School Open Day Ch. 03

Story Info
What happens after showing her caned bottom to her boyfriend.
2.2k words
4.37
9k
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djt_one
djt_one
118 Followers

NB. This story was substantially written with the help of fifuxg who should claim the credit.

*

The next morning Fiona stepped quietly out of the room, leaving Tim asleep in the bed. She was horny and had woken, hoping to resume where they had left off the night before, but he was deep asleep. Frustrated and unable to get back to sleep, she had taken a quick shower, deciding to go for a jog in the warm sunshine. She didn't run a lot, but when the mood took her she quite enjoyed it and it certainly helped tone up her body.

Outside it was cooler than she had imagined and she had to run quite hard to keep warm. Taking careful note of her bearings and not wishing to get lost, she aimed for a park she had seen when they drove in. It was a bit further away than she had remembered and once she got there she had to stop, panting, while she got her breath back. As she stood there she watched as several runners went round the park, clearly a regular jogging route. She was a little startled when one of them pulled up beside her, taking a drink of water from a bottle. He seemed somehow familiar, but she couldn't place him immediately. Tall, trim, slightly greying hair, perhaps mid forties, he looked very fit.

'Nice day for a jog' he said, 'I'm surprised you've got the energy after last night.'

'What do you mean?' she asked, somewhat alarmed.

'I have the room next door to you.....and I think you had a very busy night!'

He grinned at her with a twinkle in his eye. Fiona blushed as she understood, firstly what he had said and then more deeply as she realised how vocal they had been last night. And the bed had been creaking quite a bit too. Had he heard everything? Oh how embarrassing, she cringed inside.

'Don't be embarrassed! I rather enjoyed it. And it sounded like you did too!'

He smiled at her disarmingly and once she had got over the surprise, she couldn't help giggling a little.

'The walls are a bit thin aren't they? I'm sorry if we disturbed you.'

'Not at all.' He introduced himself as Mike and offered her some water.

'I shouldn't have mentioned it, but just bumping in to you out here surprised me and I couldn't resist saying hello. Does your boyfriend not run?'

'No...he's sound asleep after all his exertions. I had to get up and get going this morning. It's lovely out here and I could do with the exercise.'

She smiled and started jogging again round the park as her new found friend jogged beside her. They chatted for a while for a couple of laps round a soccer pitch before heading back to the hotel. She quite liked his easy manner and although he was quite a bit older than her, he kept himself in good trim. Ex-army more than likely. Certainly a military man she thought. Her mind was drifting back, wondering what he must have overheard the previous night. It was making her quite horny again thinking about it and she was flattered as he flirted with her gently all the way back. Reaching the side entrance to the small hotel, they found themselves in the middle of a coach party arriving, almost blocking the hallway.

Fiona was about to take the stairs when Mike guided her into the lift. Before he could shut the doors a wave of pensioners pushed in, pressing them to the back wall. Mike was in the corner and Fiona stood with her back to him unable to move in the crush. She was conscious of his warmth behind her and teasingly let herself be pushed gently against him. The lift doors opened and closed a couple of times before it eventually started a slow ascent. She adjusted her stance slightly and suddenly realised what she could feel behind her. At first she had not been sure, but as she moved it became obvious. Mike had an erection in his shorts, she was fairly sure, and it was touching her own lightly clad bottom. In normal circumstances she would have moved away quickly, but in the crush that was not possible. Besides which, she was definitely horny and she had been flirting with him a little. The erection was certainly flattering.

Without turning her head, she eased backwards slightly, feeling his hardness between her buttocks and hearing his sharp intake of breath. Unseen by others, she felt his hands on her waist, pulling her gently towards him so there could be no mistaking what was happening. Sensing no resistance, Mike let one hand stray upwards, under her T-shirt, while the other went down the front of her tracksuit, cupping her sex. She knew she was wet down there and gasped a little as his fingers pressed her knickers against her sex. It was madness with all these people in the lift, but she kept very still, not wanting to break the moment.

As the lift doors opened, most of the pensioners shuffled out and Mike had discreetly moved his hands away. A few minutes later they were on their own and reached the top floor. In the corridor Fiona had found her room key and was about to put it in the door when Mike took her by the elbow, looked her in the eyes and led her firmly towards the next door room.

'I shouldn't be here Mike' she protested, 'not with Tim right next door.'

'Does that make a difference? I know how aroused you are. You want this as much as I do. I could tell in the lift. You didn't push me away you know.'

Fiona didn't know how to respond, but when Mike took charge, she did not resist. She couldn't understand why, because she had never even thought about being unfaithful before. Her emotions were all mixed up. Firstly in the housemaster's study yesterday and now with someone else she did not know. She felt powerless to resist, gripped with lust that somehow overcame her natural inhibitions. Her lips parted as Mike took her phone and room card and put them on the bedside table. He stripped off her damp T-shirt and sports bra. As he pulled down her jogging pants Fiona stepped out of them, thumbing down her knickers. Moments later she was naked, watching him strip. He was very toned, slightly greying but with a lean, muscled body. He had a good tan which emphasised the whiteness of his buttocks as he peeled off his jockeys. His cock jutted proudly as he joined her, standing beside the bed. She felt his hands on her shoulders, pushing her gently to her knees in front of him.

Her eyes closed, Fiona took his cock in her hands and licked the knob gently, running her tongue around the edge. He was clean and smelt of good soap. As she took him in her mouth she cupped his balls, stroking gently and feeling his cock swelling further against her tongue. Mike's fingers were in her hair, stroking her as she fellated him for a few minutes before gently making her disengage. He picked her up and gently laid her on the bed with her legs over the edge. Not wanting to delay, Fiona pulled him towards her, opening her thighs and guiding him in quickly. This was not going to be a gentle morning fuck. She wanted to be fucked, not made love to. Mike took the hint and entered her quickly, thrusting hard into her as he gripped her waist. The bed cannoned against the wall at each thrust. Fiona felt herself lifted on a wave of lust, fucked hard and fast. She felt his teeth against her hardened nipples as he teased her, gripping at her waist.

Pausing for breath for a moment he turned her over, raising her hips as he stood behind her. Entering her from behind he slammed into her again, brushing her clit with his fingertips and bringing her to her climax quickly. She felt him slam into her again as he unloaded his semen deep within her. She could sense the warmth as he came with spurt after spurt inside her. She had a moment of panic as she realised he didn't have a condom on, but it was too late anyway.

Mike pulled out and Fiona lay on her front on the bed, catching her breath, enjoying the last tremors of her orgasm to die away.

In her dreamy haze it took Fiona a couple of seconds to register her phone ringing.

'Shit!' she exclaimed, scrabbling to pick it up.

'Hi!.'

'Where are you?' Tim's voice answered anxiously. 'I've been wondering where you are'

'Oh...I went out for a jog since you were still asleep.'

She smirked a little as Mike cottoned on to the conversation.

' But something came up!'

'Well get back here as soon as you can. I'm horny as hell. There's a couple in the room next door fucking like rabbits and I'm lying here hard as a rock waiting for you.'

'OK Tim. I'll be about twenty minutes, but I'll come as soon as I can.'

She hung up, blushing a little.

'You'd better go then.' Said Mike. 'I don't want to make things difficult. But I do want you to explain how you got those stripes on your bottom before you go.'

'Funny you should ask. That was why we were so horny last night and the effect seems to be lasting. I feel a little bad about this. Fancy telling Tim 'something came up!'

Mike laughed and lay down beside her while she related all that had happened at the school yesterday, right up to the moment when she thought that Tim's housemaster might fuck her. She couldn't help noticing how much it aroused him as she talked. He examined the faint stripes on her bottom again, tracing them with his finger. Fiona noticed how quickly his erection was recovering and took him in her mouth again, tasting her juices mixed with his come. She couldn't help herself as she pulled him on top of her and helped him ease his cock inside. They made love more slowly this time, with less urgency. She closed her eyes, thinking of what had happened at the school and how she had almost wanted to be taken in Mr. Davis's study. What was happening to her?

Fiona opened her eyes as Mike picked up his rhythm again and she urged him on, willing him to come deeply within her again. She wasn't going to manage another come this time, but squeezed tightly on the cock thrusting within her and cupped the balls that were slapping against her bottom as he came again. She might have thought he would have not had much more to give, but it still felt like a big load to her as he eventually slid out.

A short while later Fiona opened the door to her own room. She had dressed very quickly and straightened her hair a bit. Fortunately she had every excuse to look sweaty but she would have to move quickly. As the door opened she saw Tim lying on his back on the bed, an enormous erection pointing skywards. Christ, she thought. He must have been listening again and he's still randy.

'I need a shower Tim.' She called. 'I'm all sweaty'.

'Oh no you don't love. Come on over here. You can see what a state I'm in. I need you now. They've been at it all morning next door'

She stepped over to the bed, hoping the scent of her own sex and Mike's cum would not betray her. Since he wouldn't take no for an answer, she had to move quickly, stripping off her trackies and straddling his body, sliding quickly down over his erection in one go. She was so wet with juices it went in easily. Tim's cock was quite thick so she normally had to take it slowly, but she had been so well fucked there was no need for caution. Leaning forwards she let him pull off her T-shirt and kissed him hard on the mouth, feeling him driving into her very wet pussy. She wondered whether he might notice, but he was so absorbed in fucking her perhaps he hadn't.

She felt very guilty and especially since she was sure that Mike would be listening from the other side of the wall again. She had never been so slutty in her whole life, but it didn't prevent her from enjoying it. She made sure that Tim was so absorbed in fucking her he would not notice how well fucked she already was. She gripped him hard and ran her fingernails over his chest, scraping his nipples. She knew it would not be long before he came. To make sure she came herself she sat up astride him and stroked her own clit, rubbing in circles until she could not stop herself. She had timed it right and Tim gripped her hips, driving into her and unleashing the third load of come she had had in under an hour.

What a slut!

djt_one
djt_one
118 Followers