All Comments on 'Schoolgirl StripTreats'

by ShadowLuver

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Brilliant! Hot, well written and engaging, loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hot, Hot story, Great premise and excellent writing!

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon1955about 1 month ago

It was fantastic!! Such a turn on, double birthday celebrations and added to that Billy becoming a man!! Please tell "Diamond" thatch wish I would have been able to lose my virginity to her! 5 stars, because 5 is all the farther I can go, would have given it more.....she got a birthday gift of her first DP as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It's as if Diamond knew my own fantasies and they came to life! The exhibitionism and being appreciated and lusted over by men, the confident handsome man taking control, the young innocent losing virginity, double penetration, even the naughty schoolgirl persona; all in one masterfully crafted story! Thanks for getting me so wet with your sexy, hot story: 5* all around here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

First in Class! An all-timer.

gcarlgcarlabout 1 month ago

Nicely done. Very hot.

Oh, "I have to pee"? Funny!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow! Imagery, dialogue, and descriptions were also intense and vivid. I felt like I was right there experiencing the whole interaction. Excellent work, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excellent story: flows naturally and easily, great premise and hot sex. A top-shelf winner.

LongTimer2LongTimer2about 1 month ago

Would love to see more of Diamond. Greatly written and highly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Loved this! Great mix of the older, confident man and younger, shy man, in a fun, fairly believable narrative. Diamond has a great imagination, love to read more of her fantasies brought to life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous