Slummin It - Oaklynn

Story Info
Huge white whore dominates smaller black cop.
3k words
3.94
9.9k
15
0

Part 22 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

This story contains rough sex between a large dominating white woman and a much smaller black woman. It also uses the 'N-word' and other curse words.

Leona was sitting in Froggies Bar getting a good laugh at my expense. "Ha ha ha! That stupid little nigger bitch thinks she's tough as long as she's got that cop uniform on and has that big pollack with her. I'd like to catch her out without that uniform one day. Shee-ee-it, she ain't even as big as my thigh. I'd rip off her nigger head and shit down her neck."

"Come on Oaklynn, don't let her get to you," Richard said as he and I were getting in to our patrol car outside of Froggies. "She's just trying to piss you off."

"Well, she sure is doing a good job, Richard," I fumed while fastening my seatbelt. "I'd just like to have about five minutes alone with that big cow."

"Damn, Oak, that bitch must weigh almost 300 pounds and is six or eight inches taller than you. I wouldn't piss her off if I were you."

"She doesn't scare me, but I know I can't do anything about it as long as I have my uniform on. Dammit, Richard. She called me 'that pollack's nigger whore,' and that was one of the nicer things she called me. I really just want to kick that big cow's ass."

Richard knew it was hopeless to try to calm me down. I'd just have to do that on my own over the next few hours of our shift. So, he changed the subject and talked about anything but Leona.

When my shift was over, I went home, had a snack and then went to bed, where I laid for over three hours thinking about Leona's taunts. I have no idea how that cow makes a living as a prostitute. She's almost six feet tall and weighs almost 300 pounds. She has orange hair, a mean and ugly face, she's covered with tattoos and must measure 50-44-48. According to court records, she's just 20 years old.

Over the last two years, Richard and I have arrested her three times for prostitution and twice for drugs. And each time, she has gotten off with just a small fine and a couple of days in jail. When she gets out, she then stands on her corner and shouts obscenities at us, and insults at me, as we drive past on patrol. I don't understand how she keeps getting off so lightly.

A few nights later, I was bending Richard's ear again about Leona. He said, "I know you've taken judo and finished at the top of your class in hand-to-hand and how to disarm a criminal, but that bitch is huge. And she weighs more than twice as much as you do, she's 12 years younger than you and towers over you by nine or ten inches."

"I'm not afraid of her, Richard. I'd fuckin knock her out before she could even move that immense body of hers. Or I could just beat the fuck out of her with my baton while I talked shit back at her."

I was on a roll about what I'd like to do to that big fat bitch when we got a call about a fight in progress at Barney's Bar and Grill. We pulled up and raced into the bar where two big men were swinging at each other. Richard took the bigger fighter down and I took the smaller one. I cuffed my fighter and lifted him to his feet and he turned bumping me and knocking me to the floor of the bar. As I started to get up, I felt a foot on my back that pushed me into a table leaving me spread eagle on the filthy bar floor. I jumped to my feet and turned around to see four people standing nearby laughing, one of whom was Leona.

"Whatsa matter nigger? Didja fall down?"

"Who kicked me?" I demanded. All four of them laughed as Leona flipped me off. I turned to Richard. "Did you see who kicked me?"

"No, I was watching the prisoners."

I walked to Leona and got in her face. "I outta take you in, bitch."

"For what, nigger? Because I laughed at a piece of shit get kicked to the floor? Go ahead then, you fuckin cunt."

Our faces were just inches apart as we stared at each other. She smirked at me and said, "Maybe you'd like to come back after your shift so I can kick your black ass, you slut. I might even make you my personal bitch." Her breath stunk of cigarettes and whiskey as she laughed in my face.

"Come on, Oak. Ignore that cow. Let's get these boys downtown."

We took the fighters downtown and booked them and then finished our shift at 11:00. I was still kind of on edge so Richard took me for a drink at a nearby cop bar. After two Jamesons & ginger, Richard headed home and I sat stewing about that fucking cow Leona. Whether it was the booze on an empty stomach or whether I had just had enough, I drove back to Barney's. Not knowing if others might try to interfere when I kicked Leona's ass, I put my baton down the side of my pants and put pepper spray in my pocket.

I went inside and looked around for Leona. Not seeing her, I went to the bar and asked the bartender, "Where's Leona?"

"She'll be back in a few minutes, but you probably don't want to be here when she comes back."

I smiled at him and ordered a vodka & tonic. I drank half of it quickly and then turned and watched Leona and someone that she had apparently just fucked or sucked coming down the hallway. I always had a feeling that this place rented out rooms to prostitutes, and now I know.

