All Comments on 'Schoolgirl Steph'

by Divide

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
hot

Have Steph wear black nylons held up by a garter belt under her little kilt as she walks down the street. You take her to a restaurant and play with her under the table.

Keep continuing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Change your category

Your story was under the NonConsent category but the entire story was mutual sex between two people. It was a good story but I was looking for a forced scenario and was disappointed when I didn't get one. I suggest you change the category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wow

Your story made me so wet....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Love the uniform

Great story with the right clothes. Stick to white knickers (as we say in the UK). How about Steoh reveals some of her sexual adventures ? How about some mutual masturbation in a cinema ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice story

Personally I don't agree with the other folks here. There should be no continuation to this story, it's obvious what happens.

The Narrator and Steph get together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Perfect. Wouldn't change a thing.

I am a bisexual woman, and most of my fantasies involve schoolgirls. The weirdest part is that, when I imagine these scenarios, I usually imagine myself as a man. I loved this story because I could identify both with the Narrator AND with Stephanie, which made it twice as hot. The story was extremely well-written (I tend to be a bit of a snob when it comes to grammar and writing style) and the background (the sunshine, the sweltering apartment) and details (her sweaty chest, the smell and even taste of her perfume) put the reader RIGHT into the story. I rarely take the time to comment on stories I read on this site, but I had to commend you on this one. It is by far the best one I've read yet. Thank you for sharing your fantasy with such attention to detail and description. I got off several times while reading it. :-)

-Kryssi

kryssi_b@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous