in?"

"All a-at once, please," Teilun requests with a nervous gulp, averting her gaze for a moment before directing her eyes to between her legs, marveling at how something so big can fit into her, "I can h-handle it, don't worry."

Nodding his head again, Heisuke presses his lips to her's again, his hands stroking and massaging her thighs as he hums into her maw. She shivers in pleasure, her grip on him loosening, and the sensations only growing as Teilun feels him grope her breast, then squeeze her ass a moment later. Sensing her relaxation through touch, Heisuke distracts her with his attentions long enough to quickly pull his hips back, then thrust forwards, breaking through the barrier and hilting inside of her to his knot, a muffled scream of mixed pleasure and pain ripping from her throat.

Letting his sizable cock rest inside of her, Heisuke hugs Teilun close to him, her claws digging into his silver fur, whimpers escaping her as she waits for the pain to lessen. Heisuke simply continues to kiss the love of his life, his length throbbing inside of her for a moment as he does everything in his power to ease her suffering through her first time.

He breaks the kiss once Teilun appears to be feeling very little, her walls giving soft squeezes and her leg kicking softly from how relaxed she has become, his hand now stroking over her head and back. Gazing into her eyes, Heisuke nuzzles into her neck with a satisfied murr, happy that his mate is no longer seeming to be in pain, "Are you feeling better now, Tei?"

"Y-yeah, I am. Just...like I said, m-maybe just start slow," she says with a bright blush, nuzzling him back and gasping as he begins to ease his hips back, sending waves of pleasure up her body, her nerves practically burning in it's intensity, "O-ohhh... How d-does it a-already feel this amazing?"

"It is because you deserve all of this, and more. You deserve every bit of pleasure, every twinge of bliss, and every second of enjoyment," Heisuke moans into her ear, the flustered Nightvar below him practically melting as he gently thrusts back into her, drawing a deep, low moan from his prize, "Let it aaaall out, just like that. I want the whole world to know you're mine, just as I am yours."

Teilun, unable to verbally respond due to the overload of dopamine rushing through her mind, merely growls softly in submission, letting her head fall back to expose her throat. Taking this chance, Heisuke begins to leave soft kisses and licks on her throat, making Teilun's tail wag below her as her legs tense for a moment.

Heisuke decides to let his actions speak for him, growling possessively as he continues to shower her with affection, his hips drawing back for another thrust and picking up a rhythm as he pleasures both of them. His eyes drift closed, taking in her scent, the feeling of her fur and her warmth against his body, and how eagerly her walls squeeze him, gushing fluids onto his bed as evidence of Teilun's, his mate's, arousal.

Cries and whimpers of bliss echo through the room as Heisuke thoroughly claims the woman he has sought the affections of for so long, lost in the moment and grasping her rear again as he leans close to one of Teilun's ears, "Want me to put a pup in you, my dear? To fill you all night and cover you in my scent so much that no one else will seek to lay with you?"

"Y-yes! Please, H-Heisuke! I want your pups!" Teilun practically screams in overwhelming pleasure, her hips bucking softly with each firm thrust into her, growing close from the wonderful male's actions, "D-don't stop, please! F-finish inside of me!"

Growling in lust and desire, Heisuke's thrusts pick up in power and shorten in length, pushing Teilun slightly up the bed's sheets with each forwards movement, her moans and cries like music to his ears; a symphony of pleasure. Panting heavily with need, Heisuke lets his maw open before latching onto Teilun's neck and shoulder in a marking bite, the taste of her blood hitting his tongue as a few drops land on it.

"A-ahhh!" Teilun moans out with a deep, full-body shudder of bliss, her own muzzle splitting open to return the gesture, her teeth sinking deep enough to scar him, just as his bite will do to her. Their bites and movements quickly push the two ever closer towards climax, Heisuke soon slamming his hips forwards in one final thrust before he cums, his thick seed quickly filling the lithe Nightvar's womb proving to be the final push Teilun needed. Her back arches, arms squeezing him tightly as a planet-rocking orgasm rips through her entire body, her vision fading into white for several moments as Heisuke begins to gently thrust forwards into her.