When she saw me standing there without my uniform, she made a beeline towards me. As she reached me, I watched her eyes and knew she was going to try something, but before I could react, she slapped me and knocked me out. The bartender told her to take it outside so she lifted me and carried me down the same hallway she had just emerged from. I came around as we reached the back door. I tried to kick free as she carried me out the back door and into the alley where she threw me on the dirt and urine-stained blacktop.

"Well, well, well, nigger. Did you get some courage or did you just have a few drinks?"

I looked around and saw about 10 people who had followed us outside. She smirked an evil smile and said, "Don't worry cunt. I don't need their help. You're nothing to me."

At that point I realized that I had made a mistake in coming back to Barneys. I knew I had to end this quickly and then get the hell away. I reached for my baton with one hand and my spray with the other, but before I could even get them out, she had slapped me back to the ground. I was dazed as she lifted me by my hair and slammed me into a brick wall. I fell to the ground unconscious.

I don't know how long I was out, but when I came around, I was naked and lying on a smelly stained mattress. I could hear people so I thought that I must be in one of the back rooms of the bar. My hands and feet were tied. Leona was standing over me holding my baton smirking at me. "I'm gonna fuck you with your baton, slut. You're gonna be my slut when I get done with you."

Leona got on her knees and easily slid the end of the baton into my pussy. "Uuunngggh! D-don't! Ahhh, st-stop!" I yelled. She began slapping my clit with her hand and fucking me with my own baton. I fought it as long as I could, but she was a professional and knew how to get a woman off so I finally succumbed to an orgasm. I watched as some of those standing around were laughing, taking pictures and video.

She tossed one of the men my wallet and said, "Use the nigger's money and go buy drinks while I work on her." They all left leaving me at the behemoth's mercy. She removed her clothes, untied my legs and then laid on top of me. Her pasty white naked body was disgusting; fat and covered with amateur looking tattoos. I began to tremble in fear as she looked down on me with an evil grin. Her body smelled of sweat, sex, cigarettes and booze.

"You're mine now, nigger." She lowered her lips quickly to mine and kissed me hard. I was shaking, but something was happening in my stomach. It felt like the excitement that I sometimes feel when I'm about to have sex. She kissed me again and tweaked my hard nipples.

"Ahhhh!" I squealed. She grinned and squeezed harder. "Ohhh! Owww! Ugghhh!"

She reached up and untied my hands and then stood up. She lifted me by my hair and shoved me against the wall. One of her hands was around my throat and the other found my dripping pussy. She rammed three fingers into my pussy without any concern for how it may have felt to me.

"Aaarrrrggggh! Aghhhh!" I screamed. I was close to coming again and she knew it as she sneered at me.

"You're nothing but a fuckin nigger whore," she spat at me as her fingers continued to pump my defenseless pussy. I came on her fingers and left them soaked with my juices. She continued holding my neck and finger fucking me to another orgasm, and then tossed me onto the mattress. As I lay there trying to catch my breath, she straddled my body and then slowly sat on my face. The smell was awful and almost made me gag.

"Lick my smelly cunt, nigger," she demanded.

I hesitantly stuck my tongue into her smelly cunt. "I ain't letting you up until you get me off, you worthless black whore," she said. I began moving my tongue in her pussy and she started to move her fat body on my face. I don't know how long I licked and sucked and ate her nasty pussy. It seemed like months, but was probably just 10 or 15 minutes. She flooded my face with her juices as she finally came.

I thought I was done, but she lifted and said, "Now you're gonna eat my ass, bitch." I had never done that to anyone. She turned so that she was facing my feet and her ass was on my face. She leaned back and I looked up into her big white smelly ass. It wasn't clean and it stunk much worse than her pussy.

I knew there was no way out of this and the longer I lay there doing nothing, the longer I had to put up with that massive smelly ass in my face. So I took a deep breath and dove in. My tongue licked around the inside of her massive ass cheeks and eventually worked its way to her ass hole. I licked around her hole for what seemed like hours until Leona yelled, "Get that nigger tongue in my white ass hole, cunt. You ain't getting outta here until I'm done."

I hesitantly pushed my tongue into her ass hole. Now I know what shit tastes like, I thought. I wasn't sure how long I would last without throwing up, but I licked and sucked that massive ass as it bounced on my face.

As I was tongue-fucking my nemesis' ass, one of her hands found my pussy and she began manipulating my clit and fingering my pussy. I was on the verge of another orgasm so I worked harder on her big ass with my tongue. I came as my tongue was deep in Leona's ass, but she kept on working on my pussy. When I was about ready to cum a second time, she flooded my face with more of her juices, and then followed up with piss.

