School of Hard Knock-Ups Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does it matter if she's alive?" the rifle-wielding Var asks with a chuckle, the second pair of footsteps ceasing as the other Var falls behind, a rifle barrel soon seen poking out from the doorway, "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"That's kind of fucked up, dude. Even for us, that's really fucked," the second male flatly states, sighing and remaining where he is, "Come on, why would you even want to fuck a corpse?"

Teilun's eyes narrow, and she grins as she realizes that the two are thoroughly distracted, slowly rising from her crouched position and readying her knife as the first one replies, "Why the fuck not? She would still be warm, right? Not like I can't have any fu-"

A rusty knife stabbing into his throat cuts him off, Teilun's red, glowing eyes visible from over his shoulder as she wraps her arm around the dead Var's throat and uses her strength to push the body and herself towards the screaming survivor. The corpse's rifle falls to the ground, and the remaining combatant takes a single step back before his eyes roll back into his head, and he falls to the metal floor with an audible thud.

"...uh..." Teilun manages to get out, staring down at the unconscious enemy and sighing before throwing the dead body to the side with a louder thud, and slips out a pair of handcuffs from her belt to make the arrest on this poor bastard, "How the hell did you even survive this long, pal...? At least you didn't want to fuck my corpse. That guy was a freak..."

She rips the knife from the body's neck and scoffs as she discovers that most of the blade seems to have broken off into the enemy combatant's neck, only a short two inches of blade remaining. Tossing it to the side with a clatter, she begins to loot both of the Var, taking their weapons and as much ammunition as she can find.

"These guys have a lot of ammo for grunts. You could arm a small platoon with the amount they've already shot at us," Teilun mutters to herself, not noticing the tall, silent figure approaching her from behind while she remains crouched, "At least I got one of them in cuffs. Usually, these stupid bastards love to go down swinging."

"Stupid, are we?" she hears from behind her, the sinister, deep voice causing a shiver of mixed fear and arousal to shoot up her spine as she turns her head to face the large Direvar behind her. His midnight-blue eyes glare menacingly into her's from less than an inch away, his breath felt against Teilun's face, and his large frame taking up the rest of her vision, "Says the rookie who didn't even hear me coming."

Whipping her fist towards the new enemy, she grunts as he clasps a large hand around her wrist, preventing her from touching him with her shock gauntlets before he tosses her down the hallway with a wave of his arm. Teilun screams in surprise and sails clear through the air, her armor absorbing most of the impact as she slams into the concrete wall.

"S-shit! Who the hell are you!?" she shouts as she gets back to her feet, her boots clanging against the metal floor panels. Teilun's eyes widen as a golden glow envelops her body, freezing her in place and making her start to panic as she is hoisted into the air, quickly floating towards the Direvar's outstretched hand, "L-let me go!"

"I don't think so. I can't let you just leave, and I can't let you keep going," he rumbles out, grinning viciously at her as his eyes lid, licking his lips with a deep growl, "You're not bad looking, actually. If you weren't covered in gore, I would call you beautiful."

"I don't give a sh-shit! Let me go!" Teilun shouts as best as she can, her muzzle's movements hindered slightly by his magical grip on her body, and yelping as the Direvar's hand presses to her chest, wiping off the bits of dirt and blood on her armor, "H-hands off, dick!"

"Large breasts, your armor barely fits over them. More than enough to feed twins or larger litters," he comments, completely disregarding her verbal protests, hands traveling further down her torso and moving towards her waist, "Child-bearing hips, practically made for having children."

"I s-said let go!" she cries, practically pleading despite the blush on her cheeks, "I have a-a mate!"

"Hm... I do wonder about that," the unnamed Direvar comments to himself, forcing her to float higher up and letting him examine her legs closely, his hands sliding down to them and giving the unarmored parts a soft squeeze, "Thick thighs, plenty of muscle in those. Powerful legs. Well, well... It seems like I was correct on my initial estimate. You are a worthy specimen, enough to be my mate."

"I already told you! I h-have a mate!" Teilun practically shrieks at him, growling angrily and unable to stop the arousal growing in her body despite her predicament, "Get t-the fuck away from me! This f-fucking magic bullshit is pissing m-me off!"

"Why did it have to be a mage!?" Teilun screams in her head, her body unable to move an inch in his arcane grip, whimpering softly in growing fear as she feels her legs part, "He's going to see that I'm wet! Aaagh! I hate magic!"

"Oh my, you already smell aroused. You say no, but your body is telling a very different story," he practically coos, the rumbling bass of his voice sending another spike of arousal for Teilun, and his head leaning closer to the armor between her legs, "It seemed like the men who hired me were handling your squad rather well, the last time I checked. There's nothing to be ashamed of, my dear. Your body knows it's mine, even if you don't realize it yet."

A startled yelp escapes her throat as he pats her crotch with one of his large hands, her body floating lower as he reaches for the zipper on his pants, his eyes lidded and a gentle smile spread across his muzzle, "As excited as you are, I think we can move onto the main event, don't y-youuuu!?"

Teilun's eyes widen as he begins to shake and convulse, falling backward and continuing to twitch as his magical grasp on her fades, dropping her onto her back. Grunting in pain as her head hits the floor, Teilun curses under her breath as she realizes that a large crack has grown on her visor, sitting up to see who saved her.

"Down boy," Coordination Officer Whitefang jokes with a chuckle, a sparking taser held in one of her hands, eyes soon turning to Teilun, "You alright, Bloodfang? Nothing injured, right?"

"Just my pride," Teilun admits with an annoyed growl, getting to her feet and glaring down at the unconscious Direvar, "Who the fuck is this guy, anyway? He's clearly not like the morons outside."

"That...oh shit, that's my ex," the team leader says with realization, looking down at him with even more disgust than Teilun can display, "Cheating bastard wound up here, huh? What a prick."

"He's your ex!?" the battered Nightvar asks, incredulity dripping from her voice, "What the fuck, Cap!? Isn't this guy a slaver?"

"He used to be part of our corps, actually. His name is Ren Harrow, last known to be operating as a mercenary after he was banished for cheating on his mate...for cheating on me," she admits with a somber tone, her expression turning sad for a moment before she shakes her head to clear it, retrieving a pair of cuffs large enough to restrain the large male and using them to bind him, "We'll see what we can get from him. Hopefully, he can tell us plenty about the others that are working with him."

"Fair enough. What about the slaves? I don't hear any more gunfire, so..." Teilun trails off with a shrug, estimating that her team has likely already swept things up in the time that Ren was fondling her.

Giving a shrug of her own, Whitefang stands after cuffing Ren before bringing her radio to her face and pressing the button on the side of it, "Team Lead to Juggernaut, you secured the civvies yet? Over."

"Yup! Everyone is safe and accounted for, Team Lead. We're bringing them out and sweeping up the remaining stragglers now," the two hear from the radio a moment later, a relieved sigh from Teilun echoing in the room, "It shouldn't take longer than an hour, tops. Over."

"In that case, I'm out of here," Teilun remarks as she retrieves her dropped shotgun, slinging it onto her back and grumbling at the fact that Ren's earlier actions made her miss all the fun, and got her hot and bothered, "If everyone else has this covered, then I'm not needed here. Peace out. Your ex is hot, by the way."

Her grin hidden, Teilun secretly delights in the sputters of shock heard behind her as she makes her exit, intent on returning home and having a thorough, cold shower, thoughts of Ren's dominant actions plaguing her.