Letting go of his shoulder a number of long, drawn-out moments, Teilun laps at the punctures in her lover's skin, murring as she cleans his wound and allows it the chance to heal, her mate soon doing the same for her. The sound of their grooming continues until they feel satisfied that the wounds will not reopen, then Heisuke tenderly hugs Teilun and goes still, his muzzle resting atop her head, "I'm so happy that you love me too, Teilun."

"Might b-be a bit early to use the word 'love,' but...I care so deeply for you," she admits with another murr, nuzzling against Heisuke's cheek with a happy smile as she sees his expression slightly fall, "But if that's what love is, t-then I suppose I do."

Taking in her words, Heisuke chuckles before giving Teilun a soft squeeze, pressing his nose into her neck and enjoying her scent, his eyes lidded, "You know, I should be at least a bit upset about that...but I can't stay mad at that adorable face," Heisuke comments with a chuckle, earning a tilted head from Teilun, "It's okay, I mean it. No hard feelings, I'm just glad we grew closer."

"Honestly, I...feel kind of bad," Teilun admits, her ears folding back as she looks to the side, though her arms remain firmly wrapped around him, "I never even gave you a chance, and I was being so unfair to you..."

"Hey, don't say that," he scolds with a soft frown, gently tilting her head to face his with a hand, "You didn't owe me anything, do you understand? No matter my feelings, it's your life, and your choices. Just because I...I-I love you, doesn't mean you have to be my mate. If this is what you truly want, then I will stand by your side for as long as you will have me, but do not hide the fact that you may not want to. Is this your choice, Teilun?"

"Y-yes! I don't mean to imply that...you were forcing me to," Teilun says with a soft whimper, leaning into his touch and giving his hand a soft lick, "I do want this. I want this so much. I just regret not seeing you for the person you've become sooner."

"We have the time now, I would say that matters more than 'what-ifs.'"

Searching for any sign of anger or deceit in Heisuke's eyes, Teilun's cheeks begin to flush again as she realizes that he is not trying to lie to her, passion and love filling his beautiful eyes, the realization like a weight off of her shoulders, "Y-yeah...yeah, we do. By the way..."

"Yes? Would you like a glass of water, my beautiful mate?" Heisuke asks with an affectionate smile, nuzzling against her cheek again, "Or perhaps a massage?"

"That would be nice, but..." Teilun trails off again, glancing to the side before rolling her hips a few times, earning a soft moan from Heisuke as his cock shifts inside of her, "Maybe I should clean you off first?"

Realizing where Teilun is going faster than a magical rune trap's detonation time, Heisuke murrs in approval and gives her collarbone a gentle nibble, a soft shudder earned from Teilun, "That sounds like a wonderful idea, my dear. How about you lay on your back and let that pretty face dangle off of the edge for me, hm?"

"Y-yes, sir. M-mmm," Teilun moans softly as Heisuke slowly pulls out of her, a thick strand of their mixed juices still attaching the two together. The excited female hurries to do as requested, her muzzle soon pointing directly horizontally and sporting a happy smile as she lays on her back.

"Good girl," Heisuke coos, sliding down off of the bed before standing in front of her, hand caressing her neck and shoulder before moving down to her chest and giving one of her breasts a squeeze, "Good girls get rewarded, my dear. Open up, and make sure you clean every inch of it," he commands, the eager Nightvar opening her maw in response.

A sweet and salty flavor lands atop her tongue after she obeys him, his thick length slowly being fed into her mouth as she sucks and laps at the intruding appendage. Her eyes lidded, Teilun can't help but let a shudder of arousal wrack her body, eyes widening as she feels Heisuke grasp her legs and part them wider, "M-mmph?"

Heisuke presses his muzzle to her soaked, filled lips, lapping at her sex and making her moan around his length, vibrating it enough to make him leak a dollop of pre into her. Going at her with gusto, Teilun falls into her own world of bliss, his tongue dipping deeper into her and allowing her to relax where she lays, despite the large, warm intruder.