Leona rested for a few minutes while remaining on my face, and then rolled over onto the floor beside me. She smirked down at her defeated nemesis, as I lay there unable to move. She moved a few feet and then I felt her fingers back at my pussy. "Wa-wait," I whined. "Pl-please. I-I-I can't . . . ."

She grinned condescendingly at me as she shoved three fingers into my well-used cunt. "Unnnngh! Ahhhh fuck!" I yelled. She began fucking me hard with her fingers and then lid a fourth finger into me. "Aaarrrgggh! Ohhhhh! Aahhh yessss!" She pumped me hard and I had another climax as she turned her hand and slid her thumb inside me. "Owwww," I cried. "It hur-it hurts. Ahhhh! Oh f-f-fuck!"

She was now pumping me so hard that my head was bouncing on the dirty mattress and my teeth were rattling in my head. I was coming over and over again as she pounded my cunt with her hand, while pushing harder and harder to get more and more of her hand inside of me. I had never felt so full as I humped Leona's hand.

She began laughing an evil laugh as she continued to pound my pussy. I didn't care why she was laughing as long as she kept making me cum. She laughed and said, "I've got my whole hand inside your mare hole cunt, you whore." At that point, I didn't care what she had in my pussy as long as she kept making me cum. "Tell me you're a whore," she yelled at me. "Tell me you're a whore."

"Ahhhhh! Unnnnggghg!" I moaned.

She continued to fuck me with her whole hand inside of me and then she put her other hand around my throat and squeezed cutting off my air supply. "Tell me you're a whore and I'll let you breathe," she smirked at me.

"Aagggh! I . . . I'm a . . . Unngggh! I'm a whore! I'm a whore!"

"Whose whore are you, nigger?"

"I'm, uh . . . I'm your whore. I'm your whore, Leona. Please make me cum!"

After my next orgasm, Leona pulled her hand from me and put it into my mouth to clean. She was on her knees next to me and she looked down at me. I was exhausted and completely at her mercy. She said, "I want you to eat my ass again, slut." I nodded my head and she mounted her ass onto my face again and I immediately shoved my tongue deep into her bowels. She reached another orgasm on my face as I was tongue fucking her ass. When she finally stood, she squatted over my face and pissed all over me.

I lay on the dirty stained wet mattress and watched as Leona stood and slowly put on her clothes as she looked down at me. When she was dressed, she walked back to me and spit on me. "You're my nigger now. You understand me, bitch?"

There was no way I was going to argue with this big woman who had owned me tonight. "Yes ma'am," I meekly said.

"You come back around here whenever you wanna eat more of Leona's ass, but bring money the next time cuz it ain't free no more." I nodded my head as my adversary left the room.

I found my pants and bra, but had no idea where my panties and blouse were. I put them on over my smelly piss-covered body and staggered out the door. The back door now had a chain across so I was forced to walk out through the bar. As I reached the bar area, I saw that it was almost 3:00am and there were still about 10 patrons drinking and listening to music. Leona was nowhere around.

As I staggered across the bar, the men turned and laughed at me and called me nigger and whore and carpet muncher and cunt and anything else they could think of. I was totally humiliated and knew I couldn't show my face in this place for a long time, if ever. I found a towel in my back seat and sat on it so I wouldn't saturate my seat with the piss from my body and clothing.

When I got home, I showered and fell into bed and slept like the dead. Fortunately, I was off the next two days so I stayed home and rested and thought about what had happened. I was still upset that I had admitted to being a whore to my nemesis. And I knew that I would never go back to Leona, especially to pay for something as disgusting as putting my face into her big white smelly ass.

It took Richard two weeks before he asked why I stopped talking about kicking Leona's ass. I told him that it was consuming me and I needed to get past it, and neither of us ever brought it up again. We were fortunate to not run in to Leona for several weeks. At the beginning of our shift one afternoon, we had stopped at a drug store so Richard could get some gum. As I waited out front, Leona slowly sauntered by the store while smirking condescendingly at me. She didn't speak.

As she passed, I looked at her and realized that in heels, she was more than a foot taller than me. Her body was huge, almost 2 1/2 times heavier than mine. Her fat arms, legs, torso and neck were covered in amateur tats. She wasn't attractive at all and her hair was greasy. She was completely repulsive and I couldn't understand why anyone would want to fuck her. Especially for money.

However, when I got off work, I found myself stopping at an ATM machine and then nervously driving to Barney's Bar.

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers