School of Hard Knock-Ups Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growling in desire, Heisuke eases his hips even further, an audible gulping noise heard from Teilun as Heisuke's tip slips into her tight throat and travels deeper down her gullet. With his knot pressing to her lips, Teilun takes a moment to realize what has just happened, and blushes brightly as she realizes that she has somehow taken his entire ten inches down her throat. Heisuke moans into her, and Teilun gives an instinctive swallow, still licking at him as her arms begin to lift.

Heisuke's groan vibrates through Teilun with another wave of pleasure, grasping his balls as she begins to fondle and feel them, her lidded eyes watching them shift and tense. Taking his scent in from the source, Teilun lets her tail wag under her, pushing further and slipping her lips about halfway up his knot to get a better smell. Loving her attentions, Heisuke buries his muzzle between Teilun's legs and slides his tongue deep inside of her, uncaring of the taste of his own cum inside of her as he begins to thrust into and out of her face.

Gagging softly and letting her hands travel with his hips, Teilun is helpless to do anything more than moan, suck, and swallow as her mate fucks her muzzle with reckless abandon. Teilun's shudders and moans as she sucks on his cock, making a new emotion rise inside of Heisuke, a deep, lustful growl echoing through the room as he grows rougher in his movements.

Not seeming bothered by the rough treatment, Heisuke begins to stroke Teilun's sides with his hands, soon exploring over the rest of her body as he once again claims his mate and his prize. Soft slapping sounds ring through the air, Teilun's hips shifting as she tries to aim her groin towards Heisuke's face, her eyes closing as she enjoys the moment, getting close once again. Judging by the tensing in his large, full balls, Heisuke is growing close to cumming as well, his moans growing louder as he joins her in her sounds of pleasure.

Grinning mischievously, Heisuke takes a moment to slide a finger inside of her tight slit, working it in deeper and coating it in her juices before removing it from her, Teilun moaning all the while. Holding her tail to the bed with a hand, he allows his finger to press against her rear entrance, making her shudder in surprise and arousal, the digit slipping into her and pushing Teilun over the edge. Her walls squeeze around his tongue, and her ass squeezes his finger as her juices flood into Heisuke's open maw, who early drinks it down before planting his knot against her lips, and filling her stomach with the protein she seems to desire.

Shaking and twitching below the dominating male, she moans again as his tongue slides out of her, using a finger to rub at her clit as he speaks to her, "G-gooood girl. Just swallow it all down, and then I can give you another reward for being such an eager pet."

Eyes blinking open, Teilun whimpers in need as she feels his orgasm ending, only giving a pair of weak coughs before gasping as he pulls out of her mouth, letting a few spurts fall onto her breasts and soak into her fur. Taking the chance to lean her head forwards and between Heisuke's legs, Teilun begins to lap at his balls with her long, thick tongue, earning a low groan of pleasure as he strokes her head with a hand.

"C-come on, Tei. Up on the bed, on your hands and knees," he says with a chuckle and a pat on her shoulder, making her whimper softly as she pulls away from his groin, "Don't worry, you can spend more time there tomorrow, I won't leave you wanting."

Doing as asked, Teilun blushes brightly as she realizes the compromising position, her tail flagged high in the air and showing off her wet holes, her asshole slick with her own juices and from Heisuke's treatment. Her eyes glance back with mild nervousness, unable to help but notice how Heisuke's eyes remain firmly affixed on her rear, licking his lips as he steps forwards and grasps her lower cheeks, gently tugging her closer to him.

"E-eep! Heisuke, d-don't squeeze so hard," Teilun requests with an embarrassed moan, her eyes looking away as he spread her cheeks and presses his length between them, still slick with her saliva, "I-it'll get sore if you're too rough. I can't walk i-if that happens."

Grinning softly, Heisuke leans down and takes the tip of her ear between his teeth, nibbling on it and surprising Teilun enough to make her buck her hips, her eyes fluttering. Hearing her whimper in need, he begins to knead and massage her ass, earning soft gasps and moans of desire, "What if that's exactly my plan? Don't worry, I'll take care of you after this as well."

Blushing even brighter at his words, she glances back up at him and weakly nods her head in acceptance, earning a pleased murr from her owner for the week. Moaning softly as his tip angles itself to press against her back entrance, Teilun whines and shakes her hips in an impatient attempt to get him to thrust into her, "S-stop teasing me, a-and put it in. I've used toys t-there before, I can handle it."

"If you say so," Heisuke comments with a soft shrug, then thrusts into her with one, fluid motion, burying his cock inside of her and forcing his knot against her ass, a moan escaping his throat as he hilts inside of her, "J-just don't blame me if you really can't walk tomorrow."

A deep, guttural moan escapes Teilun's throat, her eyes rolling back in her head and her tongue lolling out of her mouth, the action clearly having been effective. Seeing no trace of pain in her pleasure-drunk smile, he growls lustfully and begins to hammer away at her ass, desperate to please her as much as he can and claim every part of her body.

"Do you enjoy that, pet? My cock ramming into your ass and taking you like a cheap whore? Does this excite you?" Heisuke questions, moaning his queries into her ear as he gives another nibble to it, her loud moan being the only response he gets, aside from her rear tightening for a moment, "Ohh, you do! Such a good girl, taking master's cock like a seasoned veteran. I wonder just what you've tried to fit in here before, you're still so tight for me."

Teilun's eyes weakly look up at him as he continues, yipping in bliss as he gives her tail a firm tug upwards, stars flashing across her eyes for a moment as she clenches harder. Shuddering in arousal at the growl that rumbles from Heisuke, she nods her head and tries to push back against his groin, "Y-yes, master! It f-feels so amazing! Ohhh!"

"Perhaps I'll take you in the middle of the town square, my wonderfully tight little cock sleeve," Heisuke teases her, chuckling at the soft moan and the shudder that rips through her body, "Oh my, you do seem to like that idea, don't you?"

"N-no, I don't!" she cries into the air with a tone of panic, Heisuke murring into her ear before nuzzling her cheek, though he grunts softly as he feels her tighten around him to a nearly painful level, "Please d-don't, Heisuke..."

"I said 'perhaps,' my dear. Perhaps I will not," he says, licking her cheek and giving her a soft squeeze as his thrusts grow in speed, making the lithe female in his embrace begin to relax again, his words seeming to reassure her, "Maybe I want to keep this beautiful view all to myself, keeping it secret like a great treasure, instead."

"O-oh, Heisuke," Teilun calls to him with a happy smile, her fears of being used as a public spectacle pushed to the back of her mind as her mate rails her like a man possessed, his hips slapping audibly against her's with each thrust into her, "I-I'm getting close, my mate. Please, d-don't stop!"

Giving no verbal response, Heisuke growls in excitement before he gently bites down on the scruff of her neck. Her rear tightens around his cock, not enough to cause discomfort, but enough to add to their combined pleasure. In the silence between the two, several moments go by, the lude sounds of their love-making audible for anyone who may be in the room to hear, though they enjoy this greatest of pleasures in solitude with each other.

His balls tensing against his body and his thick length throbbing inside of Teilun, Heisuke puts on a burst of speed for his final thrusts, making Teilun gasp and arch her back as she climaxes around his cock. Her ass squeezes him tightly, milking him for every drop of his seed as he soon follows, filling her ass with his seed and turning the Nightvar below him into a quivering wreck of sheer pleasure.

"H-Heisuke," Teilun weakly calls to her mate, moaning and relaxing as her orgasm begins to taper off, then yips softly as Heisuke's knot slips into her, a spike of pleasure shooting up her spine as she collapses to the bed, "O-oh gosh, never f-felt that before."

"Well," Heisuke starts, letting go of her scruff to begin licking at her neck in a loving, passionate manner, his arms holding her to him in a caring, tender embrace, his eyes closing, "Do you like how that f-felt? We can do this every night, if you wish."

"Maybe not e-every night," she admits with a chuckle, making her new mate laugh softly with her, the two simply happy to be with each other at the moment, "Though I did quite like how that felt. Want to leave your dick inside of me for the night?"

Blushing softly at her words, Heisuke nods his head before cuddling even closer to the beautiful female he had finally managed to prove himself to, and was lucky enough that she reciprocated his feelings in the end, a happy murr rumbling from his chest, "I'd love to, my dear. However...I admit, I am not going to parade you around the square."

Yawning, Teilun turns her head to kiss Heisuke on the cheek, a dozy smile adorning her muzzle as she begins to grow sleepy, "Thanks, Heisuke...you're definitely doing a good job so far, my mate."

"I could not be happier to hear that...my mate."