School Slut Pt. 10

Story Info
Jayne is put to the test.
1.4k words
4.46
8.3k
14
1

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters depicted are eighteen or over.

I entered the door with the sign, "WHORE", on the outside. The woman I had come to worship, was down the hallway. I knew I would be sleeping alone tonight.

It was a large room, with a King sized bed, and en suite bathroom.

It was quite beautiful, with plenty of built in wardrobes, a mirrored dressing table, and subtle lighting. It was spotlessly clean.

I opened one of the wardrobes. The array of clothes and shoes was astonishing.

There were beautiful dresses, evening outfits, skirts, blouses, and lots of uniforms. School uniforms of various colours, with matching ties. There were maid's outfits, nurse's outfits, even a policewoman's outfit.

I opened some of the drawers. They were full of an assortment of underwear, some sexy, some not. There were stockings, pull ups and suspender belts, along with a selection of tights of all different colours. In short, there was everything imaginable, for every taste.

I went through each wardrobe and drawer. Astounding. Clearly, Miss Davis had more going on in this house, than I even imagined. If downstairs was the pain room, then clearly, this was for pleasure. This house really was, a one stop shop.

I dimmed the light, and climbed into bed. My buttocks were sore, but my pussy was, for once, totally satisfied.

I began thinking about Miss Davis.

Was she pure evil? She was definitely a sadist, but, had she a softer side? If so, I hadn't seen it yet. Was she totally cruel, or was it all to sate her sexual appetite?

All I knew was, I would do literally anything to please her.

Anything.

I fell asleep with absolutely no idea, how her reaction would be in the morning.

When she had left me over the table, she had carried my over night bag into this room. In it, was my school uniform.

Tomorrow would be the last time I would wear it at school, but it would still get plenty of use, in the future.

The sound of Miss Davis showering in her bathroom, woke me up. I would have loved to have been soaping her gorgeous body.

I too, took a shower, washed my hair, dried it, and put it into a ponytail. I put on some make up and chose one of the clearly, very expensive perfumes.

I dabbed a little on my neck, checked myself in the mirror, and ventured downstairs.

I had no idea what I was going into. Was she going to be, dare I say it, pleasant, or be the Queen Bitch I knew her to be?

I half expected her to be in casual clothes.

Not Miss Davis.

I walked into the kitchen. As always, she took my breath away. She was wearing a red see through negligee, white panties, heels, and no bra.

I gazed at her beautiful breasts. I wanted desperately to suck them.

She looked at me.

"My, my, don't we look smart?"

Her blond curly hair was hanging down. As always, she was immaculately made up, as always, she smelled amazing.

"I love a girl in uniform," she purred. She walked towards me and lifted my skirt. She gazed at my panties.

"Regulation. Good girl." She cupped my pussy, then pulled away.

I was at her mercy. An eighteen year old schoolgirl, completely in awe, of this thirty four year old goddess.

"I have a business proposition for you. Knowing that you are a whore, I feel pretty sure, you'll accept. We'll talk over coffee."

"Thank you Miss."

I looked around the work surfaces for a cup. She pointed to the corner of the kitchen, where on the floor, was a dog bowl. With a black marker pen, she had written "SLUT" on it. I didn't object. I knelt down and began to drink the lukewarm coffee. My bottom was in the air. I wanted her to take full advantage.

"That's it. Lap it up."

She knelt behind me and began stroking my wet panties. She began to talk.

As she did, she rubbed, ever increasingly harder. I wanted her fingers in me, but she wasn't ready.

"You and I can make a lot of money together. You're already a shameless whore, aren't you?"

"Yes Miss."

"I want you to work with me here. You will do everything I ask you. You will be paid handsomely. You will be punished often, and rewarded, in equal measure. Your body will be mine to sell. You will provide a sexual service to men and women. You will undergo no physical violence, except of course, corporal punishment. If this is carried out by a client, I shall always supervise, to ensure no extreme liberties are taken."

"Yes Miss."

She pushed two fingers into me.

"Drink up Slut."

I carried on lapping up the coffee. I was being treated worse than a dog, and was loving it.

"Do you think you can comply?"

"Yes Miss."

"Good. Now I will finish you off. Keep drinking."

I kept my head in the bowl as she finger fucked me to orgasm.

She sucked her fingers, and stood up.

"Up you get girl."

We both stood up.

"You will now, sort out your life at home, and school. When you have done so, contact me. I will make arrangements for your first job. All clear?"

"Yes Miss."

"Here's ten pounds for your taxi, and payment for last night. Don't worry, you're going to be a wealthy young lady. My client base is extremely affluent."

She had given me three hundred and ten pounds. Nice!

I caught the taxi to school. She had told me that she would wash my whore's outfit, and would put it in "my room."

My first stop was the Headmaster's office. I informed him that I would be no longer attending school, and that was that.

I caught a bus home, and waited for Daddy. On top of the shock news of leaving school, I needed to persuade him, he needed to buy me a car.

I was going to have to think of something very special, to make him feel happy. I had passed my driving test first time, when I was seventeen, so that wasn't an issue.

Now, what would make Daddy so pleased, he would forgive me for everything, and, part with his money?

I scrolled down my contacts list.

"Hi. It's Jayne. I wonder if you can help me out tonight?"

I was talking to Abigail. She was a good, close, nymphomaniac friend of mine. She had taken over my business at school, and could be trusted. She asked what she was required to do.

"Fuck my father."

She had laughed.

"No problem! I've always had the "hots" for him."

We made arrangements and I waited for him to return.

Abigail was in my bedroom when Daddy came home. I was in the lounge. Both she, and I were still in our school uniforms. I was sat on the sofa.

"Hi Daddy."

"Hi Princess."

"Get a drink Daddy, you're going to need one."

"This doesn't sound good baby."

"You'll have to adjust Daddy."

He was sat next to me on the sofa. I explained everything to him. He already knew I sold myself, so he actually took it very well. I was surprised, but then, he could hardly play the part of the Victorian father, could he?

"There's just one thing Daddy."

"I need you to buy me car."

He groaned.

"What's in it for me Princess?"

I unzipped his fly. His cock was already semi hard.

I licked it.

"We'll start with this." I licked it again.

"Do you remember Abigail Daddy?"

"Oh yes," he moaned.

"Abi!" I called.

Abigail came downstairs.

"She wants to play too."

We both began licking and sucking him. We kissed and fingered each other. Daddy was smiling. I pulled down Abigail's panties. She raised her arse and allowed my father to fuck her from behind.

I was deep kissing my father as he slammed into her.

"Hasn't she got a lovely cunt, Daddy?"

"Oh yes, baby."

"I love licking her cunt, Daddy. Do you think that's wrong?"

"No baby. Whatever you want."

"You can watch us pissing on each other sometime Daddy. Would you like that?"

Daddy liked that.

They both came together. Abigail, he and I had a couple of glasses of wine, then she left.

I pecked him on the cheek, went to my room, and sent the text to Miss Davis.

"I'm ready."